Where do you play games after school 初恋答语

一般将来时表示将来某一时刻的动作或状态
时间: 6:11:34
&&&&&&&&初中英语8种时态练习题给一点&&&&&&&&|二级1.Listen!Someofthegirls________aboutHarryPotter.Let’sjointhem.A.aretalkingB.talkC.willtalkD.talked2.Ourteacher,MissChen,________Englishontheradiothedayboreyesterday.A.teachesB.taughtC.willteachD.hadtaught3.Idon’tthinkI_________youinthatdressbefore.A.haveseenB.wasseeingC.sawD.see4.Susan’sparentshaveboughtalargehousewithaswimmingpool.It_______beveryexpensive.A.mustB.canC.mustn’tD.can’t5.Coffeeisready.Howniceit________!Wouldyoulikesome?A.looksB.smellsC.soundsD.feels6.―Mr.Zhu,you’dbetter_______toomuchmeat.Youarealreadyoverweight,‖saidthedoctor.A.nottoeatB.toeatC.noteatD.eat7.―Don’talwaysmakeMichael________thisorthat.Heisalreadyabigboy,dear,‖Mr.Bushsaidtohiswife.A.doB.todoC.doesD.did8.Sorry,Ican’thearyouclearly.Willyouplease________yourE-mailaddress?I’llwriteitdown.A.reviewB.reciteC.reportD.repeat9.Don’t________yourcoat,Tom!It’seasytocatchcoldinspring.A.takeawayB.takeoffC.takedownD.takeout10.You_______goandaskMeimei.She_______knowtheanswer.A.canB.mayC.canD.may11.I’msorryyou’vemissedthetrain.It________10minutesago.A.leftB.hasleftC.hadleftD.hasbeenleft12.Iboughtanewdictionaryandit________me30yuan.A.paidB.spentC.tookD.cost13.---Mum,mayIgooutandplaybasketball?---_______you_______yourhomeworkyet?A.Do;finishB.AfinishingC.DfinishingD.Hfinished14.Ihavetogonow.Pleaserememberto________thelightswhenyouleave.A.turnoffB.turndownC.turnupD.turnon15.AtalkonChinesehistory________intheschoolnextweek.A.begivenB.hasbeengivenC.willbegivenD.willgive&&&&&&&&&&&&16.Look!Howheavytherainis!You’dbetter________.A.don’tgonowB.stayherewhenitstopsC.notleaveuntilitstopsD.nottoleaveatonce17.Youmaygofishingifyourwork________.A.isdoneB.willbedoneC.hasdoneD.havedone18.Cotton_______niceandsoft.A.isfeltB.isfeelingC.feelD.feels19.---Whocleanedtheblackboardyesterday,Dick?---John_________.A.cleanedB.doesC.didD.is20.---Lindahadnothingforbreakfastthismorning,_______?---No.Shegotuptoolate.A.hadsheB.hadn’tsheC.didsheD.didn’tshe0|评论&&&&&&&&相关内容&&&&?&&&&&&&&&&&&求初中英语时态练习题3&&&&&&&&初中英语8种时态分类练习&&&&40分标签:将来时时态现在时过去时练习回答:2浏览:6919提问时间:2:50一.一般现在时:二、一般过去时:三、现在进行时:四、过去进行时:&&&&&&&&&&&&五、现在完成时:六、过去完成时:七、一般将来时:八、过去将来时:各10个练习题共1条评论...&&&&&&&&相关资料:初中英语数词等练习.doc更多资料最佳答案此答案由管理员代为选出&&&&揪错┆评论&&&&&&&&zhixiaowu[学长]一.一般现在时表示现在经常反复发生的动作、存在的状态或习惯性的动作的时态,由主语+动词原形+宾语构成.如:Igetupatseveneverymorning.我每天早上七点起床.二.一般过去时表示(1)过去某个特定时间发生,并且一下子就完成了的动作(即:非持续性动作),也可以表示(2)过去习惯性的动作。一般过去时不强调动作对现在的影响,只说明过去。如:Iwenttothesupermaketyesterday.昨天我去了超市.三.A.表示现在(指说话人说话时)正在发生的事情,B.表示长期的或重复性的动作,说话时动作未必正在进行,C.已经确定或安排好的将来活动比如:A.IamwatchingTV.我正在看电视.B.Iamwritinganovel.我在写一部小说.(说话时并未在写,只处于写作的状态。)C.ImleavingforatripinBeijingnextweek.我下要去北京旅游(已经安排了)四.表示过去某时间正在进行的状态或动作。IwaswatchingTVwhenyoucalledme.你打电话时我正在看电视.五.现在完成时用来表示现在之前已发生过或完成的动作或状态,但其结果却和现在有联系,也就是说,动作或状态发生在过去但它的影响现在还存在.比如:IhavelostmyIhavelostmywallet.(含义是:现在我没有钱花了.)六.表示过去的过去比如:IsaidthatIhadlostmywallet.(在说话前钱包就已经丢了)七.一般将来时表示将来某一时刻的动作或状态,或将来某一段时间内经常的动作或状态。比如:Iwillgobacktomorrow.我明天回去.八.过去将来时表示从过去的某一时间来看将来要发生的动作或存在的状态。比如:Ididtknowifshewouldcome.&&&&&&&&1)用动词的适当形式填空1.Ilike____________(swim).2.He_________(read)Englisheveryday.&&&&&&&&&&&&3.We_________(go)toschoolatseveninthemorning.4.Mike________(go)toschoolatseveninthemorning.5.Mymother________(like)______(go)shopping.6.Ican________(draw)manybeautifulpictures.7.She_________(make)amodelplane.8.Doyou________(like)_________(run)?9.Doeshe_________(like)_________(jump)?10.DoesNancy_________(grow)flowersonSaturday?11.Theteachers________(like)___________(dance).12.Theteacher________(like)____________(dance).13.Thestudents___________(speak)Englishinclass.14.Thestudent_________(speak)Chineseafterclass.15.Lets____________andplayfootball.(go)16.He_____________likeswimming.(not)17.Imsorry____________that.(hear)18.WangBingis____________(write)anE-mailtohisfriend.19.Hehas_____________aheadache.(get)20._________youstudyEnglishatschool?Yes,I___________.(do)21.__________yoursisterstudyEnglishatschool?No,she__________.(do)22.Im_________better.(feel)23.Why__________Tomabsenttoday?(be)&&&&&&&&&&&&2)用所给的人称改写句子1.ItakephotosonSunday.(Mike)2.Wegrowbeautifulflowers.(she)3.Theylikecollectingstamps.(Ben)4.Ilistentomusiccarefully.(myaunt)5.Youlikemakingamodelship.(Helen)6.Wecleantheclassroomeveryday.(he)7.Theylookafterthepandas.(MrWang)8.Idrawatreeandsomeflowers.(Nancy)9.Wegotobedateight.(mysister)10.Ireadnewspapersintheevening.(MrGreen)&&&&&&&&3)写出下列动词的相应形式1.第三人称单数:wash_________match_______guess______study______&&&&&&&&finish_________go________snow______carry_________2.写出下列动词的过去式:stop______see________drive________let_______carry______keep_____join______find_______think________teach______catch______3.写出下列动词的现在分词形式:stay_______begin______forget_______forget______lie________die_______run_______prefer______give________ring_______dance______hope_______II.用所给动词的适当形式填空:1.I________(write)toyouassoonasI_______(get)toLondon.2.Hedoeantfeelwelland____________(noteat)anyfoodthismorning.3.He______not_______(see)mecomein,forhe___________(read)somethingwithgreat&&&&&&&&&&&&interest.4.I_________(l;et)youhavethebookassoonasI_________(finish)it.5.Whilewe________(wait)forourteacher,alittleboy________(run)uptous.6.Dontmakeaniose.Grandpa__________(sleep).family__________(watch)TV.8.It________(take)metwohourstofinishmyhomeworklastnight.9.What______yourmother_______(do)ateightyesterdayevening?She_______(wash)clothes.10._______it______(rain)whenschoolwasoveryesterday?11.What_______(do)_______tomorrow?We________(play)football.12.There________(be)afootballmatchonTVthisevening.13.Theysaidthey________(visit)theGreatWallthenextsummerholiday.14.Who_______(dance)thebestinyourclass?_____________(notcome)?16.Theteachertoldustheearth__________(move)roundthesun.17She________(buy)asweateryesterday.18.They_______(have)apartyinthegardenifit________(notrain)tomorrow.19.IdontknowifMr.Wang______(go)toShanghaitomorrow.Ifhe_____(go),I______(ask)him_______(take)somebookstomydaughter,becauseshe_______(study)there.III单项选择:1.ThestudentswillgototheSummerPalaceifit_____tomorrow.rainC.wontrain2.There_____anEnglishfilmnextweek.beD.wasgoingtobe3.Thepicture_______nice.A.looksB.islookedC.lookD.islookingA.willhaveB.isgoingtohaveC.isgoingtoA.dontrainB.doesnt15.Willyoucomeifhe7.Itssevennow,Toms&&&&&&&&&&&&4.She______downandsoonfellasleep.&&&&&&&&A.liveB.lainC.laidD.layA.reachedtoB.arrivedC.wentD.&&&&&&&&5.They_____theofficeatnineyesterdaymorning.getto&&&&&&&&6.WeshallgotoShanghaionbusinessbeforeyou_____backnextweek.A.wilcomeB.cameC.wouldcomeD.come7.Dontsmokeuntiltheplane______off.A.takesB.tookC.wastakenD.istake8.Isawher____theroomthismorning.A.toenterB.enteredC.enterD.enters9.theteacheraskedus______toschoolontime.A.tocomeB.comingC.comeD.comes10.Johnisalways______others.11.Hetoldus______ateight.A.helpB.helpingC.helpsD.tohelpA.workingB.toworkC.workD.worked&&&&&&&&12.Youdbetter______athomeand______yourhomework.A.tostay,doB.stay,doC.tostay,todoD.stay,todo13.Hesatdown______arest.A.havingB.haveC.tohaveD.had&&&&&&&&14.UncleWangknows_______awashingmachine.A.howtomakeB.tomakeC.howmakingD.whattomake15.Jimdecided_______PollytoLingFengwhenhewasbacktoEngland.A.toleaveB.leftC.leavingD.leave&&&&&&&&4)改句子1.Doyouoftenplayfootballafterschool?(肯定回答)2.Ihavemanybooks.(改为否定句)3.GaoShanssisterlikesplayingtabletennis(改为否定句)4.ShelivesinasmalltownnearNewYork.(改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&5.IwatchTVeveryday.(改为一般疑问句)6.Davidhasgotagoal.(改为一般疑问句)7.Wehavefourlessons.(否定句)8.Nancydoesntrunfast(肯定句)9.Mydogrunsfast.否定句:一般疑问句:10.Mikehastwolettersforhim.一般疑问句:否定句:11.IusuallyplayfootballonFridayafternoon.否定句:一般疑问句:划线提问12.SuYangusuallywashessomeclothesonSaturday.否定句:一般疑问句:划线提问:13.Mingmingusuallywaterstheflowerseveryday否定句:一般疑问句:划线提问14.Tomdoeshishomeworkathome.否定句:一般疑问句:划线提问内容推荐初中英语:英语语法大学习方法:打破两极分化平稳过渡初初中物理:学习物理五大技全二巧初中学习方法汇总北京课改版初一语文检测题及答案10种指导方法轻松备战中考备考2012中考:初三家长必读新初三生如何学好数学&&&&&&&&初中作文:初中优秀作初中数学:初三数学经典试题文初中英语:语法巧记口初二语文:突破基础注重积累诀&&&&&&&&相关资讯&&&&&&&&&&&&八年级英语期末考试前时态复习2012年海淀区初三(上)期末英语考试范围2012中考初中英语听力及口语学习四注意2012中考英语高分作文结尾四要点2012年中考英语选择题掌握四技巧中考复习必备:英语核心句型50例2012中考英语冲刺阶段复习方法指导2012年中考英语复习策略之精心安排时间&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2012年度中考英语总复习指导之依纲靠本学年海淀初三(上)期中英语试...学年海淀区初三(上)期中英语...英语点拨:阅读理解中的长句、难句破解&&&&&&&&扩展阅读&&&&&&&&关注中考微博&&&&&&&&2012中考时间查询&&&&&&&&中考体育项目技巧&&&&&&&&2012中考签约指南&&&&&&&&2012中考时间&&&&&&&&&&&&|&&&&&&&&中考体育训练技巧&&&&&&&&[中考]中考动态/中考政策/中考体育/北京中考上海河南[复习]各科学习方法/中考心理指导/中考饮食/家长助考[资料]试题资料/数学/语文/英语/物理/化学/优秀作文[真题]2011初中英语:一般过去时练习题&&&&&&&&http://chuzhong.eol.cn/&&&&&&&&来源:中&&&&&&&&作者:小&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&字体:大&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&中考真题试题资料数学学习方法心理指导饮食&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&初中作文中考动态北京中考热点新闻&&&&&&&&中考体育专题分数线状元榜上海中考河南家庭教育社区&&&&&&&&一、写出下列动词的过去式is\am_________fly_______plant________are________drink_________play_______go________make________does_________dance________&&&&&&&&worry________ask_____taste_________eat__________draw________put______throw________kick_________pass_______do________&&&&&&&&二、用be动词的适当形式填空1.I______anEnglishteachernow.2.She_______happyyesterday.3.They_______gladtoseeeachotherlastmonth.4.HelenandNancy________goodfriends.5.Thelittledog_____twoyearsoldthisyear.6.Look,there________lotsofgrapeshere.7.There________asignonthechaironMonday.8.Today_____thesecondofJune.Yesterday______thefirstofJune.It_____ChildrensDay.Allthestudents______veryexcited.&&&&&&&&三、句型变换1Therewasacarinfrontofthehousejustnow.否定句:__________________________________________________________一般疑问句:__________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&肯定回答:__________________________________________________________否定回答:__________________________________________________________2Theyplayedfootballintheplayground.否定句:__________________________________________________________一般疑问句:__________________________________________________________肯定回答:__________________________________________________________否定回答:__________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&四、用所给动词的适当形式填空1.I______(watch)acartoononSaturday.2.Herfather_______(read)anewspaperlastnight.3.We_________tozooyesterday,we_____tothepark.(go)4.______you_______(visit)yourrelativeslastSpringFestival?5.______he_______(fly)akiteonSunday?Yes,he______.6.GaoShan_______(pull)upcarrotslastNationalDayholiday.7.I____________(sweep)theflooryesterday,butmymother______.8.What_________she_________(find)inthegardenlastmorning?She_________(find)abeautifulbutterfly.9.It_________(be)BensbirthdaylastFriday10.10.Weall_________(have)agoodtimelastnight.11.He_________(jump)highonlastSportsDay.12.12.Helen_________(milk)acowonFriday.&&&&&&&&&&&&13.Shelikes_________newspapers,butshe_________abookyesterday.(read)14.He_______footballnow,butthey_______basketballjustnow.(play)15.Jimsmother_________(plant)treesjustnow.16._______they________(sweep)theflooronSunday?No,they_________.17.I_______(watch)acartoononMonday.18We____(go)toschoolonSunday.19.It____(be)the2ndofNovemberyesterday.MrWhite___(go)tohisofficebycar.20.GaoShan________(put)thebookonhisheadamomentago.21.Dont______thehouse.Mum_______ityesterday.(clean)22.What_________you______justnow?I_______somehousework.(do)23.They_________(make)akiteaweekago.24.Iwantto______apples.Butmydad_______allofthemlastmonth.(pick)25._______he______theflowersthismorning?Yes,he_____.(water)26.She____(be)aprettygirl.Look,she_____(do)Chinesedances.27.Thestudentsoften_________(draw)somepicturesintheartroom.28.What______Mikedoonthefarm?He________cows.(milk)&&&&&&&&五、句型转换1、Lucydidherhomeworkathome.(改否定句)Lucy______________________herhomeworkathome.2、Hefoundsomemeatinthefridge(冰箱).(变一般疑问句)___________he_____________________meatinthefridge?&&&&&&&&&&&&3、Shestayedthereforaweek.(对划线部分提问)_______________________________she__________there?4、Therewassomeorangeinthecup.(变一般疑问句)_________there___________orangeinthecup?&&&&&&&&六、中译英1.我的故事书刚才还在手表旁边。&&&&&&&&___________________________________________________________2.他们的外套上个礼拜放在卧室里了。&&&&&&&&___________________________________________________________3.一会以前花园里有两只小鸟。&&&&&&&&___________________________________________________________4..格林先生去年住在中国。&&&&&&&&________________________________________________________5.昨天我们参观了农场。&&&&&&&&________________________________________________________6.他刚才在找他的手机。&&&&&&&&________________________________________________________7.我过了一个忙碌但却刺激的周末。I______________________________________excitingweekend.8.Jenny喜欢看书。昨晚她看了一本英语书。Jennylikes___________________.She_________anEnglishbooklastnight.9.Emma每天都看电视。可是昨天他没有看。Emma__________TVeveryday.Buthe____________________yesterday.10.上周六他们做什么了?他们做作业和购物了。&&&&&&&&&&&&What________they__________________Saturday?They___________________homeworkand___________________.内容推荐初中英语:英语语法大学习方法:打破两极分化平稳过渡初初中物理:学习物理五大技全二巧初中学习方法汇总北京课改版初一语文检测题及答案10种指导方法轻松备战中考备考2012中考:初三家长必读新初三生如何学好数学&&&&&&&&初中作文:初中优秀作初中数学:初三数学经典试题文初中英语:语法巧记口初二语文:突破基础注重积累诀&&&&&&&&初中英语:一般将来时练习题&&&&&&&&http://chuzhong.eol.cn/&&&&&&&&来源:中&&&&&&&&作者:小&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&字体:大&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&中考真题学习方法初中作文中考动态北京中考热点新闻&&&&&&&&试题资料数学心理指导饮食中考体育专题分数线状元榜上海中考河南家庭教育社区&&&&&&&&一、单项选择()1.There__________ameetingtomorrowafternoon.A.willbegoingtoB.willgoingtobeC.isgoingtobeD.willgotobe&&&&&&&&()2.Charlie________herenextmonth.A.isntworkingB.doesntworkingC.isntgoingtoworkingD.wontwork&&&&&&&&()3.He________verybusythisweek,he________freenextweek.&&&&&&&&&&&&A.is&&&&&&&&B.is&&&&&&&&C.willbe&&&&&&&&D.willbe&&&&&&&&()4.There________adolphinshowinthezootomorrowevening.A.wasB.isgoingtohaveC.willhaveD.isgoingtobe&&&&&&&&()5.-_____you______freetomorrow?-No.I_____freethedayaftertomorrow.A.AwillC.AwillbeB.AwillD.Awillbe&&&&&&&&()6.Mother________meanicepresentonmynextbirthday.A.willgivesB.willgiveC.givesD.give-________.(不,不要。)C.No,pleasedont.D.No,please.&&&&&&&&()7.-ShallIbuyacupofteaforyou?A.No,youwont.B.No,youarent.&&&&&&&&()8.-Whereisthemorningpaper?A.getB.amgettingC.toget&&&&&&&&-I________ifforyouatonce.D.willget&&&&&&&&()9.________aconcertnextSaturday?A.TherewillbeB.WilltherebeC.TherecanbeD.Thereare&&&&&&&&()10.Iftheycome,we________ameeting.A.haveB.willhaveC.hadD.wouldhave&&&&&&&&()11.He________herabeautifulhatonhernextbirthday.A.givesB.gaveC.willgivingD.isgoingtogiving&&&&&&&&()12.He________tousassoonashegetsthere.A.writesB.haswrittenC.willwriteD.wrote&&&&&&&&()13.He________inthreedays.A.comingbackB.camebackC.willcomebackD.isgoingtocomingback&&&&&&&&&&&&()14.Ifit________tomorrow,wellgoroller-skating.A.isntrainB.wontrainC.doesntrainD.doesntfine&&&&&&&&()15.-WillhisparentsgotoseetheTerraCottaWarriorstomorrow?-No,________(不去).A.theywillnt.B.theywont.C.theyarent.D.theydont.&&&&&&&&()16.Who________we________swimmingwithtomorrowafternoon?A.goB.goC.goingD.go&&&&&&&&()17.We________theworkthiswaynexttime.A.doB.willdoC.goingtodoD.willdoing&&&&&&&&()18.Tomorrowhe___akiteintheopenairfirst,andthen____boatinginthepark.A.willgoB.goesC.willgoesD.willgo&&&&&&&&()19.Thedayaftertomorrowthey________avolleyballmatch.A.willwatchingB.watchesC.iswatchingD.isgoingtowatch&&&&&&&&()20.There________abirthdaypartythisSunday.A.shallbeB.willbeC.shallgoingtobeD.willgoingtobe&&&&&&&&()21.They________anEnglisheveningnextSunday.A.arehavingB.aregoingtohaveC.willhavingD.isgoingtohave&&&&&&&&()22.________you________freenextSunday?A.WareB.WbeC.Do;beD.Abe&&&&&&&&()23.He________thereattentomorrowmorning.A.willB.isC.willbeD.be&&&&&&&&()24.________yourbrother________amagazinefromthelibrary?&&&&&&&&&&&&A.AgoingtoborrowC.Wborrows&&&&&&&&B.Is;goingtoborrowD.Agoingtoborrows-________(好的).D.No,youwont.&&&&&&&&()25.-ShallIcomeagaintomorrowafternoon?A.Yes,pleaseB.Yes,youwill.C.No,please.&&&&&&&&()26.It________theyearofthehorsenextyear.A.isgoingtobeB.isgoingtoC.willbeD.willis&&&&&&&&()27.________openthewindow?A.WillyoupleaseB.PleasewillyouC.YoupleaseD.Doyou&&&&&&&&()28.-Letsgoouttoplayfootball,shallwe?A.willcomingB.begoingtocome&&&&&&&&-OK.I________.D.amcoming&&&&&&&&C.come&&&&&&&&()29.It________usalongtimetolearnEnglishwell.A.takesB.willtakeC.spendsD.willspend&&&&&&&&()30.Thetrain________at11.A.goingtoarriveB.willbearriveC.isgoingtoD.isarriving&&&&&&&&二、动词填空1.I______(leave)inaminute.I______(finish)allmyworkbeforeI______(leave).2.-Howlong_____you_____(study)inourcountry?-I_____(plan)tobehereforaboutonemoreyear.-I_____(hope)tovisittheotherpartsofyourcountry.-What______you______(do)afteryou______(leave)here?-I______(return)homeand______(get)ajob.&&&&&&&&&&&&3.I______(be)tired.I______(go)tobedearlytonight.4.MarysbirthdayisnextMonday,hermother_____(give)herapresent.5.Itisverycoldthesedays.It______(snow)soon.6.-_____you_____(be)herethisSaturday?-No.I______(visit)myteacher.7.-______I______(get)youacopyoftodaysnewspaper?-Thankyou.8.Iamafraidthere______(be)ameetingthisafternoon.Icantjoinyou.9.Mike______(believe,not)thisuntilhe______(see)itwithhisowneyes.10.Mostofusdontthinktheirteam______(win).更多内容初中英语:英语语法大学习方法:打破两极分化平稳过渡初初中物理:学习物理五大技全二巧初中学习方法汇总北京课改版初一语文检测题及答初中英语:一般将来时练习题&&&&&&&&http://chuzhong.eol.cn/&&&&&&&&来源:中&&&&&&&&作者:小&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&字体:大&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&中考真题学习方法初中作文中考动态北京中考热点新闻&&&&&&&&试题资料数学心理指导饮食中考体育专题分数线状元榜上海中考河南家庭教育社区&&&&&&&&&&&&三、用所给动词的一般将来时填空1.I______(leave)inaminute.I______(finish)allmyworkbeforeI______(leave).2.-Howlong_____you_____(study)inourcountry?-I_____(plan)tobehereforaboutonemoreyear.-I_____(hope)tovisittheotherpartsofyourcountry.-What______you______(do)afteryou______(leave)here?-I______(return)homeand______(get)ajob.3.I______(be)tired.I______(go)tobedearlytonight.4.MarysbirthdayisnextMonday,hermother_____(give)herapresent.5.Itisverycoldthesedays.It______(snow)soon.6.-_____you_____(be)herethisSaturday?-No.I______(visit)myteacher.7.-______I______(get)youacopyoftodaysnewspaper?-Thankyou.8.Iamafraidthere______(be)ameetingthisafternoon.Icantjoinyou.9.Mike______(believe,not)thisuntilhe______(see)itwithhisowneyes.10.Mostofusdontthinktheirteam______(win).&&&&&&&&四、单项选择1.There__________ameetingtomorrowafternoon.A.willbegoingtoC.isgoingtobeB.willgoingtobeD.willgotobe&&&&&&&&&&&&2.Charlie________herenextmonth.A.isntworkingB.doesntworkingD.wontwork&&&&&&&&C.isntgoingtoworking&&&&&&&&3.He________verybusythisweek,he________freenextweek.A.isB.isC.willbeD.willbe&&&&&&&&4.There________adolphinshowinthezootomorrowevening.A.wasC.willhaveB.isgoingtohaveD.isgoingtobe&&&&&&&&5.-________you________freetomorrow?-No.I________freethedayaftertomorrow.A.AwillC.AwillbeB.AwillD.Awillbe&&&&&&&&6.Mother________meanicepresentonmynextbirthday.A.willgivesB.willgiveC.givesD.give&&&&&&&&7.-ShallIbuyacupofteaforyou?-________.(不,不要。)A.No,youwontC.No,pleasedontB.No,youarent.D.No,please.&&&&&&&&8.-Whereisthemorningpaper?-I________ifforyouatonce.A.getB.amgettingC.togetD.willget&&&&&&&&9.________aconcertnextSaturday?&&&&&&&&&&&&A.TherewillbeC.Therecanbe&&&&&&&&B.WilltherebeD.Thereare&&&&&&&&10.Iftheycome,we________ameeting.A.haveC.hadB.willhaveD.wouldhave&&&&&&&&11.He________herabeautifulhatonhernextbirthday.A.givesB.gaveC.willgivingD.isgoingtogiving&&&&&&&&12.He________tousassoonashegetsthere.A.writesC.willwriteB.haswrittenD.wrote&&&&&&&&13.He________inthreedays.A.comingbackC.willcomebackB.camebackD.isgoingtocomingback&&&&&&&&14.Ifit________tomorrow,wellgoroller-skating.A.isntrainB.wontrainC.doesntrainD.doesntfine&&&&&&&&15.-WillhisparentsgotoseetheTerraCottaWarriorstomorrow?-No,________(不去).A.theywillntB.theywont.C.theyarentD.theydont.&&&&&&&&16.Who________we________swimmingwithtomorrowafternoon?A.goB.goC.goingD.go&&&&&&&&17.We________theworkthiswaynexttime.A.doB.willdoC.goingtodoD.willdoing&&&&&&&&&&&&18.Tomorrowhe________akiteintheopenairfirst,andthen________boatinginthepark.A.willgoC.willgoesB.goesD.willgo&&&&&&&&19.Thedayaftertomorrowthey________avolleyballmatch.A.willwatchingC.iswatchingB.watchesD.isgoingtowatch&&&&&&&&20.There________abirthdaypartythisSunday.A.shallbeB.willbeC.shallgoingtobeD.willgoingtobe&&&&&&&&21.They________anEnglisheveningnextSunday.A.arehavingC.willhavingB.aregoingtohaveD.isgoingtohave&&&&&&&&22.________you________freenextSunday?A.WareB.WbeC.Do;beD.Abe&&&&&&&&23.He________thereattentomorrowmorning.A.willB.isC.willbeD.be&&&&&&&&24.________yourbrother________amagazinefromthelibrary?A.AgoingtoborrowC.WborrowsB.Is;goingtoborrowD.Agoingtoborrows&&&&&&&&25.-ShallIcomeagaintomorrowafternoon?-________(好的).A.Yes,pleaseB.Yes,youwill.C.No,pleaseD.No,youwont.&&&&&&&&&&&&26.It________theyearofthehorsenextyear.A.isgoingtobeB.isgoingtoC.willbeD.willis&&&&&&&&27.________openthewindow?A.WillyoupleaseB.PleasewillyouC.YoupleaseD.Doyou&&&&&&&&28.-Letsgoouttoplayfootball,shallwe?-OK.I________.A.willcomingB.begoingtocomeC.comeD.amcoming&&&&&&&&29.It________usalongtimetolearnEnglishwell.A.takesB.willtakeC.spendsD.willspend&&&&&&&&30.Thetrain________at11.A.goingtoarriveB.willbearriveC.isgoingtoD.isarriving&&&&&&&&五、把下列各句译成英语1.我叔叔今晚要来。2.他没有打算住那座小屋。3.我们要读这本书。4.-你爸爸要去钓鱼吗?-不,他要去游泳。&&&&&&&&参考答案:一、1.get2.will&&&&&&&&&&&&3.will4.willgive5.willsnow6.Will,willvisit7.Sget8.willbe9.sees二、1.C9.B2.D3.D4.D10.willwin5.D13.C21.B6.B14.C22.B30.D7.C15.B23.C8.D16.D24.B&&&&&&&&10.B&&&&&&&&11.D19.D27.A&&&&&&&&12.C20.B&&&&&&&&17.B18.A25.A26.A&&&&&&&&28.D29.B&&&&&&&&三、1.Myunclewillcometonight.2.Heisntgoingtoliveinthesmallhouse.3.Wearegoingtoreadthisbook.4.-Willyourfathergofishing?-No,heisgoingswimming.更多内容初中英语:现在进行时练习题&&&&&&&&http://chuzhong.eol.cn/&&&&&&&&来源:中&&&&&&&&作者:小&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&字体:大&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&中考真题学习方法初中作文中考动态北京中考热点新闻一&&&&&&&&试题资料数学心理指导饮食中考体育专题分数线状元榜上海中考河南家庭教育社区、写出下列动词的现在分词:&&&&&&&&play______run__________swim________make_______go________like________write________ski_______read________have_______sing_______dance_______put______see_____buy______love__________live_______take________come________get________stop________sit________begin________shop__________&&&&&&&&&&&&二、用所给的动词的正确形式填空:1.Theboy__________________(draw)apicturenow.2.Listen.Somegirls__________(sing)intheclassroom.3.Mymother____________(cook)somenicefoodnow.4.What_____you______(do)now?5.Look.They_____________(have)anEnglishlesson.6.They____________(not,water)theflowersnow.7.Look!thegirls____________(dance)intheclassroom.8.Whatisourgranddaughterdoing?She_________(listen)tomusic.9.Its5oclocknow.We___________(have)suppernow10.______Helen__________(wash)clothes?Yes,sheis&&&&&&&&三、句型转换:1.Theyaredoinghousework.(分别改成一般疑问句和否定句)①_______________________________________________②_______________________________________________2.Thestudentsarecleaningtheclassroom.(改一般疑问句并作肯定和否定回答)①_______________________________________________②____________________________________③_____________________________3.Implayingthefootballintheplayground.(改为否定句)________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&4.Tomisreadingbooksinhisstudy.(改为一般疑问句)________________________________________________5.Mymotheriscookingsomenicefoodnow.(改一般疑问句并作肯定和否定回答)①_______________________________________________②____________________________________③_____________________________6.Theyarenotwateringtheflowersnow.(改为肯定句)更多初中作文,请关注中国教育在线初中频道。更多内容初中英语:英语语法大学习方法:打破两极分化平稳过渡初初中物理:学习物理五大技全二巧初中学习方法汇总北京课改版初一语文检测题及答案10种指导方法轻松备战中考备考2012中考:初三家长必读新初三生如何学好数学&&&&&&&&初中作文:初中优秀作初中数学:初三数学经典试题文初中英语:语法巧记口初二语文:突破基础注重积累诀&&&&12下一页&&&&&&&&初中英语:现在进行时练习题&&&&&&&&http://chuzhong.eol.cn/&&&&&&&&来源:中&&&&&&&&作者:小&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&字体:大&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&中考真题学习方法初中作文中考动态北京中考热点新闻&&&&&&&&试题资料数学心理指导饮食中考体育专题分数线状元榜上海中考河南家庭教育社区&&&&&&&&&&&&现在进行时态提高题一.填空题1.MrZheng_______________(read)abooknow.2.Therabbits_________________(jump)now.3..Look!TomandJohn________________(swim).4.Mybrother_________________(make)akiteinhisroomnow.5.Look!Thebus_______________(stop).6.We_______________(have)anEnglishclassnow.7.Listen!Someoneis__________________(come).8.They___________________(catch)butterfliesnow.9.He______________________(do)anexperimentnow.10.They_____________________(collect)stampsnow.11.Look!He_________(dive)now.12.Tom__________________(watch)TVinthediningroom.13.Thedoctors_____________________(get)offthebus.14.Comeon.They_________________(leave)now.15.It_______________________(eat)fishnow.16.Myfather__________________(work)intheofficenow.17.Whereisyourmother?She________________________(answer)thephone.18.Theteachers________________(run)now.&&&&&&&&&&&&二、按要求改写句子1.Theboyisplayingbasketball.否定句:____________________________一般疑问句:_________________________肯定回答:__________________________否定回答:__________________________对Theboy提问:__________________________2.造句:1).she,thewindow,open,now.(用现在进行时连词成句.)_________________2).is,who,thewindow,cleaning?(连词成句)______________________3).Sheisclosingthedoornow.(改成否定句)______________________4.)Youaredoingyourhomework.(用I作主语改写句子)_______________5).they,thetree,sing,now,under.(用现在进行时连词成句.)______________6).TheYoungPioneersarehelpingtheoldwoman.(改成一般疑问句)__________&&&&&&&&三、用现在进行时完成下列句子:1.What_________you__________(do)?3.What________he____________(mend)?2.I_____________(sing)anEnglishsong.4.He______________(mend)acar.&&&&&&&&5.______you__________(fly)akite?Yes,_______.6.______she___________(sit)intheboat?8.We_______________(play)gamesnow.更多初中作文,请关注中国教育在线初中频道。7.______you_____________(ask)questions?&&&&&&&&&&&&更多内容初中英语:过去进行时练习题&&&&&&&&http://chuzhong.eol.cn/&&&&&&&&来源:中&&&&&&&&作者:小&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&字体:大&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&中考真题学习方法初中作文中考动态北京中考热点新闻&&&&&&&&试题资料数学心理指导饮食中考体育专题分数线状元榜上海中考河南家庭教育社区&&&&&&&&一、用动词的适当形式填空1.Whilewe__________(wait)forthebus,agirl__________(run)uptous.2.I__________(telephone)afriendwhenBob__________(come)in.3.Jim__________(jump)onthebusasit__________(move)away.4.We__________(test)thenewmachinewhentheelectricity__________(go)off.5.She__________(notwant)tostayinbedwhiletheothers________________(all,work)inthefields.6.Whilemother________(put)Cathytobed,thedoorbell________(ring).7.AsI__________(walk)inthepark,it__________(begin)torain.8.Evenwhenshe___________(be)achildshe________________(already,think)ofbecomingaballerina(芭蕾舞演员).9.Itwasquitelateatnight.George__________(read)andAmy__________(ply)herneedlewhenthey__________(hear)aknockatthedoor.10.There__________(be)agrouproundthefirewhenthey__________(reach)it.Anoldwoman__________(sit)onthtwosmallchildren__________(lie)near&&&&&&&&&&&&adonkey__________(bend)hisheadoveratallgirl.11.I_____(have)mybreakfastathalfpastsixyesterdaymorning.12.Mary_____(go)overherlessonsfromsixtosevenlastnight.Johnandpeter____(do)thesamething.13.What_____you___(do)atthattime?We_____(watch)TV.&&&&&&&&14.Wasyourfatherathomeyesterdayevening?Yes,hewas.He_____(listen)totheradio.15.They_____(notmake)amodelshipwhenIsawhim.16._____they____(have)ameetingat4yesterdayafternoon?No,they_____.They_____(clean)theclassroom.17.______it______(rain)whenyouleftschool?Yes,it____.(No,it____)18.What_____yourfather_____(do)whenhewasyourage?19.Oneday,Edison_____(wait)foratraintoarrive,andsuddenlyalittleboyrantothetrack(轨道)toplay.20.HeaskedmeifI______(go)fishingthatafternoon.21.Thethreeofthemwereinahurrybecausetheirplane_____(leave)infiveminutes.22.Inaletter,johntoldusthathe_____(come)tochinanextmonth.23.Whenthebellrang,jenny_____(wait)inherseat.24.She_____(make)herdressthewholeafternoon.25.Whilemyfather____(look)throughtheeveningpaper,hesuddenly____acry.26.WhenI____(come)intheroom,he____(see)me,forhe____(read)something27.Whenwe_____(arrive)atthevillage,it_____(get)darkandit_____(rain)hard.28.I_____(know)you____(wait)formehere.29.Onedayalittlemonkey____(play)inatalltree.Amothercrocodile(鳄鱼)____(look)&&&&&&&&&&&&forfoodnearthebank.30.What____yourfather____(do)yesterdayevening?He____(study)attheeveningschool.31.Laterhisparentsfoundthathe_____(sit)onsomeeggs.32.Whenheknockedatthedoor,myaunt____(cook)33.Thestudents______(sing)and____(dance)happilyontheplaygroundatthattime.34.I____(write)aletterwhenthedoorbellrang.35.Wehadnoclassedatthattime.We____(plant)trees.&&&&&&&&二、选择题1.I______cookedamealwhenyou_____me.a.cooked,wereringingc.wascooking,wereringingb.wascooking,rangd.cooked,rang&&&&&&&&2.Hesaidhe_____todrawaplaneontheblackboardatthattime.a.triesb.triedc.wastryingd.willtry&&&&&&&&3.Whileshe______TV,she______asoundoutsidetheroom.a.waswatching,washearingc.watched,heardb.watched,washearingd.waswatching,heard&&&&&&&&4.They_____afootballgamefrom7to9lastnight.a.werewatchingb.watchc.watchedd.arewatching&&&&&&&&5.Whatbook____you______whenI____youatfouryesterdayafternoon?a.did,read,wasseeingb.did,read,saw&&&&&&&&&&&&c.were,reading,saw&&&&&&&&d.were,reading,wasseeing&&&&&&&&6.ItwasFridayevening.MrandMrs.Green_____readytoflytoEngland.a.aregettingb.getc.weregettingd.got&&&&&&&&7.LeiFeng_____always_____ofotherswhenhe______inthearmy.a.is,thinking,waswas8.Agirl______mypenfalloffthetablewhenshe_____me.a.saw,passedb.wasseeing,passedc.wasseeing,passedd.wasseeing,waspassing9.We____fortomattenlastSunday.Heoftenkeptus______.a.werewaiting,waitingb.werewaiting,waitc.waited,waitingd.waited,waitb.was,thinking,isc.did,think,isd.was,thinking,&&&&&&&&10.He____hisfatheronthefarmthewholeafternoonlastSaturday.a.helpsb.wouldhelpc.washelpingd.ishelping&&&&&&&&11.Whilemother_______somewashing,I_____akiteforKate.a.did,madeb.wasdoing,madec.wasdoing,wasmakingd.did,wasmaking&&&&&&&&12._______youangrythen?they______toomuchnoise.a.are,weremakingb.were,weremakingc.are,maded.were,made&&&&&&&&13.He____somecookingatthattime,so_____mea.did,heardb.did,didnthearc.wasdoing,heard14.Thistimeyesterdayjack_____hisbike.He_____TVa.repaired,didntwatchc.repaired,watchedb.wasrepairing,watchedd.wasrepairing,wasntwatchingd.wasdoing,didnthear&&&&&&&&15.Hisparentswantedtoknowhowhe_____onwithhisnewclassmates.&&&&&&&&&&&&a.wasgetting更多内容&&&&&&&&b.gets&&&&&&&&c.isgetting&&&&&&&&d.willget&&&&&&&&初中英语:英语语法大学习方法:打破两极分化平稳过渡初初中物理:学习物理五大技全二巧初中学习方法汇总北京课改版初一语文检测题及答案10种指导方法轻松备战中考备考2012中考:初三家长必读新初三生如何学好数学&&&&&&&&初中作文:初中优秀作初中数学:初三数学经典试题文初中英语:语法巧记口初二语文:突破基础注重积累诀&&&&&&&&相关资讯&&&&&&&&&&&&八年级英语期末考试前时态复习2012年海淀区初三(上)期末英语考试范围2012中考初中英语听力及口语学习四注意2012中考英语高分作文结尾四要点2012年中考英语选择题掌握四技巧中考复习必备:英语核心句型50例2012中考英语冲刺阶段复习方法指导2012年中考英语复习策略之精心安排时间2012年度中考英语总复习指导之依纲靠本学年海淀初三(上)期中英语试...学年海淀区初三(上)期中英语...英语点拨:阅读理解中的长句、难句破解&&&&&&&&扩展阅读&&&&&&&&关注中考微博&&&&&&&&2012中考时间查询&&&&&&&&&&&&中考体育项目技巧&&&&&&&&2012中考签约指南&&&&&&&&2012中考时间&&&&?&&&&&&&&|&&&&&&&&中考体育训练技巧&&&&&&&&[中考]中考动态/中考政初中英语:过去完成时练习题&&&&&&&&http://chuzhong.eol.cn/&&&&&&&&来源:中&&&&&&&&作者:小&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&字体:大&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&中考真题学习方法初中作文中考动态北京中考热点新闻&&&&&&&&试题资料数学心理指导饮食中考体育专题分数线状元榜上海中考河南家庭教育社区&&&&&&&&1.单项选择1.Heaskedme_____duringthesummerholidays.A.whereIhadbeenC.wherehadIbeenB.whereIhadgoneD.wherehadIgone&&&&&&&&2.What____Jane____bythetimehewassever?A.did,doB.has,doneCdid,did.D.had,done&&&&&&&&&&&&3.I______900EnglishwordsbythetimeIwasten。A.learnedB.waslearningC.hadlearnedD.learnt&&&&&&&&4.She______livedherefor______years.A.had,afewB.has,severalC.had,alotofD.has,agreatdealof&&&&&&&&5.Bythetimemyparentsreachedhomeyesterday,I_____thedinneralready.AhadcookedB.cookedC.havecookedD.wascooked&&&&&&&&6.Shesaidshe__________theprinciplealreadyA.hasseenB.sawC.willseeD.hadseen&&&&&&&&7.Shesaidherfamily_______themselves______thearmyduringthewar.A.hashidden,fromC.hashidden,withB.hadhidden,fromD.hadhidden,with&&&&&&&&8.Bythetimehewastenyearsold,he_________.A.B.hascompleteduniversityhadcompletedanuniversityB.hascompletedtheuniversityD.hadcompleteduniversity&&&&&&&&9.Shehadwrittenanumberofbooks______theendoflastyear.A.forB.inC.byD.at&&&&&&&&10.He_____toplay____beforehewas11yearsold.Ahadlearned,pianoC.haslearned,thepianoB.hadlearned,thepianoD.learns,piano.&&&&&&&&11.What_______Annie____bythetimehewasten?A.did,doB.did,didC.has,doneD.haddone&&&&&&&&12.He___inthefactoryforthreeyearsbeforehejoinedtheArmy.&&&&&&&&&&&&A.hasworked&&&&&&&&B.works&&&&&&&&C.hadworked&&&&&&&&D.willwork&&&&&&&&13.Bytheendoflastweek,they____thebridge.A.hascompletedB.completedC.willcompleteD.hadcompleted&&&&&&&&14.Benhatesplaying_____violin,buthelikesplaying____football.A.a…theB.the…theC./…theD.the…/&&&&&&&&15.Bythetimehewas4,he______alotofGermanwords.A.hadlearnedB.haslearnedC.learnedD.learns&&&&&&&&16.Jimturnedoffthelightsandthen_____theclassroom.A.wasleftB.hadleftC.hasleftD.left&&&&&&&&17.They_________inGuangzhousince2000.A.livedB.hadlivedC.havelivedD.wereliving&&&&&&&&18.ThetrainfromBeijing_______tenminutesago.A.hasarrivedB.wasarrivingC.arrivedD.hadarrived&&&&&&&&19.Thestudents_________theirclassroomwhenthevisitorsarrived.A.havecleanedB.hadcleanedC.wascleanedD.havebeencleaned&&&&&&&&20.Fergie_______theprojectinonehour.A.havefinishedB.willfinishC.finishesD.hasfinished&&&&&&&&21.Theman________hiscoatandwentout.A.putonB.hadputonC.willputonD.wasputtingon&&&&&&&&22Mymother______inthatfactoryattheageof18.A.hadworkedB.hasworkedC.workedD.works&&&&&&&&23.Dad________whilehe_______TV.&&&&&&&&&&&&A.fellasleep…watchC.fellasleep……waswatching&&&&&&&&B.wasfallingasleep…watchedD.hadfallenasleep…watched&&&&&&&&2.用动词的适当形式填空1.We_____________(paint)thehousebeforewe______________(move)in.2.Thatricholdman_____________(make)awillbeforehe_____________(die).3.They_____________(study)themapofthecountrybeforethey________(leave).4.Therobbers_____________(runaway)beforethepolicemen_______(arrive).5.I__________(turnoff)allthelightsbeforeI____________(go)tobed.6.Paul__________(go)outwithJaneafterhe__________(make)aphonecall.7.Tom__________(say)he___________(read)thebooktwice.8.Ourplan____________(fail)becausewe_____________(make)abadmistake.9.Whenthechairman______________(finish)speaking,he_____________(leave)thehall.10.TheReads________(have)lunchwhenI________________(get)totheirhouse.&&&&&&&&11.WhenI______________(arrive)atthestation,he____________________(leave).12..We_______________(learn)about4000Englishwordsbytheendoflastterm.13.Iwaiteduntilhe_______________(finish)hishomework.14.Weweresurprisedatwhatshe________already______(do)15.She____________(notgo)toQingdaobecauseshe________________(go)therebefore.16.He______________(nottell)youthenewsyet.17.Hesaidhe_____________already_________(give)thebooktotheteacher.18.I______________(be)toShanghaibefore.&&&&&&&&&&&&19.Shetoldmeshe_________________(be)toSanyathreetimes.20.She_____________(play)theguitarwhilehersister_______________(sing).更多内容初中英语:英语语法大学习方法:打破两极分化平稳过渡初初中物理:学习物理五大技全二巧初中学习方法汇总北京课改版初一语文检测题及答案10种指导方法轻松备战中考备考2012中考:初三家长必读新初三生如何学好数学&&&&&&&&初中作文:初中优秀作初中数学:初三数学经典试题文初中英语:语法巧记口初二语文:突破基础注重积累诀&&&&&&&&相关资讯&&&&&&&&&&&&八年级英语期末考试前时态复习2012年海淀区初三(上)期末英语考试范围2012中考初中英语听力及口语学习四注意2012中考英语高分作文结尾四要点2012年中考英语选择题掌握四技巧中考复习必备:英语核心句型50例2012中考英语冲刺阶段复习方法指导2012年中考英语复习策略之精心安排时间2012年度中考英语总复习指导之依纲靠本学年海淀初三(上)期中英语试...学年海淀区初三(上)期中英语...英语点拨:阅读理解中的长句、难句破解&&&&&&&&扩展阅读&&&&&&&&关注中考微博&&&&&&&&2012中考时间查询&&&&&&&&&&&&中考体育项目技巧&&&&&&&&2012中考签约指南&&&&&&&&2012中考时间&&&&?&&&&&&&&|&&&&&&&&中考体育训练技巧&&&&&&&&[中考]中考动态/中考政策/中考体育/北京中考上海河南[复习]各科学习方法/中考心理指导/中考饮食/家长助考[资料]试题资料/数学/语文/英语/物理/化学/优秀作文[真题]2011中考真题及答案/中考作文题目/中考满分作文[中学数据库][中考分数线][中考每月大事记][中招办联系方式]&&&&&&&&2011中考试题及答案文&&&&?&&&&&&&&|&&&&&&&&中考满分作&&&&&&&&[大纲]2012中考说明:北京福建南京大连哈尔滨更多[热点]教育部义务教育新课标19科(2011版)/北京精神作文[热点]中考体育初中英语:现在完成时练习题&&&&&&&&http://chuzhong.eol.cn/&&&&&&&&来源:中&&&&&&&&作者:小&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&字体:大&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&中考真题学习方法初中作文中考动态北京中考热点新闻&&&&&&&&试题资料数学心理指导饮食中考体育专题分数线状元榜上海中考河南家庭教育社区&&&&&&&&&&&&一、单项选择1、Bothhisparentslooksad.Maybethey_________whatshappenedtohim.A.knewB.haveknownC.mustknowD.willknow2、Hehas_______beentoShanghai,hashe?A.alreadyB.neverC.everD.still&&&&&&&&3、HaveyoumetMrLi______?A.justB.agoC.beforeD.amomentago&&&&&&&&nb&&&&4、Thefamouswriter_____onenewbookinthepasttwoyearA.iswritingsofar.-Yes.Ihopeitwillbeeven______.A.wellB.goodC.betterD.better6、ZhaoLan______alreadystudyingB.studyD.studying______inthisschoolfortwoyears.A.B.waswritingC.wroteD.haswritten5、-Ourcountry______alot&&&&&&&&C.studied&&&&&&&&7、We______XiaoLisinceshewasalittlegirl.A.knowB.hadknownC.haveknownD.knew8、HarryPotterisaverynicefilm.I_______ittwice.A.willseeB.haveseenC.sawD.see&&&&&&&&9、-ThesefarmershavebeentotheUnitedStates.-Really?When_____there?A.willtheygoB.didtheygo&&&&&&&&&&&&C.dotheygo&&&&&&&&D.havetheygone&&&&&&&&10、-______you___yourhomeworkyet?-Yes.I_____itamomentago.A.DfinishedB.Hfinished&&&&&&&&C.HhavefinishedD.finish11、Hisfather______thePartysince1978.A.joinedB.hasjoinedC.wasinD.hasbeenin&&&&&&&&12、-Doyouknowhimwell?-Sure.We_________friendssincetenyearsago.A.wereB.havebeenC.havebecomeD.havemade&&&&&&&&13、-Howlonghaveyou____here?-Abouttwomonths.A.beenB.goneC.comeD.arrived&&&&&&&&14、Hurryup!Theplay__________fortenminutes.A.hasbegunB.hadbegunC.hasbeenonD.began15、It_____tenyearssinceheleftthearmy.A.isB.hasC.willD.was&&&&&&&&16、MissGreenisntintheoffice.she_______tothelibrary.A.hasgoneB.wentC.willgoD.hasbeen17、Myparents______Shandongfortenyears.A.havebeeninC.havegonetoB.havebeentoD.havebeen&&&&&&&&&&&&18、Thestudentshavecleanedtheclassroom,&&&&&&&&?&&&&&&&&A.sotheyB.donttheyC.havetheyD.haventthey19、hasMrWhitebeenamemberofGreenerChinasinceheA.Howsoon,comesC.Howlong,came20、HisuncleA.hascomehereC.haslivedthereB.Howoften,gotD.Howfar,arrivedformorethan9years.B.hasstartedtoworkD.haslefttheuniversitytoChina?&&&&&&&&二、句型转换3、Theoldman_________lastyear.Heforayear.(die)(动词填空)&&&&&&&&4、Thisfactoryopenedtwentyyearsago.(同义句转换)Thisfactory________fortwentyyears.&&&&&&&&5、MissGaoleftanhourago.(同义句转换)MissGao_______________________________anhourago.6、HermotherhasbeenaPartymemberforthreeyears.(同义句)Hermother_______thePartythreeyears________.7、TheGreenFamilymovedtoFrancetwoyearsago.(同义句转换)_______twoyears________theGreenfamilymovedtoFrance.8、Thebushasarrivedhere.Itarrivedtenminutesago.(把两个句子合并成一个句子)___________________________________________更多内容&&&&&&&&&&&&初中英语:英语语法大学习方法:打破两极分化平稳过渡初初中物理:学习物理五大技全二巧初中学习方法汇总北京课改版初一语文检测题及答案10种指导方法轻松备战中考备考2012中考:初三家长必读新初三生如何学好数学&&&&&&&&初中作文:初中优秀作初中数学:初三数学经典试题文初中英语:语法巧记口初二语文:突破基础注重积累诀&&&&12下一页尾页&&&&&&&&初中英语:现在完成时练习题&&&&&&&&http://chuzhong.eol.cn/&&&&&&&&来源:中&&&&&&&&作者:小&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&字体:大&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&中考真题学习方法初中作文中考动态北京中考热点新闻&&&&&&&&试题资料数学心理指导饮食中考体育专题分数线状元榜上海中考河南家庭教育社区&&&&&&&&三、汉译英4、她还没有看过那部新电影。5、她去过上海。6、他这些天上哪儿去了?&&&&&&&&&&&&参考答案:一、单项选择。1、现在完成时主要强调过去发生的动作对现在造成的影响,或过去发生的动作还未结束,一直持续到现在或将来,重点在于对现在的影响。这种考查难度较大,往往无时间状语,需要从上下文分析、推理才行。故上两侧根据上下文分析、推理,正确答案是B。2、现在完成时常与already(已经),just(刚刚,正好),ever(曾经),never(从来,也不;从不),before(以前),yet(仍然)等连用。故2应选B。3、C4、现在完成时常与recently(近来),sofar(到目前为止),inthepast/last+一段时间等时间状语连用。因为上述短语表示的是从现在起往前推算的一段时间,句中的动作是从过去某一时间或时刻开始持续到现在的。故4应选D。5、C6、现在完成时时常与for+时间段或since+过去时间点连用(含从句,从句过去时)。故6应选C。7、C8、现在完成时还与once(一次),twice(两次),threetimes(三次),severaltimes(几次)等表示重复次数的词语连用。故8应选B。9、现在完成时与一般过去时容易混淆,就是因为它们所表示的动作都发生在过去,但二者又有区别:一般过去时表示过去某个时间发生的事、存在的状态或经常发生的动作,说话的侧重点在于陈述一件过去的事情,与现在没有关系;现在完成时表示与现在有关系的发生在过去的动作,它不与表示过去的时间状语(如yesterday,lastweek,amomentago等)连用。故9的正确答案为B。10、B11、现在完成时中,非延续性动词不能与for和since引导的表示一段时间的状语连用,通常是用相应的延续性动词来代替。故11的正确答案依次为:D。12、B13、A14、C15、A。&&&&&&&&&&&&16、have/hasgoneto+地点表示某人去了某地(还未回来),指主语所指的人不在这儿。have/hasbeenin+地点表示在某地呆了多长时间,常与表示时间的状语连用。have/hasbeento+地点表示曾经去过某地(但现在已不在那儿)。故16的正确答案为A。17、A18、D19、C20、C&&&&&&&&二、句型转换。1、hashe?4、hasbeenopen7、Itis,since三、汉译英。1、Jimhasfinisheddoinghishomeworkalready.Heisfreenow.2、Hereceivedaletteryesterday.3、MyfatherhasbeentotheGreatWallbefore.4、Shehasntseenthenewfilmyet.5、ShehasbeentoShanghai.6、Wherehashebeenthesedays?更多内容初中英语:英语语法大学习方法:打破两极分化平稳过渡初初中物理:学习物理五大技全二巧初中学习方法汇总北京课改版初一语文检测题及答案10种指导方法轻松备战中考备考2012中考:初三家长必读新初三生如何学好数学2、Howlong5、hasbeenaway3、died,hasbeendead6、joined;ago&&&&&&&&8、Thebushasbeenherefortenminutes.&&&&&&&&初中作文:初中优秀作初中数学:初三数学经典试题文初中英语:语法巧记口初二语文:突破基础注重积累诀初中英语:过去将来时练习题&&&&&&&&&&&&http://chuzhong.eol.cn/&&&&&&&&来源:中&&&&&&&&作者:小&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&字体:大&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&中考真题学习方法初中作文中考动态北京中考热点新闻&&&&&&&&试题资料数学心理指导饮食中考体育专题分数线状元榜上海中考河南家庭教育社区&&&&&&&&I.选择填空1.LiMingsaidhe_____happyifBrian_____toChinanextmonth.A.comeB.wouldcomeC.cameD.come2.Jennysaidshe_____herholidayinChina.A.spentB.wouldspentC.wasgoingtospentD.wouldspend3.—Whatdidyoursonsayintheletter?—Hetoldmethathe______theDisneyWorldthenextday.A.willvisitB.hasvisited&&&&&&&&C.isgoingtovisitD.wouldvisit4.IhopedTina______tomybirthdaypartyontimethenextWednesday.A.tocomeB.iscomingC.willcomeD.wascoming5.Fathersaidthathe______metoBeijingthenextyear.&&&&&&&&&&&&A.tookB.wouldtakeC.takesD.willtake6.Wewerenotsurewhetherthey______morevegetables.A.aregoingtogrowB.weregoingtogrowC.willgrowD.havegrown&&&&&&&&7.She______toworkwhenthetelephonerang.A.isgoingB.willgo&&&&&&&&C.wasabouttogoD.istogo&&&&&&&&II.用所给动词的适当形式填空1.MissZhangsaidshe________(visit)theGreatWallnextsummer.2.Shetoldhimthatshe________(notstay)hereforlong.3.Iwasn’tsurewhetherLucy_______(come)thenextyear.4.Thescientistssaidtheworld’spopulation_______(slow)downinfuture.5.Shesaidthebus_______(leave)atfivethenextmorning.6.Iwasntsurewhetherhe_______(lend)mehisbookthenextmorning.7.Hewasfifty-six.Intwoyearshe_______(be)fifty-eight.8.Whenevershehastime,she______(help)themintheirwork.&&&&&&&&Key:I.1-7CDDDBBC&&&&&&&&&&&&II.1.wouldvisit2.wouldnotstay3.wouldcome4.wouldslow5.wasleaving6.wouldlend7.wouldbe8.wouldhelpI.选择填空1.LiMingsaidhe_____happyifBrian_____toChinanextmonth.A.comeB.wouldcomeC.cameD.come2.Jennysaidshe_____herholidayinChina.A.spentB.wouldspentC.wasgoingtospentD.wouldspend3.—Whatdidyoursonsayintheletter?—Hetoldmethathe______theDisneyWorldthenextday.A.willvisitB.hasvisited&&&&&&&&C.isgoingtovisitD.wouldvisit4.IhopedTina______tomybirthdaypartyontimethenextWednesday.A.tocomeB.iscomingC.willcomeD.wascoming5.Fathersaidthathe______metoBeijingthenextyear.A.tookB.wouldtakeC.takesD.willtake6.Wewerenotsurewhetherthey______morevegetables.A.aregoingtogrowB.weregoingtogrowC.willgrowD.havegrown&&&&&&&&&&&&7.She______toworkwhenthetelephonerang.A.isgoingB.willgo&&&&&&&&C.wasabouttogoD.istogoII.用所给动词的适当形式填空1.MissZhangsaidshe________(visit)theGreatWallnextsummer.2.Shetoldhimthatshe________(notstay)hereforlong.3.Iwasn’tsurewhetherLucy_______(come)thenextyear.4.Thescientistssaidtheworld’spopulation_______(slow)downinfuture.5.Shesaidthebus_______(leave)atfivethenextmorning.6.Iwasntsurewhetherhe_______(lend)mehisbookthenextmorning.7.Hewasfifty-six.Intwoyearshe_______(be)fifty-eight.8.Whenevershehastime,she______(help)themintheirwork.Key:I.1-7CDDDBBCII.1.wouldvisit2.wouldnotstay3.wouldcome4.wouldslow5.wasleaving6.wouldlend7.wouldbe8.wouldhelp更多初中作文,请关注中国教育在线初中&&&&&&&&初中英语时态测试题(高手进)(讲解要详细)&&&&0:10提问者:WSBSBWYT&&&&&&&&1.I___whattheoldmansaidisright.(为什么不选A)A.amthinkingB.isthoughtC.thinkD.thought2.I___goingtoLondonnextmonth.(为什么选A)A.willthinkofB.amthinkingofC.thinkofD.amthoughtof3.Look,in___ourmathsteacher.A.iscomingB.cameC.comeD.comes&&&&&&&&&&&&4.Youcantusethecomputer.It___.A.wasbrokendownB.iswrongC.isbad什么不选B)5.begoingtodo,willdo,betodo的区别我来帮他解答&&&&&&&&D.hasbrokendown(为&&&&&&&&0:56满意回答1.C这里是阐述我的观点,而不是讲我正在思考这个动作。2.如果没有上下文的提示,我觉得B也可以选。如果选B,意思是―我正在考虑下个月去伦敦的事‖。如果选A,意思是―我将考虑下个月去伦敦的事‖。3.D这是倒装句,全倒装。主语+动词+表示方向的副词(如in,out)的句子,往往倒装成―表示方向的副词+动词+主语‖。题中本是Ourmathsteachercomesin,倒装了。这种句子限于一般现在时。4.D机器出了故障可以用bebrokendown表示,也可以用have/hasbrokendown表示。由cant可知,这里讲的是现在的事,不是过去的事,排除A。B项中的wrong如果表示出了故障,一般用sth.iswrong或thereissth.wrong这两种句式。C不用于出了故障。5.这题网上已经有很多回答,如:http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/.htmlhttp://baike.baidu.com/view/201104.htm1|评论&&&&&&&&向TA求助回答者:lnjjx2010来自团队雄鹰展翅英语团|十二级采纳率:61%&&&&&&&&擅长领域:英语考试英语翻译&&&&&&&&&&&&参加的活动:暂时没有参加的活动提问者对回答的评价:3Q&&&&&&&&相关内容&&&&?&&&&&&&&英语高手进,求初中英语八种时态例句,每种列出两个例句给我!谢!-12初中英语动词时态问题,请教高手。。请详细解答,谢谢!50分悬赏!-31哪位高手把初中英语的时态问题总结一下,谢谢!-25求初中英语时态讲解。要精确的!!!!初中英语语法中时态的讲解哪里有?张可华老师的初中英语语法课程...1&&&&&&&&&&&&更多关于初中英语时态习题的问题&&&&&&&&&&&&初中英语:试题初中英语:时态初中英语:测试初中英语:讲解&&&&&&&&其他回答共2条0:20zaf888|一级1.C。宾语从句中用is,就不能选D;B是被动结构;表示―考虑;认为‖用一般现在时即可。2.有nextmonth啊,自然用一般将来时。3.倒装句,主语是ourmathsteacher,选D。&&&&&&&&&&&&4.你想用wrong,那得用Thereissth.wrongwith...或Sth.iswrongwith...。5.这里篇幅有限,你自己搜索它们的区别吧,网上有很多。0|评论&&&&&&&&1:41真实姓名陈开颜|一级1.像think.like一样表示―想法观点‖的词,作过去时是表示曾经的想法,与现在的看法无关。并且一般不作现在进行时,就像你见过―Iamliking...‖吗?事实上A不错,反正老外看到是会说对的,老编们看到就不一定了。2.时间状语nextmouth可以修饰Loudon也可以修饰think,一句多义。其实说实话amthinkingof一点也不错,只不过不是最佳答案。中国的英语向来追究得没意思,纯粹为考试而生。3.参照别的网友的吧我水平有限看不懂4.wrong比较趋向于表示―错误‖吧,反正不是最佳。5.参见网上吧,楼上的好有水平澳友情提醒:英语里要选最佳答案而不是正确答案。应考只能这样,别无选择。1.Listen!Someofthegirls________aboutHarryPotter.Let’sjointhem.A.aretalkingB.talkC.willtalkD.talked2.Ourteacher,MissChen,________Englishontheradiothedayboreyesterday.A.teachesB.taughtC.willteachD.hadtaught3.Idon’tthinkI_________youinthatdressbefore.A.haveseenB.wasseeingC.sawD.see4.Susan’sparentshaveboughtalargehousewithaswimmingpool.It_______beveryexpensive.A.mustB.canC.mustn’tD.can’t5.Coffeeisready.Howniceit________!Wouldyoulikesome?&&&&&&&&&&&&A.looksB.smellsC.soundsD.feels6.―Mr.Zhu,you’dbetter_______toomuchmeat.Youarealreadyoverweight,‖saidthedoctor.A.nottoeatB.toeatC.noteatD.eat7.―Don’talwaysmakeMichael________thisorthat.Heisalreadyabigboy,dear,‖Mr.Bushsaidtohiswife.A.doB.todoC.doesD.did8.Sorry,Ican’thearyouclearly.Willyouplease________yourE-mailaddress?I’llwriteitdown.A.reviewB.reciteC.reportD.repeat9.Don’t________yourcoat,Tom!It’seasytocatchcoldinspring.A.takeawayB.takeoffC.takedownD.takeout10.You_______goandaskMeimei.She_______knowtheanswer.A.canB.mayC.canD.may11.I’msorryyou’vemissedthetrain.It________10minutesago.A.leftB.hasleftC.hadleftD.hasbeenleft12.Iboughtanewdictionaryandit________me30yuan.A.paidB.spentC.tookD.cost13.---Mum,mayIgooutandplaybasketball?---_______you_______yourhomeworkyet?A.Do;finishB.AfinishingC.DfinishingD.Hfinished14.Ihavetogonow.Pleaserememberto________thelightswhenyouleave.A.turnoffB.turndownC.turnupD.turnon15.AtalkonChinesehistory________intheschoolnextweek.A.begivenB.hasbeengivenC.willbegivenD.willgive16.Look!Howheavytherainis!You’dbetter________.A.don’tgonowB.stayherewhenitstopsC.notleaveuntilitstopsD.nottoleaveatonce17.Youmaygofishingifyourwork________.A.isdoneB.willbedoneC.hasdoneD.havedone18.Cotton_______niceandsoft.A.isfeltB.isfeelingC.feelD.feels19.---Whocleanedtheblackboardyesterday,Dick?---John_________.A.cleanedB.doesC.didD.is20.---Lindahadnothingforbreakfastthismorning,_______?---No.Shegotuptoolate.A.hadsheB.hadn’tsheC.didsheD.didn’tshe练习题加答案I.词汇练习A)根据释义写出单词,单词的第一个字母已给出。1.d_______firmidea&&&&&&&&&&&&2.s_____partofthetelevisionorcinemawherethepicturesappear3.i_______wantingtoknoworlearnaboutsomethingbecauseitisimportanttoyou4.f______atalltimesB)用括号内所给词的正确形式填空,每个空格只限填一词。1.Mybrotherisvery__________aboutgoingtotheSummerPalaceforaholiday.(excite)2.Myfootballshoesare__________out,soIneedanewpair.(wear)3.Thissuitismuch____________________thanthatone.(expensive)4.It’simpossiblethatonedoesn’tmakeany__________allhislife.(mistake)5.Congratulations!Youhavefinishedthiswork__________.(success)II.用所给动词的正确形式填空,每个空格所填词数不限。1.Howabout__________onSundaymorning?(go,shop)2.Wouldyoulike__________thegreencoaton?(try)3.You’dbetter__________toomuchwhiledolittle.(not,talk)4.Ifeltcomfortableinthisshirt,thoughit__________me158yuan.(cost)5.Mybrothertoldmethathe__________5,000Englishwordsbytheendoflastterm.(learn)6.Threemen__________downtreeswhenIpassedby.(cut)7.Thefilm__________whenIgottothecinema.(begin)8.Thecameracostsolittlethathe__________it.(buy)9.Jack__________hisnameonthepaperyet.(not,write)10.Don’tletusdotoomuchhomework,please.Weneedmoretime__________ourownthings.(do)III.改写句子,使改写后的句意与原句意思相近。1.What’sthepriceofthishat?________________isthishat?2.Whatsizedoyouneed?Whatsize_______you________?3.Igotupveryearlyyesterdaytocatchtheearlytrain.Igotupveryearlyyesterday____________I______catchtheearlytrain.4.Theblousecostmuchmorethanthetrousers.Thetrouserscostmuch________thantheblouse.Thetrousersdidn’tcost________much________theblouse.5.ThebighouseissoexpensivethatIcan’tbuyit.Thebighouseisn’t________________forus________buy.Thebighouseis________expensiveforus________buy.6.―Isawhimyesterday.‖Shesaidtome.She________methatshe________________himthedaybefore.7.Mymotherinvitedsomeotherfriends,too.Mymotherinvitedsomeotherfriends________________.8.WeborrowedaknifefromUncleWang.UncleWang________aknife________________.9.WangFanghurriedtoschoolwithouthavingbreakfast.&&&&&&&&&&&&WangFang__________toschool_____________________withouthavingbreakfast.IV.完成对话,每空一词,缩写算一词。Winner:Hello,Hunter,welcomeback!__1___wasyourholiday?Hunter:Hi,Winner.TheholidaywaslovelybutIbelievehow__2___thetimewent.Iwasawayforthreeweeksbutitseemedtobethreedays.Winner:__3___didyougo?Hunter:Well,first,wewenttoSydney,thentoPerth.WethenleftAustraliaandhada__4___inSingaporeforadaybeforeflyingbacktoHongKong.Winner:Wow.Whatwasyourfavouriteplace?Hunter:Itshardtosay.Eachplacehadsomethingdifferentandexcitingtous.Winner:DidyoumeetmanyAustralianpeople?Hunter:Well,wewereluckyenoughtostaywithanAustralianfamily.Inowhavean__5___friendaboutthesameageasme.HernameisKathleen.V.阅读理解ToZhangLiSouthernStreetNo.4ShamianIslandGuangzhouChina510133Thursday9May1995DearZhangLi,WehavenowbeeninAustraliaforfivedays.Theplanetripwasgreat.Theweatherhereislovely!Peoplecomplain(抱怨)thatitistoohotbutitisnotnearlyashothereasitsbeenathomelately.WeweresupposedtostayatahotelinthecitybutwemovedtoBondiBeach,whichis8kilometresfromthecity.IttakeshalfanhourbybusfromthecentreofSydney.We’vebeenswimmingeveryday—thewaterhereissorefreshing.YesterdaywewenttoTarongaParkZoowhichisonlyashortferryrideacrossSydneyHarbour.Wesawkoalas(树袋熊)andkangaroos(袋鼠)andmanyotherAustraliananimals.Youwouldntbelieveit,butwhileIwaseatingasandwichforlunchakookaburra(笑翠鸟)swoopeddownandstolemysandwichfromthetablerightinfrontofme.Wealllaughedalthoughitleftmefeelingalittlebithungryallafternoon.Fromthechairliftwehadacloseupviewofthemagnificentgiraffes(长颈鹿).TheanimalsinthatzoocertainlyhaveagreatviewofSydney.FromtheelephantenclosureyoucanseetheHarbourBridge,thebeautifulOperaHouseandthecityofSydneygleaming(若隐若现地)acrosstheharbour.TomorrowwearetravellingtoGreenvilletostaywithmyhostfamily.Imissyouandwillwriteagainsoon.Withlovefromyourfriend,LiuMei()1.OnwhatdaydidLiuMeiarriveinAustralia?A.Sunday.B.Tuesday.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.Friday.D.Saturday.)2.WhileLiuMeiisinSydneysheisstaying_____A.inahotelinthecity.B.atBondiBeach.C.inMelbourne.D.withherhostfamily.()3.OnwhatdaydidLiuMeivisitthezoo?A.Monday.B.Tuesday.C.Wednesday.D.Thursday.()4.WhattypeoftransportdidLiuMeiusetotraveltothezoo?A.Plane.B.Train.C.Ferry.D.Chairlift.()5.Akookaburraismostprobablyatypeof_____A.Bird.B.Kangaroo.C.Dog.D.Giraffe.()6.WhichofthefollowingisthebestwordtodescribehowthekookaburramadeLiuMeifeel?A.Amused.B.Terrified.C.Shocked.D.Angry.()7.WhichofthefollowinganimalscouldLiuMeiseefromthechairlift?A.Koalas.B.Giraffes.C.Elephants.D.Kangaroos.参考答案:Ⅰ.A)1.decision2.screen3.interest4.foreverB)1.excited2.worn3.moreexpensive4.mistakes5.successfullyⅡ.1.goingshopping2.totry3.nottalk4.cost5.hadlearnt/learned6.werecutting7.hadbegun8.bought9.hasn’twritten10.todo解答提示:5.此处均指过去的过去,所以用过去完成时。9.此处应用现在完成时,因为后面出现了yet10.不定式作后置修饰语Ⅲ.1.How,much2.would,like/do,want3.sothat,could4.less,so/as,as5.cheapenough,too,to6.told,had,seen7.as,well8.lent,to,us9.went,in,a,hurryⅣ.1.How2.quickly3.Where4.stop5.AustralianⅤ.1.A2.B3.C4.C5.D6.A7.B动词时态1.We_____withyouforthetimebeing.A.willstayB.willbestayingC.wouldstayD.havestayed2.—Whosingsbestinyourclass?—Mary_____.A.isB.doesC.doD.sing3.She_____herpeninherroomnow.A.findsB.isfindingC.looksforD.islookingfor(&&&&&&&&&&&&4.What_____you_____tomorrowmorning?A.are/goingtodoB.are/doingC.are/doneD.have/done5.Itwasnotlongbeforethewater_____cold.A.isfeelingB.feelsC.feltD.wasfeeling6.I_____assoonasyoucomeback.A.wentB.havegoneC.amgoingD.shallgo7.Thescientist_____Canadaandhewillgiveusatalkwhenhe_____back.A.hasgoneto/comesB.hasbeento/willcomeC.hasgoneto/willcomeD.hasbeento/comes8.Hefoundhisbookthismorning,butnowhe_____hispen.A.losesB.ismissingC.haslostD.lost9.She___?_toherhometownseveraltimes.A.hasbeenB.hasgoneC.wentD.isgoing10.It_____JaneandMarywhohelpedmetheotherday.A.isB.wasC.areD.were11.I_____tobedwhenthetelephonerang.A.havebeenB.wentC.amgoingD.wasgoing12.Jane_____somewashingthistimeyesterday.A.isdoingB.haddoneC.wasdoingD.did13.WhenIgottotheschool,thefirstclass_____.A.hadbegunB.beganC.isbeginningD.hasbegun14.Motherpromisedshe_____meanEnglish-Chinesedictionary.A.isbuyingB.willbuyC.wouldbuyD.hasbought15.Sheobjectsto_____loudmusic_____whileshereadsnewspapers.A.have/playB.have/playedC.having/playingD.have/playing16.Ifit_____,wewillgotovisitthezoo.A.notrainsB.doesn’trainC.won’trainD.isn’tgoingtorain17.OurEnglishteacher_____alltheexercisebookslastFridayevening.A.hascorrectedB.willcorrectC.hadcorrectedD.corrected&&&&&&&&&&&&18.—Whatareyoudoingunderthetable?—I_____tofindmywatch.A.triedB.tryC.amtryingD.havetried19.There_____anEnglisheveningpartynextSaturday.A.isgoingtobeB.willhaveB.istohaveD.isgoingtohave20.Itisgettinglate.It’stimewe_____.A.goB.wentC.aregoingD.mustgo21.Continueheatinguntilsteam_____.A.hasappearedB.appearC.appearedD.willappear22.Don’tgetthatinkontheshirt,forit_____.A.doesn’twashoutB.won’tbewashingoutC.isn’twashingoutD.won’twashout23.Ihaven’tseenher_____.A.twoweeksagoB.sincetwoweeksC.fortwoweeksD.beforetwoweeks24.Mybrother_____theYouthLeaguesince1990.A.joinedB.hasbeeninC.hasjoinedD.hadjoined25.—WhereisPeter?—He_____toShanghai.A.wentB.hadgoneC.hasbeenD.hasgone26.IknewIcouldnotfinishthehomework_____.A.bythetimehehadcomeB.beforehecameC.untilhehascomeD.whenhecomes27.He_____Englishfortenyearsbythetimehetakestheexamination.A.willhavebeenstudyingB.wouldhavebeenstudyingC.willstudyD.studied28.ThebuscameafterI_____forabouthalfanhour.A.hadbeenwaitingB.havebeenwaitingC.havewaitedD.waswaiting29.Isawthathe_____atseveno’clocklastnight.A.stillworkedB.isstillworkingC.wasstillworkingD.hadbeenworking30.Ididn’tgotoseethefilmbecauseI_____it.A.sawB.haveseenC.hadseenD.amseeing31.Didyouasktheteacherwhat_____thisafternoon?&&&&&&&&&&&&A.willwedoB.wewoulddoC.shallwedoD.wouldwedo32.Who_____toschoolearliestinyourclasseverymorning?A.comesB.comeC.willcomeD.iscoming33.I’msureI_____herfouryearsago.A.haveseenB.sawC.hadseenD.willsee34.Anunexpectedheavyraincausedsevereflooding,andthewater_____allthetime.A.roseB.raisedC.wasrisingD.wasraising35._____anoisejustthen?A.HaveyouheardB.WereyouhearingC.AreyouhearingD.Didyouhear36.Greatchanges_____inthelasttwentyyearsinChina.A.tookplaceB.havetakenplaceC.weretakingplaceD.havebeentakenplace37._____thatdresswhenhefirstsawyouinthestreet?A.AreyouwearingB.DidyouwearC.HaveyouwornD.Wereyouwearing38.She_____whenIgotoseeher.A.isalwaysworkingB.wasalwaysworkingC.alwaysworkedD.hasalwaysworked39.Iwillaskherforthebooknow,forshe____plentyoftimetoreadsinceIlentittoher.A.hasB.hashadC.hadhadD.washaving40.Ourfootballteam_____everymatchsofarthisyear,butwestillhavethreemoregamestoplay.A.winsB.waswinningC.hadwonD.haswon41.Idon’tthinkJhe_____intospace.A.juststaredB.hasjuststaredC.wasjuststaringD.isjuststaring42.—_____myglasses?—Yes,Isawthemonyourdeskaminuteago.A.DoyouseeB.HaveyouseenC.HadyouseenD.Wouldyousee43.—WhoisClarke?—_____himyet?Isawyoushakinghandswithhimatthemeeting.A.Haven’tyoumetB.Hadn’tyoumet&&&&&&&&&&&&C.Didn’tyoumeetD.Don’tyoumeet44.—I’msorrytokeepyouwaiting.—Oh,notatall.I_____hereonlyafewminutes.A.amB.wasC.havebeenD.willbe45.Idon’I_____untilanewsecretaryarrives.A.amjusthelpingoutB.justhelpoutC.havejusthelpedoutD.willjusthelpout46.IfirstmetLisathreeyearsago.She_____ataradioshopatthattime.A.hasworkedB.wasworkingC.hadbeenworkingD.hadworked47.Lily_____abookaboutChinalastmonthbutIdon’tknowwhethershehasfinishedit.A.wroteB.hadwrittenC.iswritingD.waswriting48.—Isthisraincoatyours?—No,mine_____therebehindthedoor.A.hangsB.ishangingC.hashungD.ishanged49.—Lucyisnotcomingtonight.—Butshe___!A.hadpromisedB.willpromiseC.promisedD.promises50.—Yourphonenumberagain?I_____quitecatchit.—It’s.A.don’tB.can’tC.couldn’tD.didn’t1—5BBDAC6—10DACAB11—15DCACC16—20BDCAB21—25ADCBD26—30BAACC31—35BABCD36—40BDABD41—45CBACA46—50BDBCD35|评论题目:根据括号里菂动词的适当形式填空(1)Myuncle_________(be)inthiscityformanyyears.(2)She_________(notplay)footballthesedays.(3)He_________never_________(meet)aforeigner.(4)There_________(be)ameetingtomorrow.Please_________(come)ontime.(5)Howlong_________youuncle_________(live)inBeijing?(6)They_________(write)lettersthewholemorning.Theydidnthavearest.&&&&&&&&&&&&(7)Look!Thechildren_________(play)inthepark.(8)YesterdayI_________(go)to_________(see)afilm.Onmywaytothecinema,I_________(meet)yourmotherthere.We_________(talk)alot.We_________(be)veryhappy.(9)We_________(have)agoodtimeintheSummerPalacelastSunday.(10)He_________(break)hisleftlegintheaccidentyesterday.Hisfriends_______(take)himtohospitalatonce.(11)Stop_________(talk),classbeginsnow.Theteachersays.Allthestudentsstop________(listen)totheteacher.(12)Dontforget________(close)thewindowwhenyouleavetheroom.(13)Whynot__________(go)totheparkwithmetomorrow?(14)Mymotheraskedme________(help)her_________(clean)theroom.(15)MissGreen_________(teach)inthatschoolsinceabouttenyearsago.写答案菂时葔要表明第几题,Thankyouverymuch!最佳答案1.hasbeen2.hasnotplayed3.hasnevermet4.willbe,come5.willlive6.havebeenwriting7.areplaying8.went,see,met,talked,were9.had10.broke,took11.talking,tolisten12.toclose13.go14.tohelp,(to)clean15.taught0|评论&&&&&&&&向TA求助回答者:曙光学者来自团队湖南城市学院|四级采纳率:22%&&&&&&&&&&&&擅长领域:医疗健康参加的活动:暂时没有参加的活动&&&&&&&&相关内容&&&&&&&&009-8-6&&&&&&&&初二英语时态练习题1初二英语&&&&&&&&一.动词填空:1.I______(benot)amiddleschoolstudent.2.She______(be)inClassSix,GradeOne.We________(be)allYoungpioneers.4.SamandI________(be)indifferentclasses.5.There_______(be)amaponthewall.There_______(be)someboatsintheriver.7.There__________(be)apencil-boxandsomebooksinthebag.8.There__________(be)twobikesandacarnearthehouse.9.Ican___________(see)someflowersonthetable.10.Youmust__________(find)thosethings.11.______you________(have)anewwatch?12.Letme_________(see),please.I__________(nothave)awatch.13.Ithinkhe___________(be)backinaweek.14.Itstime___________(play)games.15.Iwant___________(take)somebookstotheclassroom.16.Couldyou___________(take)ittoyourroom?17.Itssnowingnow.Wecangoout__________(play)inthesnow.18.___________(notjump)toohigh!Wouldyoulike___________(drink)tea?19.She__________(like)hernewskirt.&&&&&&&&&&&&20.Themen____________(work)nearthehousenow.21.Look!Theteachers___________(talk)tothestudents.22.Thebesttime_________(visit)China_______(be)Springorautumn.23.Canyou__________(look)afterher?24.Dont________(talk).Jim_________(do)hishomework..25.----What_________you_________(do)?----I___________(close)thewindows.Look!Thewindowsare__________(close)now.26.They__________(like)thekiteverymuch.27.Where_________yourbrother________(come)from?28.Bill________(stay)athomeeverySunday.29.Icanhelpyou________(carry)thethings.Idlikesomething________(eat).30.Itsbettertoplaycomputergamesthan__________(watch)TV.31.What_______you_______(do)?Imafarmer.What_______you_______(do)now?Im______(put)riceinbags.32.Mike_______(read)Englishinthemorning.Helikes_______(read)verymuch.33.______they______(speak)Japanese?Yes,theydo.34.Jim_______(nothave)anyapples,shewants_______(get)some.35.Wouldyoulike_______(borrow)it?Doeshelike________(sing)?36.________(live)inthecountry________(be)betterthanlivinginthecity.37.We_____(stay)athomeonSundays.He______(go)toclasseseveryweek.38.Stop_________(talk).Letsbeginourclass.39.________he_______(have)anysisters?She_______(say)sheslate.40.Where______he_______(work)?He_______(work)inafactorynearhere.41.Whenhemethisteacherinthestreet,hestopped________(say)hellotohim.42.Sheoften_______(buy)thingsintheshop.We________(notwant)dearsocks.43.Wehavenoproblems___________(work)itout.44.Canyou________(write)aletterinEnglish?45.Look!Someboys_______(have)afootballgame.46.Whereisyourfather?He________(clean)thecar.47.Thestudentshavefun___________(learn)Englishnow.48.Theshop________(sell)schoolthings.Imust_______(go)shoppingnow.49._______(be)thereanywaterintheglass?50.Youmustfinish__________(do)yourhomeworktoday.51.What______yourmother_________(do)?She_________(be)adoctor.52.Look!Thechildren__________(play)footballinthepark.&&&&&&&&&&&&53.______we_______(go)tothezootomorrow?54.Mymother__________(get)upearlyeveryday.55.He_}

我要回帖

更多关于 after school nana 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信