2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
初三80字英语作文
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
初三80字英语作文
全国各地中考英语作文题目及范文 (共90 篇)doc
001(江西省)假设你是Emma,你的笔友Josh给你写了一封电子邮件,向你倾诉他在家里的一些烦恼。请根据来信和提示,给Josh回一封电子邮件。先说说你的看法,再给出建议,并适当发挥。
提示:1.内容要点:(1)看法:在父母看来,我们仍是孩子;父母这样做是为了保护我们。
(2)建议:给父母写信谈谈你的想法;主动帮你父母做些力所能及的事情。
2.回信应包括以上所有提示的信息,做到行文连贯,不要逐字翻译。
3.词数:不少于80。开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。Dear Josh,
Thanks for your e-mail. I have ever had the same experience. I even had a fight with my parents. But now, I understand them.
Thanks for your e-mail. I have ever had the same experience. I even had a fight with my parents. But now, I understand them. We are growing up, but often, its hard for our parents to see this. To them, we are still children and they want to protect us. Sometimes, its hard for you to talk to your parents. Heres an idea: Write your mother and father a letter. In the letter, tell your parents what you are thinking about. Then maybe they will understand you better. After your parents read the letter, try to talk to them. In your free time, youd better do something you can to help your parents. For example, you can help your parents with some housework.
Whats more, you can describe your friends to your parents and tell them more about you and your life.I hope this helps!
002(北京市)
假设你叫刘京,是美国中学生托尼的笔友,你收到了他的来信。请给托尼写一封回信,回答他的问题,介绍北京良好的公交服务,并谈谈你的感受。
Hi! Liu Jing,
My grandpa is going to Beijing next month because he ahs heard a lot about the city and he would like to see it himself. He says the bus service in Beijing is very good now, and people can to anywhere by bus. Is he right? Can you tell me something more about it?
Im looking forward to hearing from you soon. Yours,
Im glad to know your grandpa is coming to Beijing. ___________________
_________________________________________________________________ If you have more questions, please ask me.
参考范文:
Dear Tony,
Im glad to know your grandpa is co
正在加载中,请稍后...我有一个大家庭英语作文80字九年级_百度知道
我有一个大家庭英语作文80字九年级
我有更好的答案
I have a happy family. There are five people in my family. They are my parents,my grandparents, my sister,and I. My father and mother are businessmen. And my grandparents are farmers. I'm a primary school student. My sister is four years old. She is lovely.I love my family.
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。已解决问题 &
写一篇英语作文60---80字
请你根据下列提示语用英文写一篇广播稿姓名:李强 年龄:17单位:八一中学高三(9)班主要事迹:1、学习刻苦、助人为乐,深受老师同学的好评2、日下午在江边散步时,突然听到有人喊救命!!!他发现一个小女孩在河里挣扎,他便毫不犹豫的跳入水中救起小女孩后一声不响的离开了。影响: 他的英雄事迹在全校传开了。他为我们树立了一个学雷锋的好榜样,学校号召大家都要向他学习。
更新时间: 12:20
自己改动一下就行了(专门帮你解决英语作文写作的烦恼)·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·#$英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 · ~GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文
助人为乐http://www.rrting.com/English/yyxw/这里有近四千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,要给分喔 &
JE技校网推荐内容
全世界说英语的国家和地区共有172个。 以英语作为 官方语言 的有:
英语世界分布图

国、澳大利亚、巴哈马群岛、博茨瓦纳(但国语是Setswana)、加拿大(连同法语)、斐济
(但是国语是斐济语)、中国香港(连同普通话、粤语)、印度(连同孟加拉语、泰卢固语、马拉地语、泰米尔语、乌尔都语、G...... ...
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。商务英语课程不只是简单地对学员的英文水平、能力的提高,它更多地是向学员传
授一种西方的企业管理理念、工作心理,甚至是如何和外国人打交道,如何和他们合作、工作的方式方法,以及他们的生活习惯等,从某种程度上说是包含在文化概
念里的。... ...
找不到你想要的专业吗?
Dear editor, I'm Li Lei. I'm in Grade Nine now. I want to tell you my trouble. I feel I often busy at school. I have too much homework to do every day, sometimes I can't finish it on time. So my teach...
1.Hanzhong is a famous city in Shanxi Province.The climate in Hanzhong is very suitable for human being living, because it is not very hot in summer and it is not very cold in winter....
Dear Tom,I'am very sad to hear about that you get ill.Don't worry about it,I think you will be better.Maybe we will have many difficults in the life,but we can overbear them.Come on,keep talking and l...
自己改动一下就行了 ·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·#$英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 · ~GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文 dssss http://www.rrting.com/English/yyxw/ 这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,要给分喔...
招生信息与资讯
微信扫一扫咨询技校问题
网站版权与免责声明:
①由于各方面不确定的因素,有可能原文内容调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请网友以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本站学校简介、学校招生信息的版权属于各个学校!
本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请联系我们(邮件)
&&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
&Copyright &2016&&www.qqje.com&&All Rights Reserved.
JE技校网 , 中国技校品牌网!英语作文 健康饮食习惯 80词左右
答案长度必须超过10个字,请勿发布无效或违法言论。
(共有1个回答)
It is necessary to keep a balanced diet if you want to keep healthy.You'd better eat enough vegatables which contain rich vitamin, proper meat is needed,too. Avoid fried or toasted food,esbecially too much KFC or Macdonald 's junk food .It is important to do regular exercises, such as running or playing badminton. Keeping high mood is good for mentally health. We should renew our spirits and release our stress, so that we
have a good attitude towards life. To enjoy our beautiful life, we must be bound to keep healthy.
My family members live together everyday .but our eating habits vary a lot among
The food habit of the middle school students正文:To be frank,the modern middle sch
It is very important for us to have a healthy diet. I think we should eat health
My eating habitsEveryone has their own diet.I think Ihaveahealthydiet.I have thr
As the saying goes, “health is happiness”, people are becoming increasingly awar
It is necessary to keep a balanced diet if you want to keep healthy.You'd better
In England, people always have some bread and milk for breakfast on weekday whic
We can have good habits and had habits.Early to bed, early to rise.Makes a man h
since the Sping Festival marks the first day of a brand new year, the first meal
保持健康生活习惯约80词的英语作文示范:Keepingahealthyhabitoflivinghastodowithboththephysicalandmen
大家都关注
(C)2017 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&增值电信业务经营许可证B2-&}

我要回帖

更多关于 家庭卫生打扫 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信