____your brother want ____ ( swim) next saturday怎么读?

当前位置:
>>>We will see you again next Saturday. ______, you must rest ..
We will see you again next Saturday. ______, you must rest as much as possible and take good care of yourself.A.HoweverB.MeanwhileC.OtherwiseD.Therefore
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:不详
B连词辨析。& A.然而;可是&& B.同时;其间& C.否则&&&& D.因此。句意:下周六我们会在见到你。同时,你必须尽可能的休息,好好照顾自己。故选B。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“We will see you again next Saturday. ______, you must rest ..”主要考查你对&&插入语&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
插入语的概念:
所谓插入语,就是指插在句子中间,对句子起补充或附加的说明的成分。一般说来,插入语与句中其他部分没有语法上的联系,若将其去掉,句子结构仍然完整。插入语在句中主要起解释、说明、总结等作用,此外还可用于表示说话者的态度和看法、起强调作用、引起别方的注意、转移话题、承上启下等。插入语的几种类型:
一、形容词(短语)作插入语 如:Sure enough, she was there. 果然她在那里。 &&&&&&& Strange to say, he is still ignorant of it.说也奇怪,他还不知道这件事。 & Mostimportantofall,theseactivitieshavestrengthenedtheirtieswiththeworkingpeople.最重要的是,这些活动加强了他们和劳动人民的联系。二、副词(短语)作插入语 如:I'm seeing him in May一or rather early June. 我5月份见他——更确切地说是在6月初。 &&&&&& We must be back be foremidnight;otherwisewe’llbelockedout.我们必须在午夜之前赶回去,否则我们就会被锁在门外。三、介词短语作插入语 Hedoesn’tmind.Infact,heisverypleased.他不介意,实际上他很高兴。 Bytheway,doyouknowwhereMarylives?顺便问一下,你知道玛丽住在哪里吗? Theboyisnotfoolish.Onthecontrary,Ithinkheisveryclever.这孩子不愚蠢,相反我认为他很聪明。 Alotofuswanttoleavenow—Bill,forexample[=forexample,Bill].我们很多人现在都想走——比如,比尔就是一例。四、v-ing分词(短语)作插入语 Generallyspeakingchildrenliketowatchtelevision.一般说来,小孩子喜欢看电视。 Judgingfrom[by]hisaccent,hemaybefromthesouth.听他的口音,他可能是南方人。五、不定式短语作插入语 Tobeginwith,Idonotlikeitscolour.首先,我不喜欢它的颜色。 Totellthetruth,thefilmwasagreatdisappointmenttome.说实在的,那部影片使我大为失望。 Tomakealongstoryshort,weagreedtodisagree.长话短说,我们同意各自保留不同的看法。六、句子(陈述句和一般疑问句等)作插入语 Believeitornot,theygotmarriedsoon.信不信由你,他们不久就结婚了。 Helearnseasily,andwhat’smore,herememberswhathehaslearnt.他学习起来很容易,而且他所学习过的都记得住。 Hedidn’tgo,that’stosay,it’snotrecordedthathedid.他没去,换句话说,他去了这个事实无案可查。 插入语用法例题解析:
插入语是一种独立成分,通常与句中其他成分没有语法上的关系,插入语大都是对一句话进行附加说明或解释,通常由一个词、一个短语或一个句子构成,常置于句首、句中或句末,一般用逗号或破折号与句子隔开。下面举例归纳插入语的几种用法。例1:____the more expensive the camera, the better its quality. A. General speakingB. Speaking general C. Generally speakingD. Speaking generally 解析:本题答案为C.& generally speaking为分词短语,意思是“一般来说”,在句中用作插入语。小结:许多分词短语可以用作插入语,这样的分词短语有:strictly speaking(严格地说),generally considering(一般认为),judging from……(根据……判断)等。例2:Two middle-aged passengers fellin to the sea.____, neither of them could swim. A. In factB. Luckily C. UnfortunatelyD. Naturally 解析:本题答案为C.& unfortunately为副词,意思是“令人遗憾地,不巧,可惜”,在句中用作插入语。小结:常用作插入语的副词或副词短语有:indeed(的确),surely(无疑),however(然而),frankly(坦率地说),obviously(显然),naturally(天然地),luckily(happily)forsb.(算某人幸运),fortunately(幸好),strangely(奇怪),briefly(简单地说)等。例3:Your performance in the driving test didn't reach the required standard, ____, you failed. A. in the endB. after all C. in other wordsD. at the same time 解析:本题答案为C.&& in other words为介词短语,意思是“换句话说”,在句中用作插入语。小结:常用作插入语的介词短语有:in conclusion(总之),in a word(简而言之),in short(简而言之),in general(一般说来),in a sense(在某种意义上),in my view(在我看来),in his opinion(按照他的看法),in fact(事实上),at first(首先),in addition(此外),of course(当然),to my surprise(使我惊奇的),to her regret(使她遗憾的),for example(例如)等。例4:It is so nice to hear from her.____, we last met more than thirty years ago. A.What's moreB. That is to say C. In other wordsD. Believe it or not& 解析:本题答案为D.& believe it or not为一分句,意思是“信不信由你”,在句中作插入语。小结:用简短的句子结构作插入语,它们常置于句中或句末。这类简短的句子有:I am sure(我可以肯定地说),I believe(我相信),do you know(你知道吗),you see(你明白),I'm afraid(恐怕),it is said(据说),I suppose(我想),what's more(而且),what's worse(更糟糕的是),that is(也就是说),what is important(重要的是)等。例5:____with you, I have no money to spare. A. To be frankB. What's more C. In additionD. However 解析:本题答案为A. to be frank为不定式短语,意思是“坦率地说”,在句中用作插入语。小结:常用作插入语的不定式短语有:to be sure(无疑地),to sumup(概括地说),to tell the truth(老实说)等。例6_____, he should have done such a thing. A. SpeakinggeneralB. Strangetosay C. LuckilyD. Ofcourse 解析:本题答案为B. strange to say为形容词短语,意思是“说也奇怪”,在句中用作插入语。小结:常用作插入语的形容词或其短语有:true(真的),funny(真可笑),needless to say(不用说),mos timportant of all(最为重要),worse still(更糟糕的),even better(更好)等。插入语的几种类型:
1)形容词(短语)作插入语:能用作插入语的形容词(短语)常见的有:true,wonderful,excellent,strangetosay, mostimportantofall,sureenough等。 如:True, it would be too bad. 真的,太糟了。  &&&&&&& Wonderful, we have won again. 太好了,我们又赢了。  2)副词(短语)作插入语: 能用作插入语的副词(短语)有:indeed,surely,still,otherwise,certainly,however, generally,personally,honestly,fortunately,luckily,though,besides,exactly, perhaps,maybe,probably,frankly,orrather等。 如:When he got there, he found, however, that the weather was too bad. 可是到了那儿之后他发现,那儿的天气太坏了。  &&&&&&& Otherwise, he would still be at home. 不然的话,他还会在家的。 3)介词短语作插入语: 能用作插入语的介词短语有:in fact,in one's opinion,in general,in a word,in other words,in a few words,of course,by the way,as a result,for example,on the contrary,on the other hand,to one's surprise,in short,as a matter of fact, in conclusion,in brief等。 如:You can't wait any more-in other words, you should start at once. 你不能再等了—换言之,你得立即出发。  &&&&&&& On the contrary, we should streng then our cooperation with them. 相反,我们应该加强和他们的合作。 4)V-ing(短语)作插入语: 能用作插入语的V-ing(短语)常见的有:generally speaking,strictly speaking,judging from by,talking of,considering等。 如:Generally speaking, the weather there is neither too cold in winter nor too hot in summer. 一般来说,那儿的气候冬天不太冷,夏天不太热。  &&&&&&& Judging by his clothes, he may be an artist. 从衣着来判断,他可能是个艺术家。 5)不定式短语作插入语: 能用作插入语的不定式短语有:to be frank,to be honest,to be sure,to tell you the truth,to make matters worse,to sumup,to start with,to begin with等。 如:To be frank, I don't quite agree with you. 坦率地说,我不太同意你的意见。  &&&&&&& To tell you the truth, I'm not so interested in the matter. 跟你说实话,我对这件事情的兴趣不大。  &&&&&&& To sumup, success results from hard work. 总而言之,成功是艰苦努力的结果。 6)句子(陈述句和一般疑问句)作插入语:能用作插入语的句子有:I am sure,I believe,I think,I know,I suppose,I hope,I'm afraid,you see,what's more,that is to say,as we know,as I see,believe it or not等。 如:Some animals only half-hibernate, that is to say, their sleep is not such a deep one. 有些动物只是半冬眠,就是说,它们的睡眠并不是深度睡眠。  &&&&&&& I believe, China will catch up with the developed countries sooner or later. 我确信,中国迟早会赶上发达国家。  &&&&&&& He can't pass the exam, because he doesn't study hard.&&&&&&& What's more, he isn't so clever. 他不能通过这次考试,因为他学习不认真,更何况他又不太聪明。
发现相似题
与“We will see you again next Saturday. ______, you must rest ..”考查相似的试题有:
178683335286334669407780362839216330新目标英语七年级下册全部练习题及答案_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新目标英语七年级下册全部练习题及答案
&&好东西,费了不小劲,不多说了
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩67页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Unit 5 一、四会单词(看英文写中文) 1. diary 2. space/room 3. spaceship/spacesuit 4. nervous 5. leave/leaves/leaf 6. able/enable 7. tie 8. without/with 9. weak 二、四会词组 1. more than = over 2. be able to = can 3. have to / must 4. so that = in order that/in order to 5. take photos 6. as…as 7. that is (to say) 8. such as/for example 9. feel about 10. in one?s sleep 11. be nervous about 12. take sb. to sp. 13. a large amount of 14. in the future 15. at the moment 16. a trip to… 17. tie…to… 18. float awayVisiting The Moon 10. breathe/breath 11. camera 12. work/works 13. garden 14. rock/stone 15. postcard 16. machine 17. return 三、必背句子 1. I?ll be one of the first students to travel into space. 2. The spaceship will leave the Earth at 9 a.m. It will take us to the moon. 3. The moon is around 380,000 kilometers from the Earth, so it will take us about four days to get there. 4. So we?ll all be able to float around in the spaceship. 5. We will have to tie purselves to our beds so that we will not float away in our sleep. 6. Without gravity, our bodies may get weak, we will have to do exercise every day. 7. When we arrive, I am going to walk on the Moon. 8. I will have to wear a spacesuit to help me breathe because there is no air on the Moon. 9. I am going to take as many as I can, that is, if my camera still works up there. 四、单元语法 一般将来时 1. 结构:be going to + 动词原形 / will + 动词原形; 2. there be 句型中需要注意的事项; 知识点 1. How far can you see on a clear night.▲ at night, in the evening, in the morning, in the afternoon, 但如果表上午,下午, 晚上的词前有修 饰语,即表“怎样的一个晚上/早上/下午”前面的介词都要用 on eg: on Monday morning, on a rainy evening 2. I ?m so happy. ① adv 如此,用于形容词或副词前加强语气 so: eg: You are so kind. ② conj 因此, 用于连接两个句子,表结果,so 表因此时,不能和 because 连用 so: eg: I got up late, so I was late for school. 3. Tomorrow I? ll be one of the first students to travel into space.★▲ ① of…..: ……中之一, of 后的名词要用复数形式 one eg:Simon is one of the members of the Basketball Club. ②the first students: 第一批学生,第一组学生 (此时 first 后的名词是复数) the first student : 第一个学生 (此时 first 后的名词是单数) ③the first students to travel into space: 序数词后的动词常用不定式 eg:He is always the first student (come) to school. 4. I can?t wait. wait to do sth 等着做某事; wait for sb/ sth 等着某人或某物 I can?t wait to see you again. Please wait for me.2 5. The Moon is around 380,000 kilometers from the Earth, so it?ll take us about four days to get there.★▲ ①around: 大约= about 对此部分提问因用 How far: How far is the Moon from the Earth? ② It takes +sb + time + to do sth. 做某事花了某人多长时间 eg:It take Jim an hour to go to work every day. ③get there: 到达那儿 get to sp 到达某地 eg: get to L 但当后面接的地点是 here, there,home 时, 介词 to 要 省略 eg; When do you usually get home? 6. There is no gravity in space, so we?ll all be able to float around in the spaceship. ①no: adj 没有,不是,放于名词前,相当于 not any, 前半句可改写为: There isn?t any gravity in space. 改写下列同义句: Susan has no homework today. Susan homework today. ② able to do: 能够做某事 =can/ could★ be I am able to answer the question. = I can answer the question. I was able to answer the question.= I could answer the question. ③around: adv 在四周,四处,到处= here and there eg: This is Kehan. Mrs Xiong will show you around. 7. We?ll have to tie ourselves to our bed so that we won?t float away in our sleep.★ ▲ ①have to: 必须, 不得不, 与 must 意思相近,但也有一定区别 have to: 表客观的需要, must: 表说话人主管的看法 比较: My younger brother is ill, so I have to take care of him. I think we must work hard. 拓展:don?t have to do 不必要做…..; mustn?t do 禁止做 ② that:以便, 为的是,可用来连接两个句子,引导目的状语从句 so eg: I work hard so that I am able to learn English well. 8. I?m going to take as many photos an I can, that is, if my camera will work up there.★ ① +adj/ adv+as sb can 尽某人所能 as eg: The rabbit runs as fast as it can. You should practice English as often as you can. 拓展:as…..as possible 尽可能的 eg: as soon as possible 尽可能的快 as careful as possible 尽可能的仔细 as hard as possible 尽可能的努力 ②that is: 那就是说; 也就是说, 即,一般前后用逗号隔开 eg: I think you are kind, that is, I want to make friends with you.3 9. Buy great things such as Moon rocks and space postcards.★ such as: 例如, 诸如此类的用于举例,such as 和后面的例子不用逗号隔开,可列举多个例子。 eg: I have many good students, such as Cai Junjiang, Tan Longfei. for example: 例如,也用来举例, for example 和后面的例子用逗号隔开,只列举一个例子 eg;I can speak many language, for example, English. 10. Meet at the school gate at 9 a.m.. at 常用来表示地点位置 at the door 在门口 at the bus stop 在公交站台 at the table 在桌边 at Nanjing Road 在南京路 at home 在家 at school 在学校 11. A trip to the Moon will cost a lot of money!★ ▲ cost: v 花费, 价格为, 值,只能以物作主语,即“物+cost+(人)+价格” eg:The book costs me 20yuan. 12. But you should not get too excited! too: adv 太,表超过了所需的量 You spend too much time playing computer games. too, adv 也, 用在肯定句句末,且常用逗号隔开 I am from Germany, too. 课堂练习: 从方框中选择适当的单词完成下列句子 ourselves, gravity, without, nervous, diary, if, weak1. Many people feel when they speak in public(公共场合). 2. We will not go to the park it rains tomorrow. 3. Without , no one will be able to stay on the ground 4. We can only live for about a week food. 5. The little boy is very . He cannot lift the light box up. 6. What do you usually write in your ? 7. We enjoyed at the dancing party last night. 从方框中选择合适的词组完成句子。as….as I can, be able to, have to, I can?t wait, more thanone of, so that, take…to…, take a photo,that is,1. We must hurry up 2. Don?t worry! I will writewe can catch the early bus. fast .4 3. We finally get to the Space Hotel. Can you for me? 4. The bus can you the hotel. 5. My family are going to France this winter. ! 6. I complete the project(项目). Just give me an hour. 7. I will arrive in one week, 4 March. 8. Kelly is the best students in our class. 9. There are 40 students in our class. 10. You finish your homework now. 从方框中选择适当的单词完成下列句子 camera, spaceship, space, leave, work, breathe, spacesuit,1.floating, very interesting to travel into It will be in the future. 2. My car doesn?t well today. What?s wrong with it? 3. Will we be able to travel by to the Moon one day? 4. To protect themselves, astronauts(宇航员) must wear in space. 5. When will you tomorrow morning? I can drive you to the airport. 6. The wind is so strong. Look! The paper is in the air. 7. We need air to and we need it to survive(存活)。 8. Can you teach me how to use the ? I want to take some photos. 一, 选择合适的短语完成句子。at the moment , be able to , in the future , a large amount of, get excited 1. They have work to do. 2. He can?t meet you now. He is in the meeting 3. We about the good news. 4. What will happen ? Maybe we can guess. 5. you make a birthday cake?.二, 根据汉语提示补全句子,没空一词。 1. 去月球旅行一次会花很多钱。你花了多少钱呢? A trip to the moon a lot of money. How much did you on your trip? 2. 她会努力去解决这些问题的。 She will try to . 3. 你不必担心。那只聪明的狗知道怎么回家。 You don?t worry. The clever dog knows how to return home. 4. 大声说,以便大家能听到你。 Speak loudly, everybody can hear you. 5. 这是一所带有花园的房子。5 This is a house 1. 坐飞机去桂林只花费我们一个小时左右的时间。 It us only about one hour to Guilin by plane. 2. 我们应该经常帮家人做家务 We should our family some housework more often. 3. 莉莉是我的最好的朋友之一。 Lily is . 4. 不要再演出时拍照。 Don?t during the show. 5. 没有水, 我们就不能在地球上生存。 , we can?t live on Earth. 6. 他尽可能快地跑去追那辆公共汽车。 He runs to catch the bus. 7. 我必须按时完成家庭作业。 I finish my homework on time. 8. 这座山离我们的家大约 5 千米远。 The mountain is our home. 9. 这道题如此之难,以至于没有人能做出来。 The question is no one can work it out. 1. 深圳和杭州一样漂亮。 Shenzhen is beautiful Hangzhou. 2. 今晚的晚餐我吃的很多,比如蔬菜,牛排,排骨和猪肉。 I have much for dinner this evening, vegetables, steak, chops and pok. 3. 我的手机坏了也就是说,我不能用它来打电话了。 My handset is broken, , I can?t make calls with it. 4. 他很穷,不得不辍学找工作。 He is poor and school to get a job. 5. 那只狗给盲人带路了。 The dog lead the blind. 6. 我洗衣服花了 15 分钟。 It me 15minutes my cloths. 7. 珍妮在会上讲得很大声以便所有人都能听到。 Jenny spoke louder everyone could hear her clearly at the meeting. 8. ---你将来想做什么? ---想成为一名像朗朗一样的钢琴家。 ---What do you want to be ? ---To be a pianist like Lang Lang. 9. 我怎么解决得了这个数学问题啊? How can I the math ? 10.这条裙子花了我$350. The dress $350.6 二, 将下列句子译成英文。 1. 我是我们学校第一批篮球社团成员之一。 2. 汤姆把他弟弟逮到了学校。 3. 通常我每天要花一个小时做家庭作业。 4. 新一佳超市距离我家 2 英里远。 5. 太空没有重力,因此我们能够漂浮起来。一、用所给单词的适当形式完成句子。 1. We can?t live (with) water. 2. Let us finish the job by (we). 3. I (leave) for London yesterday. 4. The old man is too (weakly) to walk. He has to stay in bed. 5. Little John keeps a (diary) every day. 6. I felt so (excite) when hearing China had got 4 gold medals during the 2012 Olympic Games. 7. There is a lot of water in our (body). 8. Many people go (swim) in summer. 9. Look! A feather is (float) in the air. 10. We need air to (breath). 11.He (not go )to the beach last week. But he (go) there tomorrow. 12. Tom is one of the tallest (boy)in his class. 13. Mothers are always (worry)about their children. 14. The students are able to (speak)at least two language. 15. Can you help me (take)some photos. 二、单选题 1. I spent two hours watching the film. It was exciting. A. more than B. less than C. more on D. less on 2. It me only ten minutes to get to school. My house is next to it. A. takes B. spends C. costs D. pays 3. It is going to rain. We should get all clothes into the house . A. so soon as possible B. as soon as possible C. as soon so possible D. as possible as soon 4. I come back home tomorrow. A. will B. would C. be going to D. will going to 5. ---What you this weekend? ---To visit my uncle. He has a big farm and there are a lot of fresh vegetables. A. going to do B. go to do7 C. going to do D. do 6. They will grow well your water the flowers often. A. though B. because C. if D. as 7. I in Shanghai last year, but now I in Guangzhou. A. work B. work C. worked D. work 8. The fishermen catch sea food at sea every day. A. many B. large amount C. a large amount for D. a large amount of 9. --is the fruit? ---Ten Yuan, please. A. How much B. How many C. How far D. How money 10. I draw pictures when I was three years old. A. am able to B. are able to C. is able to D. was able to 6. you going to travel in space? -Yes. What about you? A. W不填 B. Are ;the C. A 不填 D. Wthe 7. -Do you live far away from your school? -No. only takes me 10 minutes to school by bus. A. It; get B. I to get C. T get D. T to get 8. -Will astronauts weak if they stay in space for a long time? -Yes. So they?ll do exercises every day in space. A. have to B. be able to C. be able to D. have to 9. Terry like playing tennis? -No. But he it tomorrow with me. A. D will play B. W will play C. D plays D. Wplays 10. is it from the Earth to the Moon? -It is about 250,000 . A. H miles B. H miles C. H mile D. H mile 11. - Mr Lin to Shenzhen tomorrow. -Let?s a party to welcome him. A. have B. to have C. have D. to have 12. - When Julie for Sydney? -The day after tomorrow. A. leaves B. leave C. leave D. leave 13. enough light, the little plant . A. W dies B. W will die C. F dies D. U will die 14. - Hello, Lily speaking. Can I talk to Sam? -Sorry. He?s out. I his call you if he back. A. will come B. will come C. comes D. comes8 15. - What was wrong with Alice? -She felt weak she went to see a doctor. A. so B. so that C. because D. but 二.同义词 1、What time shall they arrive there? A come B return C get D fly 2、I am able to swim. What about you? A can B must C should D would 3、Mr Black will leave ShenZhen at 10:00 p.m A come from B walk to C go away from D travel to 4、It may take us 3 hours to get to the airport. A arrive at B leave C fly over D go around 5、If you tie something, you A hold two more things together with a rope B make something into a rope. C tear apart D make something into pieces 6、If you breathe, you A keep yourself warm B take air into and send it out of your body. C take air into your mouth D take water into your mouth 6. My elder brother is able to swim very well. A. is good at B. can C. likes D. should 7. We are going to see wonderful views of the Earth. A. want to B. need C. start to D. will 8. You must work hard at school. A. have to B. may C. had better D. would 9. There will be more than one hundred hotels on the Moon. A. at least B. around C. over D. only 10.-Are you nervous about the exam? -Yes. A. happy B. excited C. worried D. afraid 一般将来时 一,什么时候使用一般将来时 一般将来时表示将要发生而还没有发生的动作或状态,即只要判断一个动作是还没有发生 的,就要用将来时来表达。 二,一般将来时的构成及句型转变★ 1. will do 表将来 They will go on a picnic in Wu Tong Mountain next week. 否定句:They won?t go on a picnic in Wu Tong Mountain next week.9 一般疑问句:Will they go on a picnic in Wu Tong Mountain next week? 肯定回答: Yes, they will. 否定回答:No, they won?t. 特殊疑问句:Where will they go on a picnic next week? 总结: 一般将来时的疑问句句型结构---(特殊疑问词)+will + 主语+动词原形+其他? 练习: I will go to the supermarket tomorrow. 否定句: 一般疑问句: 肯定回答: 否定回答: 特殊疑问句:2. be going to do 表将来★ She is going to plant trees tomorrow. 否定句: She isn?t going to plant trees tomorrow. 一般疑问句: Is she going to plant trees tomorrow? 肯定回答:Yes, she is. 否定回答:No, she isn?t. 特殊疑问句:What is she going to do? 练习: I am going to travel to Shanghai. 否定句: 一般疑问句: 肯定回答: 否定回答: 特殊疑问句: 练习: 一, 将下列句子用 will do 和 be going to do 改写。 1. People in the north often go skating in winter. (next winter)2. He comes back late.(in two days)3. She is a driver of a train.(soon)三.will do 和 be going to do 的区别 will do 表示纯粹将来 eg: Tomorrow will be Saturday. 明天是周六了。 be going to do 表示打算、计划、准备做的事情,更强调主语的主观意愿。 eg: We are going to visit Paris this summer.今年夏天我们打算游览巴黎。10 注意:一般 will do 和 be going to do 可以互换,下面两点要注意 1. 表纯粹的将来, 例如明天是几号, 后天是什么节日这样不以人的意志为转移的只能用 will do★ 2. 有迹象表明要发生的,只能用 be going to do 来表达★ eg: Look at the black clouds. It is going to rain. 练习:. It ________ the year of the horse next year. A. is going to be B. is going to C. will be D. will is 四,拓展 1. 当主语是第一人称,即 I, we 时,将来时还可以用 shall do 来表达 We shall have some English classes tomorrow. 注意; Shall we go to the beach tomorrow?--- Good idea.----No, we won?t. Shall we/I …..? 我们将……吗?常用来提建议 3. there be 句型的将来时▲★ (1) There will be a sports meeting next month. 否定句:There won?t be a sports meeting next month. 一般疑问句:Will there be a sports meeting next month? 肯定回答:Yes, there will. 否定回答:No, there won?t. 特殊疑问句:When will there be a sports meeting. (2) There are going to be many foreign visitors tomorrow.. 否定句:There isn?t going to be many foreign visitors. 一般疑问句:Is there going to be many foreign visitors? 肯定回答:Yes, there is. 否定回答:No, there isn?t. 特殊疑问句:What are there going to be tomorrow? 注意:不能出现 there will have 和 there is going to have 的表达 练习: ( ) 1. There __________ a meeting tomorrow afternoon. A. will be going to B. will going to be C. is going to be D. will go to be ( ) 4. There ________ a dolphin show in the zoo tomorrow evening. A. was B. is going to have C. will have D. is going to be ( ) 9. ________ a concert next Saturday? A. There will be B. Will there be C. There can beD. There are( ) 20. There ________ a birthday party this Sunday. A. shall be B. will be C. shall going to be D. will going to be 4. 主将从现11 if 表“如果”引导的句子和主句都是用将来时时,为避免重复,if 所在的句子用一般现在时代 替将来时 eg: If it will rain tomorrow, we will not take a trip. × If it rains tomorrow, we won?t take a trip. 课堂练习 ) 1. There __________ a meeting tomorrow afternoon. A. will be going to B. will going to be C. is going to be D. will go to be ) 2. Charlie ________ here next month. A. isn?t working B. doesn?t working C. isn?t going to working D. won?t work ) 3. He ________ very busy this week, he ________ free next week. A. is B. is C. will be D. will be ) 4. There ________ a dolphin show in the zoo tomorrow evening. A. was B. is going to have C. will have D. is going to be ) 5. C________ you ________ free tomorrow? C No. I ________ free the day after tomorrow. A. A will B. A will C. A will be D. A will be ) 6. Mother ________ me a nice present on my next birthday. A. will gives B. will give C. gives D. give ) 7. C Shall I buy a cup of tea for you? C________. (不,不要。 ) A. No, you won?t. B. No, you aren?t. C. No, please don?t. D. No, please. ) 8. C Where is the morning paper? C I ________ if for you at once. A. get B. am getting C. to get D. will get ) 9. ________ a concert next Saturday? A. There will be B. Will there be C. There can be D. There are ) 10. If they come, we ________ a meeting. A. have B. will have C. had D. would have ) 11. He ________ her a beautiful hat on her next birthday. A. gives B. gave C. will giving D. is going to giving ) 12. He ________ to us as soon as he gets there.12((((((((((((( (((((((((((((A. writes B. has written C. will write D. wrote ) 13. He ________ in three days. A. coming back B. came back C. will come back D. is going to coming back ) 14. If it ________ tomorrow, we?ll go roller-skating. A. isn?t rain B. won?t rain C. doesn?t rain D. doesn?t fine ) 15. C Will his parents go to see the Terra Cotta Warriors tomorrow? C No, ________ (不去). A. they willn?t. B. they won?t. C. they aren?t. D. they don?t. ) 16. Who ________ we ________ swimming with tomorrow afternoon? A. go B. go C. going D. go ) 17. We ________ the work this way next time. A. do B. will do C. going to do D. will doing ) 18. Tomorrow he ________ a kite in the open air first, and then ________ boating in the park. A. will go B. goes C. will goes D. will go ) 19. The day after tomorrow they ________ a volleyball match. A. will watching B. watches C. is watching D. is going to watch ) 20. There ________ a birthday party this Sunday. A. shall be B. will be C. shall going to be D. will going to be ) 21. They ________ an English evening next Sunday. A. are having B. are going to have C. will having D. is going to have ) 22. ________ you ________ free next Sunday? A. W are B. W be C. Do; be D. A be ) 23. He ________ there at ten tomorrow morning. A. will B. is C. will be D. be ) 24. ________ your brother ________ a magazine from the library? A. A going to borrow B. Is; going to borrow C. W borrows D. A going to borrows ) 25. C Shall I come again tomorrow afternoon? C________ (好的). A. Yes, please B. Yes, you will.13 (((((((( ( ((((((C. No, please. D. No, you won?t. ) 26. It ________ the year of the horse next year. A. is going to be B. is going to C. will be D. will is ) 27. ________ open the window? A. Will you please B. Please will you C. You please D. Do you ) 28. C Let?s go out to play football, shall we? C OK. I ________. A. will coming B. be going to come C. come D. am coming ) 29. It ________ us a long time to learn English well. A. takes B. will take C. spends D. will spend ) 30. The train ________ at 11. A. going to arrive B. will be arrive C. is going to D. is arriving ) 12. The day after tomorrow they ________ a volleyball match. A. will watching B. watches C. is watching D. is going to watch ) 13. They ________ an English evening next Sunday. A. are having B. are going to have C. will having D. is going to have ) 14. ________ you ________ free next Sunday? A. W are B. W be C. Do; be D. A be ) 15. He ________ there at ten tomorrow morning. A. will B. is C. will be D. be ) 16. ________ your brother ________ a magazine from the library? A. A going to borrow B. Is; going to borrow C. W borrows D. A going to borrows ) 1. There __________ a meeting tomorrow afternoon. A. will be going to B. will going to be C. is going to be D. will go to be ) 2. Charlie ________ here next month. A. isn?t working B. doesn?t working C. isn?t going to working D. won?t work ) 3. He ________ very busy this week, he ________ free next week. A. is B. is C. will be D. will be ) 4. There ________ a dolphin show in the zoo tomorrow evening. A. was B. is going to have C. will have D. is going to be ) 5. C________ you ________ free tomorrow?14 (((((((((((((C No. I ________ free the day after tomorrow. A. A will B. A will C. A will be D. A will be ) 6. Mother ________ me a nice present on my next birthday. A. will gives B. will give C. gives D. give ) 7. C Shall I buy a cup of tea for you? C________. (不,不要。 ) A. No, you won?t. B. No, you aren?t. C. No, please don?t. D. No, please. ) 8. C Where is the morning paper? C I ________ if for you at once. A. get B. am getting C. to get D. will get ) 9. ________ a concert next Saturday? A. There will be B. Will there be C. There can be D. There are ) 10. If they come, we ________ a meeting. A. have B. will have C. had D. would have ) 11. He ________ her a beautiful hat on her next birthday. A. gives B. gave C. will giving D. is going to giving ) 12. He ________ to us as soon as he gets there. A. writes B. has written C. will write D. wrote ) 13. He ________ in three days. A. coming back B. came back C. will come back D. is going to coming back ) 14. If it ________ tomorrow, we?ll go roller-skating. A. isn?t rain B. won?t rain C. doesn?t rain D. doesn?t fine ) 15. C Will his parents go to see the Terra Cotta Warriors tomorrow? C No, ________ (不去). A. they willn?t. B. they won?t. C. they aren?t. D. they don?t. ) 16. Who ________ we ________ swimming with tomorrow afternoon? A. go B. go C. going D. go ) 17. We ________ the work this way next time. A. do B. will do C. going to do D. will doing ) 18. Tomorrow he ________ a kite in the open air first, and then ________ boating in the15 ((((((((((((park. A. will go B. goes C. will goes D. will go ) 19. The day after tomorrow they ________ a volleyball match. A. will watching B. watches C. is watching D. is going to watch ) 20. There ________ a birthday party this Sunday. A. shall be B. will be C. shall going to be D. will going to be ) 21. They ________ an English evening next Sunday. A. are having B. are going to have C. will having D. is going to have ) 22. ________ you ________ free next Sunday? A. W are B. W be C. Do; be D. A be ) 23. He ________ there at ten tomorrow morning. A. will B. is C. will be D. be ) 24. ________ your brother ________ a magazine from the library? A. A going to borrow B. Is; going to borrow C. W borrows D. A going to borrows ) 25. C Shall I come again tomorrow afternoon? C________ (好的). A. Yes, please B. Yes, you will. C. No, please. D. No, you won?t. ) 26. It ________ the year of the horse next year. A. is going to be B. is going to C. will be D. will is ) 27. ________ open the window? A. Will you please B. Please will you C. You please D. Do you ) 28. C Let?s go out to play football, shall we? C OK. I ________. A. will coming B. be going to come C. come D. am coming ) 29. It ________ us a long time to learn English well. A. takes B. will take C. spends D. will spend ) 30. The train ________ at 11. A. going to arrive B. will be arrive C. is going to D. is arriving16 课后练习 一,根据中文补全句子,一空一词。 1. 我打算明天和朋友去野炊。 I_____ _______ _________ have a picnic with my friends. I ________ have a picnic with my friends. 2. 下个星期一你打算去干嘛? 我想去打篮球。 What ________ ________ _________ _________ _________ _________next Monday? I _______ ______ _____ play basketball. What _________ you do next Monday? I ________ play basketball. 3. 你妈妈这个周末去购物吗?是,她要去买一些水果。 _____ your mother _______ ________ go shopping this ___________? Yes, she _________. She ______ ________ __________ buy some fruit. 4. 你们打算什么时候见面。 What time _______ you _________ __________ meet? 二, 按要求改写句子 1. Nancy is going to go camping.(改否定) Nancy ________ going to go camping. 2. I?ll go and join them.(改否定) I _______ go ______ join them. 3. I?m going to get up at 6:30 tomorrow.(改一般疑问句) ________ _______ ________ to get up at 6:30 tomorrow? 4. We will meet at the bus stop at 10:30.(改一般疑问句) _______ ________ meet at the bus stop at 10:30. 5. She is going to listen to music after school.(对划线部分提问) ________ _______ she ________ ________ _________ after school? 6. My father and mother are going to see a play the day after tomorrow.(同上) _________ _________ going to see a play the day after tomorrow. 三, 用所给词的适当形式填空。 1. Today is a sunny day. We ___________________ (have) a picnic this afternoon. 2. My brother _______________ (go) to Shanghai next week. 3. Tom often ______________(go) to school on foot. But today is rain. He ______________ (go) to school by bike. 4. What do you usually do at weekends? I usually ________ (watch) TV and ________(catch) insects? 5. It?s Friday today. What _____she _________ (do) this weekend? She ______________ (watch) TV and _____________ (catch) insects. 6. What ___________ (d0) you do last Sunday? I ____________ (pick) apples on a farm. What ______________ (do) next Sunday? I ______________ (milk) cows. 7. Mary ____________ (visit) her grandparents tomorrow.17 8. Liu Tao ____________ (fly) kites in the playground yesterday. 9. David ______________ (give) a puppet show next Monday. 10. I ________________ (plan) for my study now. 二,一般现在时专练 I.用所给动词的适当形式填空。 1.We often___________(play) in the playgound. 2.He _________(get) up at six o?clock. 3.__________you _________(brush) your teeth every morning? 4.What__________ (do) he usually__________ (do) after school? 5.Danny __________ (study) English, Chinese, Maths, Science and Art an school. 6.Mike sometimes __________(go) to the park with his sister. 7.At eight at night, she __________(watch) TV with his parents. 8.________ Mike________(read) English every day? 9.How many lessons _________your classmate________(have) on Monday? 10.What time _________his mother_________(do) the housework? 11. Mike __________(like) cooking. 12. My aunt _______(look) after her baby carefully. 13. You always__________ (do) your homework well. 14. I __________(be) ill. I?m staying in bed. 15. The child often __________ (watch) TV in the evening. 16. Su Hai and Su Yang __________ (have) eight lessons this term. 17. -What day __________ (be) it today? - It?s Saturday. 18. He often _______(have) dinner at home. 19. Daniel and Tommy _______(be) in Class One. 20. We _________(not watch) TV on Monday.18
赞助商链接}

我要回帖

更多关于 saturday 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信