&9亮208回复
&2亮27回复
&15亮208回复
&2亮37回复
&2亮25回复
&6亮66回复
&6亮89回复
&24亮199回复我的图书馆
恒大以4200万欧元的天价从马竞挖来杰克逊-马丁内斯之后,不仅引发了中国球迷和媒体的震惊,就连国外的球迷也不约而同地立即炸开了锅,他们在被中超不断的大手笔引援所折服的同时,也纷纷向中超俱乐部推荐一些所谓的“大牌球星”,并借此希望自己的主队能够从中大赚一笔。我们就来看看国外球迷们是怎么评价恒大的这笔引援吧。
以下评论均来自Reddit:
bantabantaukno:
china is a great country
中国是个伟大的国家
jgilcruz:
Jackson and Jorge Mendes' faces say it all
杰克逊和门德斯的两张脸说明了一切。
aman27deep:
Absolutely staggering.
Also, what's with Colombian strikers almost turning to shit overnight?
绝对的令人咋舌!为何这么多哥伦比亚国脚一夜之间都去那了?
TigronisPortugal:
As a Porto fan I can only describe it as shocking and sad... Just about 8 months ago this guy was one of the best strikers in Europe, dribling past Neuer, doing scorpion assists and being decisive every single game. Now he's on his way to China, after being a huge disappointment in Atleti to all football fans that saw him at his best. Sad day for european football in my opinion, great day and great transfer window for the Chinese League.
作为一名波尔图的球迷,我只能说震惊和失望了。八个月前,这家伙还是欧洲最牛叉的前锋之一,晃过诺伊尔,贡献蝎子摆尾助攻,甚至决定着每场比赛的胜负。现在他去了中国,这对于见证过他辉煌的所有马竞球迷而言是一个巨大的失望,欧洲足球失落的一天,同时也是中国联赛和转会期中最伟大的一天!
waderonny:
Isn't the problem with a lot of these Chinese transfers/wage contracts that they are incredibly unreliable at following through and actually paying.
IIRC that's one of the biggest problems Drogba/Anelka had over there.
I think a lot of clubs have had trouble getting their full transfer fees in a timely fashion.
这些看上去不可思议的中国大合同,到时候能否兑现我表示质疑,你看德罗巴、阿内尔卡当年就被坑了,我认为中国很多俱乐部都不能及时兑现薪水。
aznsacboi:
I don't think Westerners understand how much money China has. The economy is not as export dependent as it is in the past. You can use Bayer and Volkswagen as similar examples for Guangzhou's owners, except that Guangzhou's owners combined (Taobao/Alibaba and Evergrande) are 3, 4x larger than either Bayern or Volkswagen by market cap.
西方佬现在根本不知道中国多有钱!中国的经济早就不依赖了进口了,你拿拜耳制药和大众汽车同广州队的老板做对比就知道了,那两个老板的资产(淘宝阿里巴巴和恒大集团)可是拜耳制药或者大众汽车的三到四倍!
It'll all come crashing down either this summer or next January.
中超这么大手笔烧钱,迟早完蛋,不是这个夏天就是在明年一月!
Probably not. The current president is a huge football fan and he has the aim to make China into a football super power within some years.
As a result they are building dozens of academies and pouring a lot of money into football. Their league recently got a huge new TV deal, plus most clubs are owned by rich people that don't actually care about spending a few dozen millions.
楼上多虑了,现在中国的老大是一个铁杆球迷,他的目标是在几年内把中国打造成为足球强国。因此现在中国投入了大量资金,建了N多的足球学校,而且联赛卖出了一个巨额的版权。更何况那些俱乐部的老板都是超级富豪,花个几十上百亿他们眼睛都不会眨一下。
aznsacboi:
I believe Guangzhou has the wealthiest non-state owners of any team in the world.
我认为广州是世界上最有钱的球队,没有其他球队可以比肩。
stealinoffdeadpeople:
Evergrande is bankrolled by the owner of Taobao (which owns aliexpress and is far richer than Abramovich) and a prominent real estate group, they've got an incredible amount of money and a history of delivering the highest amount of wages (for the Chinese league even) on time.
They're the team that actually started this trend of expensive foreigners playing here (back in 2011 when Dario Conca arrived and became the third best paid player in the world, only behind Messi and Ronaldo).
Drogba and Anelka had signed for a team with an eccentric owner who couldn't guarantee anything, and even that club is now under new ownership by yet another real estate group, and when you consider the construction boom in China, they aren't running out of money soon.
恒大的那个什么淘宝老板,阿布比起他来都不值一提,恒大的资产高得惊人,并提供了中超联赛有史以来最高的薪水。他们拉开了中超烧钱的序幕,2011年孔卡的薪水是世界第三,仅次于梅西和字母罗。后来德罗巴和阿内尔卡签约的球队老板实际是个空壳子,但现在那家俱乐部已经易主,新老板是个房地产大鳄,联系到现在中国建筑业的迅猛发展,他们批量生产钞票都没问题。
Cambijao:
Carlos Bacca does pretty ok at least.
13 goals in 25 games for Milan of this season so far.
卡洛斯-巴卡也非常不错,在米兰这个赛季25场打进11球。
Can't blame anyone for that, after the way Falcao turned out to be for you guys it's logical why Atlético went for Jackson over Bacca. That said I'm really sad for this transfer, Jackson is worth so much more than spending his peak years in China... Oh well, I suppose the pay check counts a lot.
别责怪任何人,参考之前卖掉法尔考,这非常合乎马竞的经营理念,所以当初为什么马竞会选择杰克逊而不是巴卡。我对这笔是很失望,杰克逊真没必要在自己的黄金年龄去中国踢球。哦,好吧,钱是大赚特赚了。
No kidding its like after the WC they went straight downhill. They had huge potential to dominate South America.
不开玩笑的说,这就是世界杯后的一落千丈,他们原本有潜力去统治整个南美的足球市场。
Jackson didn't turn to shit. Atletico was always a bad pick for him since he's used to being a lone striker, which was the role he excelled at during his 3 seasons at Porto.
杰克逊并没有去一支翔一样的球队,马竞并不适合他,他已经习惯了单前锋,他此前在波尔图的三个赛季已经习惯了这样的角色。
TheBiasedOne:
Holy shit, China
中国人真他妈的可恨啊!
Harudera:
Lmao, Atletico somehow made a 15m profit out of this transfer.
Can't believe it.
要赚钱,学马竞,1500万欧元轻松赚到手,真难以相信!
Atletico has always been great at business
马竞这笔生意做得棒极了!
CLuenz11:
If any Chinese club is interested in Danilo, I think Real would be willing
还有中国俱乐部想要买达尼洛的吗?我认为皇马绝对会答应的。
wwxxyyzz:
"Ever since I was a little boy, I always wanted to play for Guangzhou Evergrande"
在我还是个瓜娃子的时候,我的梦想就是有天能够为广州恒大踢球。
i_cnt_spll:
Am i the only one that read that in Eminems voice like that song of his..
楼上唱的就如同痞子阿姆的饶舌。
throwmeintothewall:
China has essentialy turned into a way of making bad transfers brilliant. Can anyone check if they want Negredo over there as well?
中国已经成为了转会市场上最耀眼的明珠,还有谁想要内格雷多的吗?(注:此网友为瓦伦西亚球迷)
simplysuperman:
they are too busy looking for adebayor for 30 million
中国人都太忙了,阿德巴约3000万欧怎么样?(注:此网友或为水晶宫球迷)
PurSang_ :
Lim should have strong contacts there. Who knows? And having "do-it-all-for-the-money" Mendes as a friend maybe comes true.
谁能知道那的合同有多大?所有的一切都是为了钞票,有了门德斯这样的朋友,一切皆有可能。
arsenalling:
they want players who can do Solo, it is more possible to sell them Vicente than Negredo
他们需要的只是单干型猛男,相比起内格雷多,把维森特卖给他们的可能性更大一点。
I imagine this wasn't a difficult decision for Atletico
可以想象,这对于马竞而言可不算是一个艰难的决定。
China: "We can Jackson Maltinez!"
Atletico: "LOL"
China: "We give you 42 million"
Atletico: "Well... we tried our best, Jaaaackson"
中国人:“我们要马丁内斯!”
马竞:“嘿嘿。”
中国人:“我们给你们4200万欧!”
马竞:“好吧……我们已经尽力了,杰杰杰杰杰杰克逊”
poopthrowhitler:
China's league better be in FIFA 17
中超联赛在FIFA17里要变得更屌了。
LaddZilla:
Think of the budget you'd get with the Chinese clubs in career mode... :D
FIFA17里中超开个档,那么多的转会预算,画面太美不敢想啊!
Leben_ 20:
What the fuck. It's like a little kid on football manager.
Why are they over paying for players?
Surprised Falcao hasn't gone too.
我擦,这就像个小孩子玩足球经理,为什么要付这么多钱?这么一算当年法尔考也不算啥啊。
puddingbrood:
The only reason I can think of is the very limited pool of players that actually want to leave to china. Clubs might be leveraging that.
我认为唯一的理由就是有些球员确实想去中国踢球,俱乐部很可能会利用这一点。
guisasolaa:
(露齿大笑)
deception42:
Since you're the Atleti expert on here (and a journalist)... I'm guessing you're happy with this?
楼上你是不是马竞的内部人员或者随队记者,我猜的,不然你干嘛那么高兴?
high_side:
He could be checking for something in his teeth.
楼上上有可能是在检查牙齿。
guisasolaa:
I'm very happy.Trabajo para el AS.
真的灰常灰常高兴啊。我在《阿斯报》工作呢。
Can't they buy one of our shit players
Do they want Balotelli in the summer?
能不能把我们那些该死的球员买走,这个夏天想要巴神吗?(注:该网友为利物浦球迷)
PurSang_:
China's market ends on February the 28th. Don't get surprised if there are more big signings.
中国的转会窗口要到2月28日才关闭,后面要是还有更大的转会,千万不要感到惊讶!
j-squirrel:
Paulinho, Robinho, Gyan, Renato Augusto, Demba Ba, Guarin, Momo Sissoko, Gudjohnsen, Ramires, Fredy Montero, Gervinho, now Jackson Martinez.
Granted, some of these players are coming towards the end of their careers, but the number of big name players who are making the move to China this season is bizarre.
保利尼奥,罗比尼奥,吉安,奥古斯托,登巴巴,瓜林,西索科,古德约翰森,拉米雷斯,蒙特罗,热尔维尼奥,现在又是马丁内斯,他们中的很多人都打算在中国结束他们的职业生涯,这个赛季越来越多的大牌球星都打算去中国踢球了。
aleks19998:
Really surprising to see, he wasn't particularly good at Atletico but it's weird to see him go so soon.
太难以置信了,他在马竞踢得不算太好,但也没想到这么快就离开了。
grip0matic:
It seems Simeone did give up on him... and Simeone hardly gives up on someone.
事实就是西蒙尼放弃他了,其实西蒙尼一般很难放弃自己的球员。
Mgdossantos:
Oh my god. Everybody, hide your players. Actually, can I interest you in a Vasilis Torosidis?
噢天啦!大家都藏好自己的球员们吧。不过有人想要瓦西利斯-托罗西迪斯吗?(注:该网友为罗马球迷)
pseudoromantic:
Anybody know what is happening in China, why does the teams suddenly decide to splash this amount of cash during the same window? where is this sudden cash flow coming from
中国这是咋回事,为什么这个转会期这些中国俱乐部突然挥舞着这么大量的钞票?这些钞票到底是从哪来的啊?
cieldarko:
great piece of business, they're apparently going for Diego Costa in the summer
马竞生意做得真棒!显然他们是想在夏天再买回迭戈-科斯塔。
Off_Topic_Oswald:
Absolutely ridiculous. Could Atletico's Chinese investors helped the price go up?
太荒谬了!马竞的中国投资者肯定帮忙抬价了吧?
Racooning:
Falcao will be leaving us then, lovely
法尔考也将离我们而去,可爱哦。(注:该网友为切尔西球迷)
Well, now Raul Jimenez tenure with Atletico looks a little less bad.
不错,现在看来1100万欧元引进劳尔-吉梅内斯的买卖也不是那么糟糕了。
TheodoreP:
I seriously question this guys ambition as a player. Spends ages in Portugal, finally goes to a big league and leaves after half a poor season to china.
我严重质疑马丁内斯的进取心了,在葡萄牙待了几年后终于到了一个大的舞台,结果丫半年后就去了水平低下的中国联赛了。
aznsacboi:
He's likely to become one of the top 5 paid footballers in the world, how can you blame him for that?
他在中国能成为世界上收入前五的球员,你还怪他什么?
theblackimpala:
People question his ambition but Jackson Martinez is 29 years old and Chinese clubs offer big money, like 8-10 million or more net earnings per year. If he is offered that much money for the next 5 years, he will retire with more earnings than he will ever earn in Europe since football is a short lived career.
人们总是质疑马丁斯的进取心,问题是他都29岁了,中国俱乐部的大合同能让他每年赚到800至1000万欧元,如果未来五年他保持这样的收入并选择退役,他这份合同的收入比他职业生涯开始后在欧洲的所有收入都要高得多。
skywardsword596:
At this rate all the non-world class European-based footballers will be in China and we'll have MSN, Bayern, Madrid, and everyone who doesn't play for a top team
按照现在的趋势,中国将取代欧洲成为世界足球的中心,我们也将有自己的MSN、拜仁和皇马,试问谁不想为世界上最顶级的球队踢球呢?(注:该网友很可能是中国球迷)
Wesselch:
They wanted Ujah for (rumored) 20 million. We said no. So they just take Martinez for 45. Okay then.
他们先想要2000万欧买乌贾,被拒绝了。然后他们开4500万来买马丁内斯,那么好吧成交!
YoSoyMilkChocolate:
Is anyone willing to buy Douglas, Adriano and Mathieu for a combined EUR35 million in this case?
有人想买道格拉斯、阿德里亚诺还有马蒂厄吗?一起打包3500万欧也够了吧?
Little backstory: they needed a replacement for Elkeson who they sold to a rival team for 17 million euros.
背后的小故事:他们刚刚将埃尔克森卖了1700万欧元(实为1800万欧元),所以需要买个前锋来顶替埃尔克森留下的空缺。
I really hope we make a move for Falcao he will be perfect in China, they offer big $$ salary and that's the thing he likes the most
法尔考要能去中国踢球,那将会是非常完美的,因为他们能提供数之不尽的钞票,这也正是他最喜欢的。
JGQuintel:
Crazy how your career can completely shank after just 15 underwhelming games.
度过了15场表现平平的比赛之后,马丁内斯的职业生涯居然会迎来这样疯狂的反转!
cyR1c_sports:
I'd bet he now earns more than ever.
我打赌他在那赚的会比以前要多得多。
ThatBoyConk:
Is china just printing money...
中国人难道一天到晚只印钱吗
stealinoffdeadpeople:
you now remember Lucas Barrios
你让我想起了卢卡斯-巴里奥斯。
enegade_rm56:
45m for a player going downhill... No matter how I look at it this is a failure of a transfer on Guangzhou's part. Martinez will have to prove himself in China.
4500万欧买了一个走下坡路的球员。我怎么看恒大的这笔交易都觉得是亏啊。马丁内斯必须要在中国证明自己。
CheifMaster:
Hide your coaches, hide your players, cause China is signing everyone up in here.
快把你妈的教练和球员都藏起来,因为转会市场上中国人无处不在。
God damn the Colombian national team is going to suffer so much...
该死的!哥伦比亚国家队受到了重创!
hwhitetrash3:
RIP Asian Champions League
安息吧,亚冠联赛中恒大的对手们!
offshootuk:
So is he owned third party? Does anyone know? I wouldnt be surprised if this wasnt really his decision. Especially considering his route of football clubs so far.
马丁内斯的所有权是第三方吗?有谁知道?我很想知道这是不是他本人的决定,考虑到他去那么远的地方踢球。
China has been dropping mad cash this winter.
这个冬天随处可见中国人挥舞着疯狂的钞票。
keypadwarrior:
So now they only have two proper strikers in the squad. And one of them is Fernando Fucking Torres. Wow!
现在马竞锋线上只有两名前锋了,其中有个还是费尔南多-他妈的-托雷斯!哇哦!
Do they also want Taraabt? We will settle for 20mil
你们还想要塔拉布特吗?我们只买2000万欧哦。(注:此网友为本菲卡球迷)
Villasavagemoonlight:
The air quality is so shit in Guangzhou that I would consider it a health risk to play there for any amount of time. Wealthy Chinese are literally 'environmental migrants' from the big cities. Stars aren't going to stay there for more than a year. At most.
广州的空气质量和翔一样,球员在那踢球会冒着巨大的健康风险,有钱的中国人早就从大城市搬走了,那些球星最多只会在那待一年。
mrbooksmith:
OK.... This is the definition of a shock deadline day signing. I knew he wasn't working out here but China? Not my first guess. Wow. Profit, getting rid of dead weight, opening up spots for young striker talent (Vietto, Correa, Borré, etc.), star signing for a developing league in the biggest country in the world.... Winning all around.
好吧,这是一笔非常让人震惊的压哨交易。我知道马丁内斯在马竞不怎么样,但不知道在中国会表现如何?这笔交易让我马上想到的就是,哇,钱啊,摆脱债务的好机会,还可以腾出位置培养锋线上年轻的天才们,马丁内斯这样的球星去世界上最大的国家搞援建,这是一个对所有人都非常棒的交易!
BrndyAlxndr:
What a fucking waste
真他妈的有钱没处花!
What a pathetic way to end his career.
多么可悲的方式结束自己的职业生涯啊。
Andrex316:
As a Colombian this makes me so sad :( he was the one Colombian player that could have actually done well in the Premier League instead of La Liga... Oh well...
作为一名哥伦比亚人,我感到非常失望。马丁内斯当初如果去的是英超而不是西甲的话,他会如鱼得水的,额,好吧。。。
EdHamden:
Chinese Super League clubs at around EUR210m for the window. Window closes on 26 of Feb
中国俱乐部在这个转会期的花费已经超过2亿1千万欧元了,而且他们的转会窗口要到2月26日才关闭。
Portugalgodsdog23:
This week I received an inside about Cristiano Ronaldo leaving to China next summer. I don't believe but...
这周我还收到了小道消息,说字母罗也准备在夏天去中国踢球,我是不会相信的,但是……
theodore-brosevelt:
Wow what a career killing move
这是葬送职业生涯的转会!
callzor :
What's up with China spending a fuck ton on players now?
这是怎么了!为什么现在中国俱乐部砸这么多钱引进球员?
MDSupreme:
China's trying to promote their league. Extremely annoying tbh I don't care if a Messi plays in China I'm not watching that shit.
回楼上,中国现在正努力发展本国联赛,这确实非常的烦人,说实话如果没有一名像梅西那样的球员在中国踢球,我根本不会看这坨翔的!
馆藏&19571
TA的最新馆藏
喜欢该文的人也喜欢您的位置:&>& >
> 虎扑体育虎扑币有什么用?虎扑币与金豆兑换率是多少?
虎扑体育虎扑币有什么用?虎扑币与金豆兑换率是多少?[多图]
字体大小:【 |
9:26:23&&&
类型:新闻资讯大小:64.8MB评分:10平台:标签:
是一款看直播的app。在上面用户不仅能看直播视频,还能哦,互动就可使用虎扑币哦,而虎扑体育虎扑币有什么用?虎扑币与金豆兑换率是多少?让小编来告诉你相关内容哦。
虎扑体育虎扑币有什么用?
有上图就可看到:虎扑体育的虎扑币可以赠送礼物,兑换金豆,进行游戏竞猜及赞赏优质内容哦。
虎扑币与金豆兑换率是多少?
虎扑币与金豆的兑换率是1:1,人民币与虎扑币的兑换率是1:10.
以上就是小编提供虎扑体育虎扑币的相关内容,更多,请百度"虎扑体育 友情手机站"!
专题类型:影音
更新时间:
专题标签:体育直播新闻资讯体育
虎扑体育是一款看体育直播赛事必备的软件平台。它你能让你随时随地的观看体育直播赛事,使你轻松的看各种体育频道哦,喜欢体育运动的小伙...
5.0友情指数
0人0人
猜你喜欢NBA直播体育直播足球直播体育新闻
篮球,是每个男人心中不解的梦,熬夜看球赛,追逐自己喜欢的球星,想必广大的NBA球迷都做过。想不错过每一场喜欢的球星的比赛吗?那么,你必须要拥有一款NBA直播手机...
相关软件其他版本
虎扑体育软件资讯2
虎扑体育软件教程7
虎扑体育常见问题
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示)&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
虎扑体育介绍最专业最有人气的体育社区,覆盖篮球、足球、赛车、网球等多项体育赛事。在虎扑,你不但可以浏览第一时间的新闻资讯、赛事报道、外媒翻译,更可以与千万专业有才、风趣幽默的体育迷一起互动讨论。虎扑独有的“亮了”功能让你饱览专业、风趣的球迷文化。虎扑体育包含的赛事或事件――篮球:NBA、中国篮球/CBA、NCAA、NBA选秀等;足球:中超、英超、西甲、意甲、德甲、法甲、世界杯、欧洲杯、欧冠等;赛车:F1大奖赛、WRC拉力赛等;网球:澳网、法网、温网、美网、中网等;奥运会、NFL、MMA、WWE摔跤、棒球、NHL等;更多功能正在制作中。
价格:$0.00类别:体育更新:当前版本:1.0.0大小:0.8 MB语言:中文、英语开发商:Shanghai Hoop Sports Media Co.系统要求:与 iPhone 3GS、iPhone 4、iPhone 4S、iPod touch(第3代)、iPod touch (4th generation) 和 iPad 兼容。 需要 iOS 4.0 或更高版本用户评价:当前版本共有37位用户评价,平均评分为5.0;共有37位用户评价此应用,平均评分为5.0。
虎扑体育截图
提示:支持键盘“← →”键翻页}

我要回帖

更多关于 虎扑体育nba 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信