拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Which letter can fly in the sky?的回答是什么
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
想起以前看过的趣味联想字母.Which letter is a drink?——TWhich letter is a part of your body ——IWhich letter can fly in the sky?——BWhich letter is yourself?——IWhich letter is a question?——Y
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码birds can fly very high in sky. A. The, the B. The, a C. An, the D. A, the——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
birds can fly very high in sky. A. The, the B. The, a C. An, the D. A, the 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
缺词填空。&&&&& I have lived in the countryside since I was a child. There were many k&& 1 && of birds there when I was young. Every morning, lots of sparrows liked singing and j&& 2& && in the trees outside my window, while the swallows were busy flying out to f&&& 3& && food for their babies. Sometimes in the afternoon, I could even see eagles f&&& 4 && in the sky.&&&& After twenty years, many of them cannot be seen now. I can seldom see the eagles o &&5&&&&& the swallows. The n&&& 6&& & of the sparrows is getting smaller. Only some of t&&& 7& && sing in the morning.&&&& Why do the birds leave here? First I think it is because the environment is becoming worse now. The birds can't find e&& &8& && food for themselves and their babies. Second I think it is because people often k&&& 9& && them for food.&&&& Without the birds around, we won't feel happy any more. So we must p&& 10&& & them. Why don't we do something to help today?
Reading comprehension. 阅读理解.
  Birds live almost everywhere in the world. Many birds live in trees. They build their nests there. They lay their eggs in the nests. Baby birds do not have strong wings. They can't fly with their parents. They just stay at home. Some birds make their nests in the fields. Others build their homes on the roofs or in the chimneys. Chickens are birds. They usually lie in chicken houses. Ducks and turkeys are birds, too. Some ducks and turkeys live in farm yards. But others live in the woods and fields.
True or False. 判断下列句子是否符合短文内容, 符合的用 “T” 表示, 不符合的用 “F” 表示, 填入括号内.
(1) Both chickens and ducks are birds.
(2) All birds live in farm yards.
(3) Baby birds can fly with their parents.
(4) Birds live almost everywhere in the world.
(5) Many birds build their nests in the chimneys.
  John J.Audubon was an American artist and scientist.He studied birds.He was born of French parents in 1785 in Haiti and received his education in France.He came to the United States in 1840 and came to be interested in watching, studying and painting wild(野生的)birds.To make a living, he also had to do portraits(肖像).
  After he had finished his book, Audubon went to England in 1826 t get it published(出版).The beauty of his pictures of Kentucky(肯塔基)birds made his book BIRDS OF AMERICA a big success and brought him fame(名誉).Audubon returned to America in 1842 and live in New York city until his death in 1851.To show their respect(尊敬,敬佩)for Audubon, people in America have set up hundreds of Audubon science museums to protect and study wild birds and animals.
Audubon was born in ________.
America and stayed in America
France and stayed in France
Haiti and became English later
France and became American later
Kentucky is a place in ________.
What do you think Audubon enjoyed most?
Studying nature(f然)
Keeping birds as pets(宠物)
Painting portraits of people.
Writing about science.
Audubon published his book when ________.
he lived in New York
he got his fame
he was about forty years old
he was in Kentucky
What do you think about the most important achievenment(成就)of Audubon's book?
It gives people a great deal of scientific(科学的)knowledge.
It has taught many people to love nature and birds.
It shows how beautiful pictures of birds can be done.
It brought Audubon fame and success.
阅读理解。&&&& Have you ever seen the film Traveling Bird? In the film, groups of birds fly high above the sky and crossthe way above snow, rivers, fields, sea and grassland. I'm sure you will love the beautiful picture when you see the film. &&&& But you may not feel so good if you have learnt about bird flu (禽流感) from TV or on the Internet. Some governments had to kill chickens in their cities. A large number of chickens and even some people died in Asia,and nearly 8,500birds died in Russia because of bird flu. &&&& Chickens can get bird flu from the feces (粪便) of the passing birds. It is not so difficult to control thechicken in cages or on farms. But it is much more difficult to control the birds in the sky. &&&& Luckily, scientists have found a medicine for bird flu. But the virus (病毒) can change easily and quickly. So bird flu is still a serious problem we must face. 根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正误,正确的用“T”,错误的用“F” 。(&&&& )1. We know how birds get bird flu from the film Traveling Bird.(&&& &)2. Not only birds and chickens but also man can get bird flu. (&&&& )3. The feces of the passing birds can not cause bird flu. (&&& &)4. It is easier to control chickens than to control flying birds. (&&&& )5. Scientists have found the medicine, so we needn't worry about bird flu any more.
(& ) 1. Linda likes birds because she thinks birds can sing beautiful songs. (&& ) 2. Dickey’s favorite animal is the dolphin. He thinks dolphins are very cute and friendly. (&& ) 3. David likes elephants best. He wants to see elephants with his friends this weekend. (&& ) 4. Jenny likes dogs very much because she thinks they are loyal(忠诚的) to their owners. She wants to keep one. (&& ) 5. Kate loves monkeys because she thinks they are very smart.
A.&&&&& There will be a bird show in the zoo. If you like birds, you can’t miss the chance. It will be an unforgettable show. B.&&&&& There will be a lecture about cats in the City Hall this Friday. If you are interested in cats, you can go and listen to the lecture. C.&&&&& Tigers are in danger. There will be a film on show this weekend. The film is about how to protect(保护) tigers. D.&&&& Bob Circus(马戏团) will have a monkey show next week. If you like monkeys, you can go to see the show. It will be very funny. E.&&&&& There are many different dogs in Dog House. They are trained and they can help people do lots of things. You can keep one and play with it. F.&&&&& Dolphins are friendly to people. There will be a dolphin show in Masha Aquarium. If you want to see the show, you should buy tickets in advance(事先). G.&&&& Three African elephants were sent to the wildlife park last week. They will stay there for a month. You can go and see them.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号求一首歌的名字 有句歌词是 I can flu 生命之门已经打开 拜托大家啦_百度知道
求一首歌的名字 有句歌词是 I can flu 生命之门已经打开 拜托大家啦
我有更好的答案
挥着翅膀的女孩当我还是一个懵懂的女孩 遇到爱 不懂爱 从过去 到现在 直到他也离开 留我在云海徘徊 明白没人能取代 他曾给我的信赖 See Me Fly I'm Proud To Fly Up High 不能一直依赖 别人给我拥戴 Believe Me I Can Fly I Am Singing In The Sky 就算风雨覆盖 我也不怕重来 我已不是那个懵懂的女孩 遇到爱 用力爱 仍信 真爱 风雨来 不避开 谦虚把头低下来 像沙鸥来去天地 只为寻一个奇迹 See Me Fly I'm Proud To Fly Up High 生命已经打开 我要你总精彩 Believe Me I Can Fly I Am Singing In The Sky 你曾经对我说 做勇敢的女孩 我盼有一天能和你相见 骄傲的对着天空说 世界乘你兜风 Let Me Fly I'm prond that I can fly 生命已经打开,我要你总精彩 Believe Me I Can Fly I Am Singing In The Sky 你曾经对我说 做勇敢的女孩 我不会孤单 因为你都在
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2007年全国大学生英语竞赛 C类 决赛 试卷——赛才网.pdf 20页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
2007年全国大学生英语竞赛 C类 决赛 试卷——赛才网.pdf
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Part I Listening Comprehension (25 minutes, 30 points)
Section A (6 points)
Directions: In this section, you will hear 6 short conversations. At the end of each
conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and
the question will be read only once. After each question, there will be a pause. During
the pause, you must read the three choices marked A, B and C, and decide which is
the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single
line through the centre.
1. A. By car. B. By train. C. By plane.
2. A. Paper. B. Pens. C. Pencils.
3. A. In a restaurant. B. On a farm. C. In a garage.
4. A. To clean Mrs. Johnson蒺s house. B. To wash his plate after the meal.
C. To eat every bit of food he is given.
5. A. She蒺s been working in the office. B. She蒺s been entertaining a lot of guests.
C. She蒺s been preparing for a party.
6. A. 7:30. B. 10:30. C. 11:30.
Section B (4 points)
Directions: In this section, you will hear one long conversation. The conversation will
be read only once. At the end of the conversation, there will be a one-minute pause.
2007 National English Contest
for College Students
(Level C - Final)
赛马不相马 敢为天下先 赛才网
客户部QQ: 赛事部QQ: 商务部QQ:
During the pause, you must read the four questions, each with three choices marked A, B
and C, and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on the
Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.
7. What was the price of the van Gogh painting at the auction?
A. 12 million dollars. B. 12 million pounds. C. 12 billion dollars.
8. Which of the following about van Gogh is true?
A. He led a prosperous life as an artist.
B. He was famous when he was alive.
C. People now think highly of his art work.
9. What do the speakers disagree about?
A. The effects of supply and demand.
B. The price buyers should pay for a painting.
C. What caused the death of an artist.
正在加载中,请稍后...一:Which ''room'' can people not enter? 二:Which stars are not be seen in the sky?_百度知道
一:Which ''room'' can people not enter? 二:Which stars are not be seen in the sky?
我有更好的答案
1、the heart-room 心房 2、the super star 明星
采纳率:65%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖