Mikeas usuallyy_(write)stories He isgood at_(write)

& “Thomson 中学学生Mike、Jos...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Thomson 中学学生Mike、Joseph、Anna、Ian和Susan正在计划下学期各自的选修课程。阅读以下题中的各人情况说明和A至F六门选修课的介绍,选出符合各人个性特长的最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。1.Mike spent his childhood mostly in his father’s study, where he read novels by British and American writers. Next term he will become a senior student. He thinks it’s time that he read more of their works and learned to write about them.2.Joseph is good at the language arts, and in his spare time he likes to write short stories. It is his wish that his stories would be printed in local newspapers. So he is thinking of taking a course to develop his writing skills, such as wording and paragraph organization.3.A lively and caring girl, Anna takes an active part in social activities. She is trying to write for newspapers about what she sees and hears. But few of them are accepted because of poor organization of information. She feels the need to improve her writing and communication skills next term.4.Ian traveled worldwide with his parents when he was very young. Under their influence, he becomes greatly interested in stories of travel and adventure. He hopes to write his own stories in the future. So next term, he will choose a course to study the best writing of this type.5.Susan comes from China. As a junior back home, she wrote quite a lot of short stories, some of which were published in newspapers. Her parents suggest she read some classics by Asian and Western writers, She thinks it helpful in her writing. So she is going to take a course of this kind next term.&A
Creative Writing-by Mrs. A. McClellanCreative
writing is a course in which we study and apply the methods used in various
forms of fiction writing. Writing is a skill of art in itself. We are guided
by Ezra Pound’s opinion: “Make it new.” Creative writing does not only
provide us with an opportunity to express ourselves, but also holds our
attention to word choice, paragraph development, and other skills useful in
Journalism-by Dr. E. BrandtJournalism
is a course for seniors, in which we will cover how to gather, write and
report the news. We will discuss how information is, or can be, organized.
This course also aims to develop communication skills required of
journalists.
American & British Classics-by Dr. E. WalterA
classic is a literary work that has stood the test of time. Generations of
readers have turned to classics to discover that which is ever-lasting.
Through both the works themselves and the people they mirror, we may better
be able to see ourselves. In this course, we will read works in both British
and American literature (文学). We will write reviews of what we read.
Technical Writing-by Mr. J. AllenWhat
is technical writing? It is the course devoted to improving your
communication skills in, for, and through technology. Activities for this
course will help you develop communication skills that are necessary for
writers and speakers working with technology or in business.
Non-fiction-by Dr. M. TimmThe
course is a study of non-fiction through reading many different types of
non-fiction. The course will also be about the possible changes in
journalistic reporting and the sharing of personal stories of various people
on various topics such as travel and adventure. We will examine some of the
best writing in the world and deal with the techniques used in this text
World Literature-by Mrs. A. McClellanWorld
Literature examines the common people found in quality literature worldwide,
from Europe to America, from Asia to Africa, and introduces a variety of
cultural background at different points in history. In these worlds we find
not only what is unique to each culture but what is universal. We are also
able to tell what makes for a good story no matter from where or whom the
story springs.
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2006-高考试题(浙江卷)解析版
分析与解答
习题“Thomson 中学学生Mike、Joseph、Anna、Ian和Susan正在计划下学期各自的选修课程。阅读以下题中的各人情况说明和A至F六门选修课的介绍,选出符合各人个性特长的最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.Mike的情况和 C篇的 In this course, we will read works in both British and American literature (文学)相吻合。2.Joseph的情况和 A篇的第3行至文章的末尾相呼应。3.Anna的情况和B篇第2行的情况相吻合。4.Ian 的情况和E篇第3行至文章的末尾相一致。5.Susan 的情况和F篇的内容相一致。所以说World Literature 是Susan& 最理想的选修课程。& & 【备考建议】阅读理解是高考英语试题最重要的部分,能否取得理想的成绩,从很大程度上讲,在此一举。对于同学们在阅读过程中出现的主要问题,归纳起来有3种情况:一是读不懂;二是速度慢;三是准确率低。障碍之一:读不懂,看不明。对策:扩大词汇量,掌握必要的语法知识和跨文化背景知识。障碍之二:速度慢,效率低。对策: 熟练掌握快速阅读技巧。障碍之三:准确率低。对策: 动脑筋,多分析,抓主线,排干扰。&&
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Thomson 中学学生Mike、Joseph、Anna、Ian和Susan正在计划下学期各自的选修课程。阅读以下题中的各人情况说明和A至F六门选修课的介绍,选出符合各人个性特长的最佳选项,并在答题纸...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Thomson 中学学生Mike、Jos...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Thomson 中学学生Mike、Joseph、Anna、Ian和Susan正在计划下学期各自的选修课程。阅读以下题中的各人情况说明和A至F六门选修课的介绍,选出符合各人个性特长的最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。1.Mike spent his childhood mostly in his father’s study, where he read novels by British and American writers. Next term he will become a senior student. He thinks it’s time that he read more of their works and learned to write about them.2.Joseph is good at the language arts, and in his spare time he likes to write short stories. It is his wish that his stories would be printed in local newspapers. So he is thinking of taking a course to develop his writing skills, such as wording and paragraph organization.3.A lively and caring girl, Anna takes an active part in social activities. She is trying to write for newspapers about what she sees and hears. But few of them are accepted because of poor organization of information. She feels the need to improve her writing and communication skills next term.4.Ian traveled worldwide with his parents when he was very young. Under their influence, he becomes greatly interested in stories of travel and adventure. He hopes to write his own stories in the future. So next term, he will choose a course to study the best writing of this type.5.Susan comes from China. As a junior back home, she wrote quite a lot of short stories, some of which were published in newspapers. Her parents suggest she read some classics by Asian and Western writers, She thinks it helpful in her writing. So she is going to take a course of this kind next term.A
journalists.
story springs.
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Thomson 中学学生Mike、Joseph、Anna、Ian和Susan正在计划下学期各自的选修课程。阅读以下题中的各人情况说明和A至F六门选修课的介绍,选出符合各人个性特长的最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。1.Mike spent his childhood mostly in his father’s study, where he read novels by British and American writers. Next term he will become a senior student. He thinks it’s time that he read more of their works and learned to write about them.2.Joseph is good at the language arts, and in his spare time he likes to write short stories. It is his wish that his stories would be printed in local newspapers. So he is thinking of taking a course to develop his writing skills, such as wording and paragraph organization.3.A lively and caring girl, Anna takes an active part in social activities. She is trying to write for newspapers about what she sees and hears. But few of them are accepted because of poor organization of information. She feels the need to improve her writing and communication skills next term.4.Ian traveled worldwide with his parents when he was very young. Under their influence, he becomes greatly interested in stories of travel and adventure. He hopes to write his own stories in the future. So next term, he will choose a course to study the best writing of this type.5.Susan comes from China. As a junior back home, she wrote quite a lot of short stories, some of which were published in newspapers. Her parents suggest she read some classics by Asian and Western writers, She thinks it helpful in her writing. So she is going to take a course of this kind next term.A
journalists.
story springs.
”相似的习题。Live-Love-Write | DeviantArt
Literature Lovers
is a club all about helping the writers here on deviantArt, new and old. Through contests, features and much more, writers are given a chance to express themselves and learn more from others.
Years agoAug 18, 2009
Group FocusArt Creation
Media TypeLiterature
Join our Group
Feb 8, :08 AM
Hello! Featuring those who submitted to the previous writing prompt from , here are the participants, listed order of submission, along with information on the newest prompt. Please remember to fave this journal to help support your work and the prompt!
To submit to the prompt, please remember to put "for the
writing prompt" in your artist's comments and submit to the Writing Prompt gallery for your feature every week. Entries without this info will be denied. To submit to a past prompt, send us a note with a link to the entry and the prompt information.
All literature and comics in response to the prompt are welcome and encouraged.Previous Writing PromptWrite anything that features one or more of the following:- a complicated happiness- make up- Alaska- a historical knifeAdmin's Choice: Poetry:thumb:
ProseThis month's writing prompt, from now until February 28th:Respond to the following theme:VoiceIt's been a long time, but you remember how it goes. Thank you all for your absolutely lovely work. I enjoyed reading every piece, and I hope to see more!If you have any questions, please feel free to ask below.
Aug 12, :29 AM
Hello! Featuring those who submitted to the previous writing prompt from , here are the participants, listed order of submission, along with information on the newest prompt. Please remember to fave this journal to help support your work and the prompt!
To submit to the prompt, please remember to put "for the
writing prompt" in your artist's comments and submit to the Writing Prompt gallery for your feature every week. Entries without this info will be denied. To submit to a past prompt, send us a note with a link to the entry and the prompt information.
All literature and comics in response to the prompt are welcome and encouraged.Previous Writing PromptRespond to the following theme:The only thing that's worse than one is noneAdmin's Choice: Poetry
ProseNew Entry to Old PromptThis month's writing prompt, from now until August 31st:Write anything that features one or more of the following:- a complicated happiness- make up- Alaska- a historical knifeSuperb entries, everyone! I really enjoyed reading them, and I particularly appreciated your creative interpretations. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask below.
Recent Journal Entries
Go To Page:
Featured deviations from our most accomplished authors!
Gallery Folders
Mature Content
Mature Content
Mature Content
Mature Content
Mature Content
Mature Content
Mature Content
is a club all about helping the writers here on deviantArt, new and old. Through contests, features and much more, writers are given a chance to express themselves and learn more from others.
GroupFounded 9
Years agoAug 18, 2009
Group FocusArt Creation
Media TypeLiterature
Daily Pageviews
Join our Group
Affiliates
Affiliation RulesIf you would like to request an affiliation with us, then you should send a request with the following: Reason for wanting to affiliate with LLW. Why it would benefit both groups in the long run. Any other necessary information.Your request will then be considered and if you are accepted, your icon will show up here! Club Affiliates
Current Events
Look here for daily updates on LLW happenings! The writing prompt for February has been . Plans are underway to restart our old programs, so keep an eye out! If your submission has been denied, please refer to the . Please remember that entries to the Writing Prompt folder will be denied unless they are specifically for the prompt. Affiliate News & ContestsWant to advertise your contest? Send a note to our group with details to be posted here!
LLW Programs and Projects
Welcome to Live-Love-Write! Please join us in our current programs, as listed below.
Whose Chapter Is It, Anyway? Participants will be given a prompt written by staff and take turns writing the next chapter of the story. The final completed novel will be published in The Quotebook, and writers will earn voted titles. Sign up for this program will begin on October 18th and end on October 31st. To talk about this event, use .
Synergy Synergy is our program designed to provide participants with somebody they can count on for help and readership. Participants will be assigned in pairs, and each member in a pair will tutor and critique the other, help with inspiration and writing, participate in monthly projects and contests, and win huge prizes. Details can be found . Sign up for the event . The Quotebook The Quotebook is our new and very own magazine and will be published quarterly. It will consist of features from every gallery folder, member features, interviews, quotes, and an editorial to end it. Do you have questions or would like for your piece to be featured? Let us know in . Writing Prompt Stuck in writer's block? Want to write something but don't have any ideas? Do you simply like a challenge and earning a feature at the same time? Our monthly prompts are dedicated to providing a solution for you. The Fount of Knowledge and WisdomThis is our recommendation program: members and admins will suggest their favorite books, movies, TV shows, video games, etc. The Fount lists will be posted on the first of every month. Let us know your suggestions in .Use the following links to access the forums for the LLW programs. Please use these forums to post all comments, questions, and suggestions regarding these programs.
Navigation
NavigationSubmission RulesOur GalleryWant Critique?Our ChatroomOpen Staff PositionsFAQ #12: FAQ #79: FAQ #104: FAQ #199: FAQ #560: Literature Community Volunteers|
|FAQ #61: FAQ #18: FAQ #873: Lit Around dA |
| Can't find what you're looking for here? Ask one of our Admin Team!
Add a Comment:
Quick question, is mature content welcome here?
Hello, im right here. i have works to invite withanthro + werewolves fan fictions to it ?
I've promoted your group here&&If an admin reads this we would like to affiliate with you if we haven't already.&Check out&For quality articles, sites, and much much more!
HEllo there . I want to ask you about little favor . Recently I begun to upload my writing to give it a try about my sci fic game . If that won't be a problem please rate my work and say is this good . jet948.deviantart.com/art/Intr…
Hey I just noticed my story, Legend of Ghost Rider Ch.2 had a double submission, I apologize about that! My computer messed up
Greetings to you all
Hey, I was just wondering, is there a monthly prompt for June?
Would it be alright if I posted my&proofreading ad to the group?
Hello there, I could not find the rules for this group, could you tell me what they are?
Would anyone like to write a story for me in exchange for some points? I have a ton saved up, don't really have anything to spend them on, and am suffering from a horrendous writers block! Sorry if this counts as spam but I'm just not really sure where to post something like this??
Greetings to everyone in the group
Hey everyone me and my friend are writing a original story called&Khaos Wars. We have posted three parts on DA so far and we were hoping some of you could read it and become beta readers. This is the first story we have ever written so hope you like it.&&"Summary of the stoty: One random schoolday Koizumi Aika is approached by the class president Moriyama Emiko who is adored by everyone... except Aika. Unfortunately ignoring Emiko's warnings will cost everyone dearly. Nothing could have prepared Aika for what the cruel hand of fate had in stock for her.&Should you listen to your heart, or follow your pre-determined path? What is really worth fighting for? And who will be the last ones standing in a world on fire?A story about love, war, chaos, betrayal and leaning to understand one another despite of our differences."
Thank you for inviting me!
Go To Page:}

我要回帖

更多关于 usually后面的动词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信