I like ai am the last personn I am hiding.

英语翻译_百度知道
翻译成英语
展信安,百忙之中打扰你真的是不好意思,事到如今,我想我应该是给你写封信的时候了,我现在才知道你原来这么讨厌我,但请允许再做我最后一次的听众好吗?因为有很多话我想通过这封信的方式告诉你.谢谢。这些年,失去了你的联系的同时也失去我们之间的...
可以只翻译一部份,简单翻译一下,但是大概的意思要表达出来!翻译好的话,我再给100分。
我有更好的答案
除了对”伯父的眼睛好像你,那么痴情!伯母好幸福!呵呵! ”这一句,其他句子我保持原意,逐字逐句的翻完了,如果你有什么疑问,发消息给我 Greetings!
I find it embarrassing to bother you in your busy schedule but I think now is the time to write to you. I was unaware of your hate on me until now, but would you kindly be my audience for the last time please? …because I have a lot of words to say herein, thanks for your patience.We had lost in touch with each other in recent years and meanwhile lost the friendship between, I’m profoundly regretful for that, anyway,life is regretless!( And hey, you need anything, you can always come to me, what’s a real friend for?)Perhaps you don’t know, I have been missing in you, it’s my fault---my cowardly behavior and escapism。After high school, my family wanted to govern me into a superstition life. I refused to comply and hid in my friend’s home, how ridiculous I was, evidently I wanted to know your performance in college entrance exam, but not brave enough to ask, why? Fidgety? cowardly? Maybe both, so I requested him to sound you out (by phone), I knew I annoyed you. You were likely to be hurt, and I betrayed the expectation of auntie. But did I feel differently? I hope you accept my apologies, I’m really very sorry! Although I know apology is not enough at all, I beg your pardon, hope to get my confess toward your comprehensive heart, Let bygones be bygones. Perhaps you’ve forgotten, perhaps it’s no need to remind it, perhaps it’s redundant from the beginning…then, gradually I lost touch with you. Did I have choice? My life is chaotic, my world is a mess, I had the worst mood, and how could I embroil you in at that time?(in fact, I had consigned a friend to find you in DongXi, now I know that you don’t live there )Living in a poor family, I discontinued my studying while was a freshman. In the following days, I kept working and learning, meanwhile, FanZhengLi helped me a lot. Tension and stress from busy work and study enrich my daily life, but I’d never stopped missing you .Like an ostrich puts its head in sandpile, I thought I could forget all the trouble and stop longing for you, but I failed, annoyance can be swipe aside but how could love be. In the dead of night, I was thinking about every detail of you,I will never forget your softness considerate voice, your beautiful and goodness. Every time think about this,I feel happy and release from one-day busy work, sleep with sweet memory is so agreeable. You are so beautiful !
Last time I came to HangZhou, it’s not necessary for you to blench me. I just wanted to talk with you about the past, that’s all I want to tell you. It was a joke that I asked you for a treat. I told LiMing that I had a girlfriend before but broke up, I just wanted to know your response on it, how could I have the mood and qualification to dating with a girl at that time? You consigned XiaoYin to tell me that you already had a boyfriend,I do care that,what ever it is true or not,you will have my sincerely wishes!Have you ever had a crush on me?What a fool I am ! If so,It’s nothing different for me if you were my girl or not .Maybe it’s better for both of us,take good care of yourself !All these years I’ve been living in a fancied world created by myself. Everyone should grown up someday,so does affections.Hehe,if so, is it you who taught me a lesson? People make fun of me because of my foolish, it might be true, and I do not have to treat affections seriously. In some times past, I was mean to tickle you(it’s a “good” idea from my friend, sigh…made another mistake.)How disrespectful I am, shame. Sign…it might be a good ending, thank you. People make fun on my stupidity, may it be, foolish, so what? Life goes on as usual. right?
How do you like your life now? Remember me to auntie、uncle、to your sister and brother. I feel that you and auntie have something good in common, you have beautiful, spoony eyes ! Your parents are Darby and Joan, how I admire them!
HeheWhen I finished these words, I was
relaxing, it’s really leisured for a man to live without anything in his mind, let things be what they like, feel at ease under all circumstance! let all the things go with the wind!I'd like to send you my wishes means more than I can show. With all my heart, Every success in your job. Hope you have an excellent companion that really love you, wish auntie always happy , . Please accept my wishes to and your family.
采纳率:22%
Freshman when the family because of the distress, I had to leave. After a time, I have been in the work-study-state life, at that time, Fan Li has given me is of great help. Academic pressure and work I am a busy day and enrich the lives of tension, but you did not miss it on the 1st dissipated. Over the years feel like a head buried in the sand bags in the ostrich, thinking that you can forget all the troubles and miss, But I found that I was wrong, short-term problems can be forgotten, but miss the cut in any case is ongoing. Whenever Yeshenrenjing time, I always think of you all the little Didi, I still never forget your gentle and thoughtful voice, your beautiful, Xiuwaihuizhong. Whenever they think of the time, I would think I was a happy day, the fatigue will vanish. You have to know in Mangwan day after day, with a sweet sleep, I miss the uh, what are absolute necessities. You US-good! I am the last to Hangzhou, in fact, you do not have the necessary but not me. Xu Xujiu that would like to tell you that they want to tell you. I say to you, Hangzhou, to guests. Actually joked. Liming and I said I had handed over a girlfriend. Subsequently separated. In fact, I just want to test the response you just, when there are feelings and conditions Qutan & Xiao-Reply tell you for allowing me that you had a boyfriend. If I do not think that Italy, it was a fake, whether you had a boyfriend this is true or false, I would sincerely wishes to you! You really feel I have never had &I Haosha! Even by what & Perhaps this to you, I have the good. Take care! When I respect all these years is wishful thinking, just Zizuoduoqing. Always to learn how to grow up, especially feelings. Oh, say, is like you for giving me a lesson, oh &I stupid people laugh, perhaps Yes, perhaps feeling really should not see such heavy. Benlaishixiang amuse you happy earlier point (this is in fact a friend I found out the idea, hey ... Yicuozaicuo.) Really do not respect you, I am sorry. Hey .... Perhaps this outcome is a good thing, thank you. I stupid people laugh, perhaps it is. Saddam, but how & The same day ah.
Zhan Xinan,
sorry to trouble you in such a busy time.but now,i think it's time to write to you. i suddenly realize you hate me so much.shall i be your best audience for the last time?i want to tell you something through the letter,thank you.
in recent years,we have lost not only lost connection but also our friendship.i feel
deeply regretful,but i can't regret.if you have some trouble and i'm able to help you,please tell me without any hesitation.friends should help each other ,isn't it?
perhaps you don't know that i have been missing you Continuously. it's not you to blame but my cowardly evasion.perhaps you don't know that i have been missing you Continuously. it's not you to blame but my cowardly evasion.
after graduation from senior school,i refused to
过官子(什么意思?连我这个中国人都看不懂,翻不出来)as my relatives asked and hid in a friend 's house.when look back at it,i feel myself such ridiculous.though i wanted to know your mark of national college entrance tests ,i failed to encourage myself to call you. what for? for annoyment or timid?perhaps for both.thus i had him call you,and i knew it disturbed you.i may hurt your heart and turn your mother down.i'd like to deliver my apology to you,i'm really very sorry.i beg your forgiveness.let the unhappy memory go with the wind !
.汗...上面这些全是用翻译软件翻译的.就第一篇还相对好点.最后一段再改下就行了.....很多一看就知道..有好多语法错误还有拼音主要是楼主你的文章太长了....叫英语老师翻译也得好久.....难啊
到电脑自动翻译回答者:给姐跪下 - 见习魔法师 二级 6-23 12:02好像是抄我的把
参考资料:
45条折叠回答
其他47条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。-Can I come and have a look at your new house?-Yes, ! [ ]A. with pleasure B. I like itC. I quite agree D. by all means 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
—Can I come and have a look at your new house?—Yes, ________!
[&&&& ]A. with pleasure&&B. I like itC. I quite agree&&D. by all means
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:2015届福建省高一上学期第二阶段考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
A young woman carrying a three-year-old child got on abus. The conductor (售票员)hurried to give her a warm welcome and thenkindly asked the other passengers to make more room for the woman and herchild. On seeing this, people began to talk. &You know this conductor usedto be very rude. Now suddenly he has changed his bad behavior(行为) , &said a middle-aged man.&Yes, he should be praised and we must write aletter to the company,& said a second passenger. &That's right,&another lady said, &I wish a newspaper reporter were here so that morepeople could learn from this conductor. &Just then a gentleman who looked like a teacher turnedto the conductor and said , &Excuse me, but can I know your name, please?Your excellent service must be praised...&Before he could open his mouth, thethree-year-old child sitting on the young woman's lap(大腿) interrupted, &I know his name. I call himDad.&1.The passengers were ________ to see the conductor'skindness to the woman and the child.A.excited&&&&&&&&&& B.pleased&&&&&&&&&& C.interested&&&&&&&& D.surprised2.One passenger suggested writing a letter to the com&panyto ______& .A.make a demandfor more buses B.thank theconductor for his good serviceC.criticize theconductor for his rude behaviorD.invite anewspaper reporter to write about the conductor3.The word &he& in the last paragraph refersto _______.A.the gentleman&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the conductorC.themiddle-aged man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.thethree-year-old child4.It is clear from the story that the conductor_______.A.has changedhis attitude towards his workB.has now beenkind and polite to all passengersC.has notchanged his rude behavior to passen&gersD.has now beenkind and polite to women with children&
来源:2010届广东省惠州市高三第三次调研考试
题型:信息匹配
&第二节&&&&&&信息匹配(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)阅读下列应用文和相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。请在答题卡上将对应题号的相应选项字母涂黑(若选择E,请涂AB;若选择F,请涂CD)。首先阅读下列博客信息:A. My name’s Marta andI’m from Mexico City, but I moved to Los Angeles, California, five years ago,now I am living in an apartment at No. 3178 SE Timmer Broadway. I am 28,single. I am a customer service representative for a large financial company. Iam an outgoing person. I love to laugh and have fun! I enjoy cooking, dancingand listening to music. I don’t like watching or playing sports. You should bean outgoing, considerate lady with a good sense of humor, to share theapartment. Are you the one? Email and let’s have further talk.B. My name’s Mark, andI’m from Hollywood, California. I’m a fitness instructor in Los Angeles. I am afriendly and easy- I love playing sports — especially football andworking out at the gym. I also play the guitar. My best friend David, who oftenhas sports with me, went to Mexico last month. To avoid loneliness, I’d likevery much to own a new friend who would share the fun of sports with me. I amlonging.C. My name’s Park JunSeo, but you can call me Jun. I moved from Seoul Korea to Los Angeles two yearsago. I am a graphic designer and I am looking for my younger brother, Lean BanSeo, who might be in this city. As the story is too long, I just hope to findhim and have my family reunited. He is lame at the right leg, 19 years old,1.79 meters tall, with very big eyes and fair curly hair. With his picture oftwo years ago enclosed, I would be very appreciated if you have any informationabout that. Telephone me at 818-5789.D. My name is Don and Iam a programmer at a computer company. I have designed several pieces ofsoftware that can help students learn better, especially suitable for primarystudents who have some language disability to learn words and help thempronounce more correctly. If you think you need one, please fax to 857-4693.You can purchase by post.E. My name’s Mauricio,and I’m a computer programmer working in the Los Angeles area. I am kind ofshy, but maybe you can help me to be more outgoing. I like cooking, playingcomputer games, and chatting with friends online. If you think you are the properone to be my E-pal, let’s chat!F. My name’s Judy andI’m from Quebec, Canada. I am a sales woman in one of the women’s underwearstores in Montreal. I’d like to have more visitors to my shop. And you canbargain for a reduction of 10% to 30%, if you purchase in package. Let’s befriends.请阅读以下网站回复的信息,然后匹配回复的信息和网站原登出的博客信息:56. I am a professionalsportsman and work in the same city. I am so glad that I will have a goodfriend who can be the opponent to improve my techniques. E-mail me .57. As a shop owner, Imight drop in when I go downtown. But may I know your exact address? When is itconvenient for a visit? Thank you!58. God bless you! I’ma journalist and happened to read your brief story. A neighbor of mine looksexactly the same as the man in the picture you uploaded. This might be a chancein a million. Telephone me at 818-5690.59. As a new comer anda freshman, I am looking for a room as close to my university as possible. Iwould like to have some friends, too. I think your place might be the rightchoice for me. But can I know how much the rent is?60. I am a salesmanfrom Paris. My first difficulty working in this city is the language.I wouldappreciate it very much if you could help me learn English through the keyboard.&&
来源:学年广东省实验中学高一上学期期末考试英语试卷
题型:填空题
信息匹配(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)请阅读下列应用文及相关信息,按照要求匹配信息,并把答案填涂在答题卡的相应位置上。填涂选项中有一项为多余项。首先阅读下列博客信息:A.My name’s Marta and I’ m from Mexico City, but I moved to Los Angeles, California, five years ago, now I am living in an apartment at No.3178 SE Timmer Broadway.I am 28, single.I am a customer service representative for a large financial company.I am an outgoing person.I love to laugh and have fun! I enjoy cooking, dancing and listening to music.I don’t like watching or playing sports.You should be an outgoing, considerate lady with a good sense of humor, to share the apartment.Are you the one? Email and let’s have further talk. B. My name’s Mark, and I’m from Hollywood, California.I’m a fitness instructor in Los Angeles.I am a friendly and easy- I love playing sports-especially football and working out at the gym.I also play the guitar.My best friend David, who often has sports with me, went to Mexico last month.To avoid loneliness, I’d like very much to own a new friend who would share the fun of sports with me.I am longing.C. My name’s Park Jun Seo, but you can call me Jun.I moved from Seoul Korea to Los Angeles two years ago.I am a graphic designer and I am looking for my younger brother, Lean Ban Seo, who might be in this city.As the story is too long, I just hope to find him and have my family reunited.He is lame at the right leg, 19 years old, 1.79 meters tall, with very big eyes and fair curly hair.With his picture of two years ago enclosed, I would be very appreciated if you have any information about that. Telephone me at 818-5789.D. My name is Don and I am a programmer at a computer company.I have designed several pieces of software that can help students learn better, especially suitable for primary students who have some language disability to learn words and help them pronounce more correctly.If you think you need one, please fax to 857-4693. You can purchase by post.E. My name is Mauricio, and I’m a computer programmer working in the Los Angeles area.I am kind of shy, but maybe you can help me to be more outgoing.I like cooking, playing computer games, and chatting with friends online.If you think you are the proper one to be my E-pal, let’s chat!F. My name’s Judy and I’m from Quebec, Canada.I am a sales woman in one of the women underwear stores in Montreal.I’d like to have more visitors to my shop.And you can bargain for a reduction of 10% to 30%, if you purchase in package.Let’s be friends.请阅读以下网站回复的信息,然后匹配回复的信息和网站原登出的博客信息。 【小题1】I am a professional sportsman and work in the same city.I am so glad that I will have a good friend who can be the opponent to improve my techniques.E-mail me at 【小题2】As a shop owner, I might drop in when I go downtown.But may I know your exact address? When is it convenient for a visit? Thank you!【小题3】God bless you! I’m a journalist and happened to read your brief story.A neighbor of mine looks exactly the same as the man in the picture you uploaded.This might be a chance in a million.Telephone me at 818-5690.【小题4】As a new comer and a freshman, I am looking for a& room as close to my university as possible.I would like to have some friends, too.I think your place might be the right choice for me.But can I know how much the rent is?【小题5】I am a salesman from Paris.My first difficulty working in this city is language.I would appreciate it if you could help me learn English through the keyboard.
来源:学年高考二轮复习训练:专题8 定语从句英语试卷(解析版)
Alex Taw,a 21?year?old student from Wiltshire,England.He spent last summer like any other high school graduate—hanging out with friends,preparing for college,worrying about his university fees.While most of his peers gave up on their pipe dreams,he sat down with a notebook at home,and jotted down (草草记下) the question:How can I become a millionaire?The result was the MillionDollarHomepage.com.Alex’s initial investment was 50 pounds to buy web space and a domain (领域) name.He divided the blank homepage into one million pixels (电脑上的像点),10,000 blocks of 100 pixels each.Each pixel was worth $1 with minimum purchase 100 pixels.Within a month Alex had earned some $37,000,enough for him to cover the entire cost of his forthcoming three years at university.In just a few months,he became a real millionaire.How did he come up with the idea of the Million Dollar Homepage?“Well,I was trying to think of a way to make some money before I started university,as I was about to take on a huge debt and I was already overdrawn (透支).Swift action was necessary!”He said.He also added,“The important thing is that anything is possible—we are only limited by our imagination.I always had this belief that a good idea can be successful on its own.I think I’ve learnt that if we think deeper there are magical solutions hiding away for us to find.”His personal philosophy around money is:Money is not everything,but it’s an essential part of the way we live.Having_some_removes_a_certain_amount_of_stress,but,unless_we_are_careful,it_can_create_a_new_type_of_stress.He also said,“I still want to go to university.Aside from gaining knowledge about business,there are other reasons—exploring your interests,meeting new people,and being in a creative environment.”Besides making contributions to society,he would try to encourage and inspire people to think of creative solutions to problems,whatever they are.1.According to the passage,which of the following is NOT an important factor for being a millionaire?A.Large imagination.? B.Quick action.C.Great ambition.? D.Great investment.2.Which of the following statements is TRUE?A.Alex Taw is an American millionaire.B.Alex Taw will graduate from university.C.Alex Taw doesn’t work hard.D.Alex Taw was not rich before.3. What does the underlined sentence in Paragraph 6 mean?A.The more money we have,the more stress we have.B.Money can be of great help.C.We should try our best to earn money.D.Money is helpful in some way,but we should make full use of it.4. What would be the best title for the passage?A.Little Money Leads to Be a MillionaireB.The Success Road to Be a MillionaireC.Alex Taw:An Millionaire BoyD.The MillionDollarHomepage.com 
来源:2015届福建清流一中高一上学期第二阶段(半期)考试英语卷(解析版)
A young woman carrying a three-year-old child got on abus. The conductor (售票员)hurried to give her a warm welcome and thenkindly asked the other passengers to make more room for the woman and herchild. On seeing this, people began to talk. &You know this conductor usedto be very rude. Now suddenly he has changed his bad behavior(行为) , &said a middle-aged man.&Yes, he should be praised and we must write aletter to the company,& said a second passenger. &That's right,&another lady said, &I wish a newspaper reporter were here so that morepeople could learn from this conductor. &Just then a gentleman who looked like a teacher turnedto the conductor and said , &Excuse me, but can I know your name, please?Your excellent service must be praised...&Before he could open his mouth, thethree-year-old child sitting on the young woman's lap(大腿) interrupted, &I know his name. I call himDad.&1.The passengers were ________ to see the conductor'skindness to the woman and the child.A.excited&&&&&&&&&& B.pleased&&&&&&&&&& C.interested&&&&&&&& D.surprised2.One passenger suggested writing a letter to the com&panyto ______& .A.make a demandfor more busesB.thank theconductor for his good serviceC.criticize theconductor for his rude behaviorD.invite anewspaper reporter to write about the conductor3.The word &he& in the last paragraph refersto _______.A.the gentleman&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the conductorC.themiddle-aged man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.thethree-year-old child4.It is clear from the story that the conductor_______.A.has changedhis attitude towards his workB.has now beenkind and polite to all passengersC.has notchanged his rude behavior to passen&gersD.has now beenkind and polite to women with children&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 i am the last person 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信