求英语专业英文简历模板的大神帮我修改一下我的英文个人陈述

求英语系大神,能否帮我翻译一下下面这段话,我会对你顶礼膜拜的【苏州科技学院吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:125,398贴子:
求英语系大神,能否帮我翻译一下下面这段话,我会对你顶礼膜拜的收藏
The glory of the capital of kiangsu Province is the Great Pagoda,the highest in Chian,and so the highest on terra firma.Stand near it and behold one of the great wonders of the world!Count the stories,note the verandahs,see the doors,as so many pigeon-holes,and men as pigmies on those giddy heights!Consider the foundation,and what a quarry of hewn stone supports that mighty pile of mansonry,which around the base,with the shed room on the ground floor,is one hundred feet in diameter or one hundred yard around!不想写了,多多的。
技术学院,北大青鸟中博职业学校,技能+就业+学历,入学即签订就业协议,毕业直达名企.学实用IT技术,做高薪白领.2018招生学费优惠,限量报名中
翻译给红包!!!
反正就是夸虎丘塔的!
对江苏省省会的荣耀是巨大的佛塔,最高的是Chian,所以在陆地上最高的。站在它有一个伟大的世界奇迹!伯爵的故事,注意阳台,看到门,因为如此多的鸽子洞,和男人和那些人令人晕眩的高度!考虑的基础,是一个采石场的石头支持强大的堆砖石,周围的基地,与地面上的棚房,是直径一百英尺或一百码左右!
对江苏省省会的荣耀是巨大的佛塔,最高的是Chian,所以在陆地上最高的。站在它有一个伟大的世界奇迹!伯爵的故事,注意阳台,看到门,因为如此多的鸽子洞,和男人和那些人令人晕眩的高度!考虑的基础,是一个采石场的石头支持强大的堆砖石,周围的基地,与地面上的棚房,是直径一百英尺或一百码左右!。
china我打成了chian,抱歉!
登录百度帐号留学个人陈述(PS)范文_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
留学个人陈述(PS)范文
&&适用于英语国家计算机专业。
你可能喜欢高分求大神帮忙翻译我的个人陈述,非常着急,谢谢了!
花了1个多小时给你写好的,好好看看吧,想改的话自己读读改改,really hope this helps.I am student who studies XX International Business. My name is XXX. I want to apply XX University XX faculty. I was born in an ordinary family in China. In my growing up, my father worked in management department of a company, and my mother took care of my daily life at home. Affected by my father, I was interested in business and management since when I was young. I really hope that I can learn something and work at some places that related to management in the future. I am very gentle guy (/girl), who loves making friends. I have almost never had any conflicts with other people. During my spare time, I like to work out, such as play badminton and table tennis. I also like to take some photographs. I hope I can travel the world some day, take photos of beautiful places as souvenirs, and talk to everyone about these places. In my university time, I finished my homework seriously, and I also got good grades in management type of courses, such as Human Resources Management. Furthermore, I got a pretty good achievement in making and presenting PPT of comparison andanalysis of two companies. And, I got acknowledged of my oral pronunciation andclarity from teachers. During vacations in university, I have worked in many different places, such as sales in markets and waiters (/waitresses) in restaurants.Through these work experiences, I learned many skills of sales, such as how to deal with accident and how to communicate withothers. At the same time, these work brought me relations with a lot of people,which has many benefits such as making my future study and work a lot easier. I choose to study in the United Kingdom. I started to like this country since when I just began high school. I think people in this country are very gentle and polite by its tradition. I like how traffic in the United Kingdom is convenient, it has word’s best subway systems. I like those high buildings there. It is an economically well-developed country and a beautiful environment with slow pace of life. At the same time, education there is also in the lead of the world. If I have the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom in the future, I will learn more useful knowledge and skills. I choose this faculty because I like it since when I was little, and I have studied this for three years in HND Program of XX University. I hope my future work can relate to the faculty that I have studied. I choose this school after knowing many different sides of it, such as its great achievements in management, its peaceful environment and place in this area. These really attract me and make me feel more firmly of choosing this school. If I have the opportunity to get admitted to this school successfully, I will study hard, finish every task, learn more knowledge of this faculty, and try my best to get a better achievement by the time that I graduate. At the same time, I also hope that I can go to this school for postgraduate education to further improve myself. It will be my honor if I really get in this school. I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you so much.
一定要是人工翻译的不要机器翻译的,尽量不要有语法错误或者尽量少的语法错误,最好能使用比较高级的词汇。如果翻译的好的话还又继续加分,但是非常着急麻烦大家尽快了,谢谢!
我叫是一名就读于XX国际商务专业的学生,我叫XXX。我想申请XX大学XX专业。我...> 个人陈述范例(英文版)
个人陈述范例(英文版)
中英网&&&&&&来源: 澳际&&编辑: echo
编者按:I am the applicant Wang Ming. From September 2002 to July 2006, I studied the specialty of Financial Management at Beijing University of Chemical Technology. Through undergraduate studies, I contacted such disciplines as accounting, international finance, securities
however, keenly conscious that my current acquisition is far from enough for me to meet the needs of the fast developing economy, I am eager to pursue further studies. Through various channels, I know about your world-renowned program, and I am now applying for MA Finance and Investment offered by University of Nottingham.
Personal Statement
I am the applicant Wang Ming. From September 2002 to July 2006, I studied the specialty of Financial Management at Beijing University of Chemical Technology. Through undergraduate studies, I contacted such disciplines as accounting, international finance, securities
however, keenly conscious that my current acquisition is far from enough for me to meet the needs of the fast developing economy, I am eager to pursue further studies. Through various channels, I know about your world-renowned program, and I am now applying for MA Finance and Investment offered by University of .
At university, I gained a full understanding of accounting and finance. In specialized studies, I obtained excellent academic records. Paying attention to the balancing development of financial and managerial disciplines, I attended those selective courses including Fiscal Science, Human Resource Management, Monetary Banking, Insurance and the like, knowing about the application of accounting in various aspects. In this way, when I do relevant topics, in face of real voucher, bill and account book, I have experienced the whole process of keeping accounts and working out financial statement and deepened my understanding of the importance of accounting in enterprises.
In the process of studies, I preferred such teaching mode as case class, group discussion, PPT representation and the like, and I always took active part in them, acting as group leader and leading the members to select topic, collect materials and make topic report. We once analyzed the successful development of Nokia in China, the mobile telephone magnate. While Motorola and Samsung had laid a solid foundation in China, how did Nokia establish fine financial system to support its development? Based on the uniform framework of global financial management, Nokia took Chinese characteristics into full consideration in the aspects of account procedures and coordination of headquarters and branches, and only in three years, its headquarters gained the right and opportunity to control its branches, promoting the smooth connection of local places and the globe and seeking expansion. Through such case analysis, I obtained further understanding of the vital position of financial analysis and accounting systems in enterprises. The choice of investment and the opportunities to operate fund can always change inutility into wonder.
In Baring Bank bankruptcy discussion in class, I developed an unquenchable interest in financial derivatives. The power of double-edged sword became extremely mighty in market full of competitions. Through this case, I realized the great importance of balance sheet and its check, and if there were strict auditing system and clear division of rights and responsibilities, the result may probably be totally different. In this sense, the function of accounting could not be ignored. After knowing about accounting and financial knowledge, I stressed more on the absorption of knowledge in various aspects, starting to dabble in a variety of aspects, studying the English original books of accounting and comparing the differences of accounting standards in a wealth of countries. When foreign enterprises enter China, how shall we interpret the financial reports of them so as to compare the accounting modes and make the correct decision? After analyzing Daimler-Benz AG, I found out that on account of the differences of accounting statement, a loss-making enterprise could represent profit in another accounting mode, and I was again startled by the function and position of accounting in economy. My eagerness to make certain achievements in the field increased day by day.
Despite of academic studies, I was also keen on participation in association activities, joining in Debate Association, English Club and other associations of the university and winning the Third Place in Debate Competition of the college. I am also fond of drawing and calligraphy, devoting a majority of spare time to them. My drawing works won awards in competitions of the university many times.
Along with deepening my academic studies, I find that the function of accounting far exceeds commercial field. How to carry out individual financing so as to maximize your assets? How to judge the profit-making condition and financial risks of a company from its financial statement in securities market so as to optimize your investment? How the feasibility of an item is reflected in accounting language? Can it bring you prospective profit as you expect? With strong desire for knowledge and curiosity, I firm my determination to study a postgraduate program. Yours, boasting academic strength in accounting and financial fields, rich teaching resources and excellent curriculum setting, is my ideal destination to pursue further studies, and the practicability of courses and authenticity of cases will enable me to apply my future acquisition to work. In this manner, I will lay a solid academic foundation and cultivate strong practical capability for future engagement in economic field in China. With all sincerity, I hope you can take my application into serious consideration, and I shall appreciate you if you grant me an opportunity for further studies.
英国大学申请信息,请关注;更多英国大学专业信息,请关注
更多关于个人陈述范例(英文版)的文章
上一篇:下一篇:
关键字:&&
英国留学必备下载
中英网留学申请平台
院校信息全面真实,院校动态及时推送
最新留学资讯查看,申请流程清晰明了
英国留学申请全教程
手把手教你如何拿到英国签证
看看我能申请哪些学校
基于背景相似的申请案例,为你计算出最佳的选校方案
本文关键字相关文章
本周热点学校
Times排名: Times排名: Times排名: Times排名: Times排名: Times排名: Times排名: Times排名: Times排名: Times排名:
本周英国大学热门专业
申请频道近30天最热文章
我们的网站:出国留学申请个人陈述英文模板_中华文本库
出国留学申请个人陈述英文模板_人力资源管理_经管营销_专业资料。出国留学申请个人陈述英文模板 Personal Statement Born in Beijing, China’s political capital, ...
http://www.bailitop.com 英国留学个人陈述范文(英文)个人陈述(PS)是国内学生申请英国大学研究生必须要提交的申请材料之一。 个人陈 述也是申请者对自己的评述,...
英国留学申请文书之个人陈述PS模板_求职/职场_实用文档。精心整理的PS模板,写的很不错分享出来和大家共享。作文地带-有翻译、写作团队的英语作文网站 联系 QQ:...
出国学习计划英文_工作范文_实用文档。出国学习计划英文 在申请留学及签证的过程...(study plan),许多留学的朋友往往 搞不清楚学习计划书和个人陈述(personal ...
如何写留学申请的个人陈述_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。美国留学申请如何写个人陈述...留学申请个人陈述范文 2页 免费 出国留学推荐信范例(巨经... 5页 1下载券 ...
Personal statement 个人陈述-留学文书_书信模板_表格/模板_实用文档。英文版留学文书,法律专业(略缺法律专业术语),但是是一篇很好的范文,特别适用于法律专业外的留学...
ps出国留学个人陈述中文_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区...申请留学的个人陈述PS 2页 1下载券 留学个人陈述(...留学个人陈述(PS)范文 5页 1下载券喜欢此文档的还...
篇四:出国留学申请之个人陈述写作技巧及范文 个人陈述(personal statement)写作...这里说的写作技巧不是英语水平的问题, 而是写作的思路、取材和段落的安排。写...
(英文)个人陈述样本_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。有关出国留学个人陈述 ...留学申请个人陈述范例 2页 1下载券
留学申请个人陈述范文 2页 1下载券 ©...
结尾:表达 一下申请的强烈愿望 英文范例1 My ...英文个人简历模板 创意简历模板汇集 推理型题分析与总结...出国留学个人陈述注意事... 20页 免费 留学文书写作...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语专业求职信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信