Oh !!! -xxx
真牛,学了一点,准备骂人去喽!
脑残。情侣之间打情骂俏呢? 跟人骂能骂这些?在撒娇呢?可鸡巴脑残了
不错,超好用
厉害,佩服
我准备用来骂英国裁判了
骂人的英语
夏日飞雪Sara的日记
What the hell is going on with that god damn dirty language stuff?那个满口脏话的家伙他妈的到底在干什么?刚用完这句。
哈哈,说起来好爽
还是多学一些有英文哲理的话比较好,介绍一些给你:(英语角)
M``我要用这句What the hell is going on with that god damn dirty language stuff?
这个也整理出来了,太牛了
..............................................................................................................................................................................
楼上抄袭的注意点~
帅啊,,,,,,1,I love you not because of who you are, but because of who i am when i am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。2,No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。3,The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。4,Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。5,To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。6,Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。7,Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。8,Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。9,Maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。10,Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
这么好的东西,居然才这几个评论,留着用啊
这么好的东西,居然才这几个评论,留着用啊
太狠了!这个得留着 日后有用
太经典太狠了,收藏了
太狠了···我中文都骂不出这么狠的·····
大牛啊,收录到中文句库了()
能骂死他就好了
我擦,牛逼!
真不错哇,留用
太强大了,怎么收藏这个?
上面一大片是罵人的 結果結尾來個愛情。。。。我的心情表示有點複雜=_,=
怎么看都没咱国骂带劲啊
不够狠啊,刚打游戏,麻痹一SB就那叨叨,后来火了用会的几个脏字回了句U SOB,motherfucker u fuck ur mother's big bloody pussy. Can't believe u such a jackass.
用来几爽的,人家都不知道我在说什么。
不错,不错!
张姿势了~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
好好的~人家不懂我在讲什么=-=哈哈
几乎都用了一遍了
后面的是闹哪样
果断留一爪子~备用
喵了个咪的,喵极了
看不懂英语- -
哇塞,太棒了,以后我就可以给不会英语的同学发了。。。。。。
What the hell is going on with that god damn dirty language stuff?那个满口脏话的家伙他妈的到底在干什么?
Fuck you the fucking fucker!你他妈的真混蛋!
Get the fucking my way!他妈的给我滚!
What the hell did you see that?我靠,你看到了吗?
What the hell is wrong with you?我靠,你到底怎么了?
You're fucking piece of shit! 你他妈的就是一砣屎,你他妈的什么也不是!
The fucking mofo, I want to kill you!Cocksucker!你妈的,我要杀了你!贱人!
我看过的最牛的英语骂人句子:
You cheap, lying, no good, rotten, floor flushing, low life, snake licking, dirt eating, inbred, over-stuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fatass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spineless, worm-headed sack of monkey shit!”
你这个贱货,骗子,坏蛋,腐烂的,地板造水淹,悲惨人生,造蛇咬,吃屎,近亲繁殖,全是废话,可以忽略的,吸血的,狗啃的,没大脑,木有小鸡鸡,木有希望,没有良心,大屁股,虫子眼,瘸腿,无脊椎,蠕虫脑袋的猴子粪!
出处: NATIONAL LAMPOON’S CHRISTMAS VACATION (1989)
The insulter: Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase)
The situation: Not having a happy holidays, Clark reveals his Christmas wish would be to tell his boss the following tirade.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
You really impressed me a lot!
You people are so boring, u should go back fuck your mother's pussy and such ur father's dick.
you're a testicle shitting penguin rapist
Wow...You sound fkin constapated
猛的来了:
STFU( &shut the fuck up&的缩写) you dirty cocksucking anal feltching cum guzzling piece of shit
(youtube上评论、攻击加拿大人)
WTF??!!I I'm just answering a fucking question you dumbass fucktard douche ass canadian. Why don't you go eat some fucking maple cookies made from your fucktard mom you dumbfuck
另一个:
GTFO(&get the fuck out&的缩写) faggot! You don't deserve a youtube account fucking dick face nigger jew ——这人明显是种族主义者
还看到有人骂David Letterman:
He's the kind of narrow-minded prick that should be taken off the air...
Why is he acting like a major motherfucker to one of my favorite artists
1.your mother fucking bull shit !
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says? 谁说的?
35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
41. **** off. 滚蛋。
42. Don’t give me your ****. 别跟我胡扯。
43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. You bastard! 你这杂种!
47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。
52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. You’re such a bitch! 你这个婊子!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. We’re through. 我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用)
97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
100. Enough is enough! 够了够了!
101. Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
102. Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
103. It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
104. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
105. Don’t panic! 别怕!
106. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
107. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
108. You asked for it. 你自找的。
109. Nonsense! 鬼话!!
1. Stop complaining!别发牢骚!
2. You make me sick!你真让我恶心!
3. What's wrong with you?你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn't have done that!你真不应该那样做!
5. You're a jerk!你是个废物/混球!
6. Don't talk to me like that!别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are?你以为你是谁?
8. What's your problem?你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you!我讨厌你!
10. I don't want to see your face!我不愿再见到你!
11. You're crazy!你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
13. Don't bother me.别烦我。
14. Knock it off.少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face.从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone.走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike!哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off.你气死我了。
20. It's none of your business.关你屁事!
21. What's the meaning of this?这是什么意思?
22. How dare you!你敢!
23. Cut it out.省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk!你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚。
26. I'm fed up.我厌倦了。
27. I can't take it anymore.我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I've had enough of your garbage.我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up!闭嘴!
30. What do you want?你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is?你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking?你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that?你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says?谁说的?
35. That's what you think!那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don't look at me like that.别那样看着我。
37. What did you say?你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind.你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead.去死吧!
41. **** off.滚蛋。
42. Don't give me your shit.别跟我胡扯。
43. Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses.别找借口。
44. You're a pain in the ass.你这讨厌鬼。
45. You're an asshole.你这缺德鬼。
46. You bastard!你这杂种!
47. Get over yourself.别自以为是。
48. You're nothing to me.你对我什么都不是。
49. It's not my fault.不是我的错。
50. You look guilty.你看上去心虚。
51. I can't help it.我没办法。
52. That's your problem.那是你的问题。
53. I don't want to hear it.我不想听!
54. Get off my back.少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break.饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think you're talking to?你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess!看看这烂摊子!
58. You're so careless.你真粗心。
59. Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. I'm about to explode!我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot!真是白痴一个!
62. I'm not going to put up with this!我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see your face again!我再也不要见到你!
64. That's terrible.真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you've done!看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you.我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You're a disgrace.你真丢人!
68. I'll never forgive you!我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don't nag me!别在我面前唠叨!
70. I'm sick of it.我都腻了。
71. You're such a bitch!你这个婊子!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around!别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business!管好你自己的事!
74. You're just a good for nothing bum!你真是一个废物!/你一无是处!
75. You've gone too far!你太过分了!
76. I loathe you!我讨厌你!
77. I detest you!我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here!滚开!
79. Don't be that way!别那样!
80. Can't you do anything right?成事不足,败事有余。
81. You're impossible.你真不可救药。
82. Don't touch me!别碰我!
83. Get away from me!离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life.我不愿再见到你。/从我的生活中消失吧。
85. You're a joke!你真是一个小丑!
86. Don't give me your attitude.别跟我摆架子。
87. You'll be sorry.你会后悔的。
88. We're through.我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you've made!你搞得一团糟!
90. You've ruined everything.全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can't believe your never.你好大的胆子!
92. You're away too far.你太过分了。
93. I can't take you any more!我再也受不了你啦!
94. I'm telling you for the last time!我最后再告诉你一次!
95. I could kill you!我宰了你!
96. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用)
97. I can't believe a word you say.我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth!你从来就不说真话!
99. Don't push me !别逼我!
100. Enough is enough!够了够了!
十个经典爱情英文句子:
1,I love you not because of who you are, but because of who i am when i am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2,No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3,The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4,Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5,To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6,Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7,Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8,Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9,Maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;
在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10,Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
正好想骂骂那个人 = = 马一下
这些骂人的话很可爱哈。刚刚还借用了其中一个。
wahahahahahah
很叼 很强大
就没听过91。。其他都挺好的&3&3
呵呵~赞······
我不会读呀
总觉得fuck you读起来很好听,尤其是女生慢慢慢慢地说出来。。。
(湖南长沙)
网上书店:http://shop.kongfz.com/111419/ 知乎:https://www.zhihu.co...
夏日飞雪Sara的最新日记
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&(1人喜欢)
&(1人喜欢)
&(1人喜欢)
&(5人喜欢)
&&&&&&&&&&&&
9585人浏览
201206人浏览
121596人浏览
92499人浏览
83394人浏览
333863人浏览
推荐这篇日记的豆列
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&(103人关注)
&(34人关注)
&(2人关注)i want you so bad是什么意思_i want you so bad在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
i want you so bad是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
i want you so bad是什么意思 i want you so bad在线翻译 i want you so bad什么意思 i want you so bad的意思 i want you so bad的翻译 i want you so bad的解释
i want you so badi want you so bad 双语例句1. 1. He said there against what you body does not check, I said no, but also examined to what he says I have inflammation, inflammation cured first, he said that after eating drugs, he said that if a That is to say that he has the drugs, three or four hundred a day of flowers, may be the last so that we did not think that he said it was not only so small, he said you are not urgent, it is checked in, there is no problem I do not want the door just started looking at that, may I wish it did not matter how much money to spend, the most important to bear in the end, I insist on seeing it on the door, who can think, what a day of high consumption, could eventually I have not pregnant, and now there is no way I am the door, if the doctor does not say that I am able to eat that bad on the quasi-drugs, we do not get the drug of interest, in order to buy this kind of inter-provincial, I Internet search portal, we hope to see.&&&&到那他说你这抗什么体的检查没有,我说没有,又检查了那几向,他说我有炎症,先把炎症治好,他说之后在吃那药,一听他说那话就是说他那有那药,每天三四百的花,可到最后让我们没有想到的是他说没有只能等,他说你还小又不急,在那都查了,都没有问题,我门刚开始也不想在那看,可一想花多少钱不要紧,最主要的到最后能怀上,我门就坚持看了下去,可谁想到,每天着么高的消费,居然最终我还没有怀上,到现在我门也没有办法,要是那医生不说我吃那药准能坏上,我们对这种药也不会这样的感兴趣,为了买这样的要跨省,我门在网上查,结果我们就看到希望了。2. I don't want to be racism, but in my working place, I should say I have bad experience with india, my feeling is they can not taking advantage of Aussi, so they are trying to take advantage of Chinese, I may be wrong, what you guys feeling?&&&&在单位里,他们总认为自己是亚裔中最优秀的民族~总喜欢操着咖喱味的英文对你指手画脚~而且好大喜功~结果被人揪出了错误,打死不承认3. 3. Do you know I want you so bad?&&&&你可知道我是多么的想拥有你?4. John: I want you so bad. When can I see you again?&&&&我非常想要你,什么时候能再见到你。5. 5. Oooh, I want you so bad it's my only wish.&&&&我是如此的需要你,这是我唯一的愿望6. I want you so bad.&&&&我现在就想得到你。7. Oooh, I want you so bad it's my only wish&&&&我是如此的需要你,这是我现在仅有的愿望8. Yeah but he loves you girl and you better know it we are all we got in this world when it spins, when it swirls, when it whirls, when it toirls two little beautiful girls looking puzzled, in adaze i know it's confusing you daddy's always on the move, mamma's always on the news i try to keep you sheltered from it but somehow it seems the harder theat i try to do that, the more it backfires on me akk tge tgubgs growing up as daddy that he had to see daddy don't want you to see but you see just as much as he we did not plan it to be this way, your motherand me but things have got so bad between us i don't see us ever being together ever again like we used to be when we was teenagers but then of course everything always happens for a reason i guess it was never meant to be but it's just something ewe have no control over that's destiny is but no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be 2 pour out some liquor and i reminsce, cause through the drame ican always depend on my mama mama...&&&&是啊,但是他爱你的女孩,你最好知道它我们都是我们在这个世界上当它旋转,当它漩涡旋转时,它的时候,它toirls吗两个小美女看,在adaze困惑我知道你很困惑爸爸总是四处奔波,妈妈总是对这个消息我试图让你避开它,但不知怎的它看起来的那样我越努力,也对试图做得越多,以至于适得其反 tge是tgubgs成长为爸爸说他要去看的爸爸不想让你看到,你看就像他一样我们没有计划,这是这样的话,你的母亲和我但一切都变得如此糟糕我看不出我们曾在一起了就像我们以前是当我们是青少年不过当然一切永远都有其理由我猜它本来就不该是但这只是些母羊的无法控制的命运但是没有更多的担忧,把你的头,去睡觉吧也许有一天我们会醒来,这将只会 2 倒些酒,我reminsce drame,造成的我总是依赖我的妈妈妈妈……你是我……当我似乎很绝望你说的话,可以给我回的焦点我生病的时候作为一个小孩吗让我开心的是那些你所做的事和我所有的童年的记忆全是所有的甜蜜的事情你为我所做的事吗生活中没有你……尽管我iact craaazy igotta感谢上帝,你让我没有言语能够表达自己的感受你从不保密的,总是呆在真实的我很欣赏你提出,我和所有的额外的爱情,你给了我我希望我能以痛苦如果你能使他在黑夜中有一个美好的日子一切都会好的。9. Geek in the pink Well let the geek in the pink take a stab at it If you like the way I'm thinkin'baby wink at it I may be skinny at times but I'm fat fulla rhymes Pass me the mic and I'm a grab at it well isn't it delicious crazy way that I'm kissin'Cause baby listen to this don't wanna miss it while it's hittin'Sometimes you gotta fit in to get in But don't ever quit cause soon I'm gonna let you in but see I don't care what you might think about me You'll get by without me if you want I could be the one to take you home Baby we could rock the night alone If we never get down it wouldn't be a let down But sugar don't forget what you already know I could be the one to turn you out We could be the talk across the town Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another You might regret what you let slip away Like the geek in the pink pink pink Like the geek in the pink yeah Well this relationship fodder don't mean to bother nobody But Cupid's automatic musta fired multiple shots at her Because she fall in love too often that's whats the matter At least I talk about it keep a pattern of flattery and She was starin'through the doorframe and eyeing me down like already a bad boyfriend Well she can get her toys outta the drawer then Cause I ain't comin'home I don't need that attention, see I don't care what she might think about me she'll get by without me if she want I could be the one to take her home Baby we could rock the night alone If we never get down it wouldn't be a let down But sugar don't forget what you already know I could be the one to turn you out We could be the talk across the town Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another You might regret what you let slip away Hey baby look at me go From zero to hero You better take it from a geek like me I can save you from unoriginal dum-dums Who wouldn't care if you com...plete him or not So what I've got a short attention span A coke in my hand Because I'd rather have the afternoon, relax and understand My hip hop and flip-flops well it don't stop with the light rock A shot to mock you kinda puts me in the tight spot The hype is nothing more than hoo-ha so I'm Developing a language and I'm callin'it my own So take a peek into the speaker and you'll see what I mean That on the other side the grass is greener I don't care what you might think about me You'll get by without me if you want I could be the one to take you home Baby we could rock the night alone If we never get down it wouldn't be a let down But sugar don't forget what you already know I could be the one to turn you out We could be the talk across the town Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another You might regret what you let slip away&&&&怪胎的粉红色那么让怪胎的粉红色就在它刺伤如果你喜欢的方式我thinkin '婴儿在这眨眼我可能有时瘦,但我胖fulla韵我的通行证麦克风和我是一个抓住它以及是不是疯了美味的方式,我基辛'原因婴儿收听此不想错过它,而它的hittin '有时候,你总得适应进入但是,不要任何时候都很快退出事业我一定让你看到的,但我不在乎你们可能认为我你会得到的没有我如果你想我可以是一个带您回家宝贝我们可以岩夜间单独如果我们永远不会下跌不会是一个放下但是,糖不要忘记你已经知道我可以是一个把你我们可以谈论整个镇不要判断它的颜色,它混淆另一你可能会感到遗憾的是你让溜走像怪胎的粉红粉红粉红像怪胎在粉红色的是那么这种关系的饲料并不意味着没有人打扰但丘比特的自动穆斯塔发射多种拍摄她因为她爱上往往是什么问题至少我谈论这件事保持一贯奉承和她starin '通过门框和关注我已经想了一个坏男友那么她可以让她的玩具outta然后抽屉原因我不是comin家里我不需要注意,见我不在乎什么,她可能认为我她会没有我的,如果她想我可以是一个带她回家宝贝我们可以岩夜间单独如果我们永远不会下跌不会是一个放下但是,糖不要忘记你已经知道我可以是一个把你我们可以谈论整个镇不要判断它的颜色,它混淆另一你可能会感到遗憾的是你让溜走喂婴儿看我走从零到英雄您是否可以更好地从一个像我这样的怪胎我可以为您节省来自非独创的达姆,dums 谁不会关心你的COM 。。。他完全或不所以我有一个短期注意跨度焦炭在我的手因为我宁愿有下午,放松和理解我的嘻哈和触发器以及它不停止与轻摇滚一杆嘲笑你有点儿让我在紧张的现场宣传只不过是豪哈所以我开发的一种语言,我callin '但我自己因此,需要看到的发言,你会明白我的意思这在另一边的草绿色我不在乎你们可能认为我你会得到的没有我如果你想我可以是一个带您回家宝贝我们可以岩夜间单独如果我们永远不会下跌不会是一个放下但是,糖不要忘记你已经知道我可以是一个把你我们可以谈论整个镇不要判断它的颜色,它混淆另一你可能会感到遗憾的是你让溜走10. 10. I'm so sorry, I knew you very sad feel bad very much, But I really want to let you joyfully live.&&&&我感到相当的抱歉,我知道你非常的难过悲伤,但是我真的想要你过着开心快乐的生活。11. Party ah`ou`` yo wow wrong wanna a chair super negro wanna said hanging out man negro show will love some of a faggot you are murd when i dread to make a connect to yo babies dont try helicopter pipe-check we'll be smoking a cigar so as bad as sharper rocking down somebody everywhere of a party over there man sweetie homie sot all the danstroll mad all train the city cause we the best droll size the rockies to flat by a squash like a super star try to right up at the top whoever say no way, check it out the quality's down whoever like it or moaning out turning our stuff around last night a jewel saved my life, now that all you want last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on last night a jewel saved my life, now is bergy time last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on now should get down jungle fibre getting tie boogy night we'll be the one and the male smoothy is looking for kill we'll be the top place wrong place raping the world cause we would have top place now start the pub we'll be the hard too, shaking everybody what a tough shit bar man rocks for its tale beating me in the dance and never tell mine too, my thingy got to swing it with me my moving making everybody dance i'll be the dance keep surprising everybody with a jet you taking over your mind cause where the jackets were the baseline checking it hard cause we'll be the place sudden start bald day last night a jewel saved my life, now that all you want last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on last night a jewel saved my life, now is bergy time last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on now bergy time, bergy time bergy time, bergy time damn number rare yo, yeah, come on, come on, come on, come on damn number rare yo moving w yo yo 怎么 boorgy&&&&&&落某人 为情人 homie 醉鬼配备人手所有的 danstroll 疯狂的所有的训练城市引起我们最好人好笑的对褶皱不堪的公寓按规定尺寸制作岩石者喜欢一个超级星尝试到正确地增加在顶端任何人没有说方法,检查出它质量的下来任何人喜欢它或呻吟出将我们的东西转回头昨晚,一些珠宝节省了我的生活,现在全部你想要昨晚,一些珠宝节省了我的生活,有一个宴会继续昨晚,一些珠宝节省了我的生活,现在是 bergy 时间昨晚,一些珠宝节省了我的生活,有一个宴会现在继续应该拿下来丛林纤维得到领带 boogy 夜晚 smoothy 正在找寻杀我们将会是那一和男性我们将会是最上面的地方错误的地方轻敲世界引起我们会有最高的地方现在开始酒馆我们将会是那努力地也,摇动每个人什么强硬的粪除为它的故事的男人岩石打我在跳舞方面我的感人的使每个人都跳舞我将是跳舞用喷气式飞机保存令人惊讶每个人而且也不再告诉我的,被开始的我的 thingy 和我摇摆它你接管你的思想引起夹克是基线的地方努力地检查它引起我们将会是地方突然开始秃头日子昨晚,一些珠宝节省了我的生活,现在全部你想要昨晚,一些珠宝节省了我的生活,有一个宴会继续昨晚,一些珠宝节省了我的生活,现在是 bergy 时间昨晚,一些珠宝节省了我的生活,有一个宴会现在继续非常的数字稀有的 yo,是的,发生,发生,发生,发生诅咒数字稀有的 yo 迁出 yo 摇摆二十折层取出 yo 飞行 yo 昨晚,一些珠宝节省了我的生活,现在全部你想要12. Yeah but he loves you girl and you better know it We're all we got in this world When it spins, when it swirls When it whirls, when it twirls Two little beautiful girls Lookin'puzzled, in a daze I know it's confusing you Daddy's always on the move, mamma's always on the news I try to keep you sheltered from it but somehow it seems The harder that I try to do that, the more it backfires on me All the things growing up as daddy that he had to see Daddy don't want you to see but you see just as much as he did We did not plan it to be this way, your mother and me But things have got so bad between us I don't see us ever being together ever again Like we used to be when we was teenagers But then of course everything always happens for a reason I guess it was never meant to be But it's just something we have no control over and that's what destiny is But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream Now hush little baby, don't you cry Everything's gonna be alright Stiffen that upper lip up little lady, i told ya Daddy's here to hold ya through the night I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why We feel how we feel inside It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby But i promise momma's gon'be alright It's funny I remember back one year when daddy had no money Mommy wrapped the Christmas presents up And stuck'em under the tree and said some of'em were from me Cuz daddy couldn't buy'em I'll never forget that Christmas I sat up the whole night crying Cuz daddy felt like a bum, see daddy had a job But his job was to keep the food on the table for you and mom And at the time every house that we lived in Either kept getting broke into and robbed Or shot up on the block and your mom was saving money for you in a jar Tryna start a piggy bank for you so you could go to college Almost had a thousand dollars till someone broke in and stole it And I know it hurt so bad it broke your momma's heart And it seemed like everything was just startin'to fall apart Mom and dad was arguin'a lot so momma moved back On the Chalmers in the flat one bedroom apartment And dad moved back to the other side of 8 Mile on Novara And that's when daddy went to California with his CD and met Dr.&&&&&&是的,可是他是爱你的,你应该知道在这世界上,我们拥有的只有我们自己的灵魂当它旋转,当它环绕当它周转,当它萦绕两个可爱美丽的小女孩看上去很困惑,很迷茫我知道它扰乱了你们的心智爸爸总徘徊在流浪的旅途中,妈妈总出现在时髦的新闻上我尝试着把你荫庇在我的保护中,可是不知道为什么我越是竭尽全力,越是事与愿违他的爸爸亲身经历的那些苦痛使他成长起来爸爸不愿你再承受,但是你亲历的却和他一样坎坷我们并不想为你设计如此前途的,我和你妈妈都不想但是事情却无情的在我们之间导演得这么糟糕我再也寻不回曾经共享天伦的美妙时光了就象我和她曾经的豆蔻年华但是所有的错误的发生全只在一个原因我想,这个错误从未打算被修正有些东西是我们自己无法去操控的,这便是命运的定义还是别难过了,放松你的神经去好好睡一觉罢也许某天当我们苏醒时,发现昨天的苦闷不过只是一场梦{CHORUS}好罢,小女孩,安静下来罢。你还在流泪?13. i want you so bad的解释13. CHORUS This is: My world, my way, my life And if I gotta do it I gotta do it right So everything I want, go ahead and gimme that If ya girl with me just know that you ain't gettin back Yeah, she want a bad boy And I'm all about my cash boy You see me all up in the Jag boy I know that make you mad boy But don't make me beat ya ass boy So don't go there Ya career's like a treadmill: you runnin'but you ain't goin'nowhere Me, on the other hand I can blow 100 stacks and bounce back rubberband 30 karats here, 100 on the other hand I do me, I don't worry'bout another man I'm way past'em, got'em playin'catch up I'll be right there if you ever mess up 1, 2, You here the clock tickin'?&&&&&&合唱团 这是:我的世界,我的方法,我的生活并且如果我已经做它,那么我恰好已经做它这样任何事物我想要那,向前进并且gimme 如果有我的ya女孩就知道你不是gettin回来是,她想要一个坏男孩并且我都关于我的现金男孩你看见我结束在锯刺男孩我知道使你成为疯狂的男孩但是别使我成为打败ya驴男孩这样别去那里 Ya职业的喜欢一辆踏车:你跑但是没什么地方你不正在走我,在另一方面我能吹100栈并且跳起回来rubberband 这里的30克拉,100在另一方面我做我,我不担心一回另外的男人我是方法past'em,玩的got'em赶上来我将是就在那里如果你曾经搞糟 1,2,你这里滴答响的钟?14. I do not know to avoid the last love is love is not counted I do not know the love of preparedness be regarded as the last is love I want to love you, But I do not know how to love I am very greedy Even if we have broke up I would also like you love me Even if the so-called break-up is I have put forward I would also like you to be my lover I am very bad, is not it Fool, your good I remember The bad thing is that I I think I should try to love you But I just can not keep I know that I will love you and I know that But I am not I am afraid to hurt me selfish I am afraid of hurting other people more afraid of hurting their own Why do you love me do I had a loved one should not If, if I can love, I will love you I like your smile to me I like you told me angry I like you for me jealous I like you I Shuiai I like your idea of the time smashed I like you provoke me happy I like you give me meal delivery I remember you every day, give me a call I remember that night you downstairs in my home, I was moved to cry I remember those logs you gave me the I remember you Shuiai I I remember every time I feel bad when you are head-rub me get my laugh I remember you jealous look makes me happy I remember those touched by those happy But, these are then passed Can only be recalled Bar Far the most dear, Now, I like as long as you remember As long as I remember I remember once I have appeared in your life I remember once we fall in love too I remember I just remember I like the Enough&&&&&&我不知道要避免最后的爱是不计算我不知道爱的事件被看作是最后的是爱我所希望的方式来爱你,但我不知道如何去爱我很贪婪即使我们已经分手了我还想知道你会爱我即使所谓的分手是我所提出的我也希望你能成为我的爱人我很糟糕,不是它我记得傻瓜,你良好坏事是我我想我应该试着去爱你但我只是不能保存我知道我将永远爱你,我都知道但我没有我怕伤害我的自私我怕伤害他人更怕伤害自己你为什么爱我呢我有一个爱的人不应该如果我能爱,我将永远爱你我喜欢你对我笑我喜欢你对我生气我喜欢你对我的妒忌我喜欢你,我说爱我喜欢你的想法的时候砸我喜欢你惹我快乐我喜欢你给我提供我记得你的每一个日子,给我打个电话我记得那天晚上你在楼下我的家,我感动得流泪我记得那些圆木你给我的我记得你说爱我我记得每次我心情不好时,你是head-rub我发笑我记得你吃醋看起来很让我高兴我记得那些打动那些快乐的但是,然后把这些都过去了只能被召回的酒吧目前为止最亲爱的,现在,我很喜欢,只要你记住只要我记不起来了我记得我曾经出现在你的生活我记得我们一旦坠入爱河我记得,我只记得我喜欢这个足够15. I was in China a powerful evil forces of persecution, they are officials, businessmen, farmers association, malicious destruction of their farmland, I cut my food production so as to the so to occupy their malicious, I misappropriation of trees off to my so they set All kinds of traps vital away my life and I; in all aspects of malicious provoke, to cause trouble, I do live in total red line I want the opportunity to offenders guilty of anger against me, I took the opportunity to control, they are setting the central government of China is hostile organizations, Who was so persecuted me, I would like to control, they may want me to participate in anti-rebel push to the Chinese ce things to look after the various government departments to solve v. stretch, not only government departments do not help me solve it I drag
Internet in China stretch v. been chasing around for help to block the Internet in China so that stretch v. helplessness, and I still lead to further persecution, the situation is very bad not only a matter of life and the existence of life Worri I hope you'll be able to cross-border help you tell the news media or the national government, so that they issued an international appeal for help to make high-level Chinese government and the international community so that they know anything saved!&&&&&&Address:The Chinese Guangdong Province Fengkai County Ping Town should not be the village committee horse two villages,postal:526547; Telephone:; Handset: }我是被中国境内一股强大的邪恶势力迫害,他们是官员、商人、农民联合,他们恶意破坏我农田生产以断我粮食来源;他们恶意霸占、侵吞我林木以断我钱来源;他们设下种种陷阱要害我和夺我命;他们在各方面恶意挑拨、滋事、尽住我底线冲总想让我犯怒犯事以借机打击我、借机控制我,凝他们就是中国中央政府的敌对组织人员,他们之所以这样迫害我、想控制我,可能他们是想要我参加造反以推反中国的现中央政府;事情发生后找政府各部门伸诉解决,政府各部门不但不帮我解决反而拖累我及明目张胆害我;在中国境内上网伸诉求助到处被追着封杀以致在中国境内上网伸诉求助无门、导致迫害我依然变本加厉,现情况非常恶劣不但一家生活成问题而且存在性命之忧;希望您能把我的跨国求助告诉您国家的新闻媒体或政府,好让他们发出国际求助呼吁以令中国政府高层及国际社会知道好让他们出手相救!16. 16. The first, basic page is revised the what that says above overweight network to note to add thick ah H1 = is waited a moment, what all using is a bit more optional, according to most of the principle basic it is coping a H1 lets catch character of a paragraph of description to repeat keyword 2-3 second it is content next proper occurrence keyword, finally is bottom and OK appear need not wanting this is basic principle, but true ace is not when depending on doing a page to optimize, know to change how to be done, depend on them knowing such results are bad to change a means to do immediately however, degree reflect in this place, the does Baidu to optimize skill that actually I also did not say what is special here my meaning is a lot of technologies in depending on oneself ceaseless change page, because what can if say skill, I say to add on one paragraph of mobile written language for instance the skill that still have even if adds newer source and so on, doing these is not useful to all stations, those those are useful doing not have with those I said those I did not say only you go ability feels the experiment to come out, update optimized page appropriately, do not want defend to the last the Baidu that a kind of kind goes doing you is optimized, came on your rank next.&&&&&&第一、基本的页面修改不要注重于网络上面说的什么加粗啊 H1 =等等,一切用的随意一点,按照最原则的基本就是顶部一个H1让接着一段描述文字重复要害词2-3次然后就是内容适当出现要害词,最后就是底部可以出现可以不要这个是基本原则,但是真正的高手不是在于做页面优化的时候知道改怎么做,而是在于他们知道这样效果不好就马上换一个方式去做,度就在这个地方体现,说到这里其实我也没说什么非凡的做百度优化的技巧我的意思就是很多的技术在于自己不断的改变页面中,因为假如说技巧我可以说什么比如加上一段移动文字还有就是增加更新源之类的技巧,做了这些并不是对所有的站都有用,那些有用那些没有用那些我说了那些我没有说只有你们去实验才感觉得出来,适当更新一下优化的页面,不要死守一种方式去做你的百度优化,然后你的排名上来了。17. Land with thousand words Another constellation dies Do what you want'cause it's your own sky Just call me when the phone stops ringing Thanks for coming by I'm just glad I'm on your good side Where it's smoldering or freezing It's never all that easy to decide This is the land of a thousand words But it seems so few are worth the breath to say Except I'll be looking after my own world And you just keep on saving the day I'll try to stay but it's in vain when you're far I'm on the run to wherever you are And that's the nature of the chase You fall so far behind you end in first place Pass the torch this time we're running to each's own regret There'sno harm in playing hard to get Boundlessness deceives me Baby you may turn the corner yet This is the land of a thousand words But it seems so few are worth the breath to say Except I'll be looking after my own world And you just keep on saving the day I'll try to stay but it's in vain when you're far I'm on the run to wherever you are I'm a gonna do everything I say Tried to stay but time's running out But now I'm on my way 2, these streets cross the border into the big bad world where it takes you'bout an hour just to cross the road just to stumble across another poor old soul from the dreary old lanes to the high-street madness eye fight with my brain to believe my eyes and it's harder than you think to believe this sadness that creeps up my spine and haunts me through the night and life is good and the girls are gorgeuos suddenly the air smells much greener now and i'm wondering'round with a half pack of cigarettes searching for the change that i've lost somehow these streets have too many names for me i'm used to glenfield road and spending my time down in quay i'll get used to this eventually i know, i know where'd the days go when all we did was play and the stress that we were under wasn't stress at all just a run and a jump into a harmless fall from walking by a high-rise to a landmark square you see millions of people with millions of cares and i struggle to the train to make my way home i look at the people as they sit there alone life is good and the sun is shining everybody flirts to their ideal place and the children all smile as a boat shuffled by them trying to pretend that they've got some space these streets have too many names for me i'm used to glenfield road and spending my time down in quay i'll get used to this eventually i know i know these streets have too many names for me i'm used to glenfield road and spending my time down in quay i'll get used to this eventually i know i know life is good and the girls are gorgeous suddenly the air smells much greener now and i'm wondering'round with a half pack of cigarettes searching for the change that i've lost somehow&&&&&&1,陆地有一千字另外的星群死做什么你想要'原因它的你的自己的天正好喊声我就在那个时候电话停止响亮的感谢为了来达在正好高兴的在你的好边什么地方它的闷烧或冰冻的它的决不全部的那容易的到裁决这是一千字的陆地但是它似乎因而很少的是相当价值呼吸到说除是样子之后我的自己的世界和你正好继续存款天设法逗留但是它的徒然就在那个时候远的在逃到无论那里你是和追赶的那是性质你秋天迄今为止在后地你结果首先地方经过火把这时间运行到各自的的自己的遗憾伤害开玩笑地硬的到获得 Boundlessness欺骗我婴孩你可能拐弯仍这是一千字的陆地但是它似乎因而很少的是相当价值呼吸到说除是样子之后我的自己的世界和你正好继续存款天设法逗留但是它的徒然就在那个时候远的在逃到无论那里你是将要做每件事我说经过试验的到逗留但是时间的运行外面的刚刚在我的路 2,。这些街十字边界到大的劣质的世界什么地方它拿你'一回小时正好到十字路正好到偶然发现另外的贫穷的年老的灵魂从沉闷的年老的小路到高度-街疯狂眼睛为反对。而战我的脑到相信我的眼睛和它的硬的比你想到相信这悲哀那爬向上我的脊骨和haunts我穿过夜和生命是好和女孩是gorgeuos suddenly空气气味许多的生手现在和觉得奇怪'圆有香烟搜索的一半包为了改变那失去的不知何故。这些街有也多数名字为了我使用到glenfield路和消费我的时间向下的在码头获得使用到这最后我知道,我知道天去就在那个时候全部的我们做是播放和压力那我们是在不是压力根本正好运行和跳跃到无害的秋天从步行在超高层的到里程碑正方形你看人的数百万有注意的数百万和我竞争到火车到制造我的路家我注视人同样地他们就座在那里单独的生命是好和太阳是光亮的每个人玩弄到他们的理想地方和孩子全部的微笑同样地小船拖着脚走在他们尝试到假装那得到一些空间。这些街有也多数名字为了我使用到glenfield路和消费我的时间向下的在码头获得使用到这最后我知道我知道。这些街有也多数名字为了我使用到glenfield路和消费我的时间向下的在码头获得使用到这最后我知道我知道生命是好和女孩是华丽的suddenly空气气味许多的生手现在和觉得奇怪'圆有香烟搜索的一半包为了改变那失去的不知何故18. Such we waited for a week almost again, next we want to look for a boss to talk again, however their boss does not appear personally namely, sent an assistant to come out to talk about cooperative thing with us, this moment we were optimized to the website almost have two months, tell with them at that time, let them give the Qian Xian of these two months first, pay by every months of price of 1500 later, but our absolutely did not think of, the boss'assistant told such computational means website with us an IP calculates average now IP1503 wool calculate, one day is a 45 month namely 1350, fold syncretic to fall next, listened to him to be told so to 1000, with respect to the feeling we do SEO how to follow at that time like making Baidu contest price, optimized effect also pays fee actually by IP amount, (SEO is optimized is not sell food), allow before they pay two months optimize cost 3000(everybody should know optimized early days is the most painstaking, this price is not high), next everyday the month is pressed 1500 will calculate, did not talk good because of these prices finally, what they begin to say website keyword is done again is bad (the product that everybody should know to they sell is glossy ganoderma, what we do to him is glossy ganoderma), sales volume did not go up, optimized effect was not achieved on time, listened to these at that time who can swallow this is enraged, our technical personnel makes a noise with them rose, passed one day, they changed code of tiring-room of FTP, website, the following day, I made a telephone call to their company, asking is what meaning so, the staff member manner that the answer that they give is you is bad, uncooperative, ah, hear this word at that time, you have what feeling.&&&&&&这样我们又差不多等了一个星期,然后我们再次想找老板谈,然而他们的老板就是不出面,派了一名助手出来跟我们谈合作的事情,这个时候我们差不多给网站优化了有两个月了,当时就跟他们讲,让他们先把这两个月的钱先给了,以后就按每月1500的价格支付,可我们万万没有想到,老板的助手跟我们讲了这样的计算方式网站现在平均IP150 一个IP算3毛算,一天就是45 一个月就是1350,然后折合一下,给1000块听了他这样讲,当时就感觉我们做SEO怎么就跟做百度竞价一样,优化的效果竟然也按IP数量来付费,(SEO优化不是卖菜的吧),让他们支付前两个月的优化费3000(大家要知道优化的前期都是最辛苦的啊,这个价格不高吧),然后每天月按1500来算,最后因为这些价格没有谈好,他们又来开始说网站关键词做的不好(大家要知道他们卖的产品就是灵芝,我们给他做的就是灵芝),销量没有上去,优化的效果没有按时达到,当时听了这些谁能咽下这口气啊,我们的技术人员就跟他们吵起来了,过了一天,他们就把FTP、网站后台密码都改了,第二天,我给他们公司打了一个电话,问这样是什么意思,他们给的答复就是你们的工作人员态度不好,不合作了,呵呵,当时听到这句话,你有什么感觉。19. You taught me everything And everything you`ve given me I always keep it inside You`re the driving force in my life, There isn`t anything Or anyone I can be And it just wouldn`t feel right If I didn`t have you by my side You were there for me to love and care for me When skies were grey Whenever I was down You were always there to comfort me And no one else can be what you have been to me You`ll always be you always will be the person In my life for all times You know I love you You`re the queen of my heart Your love is like Tears from the stars I just want you to know Loving` you is like food to my soul You`re always down for me Have always been around for me even when I was bad You showed me right from my wrong Yes you did And you took up for me When everyone was downig` me You always did understand You gave me strength to go on There was so many times Looking back when I was so afraid And then you come to me And say to me I can face anything And no one else can do What you have done for me You`ll always be You will always be the person in my life&&&&&&您教我一切 And一切指定的you`ve我总是I保留它里面 You`re驱动力在我的生活中,There isn`t任何 Or任何人我可以是 And它wouldn`t感受权利 If我didn`t有您由我的边 You在那里为了我能爱和照料我 When天空是灰色的 Whenever我是下来 You总是那里安慰我 And没人可以是什么您是给我 You`ll总是您永远将是人在我的所有时期的生活中 You知道我爱你 You`re我的心脏的女王/王后 Your爱是象从星的泪花 I要您知道 Loving`您是象食物对我的灵魂 You`re总是下来为我为我总是的Have,既使当我是坏的 You显示了我正确从我的错误 Yes您您为我占去的And When大家是downig`我 You总是了解 You给我力量继续 There是许多次当我害怕很,Looking支持 And您然后来到我 And对我可以面对任何东西的我说 And没人可能做您为我做了的What You`ll总是 You永远将是人在我的生活中20. So when we table, then my bag with bad I how also get bad, I think you would be a good thing, so don't want you to help me, who knows how I also get bad, so they had to help you, but I don't have much hope, because the handsome boy is proud of his amazing that does not look down upon others to help others, who knows you end up helping me, you don't want to eat dumplings, give me, I will have a little boy, I eat vanity of steamed stuffed bun much good, who knew me only discovered how you like to eat? Eat fennel baozi, I wanted to give me the handsome boy eat all the steamed stuffed bun, but I found that I can, because I do not like to eat most of the steamed stuffed bun.&&&&&&所以我们就当同桌了,后来我的书包带坏了我怎么也弄不好,我觉得你不是一个好东西,所以不想让你帮助我,谁知道我怎么也弄不好,所以就只好求助你了,但是我也没抱多大希望,因为帅哥都是骄傲自大的认为自己很了不起看不起别人不愿意帮助别人的人,谁知道你最后却帮助我了,还把你不想吃的包子给了我,当时我就有一点小小的虚荣心,吃帅哥给我的包子多好啊,谁知道我一吃才发现你怎么喜欢吃茴香的包子呢,我本来想把帅哥给我的包子全部都吃完的,可是我发现我根本就吃不了,因为我最不喜欢吃茴香的包子了。i want you so bad是什么意思,i want you so bad在线翻译,i want you so bad什么意思,i want you so bad的意思,i want you so bad的翻译,i want you so bad的解释,i want you so bad的发音,i want you so bad的同义词,i want you so bad的反义词,i want you so bad的例句,i want you so bad的相关词组,i want you so bad意思是什么,i want you so bad怎么翻译,单词i want you so bad是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐