爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
过去式_qq2028
后才可以领取积分哦~
每观看视频30分钟
+{{data.viewScore}}分
{{data.viewCount}}/3
{{if data.viewCount && data.viewCount != "0" && data.viewCount != "1" && data.viewCount != "2" }}
访问泡泡首页
+{{data.rewardScore}}分
{{if data.rewardCount && data.rewardCount != 0 && data.getRewardDayCount != 0}} 1 {{else}} 0 {{/if}}/1
{{if data.rewardCount && data.rewardCount != 0 && data.getRewardDayCount != 0}}
+{{data.signScore}}分
{{data.signCount}}/1
{{if data.signCount && data.signCount != 0}}
Copyright (C) 2018 & All Rights Reserved英语翻译,要用过去式 昨天晚上,我做了一个梦,梦见自己来到了童话世界里,在童话世界里_百度知道
英语翻译,要用过去式 昨天晚上,我做了一个梦,梦见自己来到了童话世界里,在童话世界里
英语翻译,要用过去式
昨天晚上,我做了一个梦,梦见自己来到了童话世界里,在童话世界里,我是一个魔法师,手执魔棒,想变什么只要挥一下魔棒,都能变出来。我还有一张地毯,你们可别小看它哦!它可是能飞的魔毯,我跳到它上面,说了一声:“起飞!魔毯...
我有更好的答案
Last night, I had a dream, dreamed that I came to the fairy tale world, in the fairy tale world, I was a magician, hand-held wand, and wanted to change what just wield magic wand, can get out. I had a rug, you couldn't look down upon it! But it will fly magic carpet, I jumped into it, said: &take off! Magic carpet fly slowly, I sat on it,and visited the scenery all around. I came to the desert with magic carpet, there was full of sand, no life. I picked up the wand, then the sky was a heavy rain, the middle and lower water in the desert, I waved to wave the wand again, and builted an oasis in the desert. I flied ah flied, flied to the sea, the magic carpet suddenly disappeared, I had been falling, ah!
采纳率:63%
Last night, I had a dream, dreamed that he came to the fairy tale world, in the fairy tale world, I am a magician, hand-held wand, want to change what just wield magic wand, can get out. I have a rug, you don't look down upon it! But it will fly magic carpet, I jumped into it, said: &take off! Magic carpet fly slowly, I sat on it, visit the scenery all around. Magic carpet with I came to the desert, there is full of sand, no life. I picked up the wand, the sky was a heavy rain, the middle and lower water in the desert, I wave to wave the wand again, and built an oasis in the desert. I fly ah fly, fly to the sea, the magic carpet suddenly disappeared, I have been falling, ah!
Last night I had a dream, dream came to the fairy tale world, I was a magician in the fairy tale world, holding a magic wand, and want to change what simply wave a magic wand, can change out. I still have a carpet, you can not underestimate it Oh! It's a flying carpet, I jumped into it, saying: &take off! The carpet is slowly flying, I sit on top of it, the tour around the scenery. The carpet took me to the desert, there is no sand, no life. I played a bit of magic, the sky has a heavy rain, the desert has water, and I waved a magic wand, and the construction of an oasis in the desert. I fly fly, fly to the sea, suddenly the carpet was gone, I have been going down, ah!
这个可以吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
过去式的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我们将成为过去式
&&&昨晚做了一个梦,梦见了你,梦里的你就如同现实中的你一样,无情,狠毒!梦里的你冲着我对我说:我对你的好并不是我爱你,而是因为开始对你有点新鲜感,玩玩!懂吗?
&&&我没说话,因为当梦里的你说完这些话,我醒了,右眼有一滴眼泪滴嗒嗒的出来了……
&&&可醒来接下来的几分钟,脑海里突然出现了一个画面!除夕那天,在你家吃了晚饭出来,走在阳光尚城外的一条路边,两个人正很甜蜜的走着,旁边一个小男孩正在放火炮,我靠着那个火炮的距离不是很远,当火炮要响的那一刻,你一把把我拉进了你的怀抱,抱住了我。想到那一刻,夹着那滴眼泪流过的印记,我笑了……
&&&除夕那天晚上,在人民广场,和林天棒一起放孔明灯,那天正好他失恋了!我记得孔明灯升天那一刻,我们都许愿了,本来我想拿记号笔写下我的话,可是卖孔明灯的那个人给了一只记号笔没墨了,我不知道你许的什么愿,但我只有一句话,我希望和龙乙娇永远在一起。
&&&&我开始突然很珍惜现在这种心里面依然有很多话想跟你说的状态,很珍惜一旦想起那时候的某一个场景,突然很幸福很甜蜜的表情;很珍惜想起之后发生的一切的某一件事上,对你的讨厌,满心的委屈;因为我知道,能回忆这些回忆的时间在慢慢的减少,就像生命在一天天减去,可能突然某一天,我不再有话想跟你说,不再想起我们之前的事情了,对于发生的事情也欣然的觉得是段过去了,在未来的某一天突然说到这件事的时候,也会很平淡的说着不再会流泪了。
&&&&&&&&&&&。&&&&早安!
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。昨天晚上我做了一个有趣的梦用英语怎么翻意_百度知道
昨天晚上我做了一个有趣的梦用英语怎么翻意
我有更好的答案
昨天晚上我做了一个有趣的梦英文:I had an interesting dream last night。
采纳率:87%
来自团队:
昨天晚上我做了一个有趣的梦.Last night I had
an interesting dream.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。关于昨晚有趣的梦写一篇小短文英语作文_百度知道
关于昨晚有趣的梦写一篇小短文英语作文
我有更好的答案
An interesting thing happened on yesterday.At night,when I was sleepping ,I dreamed I sleeping on a dog's body,and the dog suddenly jumping up and shouting at me,he said:&I want to eat you,you smell very delicious!&Then I ran away quickly.&ling ling ling!&A big sound was happened,I woke up quickly,then,I thought,where I am?Oh,that is my dream,just a dream.中:昨晚发生了一件有趣的事情.晚上,当我睡觉的时候,我梦到自己睡在一只狗的身上.这只狗突然跳起来,并且冲着我大叫:“我要吃了你,你闻起来太美味了.”我吓的快速的逃跑.“呤呤呤”我在一阵响亮的声音中醒来,然后想:我在哪?哦,我在做梦,幸好那仅仅是一个梦.
采纳率:80%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖