Fatal error: Call to a membeajax error functionn Alert() on a non-object in ...... on line 27

db:: 3.89::R710: A bus fatal error was detected on a component at bus 3 device 0 function 0 xm
Widget settings form goes hereFatal error: Call to undefined function - Web Development | DaniWeb
I am using a XXS filter function to filter unwanted code.Here is my function xxs.php &?php
function clean($data)
// Fix &entity\n;
$data = str_replace(array('&','&','&'), array('&','&','&'), $data);
$data = preg_replace('/(&#*\w+)[\x00-\x20]+;/u', '$1;', $data);
$data = preg_replace('/(&#x*[0-9A-F]+);*/iu', '$1;', $data);
$data = html_entity_decode($data, ENT_COMPAT, 'UTF-8');
// Remove any attribute starting with "on" or xmlns
$data = preg_replace('#(&[^&]+?[\x00-\x20"\'])(?:on|xmlns)[^&]*+&#iu', '$1&', $data);
// Remove javascript: and vbscript: protocols
$data = preg_replace('#([a-z]*)[\x00-\x20]*=[\x00-\x20]*([`\'"]*)[\x00-\x20]*j[\x00-\x20]*a[\x00-\x20]*v[\x00-\x20]*a[\x00-\x20]*s[\x00-\x20]*c[\x00-\x20]*r[\x00-\x20]*i[\x00-\x20]*p[\x00-\x20]*t[\x00-\x20]*:#iu', '$1=$2nojavascript...', $data);
$data = preg_replace('#([a-z]*)[\x00-\x20]*=([\'"]*)[\x00-\x20]*v[\x00-\x20]*b[\x00-\x20]*s[\x00-\x20]*c[\x00-\x20]*r[\x00-\x20]*i[\x00-\x20]*p[\x00-\x20]*t[\x00-\x20]*:#iu', '$1=$2novbscript...', $data);
$data = preg_replace('#([a-z]*)[\x00-\x20]*=([\'"]*)[\x00-\x20]*-moz-binding[\x00-\x20]*:#u', '$1=$2nomozbinding...', $data);
// Only works in IE: &span style="width: expression(alert('Ping!'));"&&/span&
$data = preg_replace('#(&[^&]+?)style[\x00-\x20]*=[\x00-\x20]*[`\'"]*.*?expression[\x00-\x20]*\([^&]*+&#i', '$1&', $data);
$data = preg_replace('#(&[^&]+?)style[\x00-\x20]*=[\x00-\x20]*[`\'"]*.*?behaviour[\x00-\x20]*\([^&]*+&#i', '$1&', $data);
$data = preg_replace('#(&[^&]+?)style[\x00-\x20]*=[\x00-\x20]*[`\'"]*.*?s[\x00-\x20]*c[\x00-\x20]*r[\x00-\x20]*i[\x00-\x20]*p[\x00-\x20]*t[\x00-\x20]*:*[^&]*+&#iu', '$1&', $data);
// Remove namespaced elements (we do not need them)
$data = preg_replace('#&/*\w+:\w[^&]*+&#i', '', $data);
// Remove really unwanted tags
$old_data = $
$data = preg_replace('#&/*(?:applet|b(?:ase|gsound|link)|embed|frame(?:set)?|i(?:frame|layer)|l(?:ayer|ink)|meta|object|s(?:cript|tyle)|title|xml)[^&]*+&#i', '', $data);
while ($old_data !== $data);
// we are done...
?& I have put the entire function into a directory "inc".
And i am including inc/xxs.php where the function is needed.
Here is My code:comment.php &?php
include("inc/db.php");
include("inc/xxs.php");
$i = $_POST["id"];
$n = $_POST["name"];
$c = $_POST["comment"];
//XXS free Data.
$cname = clean($n);
$ccom = clean($c);
mysql_query("INSERT INTO comments (id, name, comment)
VALUES ('$i', '$cname', '$ccom')");
mysql_close($con);
echo "comment added";
?& I am getting following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function clean() in C:\wamp\www\b\comment.php on line 8
How to solve this??
2Contributors 3Replies 4Views 7 YearsDiscussion Span
Last Post by debasishgang7
This Question has been Answered
Maybe the file (xxs.php) failed to include in comment.php. (Warnings might not be displayed if you have disabled warnings) Could you perhaps check by adding an 'echo' at the top of the xxs.php file, before you start your function.
ok...!!i donno why it was not working.now the same script is working fine..thanks for reply..
and yeas the XXS filter is useless.Can u gimme any good xxs filter...
This question has already been answered.
Have something to contribute to this discussion?
Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and
be sure to adhere to our .
Post your Reply Alt+S
- 3 replies
- 3 replies
- 8 replies
- 2 replies
- 20 replies
- 2 replies
- 3 replies
- 8 replies
- 3 replies
- 6 replies
- 6 replies
- 3 replies
- 9 replies
- 7 replies
- 5 replies
- 4 replies
- 3 replies
- 5 replies
Hi DW. I'm trying to post data without refreshing the page using the ajax, and its works fine the problem is that on the response I also get the array ...
How to create a button that redirect to certain location in a website which is still on the same page?
Please I need php registration and login code for a project I am presently working on. I have google search and ran several registration codes but it has not been ...You are not logged in. To receive attribution with your name instead of your IP address, you can
I was having problem with locking down certain special pages based on user groups with Lockdown on MW 1.17 and 1.16. Here is a solution that doesn't need Lockdown at all, just enter this in your LocalSettings.php:
The example above limits access to the pages listed in the array to the 'sysop' group, by removing the pages from the rest of the groups.
The best thing in this solution is that the pages in the array won't even show up on the SpecialPages.
For some reason Random and MostLinkedPages couldn't be disabled this way, any ideas why?
This post was posted by , but signed as .
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Qan3neqhnccfkt5p&action=reply&topic_postId=qan3nf64fxdey7uw#flow-post-qan3nf64fxdey7uw"
title="Reply"
class="mw-ui-anchor mw-ui-progressive mw-ui-quiet flow-reply-link"
data-flow-eventlog-schema="FlowReplies"
data-flow-eventlog-action="initiate"
data-flow-eventlog-entrypoint="reply-post"
data-flow-eventlog-forward="
< .flow-post:not([data-flow-post-max-depth='1']) .flow-reply-form [data-role='cancel'],
Thanks! A much better solution.
People don't even know what they're missing.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Qan3neqhnccfkt5p&action=reply&topic_postId=qaxagga04ndtv405#flow-post-qaxagga04ndtv405"
title="Reply"
< .flow-post:not([data-flow-post-max-depth='1']) .flow-reply-form [data-role='cancel'],
This works perfectly.
This should be linked to from restricting access pages.
Thanks a bunch.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Qan3neqhnccfkt5p&action=reply&topic_postId=qan3nf64fxdey7uw#flow-post-qan3nf64fxdey7uw"
title="Reply"
Here is a function which allows you to specify various user groups and also whitelist pages, as opposed to having to list every single page to block.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Qan3neqhnccfkt5p&action=reply&topic_postId=uaaqwgw2m038iwfc#flow-post-uaaqwgw2m038iwfc"
title="Reply"
Thanks a lot for sharing! Much apprechiated!
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Qan3neqhnccfkt5p&action=reply&topic_postId=qan3neqhnccfkt5p#flow-post-qan3neqhnccfkt5p"
title="Reply"
Summary by Kghbln
Docu was updated.
Hi, it appears that Lockdown.php has been deleted from the 1.27 version.
Thanks for the note. I have
accordingly.
When I try to restrict (validate) perrmision on a specific namespace, it does not work. But it still works on other permissions such as (Edit, Delete, Read). So, is there any way to solve these problems? thanks
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:U9m1hgki0r3kgksh&action=reply&topic_postId=u9m1hgki0r3kgksh#flow-post-u9m1hgki0r3kgksh"
title="Reply"
I don't think you create user groups by adding them to Manual:$wgGroupPermissions (at ).
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:U7rdnibntw4ws4p5&action=reply&topic_postId=u7rdnibnu02z08nd#flow-post-u7rdnibnu02z08nd"
title="Reply"
You can. That's not even Lockdown specific.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:U7rdnibntw4ws4p5&action=reply&topic_postId=u7s09z53sl163ad5#flow-post-u7s09z53sl163ad5"
title="Reply"
To the Manual page?
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:U7rdnibntw4ws4p5&action=reply&topic_postId=u7rdnibntw4ws4p5#flow-post-u7rdnibntw4ws4p5"
title="Reply"
I am trying to get Lockdown to work on MW 1.30.
After installing the git master, it show up under Special:Version.
When trying to limit read access to a custom namespace with this config:
$wgNamespacePermissionLockdown[3002]['read'] = array('sysop');
actually the main namespace is limited to sysops and the custom namespace is not locked down.
I was not able to lockdown the custom namespace at all.
Any suggestions?
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:U5vhdbw0jpeihlhi&action=reply&topic_postId=u5vhdbw0jpeihlhi#flow-post-u5vhdbw0jpeihlhi"
title="Reply"
This is really a greate extension!
Is there a possibility to lockdown the side that is shown after the "compare selected revision" at the "revision side" like shown on
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:U4u5ymintpj61tt8&action=reply&topic_postId=u4u5ymintpj61tt8#flow-post-u4u5ymintpj61tt8"
title="Reply"
-- Originally posted by
I should apologize because the only reason my problem appeared resolved after I installed REL1_27 was that I had Lockdown extension commented out in LocalSettings.
So, today I tested it again and preview did not work. Namely, request to /w/api.php with this POST data:
action:parse
format:json
formatversion:2
title:&Title here&
text:&Content here&
prop:text|modules|jsconfigvars
preview:true
disableeditsection:true
uselang:ru
fails with the following response: {"error":{"code":"readapidenied","info":"You need read permission to use this module","docref":"See http://doc.ifcg.ru/w/api.php for API usage"}}
Non-default part of my LocalSettings follows:
Hope this will help.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tcspqvnlsxe21uua#flow-post-tcspqvnlsxe21uua"
title="Reply"
-- Originally posted by
Same problem here.
I use REL-1.27
with a private wiki (access only for logged in users).
On API access I get the message "readapidenied".
The problem is, that checkExecutePermissions() in ApiMain.php has $user-&isAllowed( 'read' ) unset, which results in the above error.
But I have no idea, what I have to do to get this set here.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tcspuse16nkabp0m#flow-post-tcspuse16nkabp0m"
title="Reply"
Cannot this be overcome by assigning the bot to a usergroup which is allowed to edit? If not an issue report should be created at Phabricator and linked back and forth to this thread.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tcsq6imuh0e9mt5h#flow-post-tcsq6imuh0e9mt5h"
title="Reply"
I guess this is now tracked with task .
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=te0lkjvwybaf6kfy#flow-post-te0lkjvwybaf6kfy"
title="Reply"
I replaced the ApiParse.php file with the newest code from:
And it does not work too.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=te4tk92grdt8lubk#flow-post-te4tk92grdt8lubk"
title="Reply"
Thanks for doing a field test. The issue reports are linked. To make developers aware which do not necessarily see these threads here ... ;)
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=te50mzsn2le61v5n#flow-post-te50mzsn2le61v5n"
title="Reply"
Saying to that using Lockdown causes 'writeapidenied' You're not allowed to edit this wiki through the API error. So in MW 1.27 VisualEditor extension can`t save page edition.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tekkz51mpkqi3dob#flow-post-tekkz51mpkqi3dob"
title="Reply"
As a matter of fact the MultimediaViewer extension also exits with readapidenied for MW 1.27.1
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tf5y28huibqaxidd#flow-post-tf5y28huibqaxidd"
title="Reply"
This is still an issue with latest code on REL1_27. Thus I have adjusted task
accordingly. Let's hope for a quick fix.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tfpk30usm44k6tis#flow-post-tfpk30usm44k6tis"
title="Reply"
There seems to be progress on this front. A backport of
will hopefully fix the issues on REL1_27 once and for all. Keeping fingers crossed.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tgnlce59t837rmr8#flow-post-tgnlce59t837rmr8"
title="Reply"
Great, now that
will be resolved by doing a backport to MediaWiki core with change
all we have to do is wait for the MW 1.27.2 release.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tgp95uk57kyytupp#flow-post-tgp95uk57kyytupp"
title="Reply"
I have having this same problem and I am using 1.27.2 and the latest REL1_27
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=too8z90h7wc360ws#flow-post-too8z90h7wc360ws"
title="Reply"
I only get this for the second action the api tries to perform so effectively bulk uploads do not work. Moreover I am the only clown here actually making people aware on Phabricator so that's probably why nothing gets moving.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=toob63jlm8p22ygw#flow-post-toob63jlm8p22ygw"
title="Reply"
Hi, I came across this issue and decided to upgrade to 1.27.3. We still seem to be encountering the issue with MsUpload. Without lockdown, logged in users can upload files fine using MsUpload. Once Lockdown is enabled, I receive the "permission denied" error, regardless of role. Is there a setting I am missing or is this still an ongoing bug? Thanks!
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tqvdqf7vueiw56g8#flow-post-tqvdqf7vueiw56g8"
title="Reply"
It is indeed an ongoing bug with nobody dealing with it. MsUpload can according to my testing only upload one file at a time, which indeed makes it pretty much useless.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tqw0l1wta04gub5q#flow-post-tqw0l1wta04gub5q"
title="Reply"
Hi, any news about this issue? Is there any chance to solve it if I upgrade to 1.28?
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tu66rh67i32dxa3p#flow-post-tu66rh67i32dxa3p"
title="Reply"
If it is broken with 1.27 it will also be broken with 1.28 and later. Apart from that any news. It seems to be not important since hardly anybody joins the conversion on .
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tu6gxax71n405cut#flow-post-tu6gxax71n405cut"
title="Reply"
Ok, thanks for the information. Is there anhything to do to press to solve the issue? On wikiapiary this extension results to be used by 504 wikis...they don't seem few to me!
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tu6l31iiuhb8pve4#flow-post-tu6l31iiuhb8pve4"
title="Reply"
Perhaps it is just a matter of telling on phabricator that you have the same issue. Also noting the usage my be an argument to bring forward, too. That's 504 wikis not even counting private wikis. From my experience the ratio is 50% to 50%.
If I am the only one voicing concerns and requests ...
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tcspqvnlstfztqw2&action=reply&topic_postId=tcspqvnlstfztqw2#flow-post-tcspqvnlstfztqw2"
title="Reply"
When using the Advanced tab in Special:Search the "Search in namespaces:" section only shows the namespaces which had been protected through Extension:Lockdown (i.e.namespaces included in
variable).
The bug was observable for users with permissions granted for these lockdown namespaces as well as anonymous users.
Tested on: MediaWiki v
- 00:03, 1 May 2017
On extension branches: master, REL1_29, REL1_28
Fortunately, the problem does not exist for REL1_27.
On further investigation with individual commits for finding out which commit caused the breaking changes used the .
Special:Search works fine up-to-the commit,
git checkout b19a0a60a476ddbfef54
For whatever reason, the Special:Search bug appears in the very next commit,
git checkout 6ef74a58be6ee4a76b5fc5fa211b
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tr4xxpln3fnpz3eu&action=reply&topic_postId=tr4xxplonm2efc3q#flow-post-tr4xxplonm2efc3q"
title="Reply"
Got this error in our wikis.
Is there any temporary fix for this bug?
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tr4xxpln3fnpz3eu&action=reply&topic_postId=tt0u1itxlyzid4ms#flow-post-tt0u1itxlyzid4ms"
title="Reply"
In case you are using the REL1_28 branch, run the following command, through SSH in the extensions/Lockdown directory:
git checkout b19a0a60a476ddbfef54
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tr4xxpln3fnpz3eu&action=reply&topic_postId=tt10mcu21qvr8fta#flow-post-tt10mcu21qvr8fta"
title="Reply"
Cool, work immediately. Thank you!
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tr4xxpln3fnpz3eu&action=reply&topic_postId=tr4xxpln3fnpz3eu#flow-post-tr4xxpln3fnpz3eu"
title="Reply"
I'm experimenting with a wiki that is mostly "locked down" except for one namespace, where anonymous users should be allowed to create new pages using a form. These users can edit and create pages with action=edit, they can edit an existing page using Page Forms - so far so good, but what they cannot do is create a new page using Page Forms. This is despite the fact that editing the namespace is enabled for anonymous users (*) as is the FormEdit special page.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
What settings should be used to achieve this?
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tpueaxr356gofxx2&action=reply&topic_postId=tpueaxr356gofxx2#flow-post-tpueaxr356gofxx2"
title="Reply"
Hello having mediawiki 1.28 installed. Looked for various extentions to enable page restriction(edit / new / view) for groups but couldn't find it. Please do let us know if there is any possiblities for this.
<a href="//www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Tp3q64qjmgo4i7zv&action=reply&topic_postId=tp3q64qjmgo4i7zv#flow-post-tp3q64qjmgo4i7zv"
title="Reply"
<a data-flow-interactive-handler="apiRequest"
data-flow-api-handler="loadMoreTopics"
data-flow-api-target=" Load more}

我要回帖

更多关于 error function 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信