Ithomas was alonee on the road by now.这里为什么用was

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
At one point along an open highway,I came to a crossroads with a traffic light. I was alone on ..
At one point along an open highway,I came to a crossroads with a traffic light. I was alone on the road by now, but _小题1:__ I drove up to the light,it turned red,and I braked to a halt. I looked left, right,and behind me. Nothing,_小题2:__a car,no suggestion of headlights, but there I sat,_小题3:_(wait) the light to change,the only human being for at least a mile in any direction.I started wondering _小题4:_I refused to run the light. I was not afraid of __小题5:_(catch) by the police, because there was obviously no cop anywhere around and _小题6:certainly would have been no danger in going __小题7:_ it.Much later that night,the __小题8:_ question of why I’d stopped for that light came back to me. I think I stopped because it’s part of a contract(合同) we all have with each other. It’s not only the law, but it’s an agreement we have,and we trust each other to honor _小题9:__:We don’t go through red lights. Like most of us, I’m more ready to be stopped from doing something bad by the social agreement that disapproves of it __小题10:_ by any law against it.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
小题1:as/when小题2:not小题3:waiting小题4:why小题5: being caught小题6:there小题7:through小题8:same小题9:&& it小题10:than
小题1:[解析] 引导时间状语从句,“当我驶近红绿灯的时候”。[答案] as/when小题2:not小题3:&& [解析] 现在分词作伴随状语。[答案] waiting小题4:[解析] 为什么我不愿闯红灯。[答案] why小题5:[解析] 介词后用动名词,这里指“害怕被抓”,用被动语态。[答案] being caught小题6:&& [解析] 引导存在句。[答案] there小题7:&& [解析] 闯红灯,后面也提到。[答案] through小题8:&& [解析] 同样的问题,即“为什么我不愿闯红灯”。[答案] same小题9:&& [解析] 指前面提到的contract。[答案] it小题10:[解析] more...than是固定句型。[答案] than
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码& “假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划—横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。There is a proverb that went “Honesty is the best policy”. I still remember the day that I was left alone at home. I broke a vase by chances, which was quite treasured by my father. When he came back, I was too fearful that I didn’t tell the truth. The cat was his excuse. My father said nothing, and I could read his distrust. The next morning, after a restless night, I admitted to my father that it was my fault. I saw relief in his eyes. He smiled at me. From now on, I never told lies. My honesty won me great trust from others, which benefited from my growth a lot. It is the “crack” that is reminding me all the time that I have long way to go. With the light through the crack I can see the road ahead clear.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-河南十所名校高三考前仿真测试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了作者有一次不小心打坏了父亲珍爱的花瓶,一开始作者说是小猫打坏的,他感觉父亲不相信,第二天早上,作者承认那是自己的过错,作者看到了父亲眼中的安慰。从此,作者再也不撒谎。而且作者的诚实赢得了别人的信任,对作者的成长受益匪浅。&考查动词。这里that引导的定语从句,它在从句中作主语,既然是谚语,所以是一般现在时,所以用goes。&考查定语从句。这里day是先行词,when在从句中作状语,that不能作状语,故用when。&考查名词。这里是固定短语by chance偶然,意外 。&考查连词。这里是so…that如此……以致于。他是如此地害怕以致于我不能告诉实情。&考查代词。猫只是我的借口,根据上下文可知应该用my。&考查连词。and表示前后是并列关系;but表示前后是转折关系。&考查固定短语。From now on 从现在起;From then on从那时起。根据上文可知从那时起,我再也没有撒过谎。&考查固定短语。benefited from从……中受益;benefit sth使什么受益。我的诚实从其他人那里赢得了信任,这有益于我以后的成长,故去掉from。&考查固定短语。这次的错误一直提醒我我有很长的路要走。这里是固定短语have a long way有很长的路。&考查副词。clear是形容词,clearly是副词,这里用副词来修饰动词。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划—横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。There is a proverb that went “Honesty is the best policy”. I still remember the day that I was left alone at home. I broke a vase by chances, which was quite treasured by my father. When he came back, I was too fearful that I didn’t tell the truth. The cat was his excuse. My father said nothing, and I could read his distrust. The next morning, after a restless night, I admitted to my father that it was my fault. I saw relief in his eyes. He smiled at me. From now on, I never told lies. My honesty won me great trust from others, which benefited from my growth a lot. It is the “crack” that is reminding me all the time that I have long way to go. With the light through the crack I can see the road ahead clear.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划—横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。There is a proverb that went “Honesty is the best policy”. I still remember the day that I was left alone at home. I broke a vase by chances, which was quite treasured by my father. When he came back, I was too fearful that I didn’t tell the truth. The cat was his excuse. My father said nothing, and I could read his distrust. The next morning, after a restless night, I admitted to my father that it was my fault. I saw relief in his eyes. He smiled at me. From now on, I never told lies. My honesty won me great trust from others, which benefited from my growth a lot. It is the “crack” that is reminding me all the time that I have long way to go. With the light through the crack I can see the road ahead clear.”相似的习题。douban.com, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司Start by marking “I Was Here” as Want to Read:
Want to Read
Want to Read
Currently Reading
Enlarge cover
Want to Read
Error rating book. Refresh and try again.
Rate this book
Clear rating
See a Problem?
We’d love your help.
Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of
I Was Here by Gayle Forman.
It’s the wrong book
It’s the wrong edition
Details (if other):
I Was Here
(Goodreads Author)
switch to:}