when what time区别和what还有weekend什么不同类

七年级英语新教材下册unit&12&&what&did&you&do&last&weekendSectionB&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
Unit12Whatdidyoudolastweekend?SectionBMylastweekendwasinteresting.I_______mygrandparents.Theylivedinasmallvillage.I_____thechickensandsheep.I_____fishingwithmygrandpa.DescriptionDescribewhatyoudidonyourlastweekendtoyourclassmates.visitedfedwentMylastweekend____boring.I______athomeand_____myhomeworkonSaturday.I____totheparkonSundaymorning,butitrained.Sowe_____homeand________TV.wasstayeddidwentwentwatchedkiteflyMainwordsflyakiteswimmingpoolputuptentputupatenthighschoolscaredwakeupHerearesomethingsthatSallyandJimdidyesterday.Matchtheactivitieswiththepictures.1a1.sangandplayedtheguitar__2.studiedforatest__3.haddinnerwithfriends__4.wenttothelibrary__5.flewakite__6.swaminaswimmingpool__dcfeabDoyouthinktheactivitiesin1aarefun?Drawahappyfaceoranunhappyfaceundereachpicture.1bListen.WhatdidSallyandJimdolastweekend?Completethechart.Listening1cstudiedforatestwenttothelibrarysangandplayedtheguitarflewakitehaddinnerwithfriendsMakeaconversationwithapartner.TalkaboutwhatSallyandJimdidlastweekend.PairworkWhowenttothelibrary?Sallydid.1dDidyoudoanythinginterestinglastweekend?Makeaconversation.Askwhatyourpartnerdidlastweekend.PairworkNotreally,butIvisitedmysister.1esomethingadj.to+v.elseanything+Whatkindsofanimalsarepeoplesometimesafraidof?Why?Makealist.Ithinkpeopleareafraidoftigers,lionsandsnakesbecausethey’rescary.2aReadaboutLisa’sweekend.Tick(√)therightpictures.FastReadingwentcampinginasmallvillagemadeafiretocookfood√2b√theirairridewasshorttwotigerssleepingnearthefire√shoutedtotheirparentsMysisterfinishedhighschooltwoweeksago.Asaspecialgift,ourparentstookustoIndia.Lastweekendwasinterestingbutscary.WewentcampinginasmallvillageinIndia.First,wetookalongbusridetoalakeinthecountryside.Thereweputupourtentsandmadeafiretokeepuswarmandcookfoodon.Onthefirstnight,wejustsatunderthemoonandtoldeachotherstories.ButIwassotiredthatIwenttosleepearly.ReadingThenextmorning,mysisterandIgotaterriblesurprise.Whenwelookedoutofourtent,wesawabigsnakesleepingnearthefire.IwassoscaredthatIcouldn’tmove.Weshoutedtoourparentstoletthemknowaboutthedanger.Mydadstartedtojumpupanddownintheirtent.Thiswokethesnakeupanditmovedintotheforestnearthelake.Mydadtoldmelaterthatsnakesdon’thaveearsbutcanfeelthingsmoving.Healsotoldmeitwasimportantnottogonearasnake.Thiswasaveryusefullessonforme.HowwasLisa’slastweekend?________________________________WheredidLisaandherfamilygolastweekend?________________________________HowdidLisafeelwhenshesawthesnake?________________________________4.WhatdidLisaandhersisterdo?______________________________Shefeltveryscared.Itwasinterestingbutscary.TheywenttoasmallvillageinIndia.Readthearticleagainandanswerthequestionsbelow.Theyshoutedtotheirparentstoletthemknowthedanger.5.Whatdidtheirfatherdo?_____________________________Whydidhedothat?_______________________________Herfatherjumpedupanddownintheirtent.Hewantedtowakeupthesnake.6.WhatlessondidLisalearnfromtheweekend?_________________________________________________________________________Snakesdon’thaveearsbuttheycanfeelthingsmoving.It’simportantnottogonearasnake.___snakewentintotheforest___putupourtentsandcookedfood___learnedausefullesson___sawasnakeandshoutedtoparentsforhelp___snakescan’thearbuttheycanfeelthingsmoving24678___mydadjumpedupanddowninhistent___tookabustoasmallvillageinIndia___toldstoriesunderthemoon,thenwenttosleep135Putthephrasesinorderaccordingtothepassage.Theusethemtoretellthestory.2cMysisterfinishedhighschooltwoweeksago.我姐姐两周前高中毕业了。1)twoweeksago两星期前,一段时间+ago意为“多长时间之前”,是表达过去的时间。它常与一般过去时态连用。before+时间点意为“在……之前”,表示“在某个时间点之前”,但不一定用于一般过去时态。(1)三天前,我们参观了自然历史博物馆。WevisitedtheNaturalHistoryMuseum____________.(2)我常在七点钟前去上学。Iusuallygotoschool_______seven.2)finishhighschool高中毕业,完成中学学业finish+n./pron./v-ingLanguagepointsthreedaysagobefore2.Asaspecialgift,ourparentstookustoIndia.作为一份特殊的礼物,我爸妈带着我们去了印度。1)as表示“作为……;当作……”,其后可以接职业,用途,特点等。用在句首时,这种短语的后面往往有逗号与语句的主体隔开。例如:________________,Imustworkhard.作为一名学生,我必须努力学习。2)take带领takesb.to+地点则表示“带领某人去某处”eg:一到星期天,爸爸便会带他的儿子去公园。OnSundays,thefatherwould____hisson____thepark.Asastudenttaketobring意为“拿来,带来”,表示“拿到靠说话人近的地方”。take意为“拿走,带走”,表示“拿到远离说话人远的地方”。carry意为“扛,搬”,用力移动,没有方向性。fetch意为“去取,去拿”表示往返拿物3.First,wetookalongbusridetoalakeinthecountryside.首先我们搭乘一辆长途汽车来到乡下的一个湖。riden.(乘车的)旅行,旅程v.骑It’satwenty-minutetrain______fromhere.4.Thereweputupourtentsandmadeafiretokeepuswarmandcookfoodon.那里我们搭起帐篷,生火取暖并在上面煮食物。(1)Let’s________thetent.让我们将帐篷搭起来吧。(2)如果你有什么问题,请举起手来。Ifyouhaveanyquestions,please________yourhands.putuptents搭建帐篷;keepuswarm使得我们暖和;makeafire生火;cookfoodonthefire在火上做饭2)本句的主体部分是weputuptentsandmadeafire,后续的tokeepuswarmandcookfoodon(it)表达的是madeafire的目的。句尾介词“on”后有所省略,以避免重复rideputupputupputup搭起;举起5.Onthefirstnight,wejustsatunderthemoonandtoldeachotherstories.在第一个晚上,我们就坐在月亮下,并互相讲故事。1)eachother互相,彼此=>oneanothereachother’s互相的,彼此的2)Onthefirstnight,…在头一天夜里,……atnight(在夜里)、inthemorning(在上午)、intheevening(在下午)等,但表示“在某一天上午、下午或晚上等”的特定时间,往往使用介词on。eg:____theearlymorningofNovember20th,wegotaspecialpostcard.在11月20号一大清早,我们收到了一张特殊的明信片。On6.IwassotiredthatIwenttosleepearly.我太疲劳了,以至于早早就睡觉了。“so+形容词+that句子”,意为“如此……以至于”eg:Iwas___scared_____Icouldn’tmove.我是那么害怕,一动都不敢动。Mr.Li’sclassesare___fun____wealllovehisclasses.李老师的课如此有趣,以至于我们都喜欢他的课。“so…that”可以和“too…to…”句式结构互换同义句。too+adj.+to+v.eg:Paulis___lazy____hedoesn’tgotowork.Paulis____lazy_____towork.sothatsothatsothattootogo辨析sothat/so…thatsothat引导目的状语从句时,表示“以便;为了”。例如:IgotupearlysothatIcouldcatchtheearlybus.我早起是为了搭乘早班车。2)so+形容词或副词+that...引导结果状语从句,意思是“如此……以致于……”。例如:Herunssofastthatnobodycancatchupwithhim.他跑得非常快,没人能追上他。7.Thenextmorning,mysisterandIgotaterriblesurprise.第二天早上,我和姐姐大吃一惊。1)thenextmorning第二天早上(过去时)nextmorning明天早上(将来时)2)surprisen.惊奇,吃惊v.使…吃惊surprisedadj.感到吃惊(主语人)surprising令人吃惊的(主语物)geta(terrible)surprise(大)吃(一)惊insurprise惊奇地giveasurprisetosb.给某人惊喜=>givesb.asurprisesurprise+sb.使某人吃惊besurprisedat对…感到吃惊(1)Billlookedathim_____________.(2)Thenews_________us.(3)We______________the_________news.aresurprisedatsurprisinginsurprisesurprised8.Whenwelookedoutofourtent,wesawabigsnakesleepingnearthefire.1)lookoutof向……外看outof从……里面向外面afraidscaryadj.吓人的bescaredof害怕…bescaredto害怕做某事playinggolookoutofLookout当我们向帐篷外看时,我们看到一条大蛇正在火堆附近睡觉。10.Weshoutedtoourparentstoletthemknowaboutthedanger.1)shouttosb.(无恶意)shoutatsb.(生气)向…喊(1)We____________thedriver,buthedidn’thearus.(2)Father___________thegirl,andthegirlcried.2)letsb.(not)dosth.让某人(不要)做某事11.Mydadstartedtojumpupanddownintheirtent.我的爸爸开始在帐篷里上下跳跃。1)start+tov./v-ing开始做某事=begintov./v-ingThechildstared_________________(cry).2)jumpupanddown上下跳跃shoutedtoshoutedattocrycrying我们呼喊我们的父母,以便让他们知道险情。12.Mydadtoldmelaterthatsnakesdon’thaveearsbuthecanfeelthingsmoving.我的爸爸后来告诉我蛇没有耳朵,但是他能感觉到东西在移动。see/watch/feel/hearsb.doingsth.看到/观察到/觉得/听到某人在做某事Wecanhearwaterrunningfromthemountain.我们能听到水从山上流下来的声音。13.Thiswokethesnakeupanditmovedintotheforestnearthelake.这唤醒了蛇并且蛇移进了附近的森林里。wakeup(动副短语)把…弄醒Please______________atsixo’clock.请在6点叫醒Lucy。Lilyissleeping.Don’t____________.Lily在睡觉,别吵醒她。wakeupLucywakeLucyupwakeherup14.Healsotoldmeitwasimportantnottogonearasnake.他还告诉我不要靠近蛇非常重要。Itisimportant+(not)tov.(不要)做某事很重要。15.Thiswasaveryusefullessonforme.对我来说,这是一次很有用的教训。averyusefullesson一次很有用的教训(课)usefuladj有用的usev.使用forsb对某人来说Ihadabusyweekend.OnSaturdaymorning,Icleanedmyroom.Intheafternoon,I________________.Itwasalittledifficult.OnSaturdaynight,Istayedathomeand____________cookdinner.OnSundaymorning,I__________________.Ireadabookabouthistory.Thenintheafternoon,I____________withmyfriends.OnSundaynight,I___________.Isawaninterestingtalkshow.helpedmumdidmyhomeworkwenttothelibraryplayedsoccerwatchedTVLookatthepicturesandcompletethepassage.3aWriteaboutwhatyoudidlastweekend.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Writing3bOnepossibleversionMylastweekendwaskindofbusy.IwashedmyclothesonSaturdaymorning.OnSaturdayafternoon,Iwenttothelibrary.Ireadabookthere.Icookeddinnerintheevening.OnSundaymorning,Iusedthecomputer.OnSundayafternoon,Iplayedping-pong.OnSundayevening,Ididmyhomework.______outwithfriends______forawalk______apples______photosgotakepickgo1.Completethephrases.Thenusesomeoftheminthepastformstowriteastory.Selfcheck5.flya______6.milka_____7.camp____thelake8.study_____atestkitecowbyforA:Ihadaschooltriplastweek.B:Really.________________(go)?A:Ivisitedthefirestation.B:_____________________(gowith)?A:Iwentwithmyclassmates.B:_______________(do)?WheredidyougoWhodidyougowithWhatdidyoudo2.Completetheconversation.A:Wewatchedthefirefightersworked.Whataninterestingjobtheyhave!B:______________________(learnanything)?A:Sure.Welearnedhowtocallthefirestationandwhattodowhenthereisafire.Didyoulearnanythingago,tent,surprise,moon,scared,move,start,into1.Shewent____thekitchentocooksomefood.2.The______circles(围绕)theearthevery28days.3.TheycametovisitChinatwodays____.4.Doyouknowhowtoputupa____?tentintoagomoon选词填空。Exercise5.Shegotagreat_________whenshegottheIphone5.6.Mygrandparents_______tothecountrysidelastyear.Theylivedwithmyuncleinavillage.7.She_______tolearnEnglishwhenshewasten.8.Shewasreally______tocrosstheropeway.surprisemovedstartedscaredHomework一、熟读2b中的短文,并试着复述短文。二、复习并总结短文中出现的词组及句型;并用下列词组或句型造句。1.highschool2.putup3.so…that…4.getasurprise5.seesb.doingsth.6.feelsb.doingsth.shoutto…8.jumpupanddown9.wakeup10.It’simportant(not)todosth.
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:#qq.com(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!ID:4-4314016
Peter was a good boy in the past. He studied hard at school. But __16__ his parents divorced(离婚), many people thought he wasn't a good boy anymore.21cnjy.com
Peter began to go to school __17__. His teacher told him to get to school on time, but he __18__ did as the teacher said. Sometimes when he got to school, the first __19__ was over. In class, he didn't __20__ the teacher, and he slept. He didn't like talking to others anymore. He often __21__ with other boys after school. Once he had to be in hospital for a week, but he didn't stop. His __22__ couldn't stand him. They told Peter he must leave school if he broke
================================================
压缩包内容:
Unit 12 单元检测.doc
ID:4-4313968
本单元主要是学习用过去时描述周末所做的事,围绕“Weekend activities”开展听、说、读、写等一系列教学活动。学生在已学习“How was your school trip?”和一般过去时态的基础上,进一步对过去的活动进行提问,这也是学生日常生活中经常使用的语言交际功能,体现了新教材融汇话题、交际功能和语言结构的循序渐进的生活化的学习程序。
本单元的核心语言项目是“Ask and answer questions about weekend”,从Section A的假日活动,到Section B一次难忘的假日经历,“-What did you/he/she do last weekend? -I/He/She went boating.”等句型贯穿整个单元,循序渐进,逐步扩展。
二、教学目标
1.语言技能目标
(1)能用一般过去时询问同学和老师周末如何度过,如:-What did you do last weekend? -I did my homework.
(2)能用一般过去时询问同学和老师周末的活动并能作出流利回答,如:
-What did you/he/she do last weekend? -I/He/She went boating.
-Who visited her grandma? -Becky did.
(3)能用一般过去时写60词左右的短文。
2.语文知识目标
(1)能正确运用以下句式,如:
-How was your weekend? -It's...
-What did you do last weekend? -I did my homework.
-Who did she go with? -She went there with her classmates.
(2)能熟练运用一些常用动词的过去式,如:
am/is/are-was/were, go-went, clean-cleaned, do-did, have-had, etc.
(3)能熟练运用一些描述周末活动的短语,如:
do my homework, go to the cinema, go boating, camp by the lake, go to the beach, study for the test, feed some cows, etc.
3.情感态度目标
(1)通过交流周末的活动安排,加深同学间的相互了解;
ID:4-4303754
Unit 12 What did you do last weekend
We shouted to our parents to let them know about the danger.
我们大声向父母喊,目的是让他们知道危险。
(1)shout to意为“朝某人大喊”,shout at意为“对某人大声嚷嚷”。如:
Don’t shout at the old people.
不要对老年人大声嚷嚷。
(2)let sb. do意为“让某人做某事”,let后面的动词不定式要省略to。如:
Let’s go home.
让我们回家。
We saw a big snake sleeping near the fire.
我们看见一条大蛇在火堆旁边睡觉。
see是感官动词,see sb./sth. do sth.意为“看到某人或某物做了某事”。see后面的动词不定式省略to,表示看到动作的全过程或者这个动作已经结束。如:
①I often see him draw pictures.
我经常看到他画画。
②I saw him come into the classroom.
我看到他走进了教室。
而see sb./sth. doing sth.意为“看到某人或某物正做某事”,表示看到时动作正在进行。如:
I saw him drawing.
我看到他正在画画。
一般过去时的特殊疑问句
(1)含有实义动词的一般过去时的特殊疑问句结构为:特殊疑问词+did+主语+动词原形+其他?如:
①—What did you do last night
你昨晚做了什么?
—I did my homework.
压缩包内容:
Unit 12 What did you do last weekend.doc
同步练习/一课一练
ID:4-4301626
Ⅳ.单项选择。(10分)
)16. _______ the early morning of November 20th, we got a special postcard.
)17.(甘肃平凉中考)Look! _______happily the children are playing over there!
)18.(四川巴中中考)The little boy is_______ lovely _______ everyone likes him.
A. such; that
B. too; to
C. so; that
)19.(甘肃兰州中考)—Who reached(到达) the station on time
—I _______!In fact, I arrived there 5 minutes earlier.
B. reached
)20. I went boating _______.
A. two days before
B. two days ago
C. before two days
D. ago two days
)21.To my _______, there are so many _______ on the farm.
A. surprise; sheep
B. surprised; sheeps
C. surprising; visitor
D. surprises; mouses
)22.I saw a girl _______ a horse.
压缩包内容:
Unit 12 单元达标测试题.doc
Unit 12 听力.mp3
ID:4-4290838
Section B 第二课时:51张PPT
Section B (2a-Self Check)
We will go to high school two years later.
When do you go to high school
put up a tent
Did you put up a tent yesterday
Section B 第一课时:17张PPT
Section B (1a-1e)
Read and learn
Words and expressions
fly a kite
What did you do last weekend
I flew a kite.
I swam in a _________________.
swimming pool
压缩包内容:
Unit 12 Section B (3a~Self Check)
Section B 第二课时.ppt
U12 Section B 2b.mp3
Unit 12 Sectioon B (1a~1e)
Section B 第一课时.ppt
U12 Section B 1c.mp3
ID:4-4290836
Section A 第一课时:30张PPT
Section A (1a-2d)
No, they didn’t.They camped.
Did they climb the mountain last weekend
No, they went to the lake.
Did they go to the farm yesterday
Yes, they did.
Section A 第二课时:25张PPT
Section A (Grammar Focus-3c)
What did they do last night
How was the weather
It was rainy.
They talked with each other.
你听到了哪些词
压缩包内容:
Unit 12 Section A (1a~2d)
Section A 第一课时.ppt
U12 Section A 1b.mp3
U12 Section A 2a.mp3
U12 Section A 2b.mp3
U12 Section A 2d.mp3
Unit 12 Section A (Grammar Focus~3c)
Section A 第二课时.ppt
英语趣配音3 (1).mp4
12406.75KB
ID:4-4260918
Unit 12标准检测卷
五、单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)
21.Most Australians love going to the ________ to swim and surf.
C.grassland
22. The students of Grade 7 visited Mike’s farm and saw many ________ there.
23.________ a teacher, Mr. Wang thinks it very important to teach the students how to learn.
24. ________ is difficult for them to finish the work in two days.
25.We went to the cinema yesterday.The movie was ________ good ________ we all wanted to see it again.
A.too;that
C.so;that
D.very;that
26.—Who fed so many sheep and cows on the farm
—My uncle ________.
27.—When did you have your school trip
—________.
A.In five days
B.For five days
C.Twice a day
D.Five days ago
28.—When ________ you free last week
—Well, I ________ have a free day because I had too much work.
A.did; didn’t
B.were; didn’t
C.were; wasn’t
D.did; wasn’t
29.The little girl shouted ________ the people on the beach for help.
30.I ________ too late last night,so I couldn’t get up early this morning.
C.stayed up
D.turned up
31.—Did you have a good time at the party
ID:4-4260896
Unit 12 过关测试
限时:60分钟 满分:100分
一、单项选择(每小题1分, 共15分)
1. —You look________today.
—Yes. I went to bed late last night to watch a talk show.
A. easy B. warm 
C. tired D. smart
2. —When did you have your school trip
—________.
A. In five days B. For five days
C. Twice a day D. Five days ago
3. —If your parents wanted to have a ________ child, would you agree
—Of course. But they should make it in________ years’ time.
A. second; second B. two; two
C. second; two D. two; second
4. More and more people would like to go on
vacation abroad. They should remember to be ________ with good manners.
A. visitors B. players
C. volunteers D. singers
5. ________ wonderful The Reader is! Many people enjoy this TV program.
A. How B. How a
C. What D. What a
6. —Don’t ________ too late; you will feel tired in class.
—I won’t.
A. call up B. wake up
压缩包内容:
单元达标测试卷.doc
单元达标测试卷答案.doc
ID:4-4219380
Unit 12 What did you do last weekend 单元达标测试题
第一部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分25分)
第一节 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出能填入空白处或替换划线部分的最佳选项。
(   )1.He is ________,and he has ________ sister.
A.ten years old;an eight-year-old
B.ten-years-old;an eight years old
C.ten years old;eight-year-old
D.ten years old;a eight-year-old
(   )2.—Who spent the weekend with you
—Mary ________.
(   )3.—How was your last weekend
—We had great fun ________ on the beaches.
C.playing
(   )4.I came here ________ the morning of June 20th.
(   )5.There are lots of ________ and ________ in the village.
A.mouses;sheeps
B.mice;sheep
C.mice;sheeps
D.mouses;sheep
(   )6.—________your mom at home today
—Yes, but she ________ yesterday.
A.Was;wasn’t
B.Is;isn’t
C.Was;isn’t
D.Is;wasn’t
压缩包内容:
Unit 12 What did you do last weekend 单元达标测试题(学生卷).doc
Unit 12 What did you do last weekend 单元达标测试题(教师卷).doc
ID:4-4215080
二、完形填空。(15分)
Peter was a good boy in the past.He studied hard at school.But __16__ his parents divorced(离婚),many people thought he wasn't a good boy anymore.21·cn·jy·com
Peter began to go to school __17__.His teacher told him __18__ school on time, but he __19__ did as the teacher said.Sometimes when he got to school,the first __20__ was over.In class,he didn't __21__ the teacher,and he slept.He didn't like talking __22__ others anymore.He often __23__ with other boys after school.Once he __24__ be in hospital for a week,but he didn't stop.His __25__ couldn't stand him.They told Peter he must leave school __26__ he broke the school __27__ again.
On weekends Peter stayed at home and __28__ all day playing computer games.When he felt hungry,he only ate some snacks(零食).Nobody __29__ for him.He lived with his father.But his father often wasn't at home.www.21-cn-jy.com
__30__ can help Peter?
压缩包内容:
Unit 12 What did you do last weekend综合水平测试(学生卷).doc
Unit 12 What did you do last weekend综合水平测试(教师卷).doc
中小学教师帮}

我要回帖

更多关于 whattime和when的区别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信