你好 旧时百度网盘,可以分享一不GOOD. LIFE的网盘吗,很感谢你

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
急求一首诗,是高中课本里的,题目是life好像第一句是life is good,life is bad,life is 什么什么的,全文大概就是这个结构,挺押韵的
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Life is good and life is bad What can I say to you?Life is like that,don't be mad!There are so many things I could just as well add But still I know that you would be sad!Life comes and then goes And it grabs you by the clothes Till you run out without shoes Displaying all your...toes And this sometimes goes On,for how long,nobody knows!Meanwhile life grows On you till something comes and shows!What can I say to you?Life is like that,don't be mad!Solve your problems,change your life,and be glad!Put a good face to the bad weather and smile,Don't be hostile and walk sometimes that extra mile!Life is good and life is bad What can I say to you?Life is like that,don't be mad!是这一首吗?不是我继续找····或者是这一首····?by Langston HughesLife can be good,Life can be bad,Life is mostly cheerful,But sometimes sad.Life can be dreams,Life cLife can mean a person,Sitting in court.Life can be dirty,LifeBut life is what you make it,So try to make it beautiful.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Tom你好,你现在生活得怎么样身体好吗?学习顺利吗?七月我会去北京参加一个英语演讲比赛。但是我不会收集资料和运用语言。我想请你帮助我。我会在比赛后来看你。 的翻译是:Hi Tom, do you now how life was in good health? Study it? In July I will go to Beijing to participate in an English speech contest. But I'm not going to gather information and use the language. I'd like you to help me. I'll see you after the game. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Tom你好,你现在生活得怎么样身体好吗?学习顺利吗?七月我会去北京参加一个英语演讲比赛。但是我不会收集资料和运用语言。我想请你帮助我。我会在比赛后来看你。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Hello Tom, how well you are now living body? Well you learn? July I will go to Beijing to attend an English speech contest. But I do not collect information and use of language. I would like you to help me. I'll see you after the game.
Hi Tom, do you now how life was in good health? Study it? In July I will go to Beijing to participate in an English speech contest. But I'm not going to gather information and use the language. I'd like you to help me. I'll see you after the game.
Hi Tom, do you now how life was in good health? Study it? In July I will go to Beijing to participate in an English speech contest. But I'm not going to gather information and use the language. I'd like you to help me. I'll see you after the game.
Tom Hello, how are you now live well? Learning successfully? I will go to Beijing to participate in July, an English speech contest. But I will not collect information and use language. I would like to help me. Later I will look at you in the game.
Tom you are good, how do you live now the body? Studies smoothly? In July I can go to Beijing to attend an English oratorical contest.But I cannot the data collection and the utilization language.I want to ask you to help me.I could afterwards look at yours at the competition.
相关内容&a当我想念你时,才发现我已经错过了你。 When I thought of when you, only then discovered I have already missed you. & a保障队伍 Safeguard troop & aI HAVE BEEN DIVORCE 我是离婚 & a  ★
Don&t use earphones while running in the schoolyard or on the street. You will keep yourself from the outside world and can be easily surprised.
& a他自称是来自好莱坞(Hollywood)的著名导演 He calls self is comes from the Hollywood (Hollywood) famous direct & areach for the sun 伸手可及的距离为太阳 & aBoy rape 男孩强奸 & adelete distance to go 去的删除距离 & a惜凡,你想泡我媳妇是不,你没看你那个样子,你妈的,草,你那个b样吧,滚 Pities every, you want to soak my wife not, you had not looked your appearance, your mother, the grass, your b type, rolls & a婷 你让我如何去爱你 How that woman do you let me love you & a对不起,我知道我伤害了你,我不想这样做,因为我爱上了你,我不想更伤心! Sorry, I knew I injured you, I have not wanted to do this, because I have fallen in love with you, I did not want to be sad! & a等下再聊天 Under and so on chats again & a我们去了颐和园、长城和香山 We have gone to the Summer Palace, the Great Wall and Xiangshan & aHello Sunshine, I call you sunshine because you warm my soul and brighten my day. I am now a member just so I can chat with you. I am hoping we are in the begining of a long and beautiful relationship. I am yours if you want me, Zero 因为您温暖我的灵魂并且照亮我的天,你好阳光,我告诉您阳光。 我现在是成员,因此我可以与您聊天。 我是希望我们是在的开头部分一个长和美好的关系。 我是你的,如果您想要我,零 & aThere was mounting speculation last night over the health of the retired Chinese supreme leader Jiang Zemin after censors stepped up efforts to block online postings suggesting that he had died. 昨晚有架置猜想在退休的中国至尊领导人江泽民的健康,在检查员增强努力阻拦网上投稿建议之后他死了。 & a你不诚实 You dishonest & a今天早上在家玩电脑游戏。下午和同学一起去打篮球。晚上回到家一直在看电视。感觉时间过得很快 This morning plays the computer games in the home.In the afternoon and schoolmate plays the basketball together.Evening gets the home to watch the television continuously.The feeling time passes very quickly & aNO DEVICE
DETECTED .
MISUNDERSTOOD
INSTRUCTIONS 没有检测的设备。 您大概误会了指示 & ahi you aer awesome 高您aer令人敬畏 & aI swear, By the moon and the stars,For better or worse,I'll love you with every b...
eat of my heart 我由月亮发誓,并且星,为更好或更坏,我将爱您与每b… 吃我的心脏 & a呵呵!你现在过得怎么样啊 Ha-ha! How do you pass now & a人必须多一些自制力, The human must many some self-controls, & a价值观的引导 Values guidance & alesbian. 女同性恋者。 & aEncrypted the name of file 加了密文件的名字 & a辛苦了宝贝!我会加快努力奋斗!请你相信我,因为我爱你!! Laborious treasure! I can speed up struggle diligently! Asks you to believe me, because I love you!! & a几率还是很低的 The probability is very low & aThere's a source of fire
in the rotunda to luisa's right. Light the torch with it 有火的来源在圆形建筑对luisa的正确。 点燃火炬与它 & aadvance anti wrinkle 反前进皱痕 & a7 007 Zenigame 7 007 Zenigame & a自我审视 Carefully examines & a成为一名司机,要注意很多小细节 Becomes a driver, must pay attention to very many small details & agenerate longin 引起longin & aSearch cigarette butts! 查尋煙頭! & awhat happens to the daughter and her parents one moring 什么发生在女儿和她的父母身上一moring & a乔布斯 你的离去
让大家伤心 你的一生拥有的财富不是你拥有很多钱 而是你的思想 敢于创新
影响了我们很多人 天堂路很黑 你的前方有我们为你点灯希望你一路走好 Qiao Booth your departing Let everybody be sad the wealth which you the life has is not you has very many Qian Er is your thought dares to innovate dares to practice affects our very many human of heaven road to be very black you the front to have us for you to light a lamp hoped a your group walked & a一些人勇敢的面对它,进而找到解决的的方法 Some people brave face it, then found the solution method & athe origin of the name 名字的起源 & a老师让我们谈谈有关......的话题 Teacher lets us chat related ......Topic & aI’m Nick (改为同义词) I' m Nick (changes synonym) & arecrystallized. 重结晶。 & a不能摘花 Cannot pick flowers & a从北京回到家天已经黑了 正在翻译,请等待...
& a吊爆了 Hung has exploded & a各部门和单位可采用纸质、电子文本、计算机网络及管理信息系统等各种方式对质量信息进行记录、收集、整理、汇总、统计、分析,并根据需要将所收集的质量信息准确、完整、及时地传递到相关部门或单位。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aazospermia. azospermia。 & awaking
hours 醒来几小时 & a清闲的 Idle & a虽然他最终取得了成功,但几乎没什么人来向他祝贺 Although he has finally obtained the success, but does not have any person to come nearly to him to congratulate & areadjustment 再調整 & amost of this interest in other nations and places is good if it goes deep enough 大多数这兴趣在其他国家和地方上是好,如果它深深足够去 & a他和朋友们玩的很好 He and the friends plays very well & a强烈的精神 Intense spirit & aDid you put your hands on the wall,AMY 在墙壁, AMY上您把您的手放 & a总阿晨朗读英文会给你带来许多好处 The total Arab League early morning reads aloud English to be able to bring many advantage to you & a请把这本书递给小王 Please give this book young Wang & aTom你好,你现在生活得怎么样身体好吗?学习顺利吗?七月我会去北京参加一个英语演讲比赛。但是我不会收集资料和运用语言。我想请你帮助我。我会在比赛后来看你。 Tom you are good, how do you live now the body? Studies smoothly? In July I can go to Beijing to attend an English oratorical contest.But I cannot the data collection and the utilization language.I want to ask you to help me.I could afterwards look at yours at the competition. &【Vimisu】从未听过这么好听的翻唱Good life!从未听过这么好听的翻唱Good life!帅哥美女的组合,不仅仅是养眼喔!非常轻松欢快的一首歌儿,忍不住听了一遍又一遍,不管再郁闷的心情...【人人网 - 分享】
【Vimisu】从未听过这么好听的翻唱Good life!从未听过这么好听的翻唱Good life!帅哥美女的组合,不仅仅是养眼喔!非常轻松欢快的一首歌儿,忍不住听了一遍又一遍,不管再郁闷的心情...
分享这个视频的人喜欢
分享这个视频的人也爱看
备注是十二
一日不见~
日常求守护
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@vip.sina.com··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&