求Justin Bieber - one life to live百度云

Love, success, happiness, family and freedom----how important are these values to you? Here is one interview which explores the fundamental questions in life. Question: Could you introduce yourself fi 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Love, success, happiness, family and freedom----how important are these values to you? Here is one interview which explores the fundamental questions in life. Question: Could you introduce yourself first? Answer: My name is Misbah, 27 years old. I was born in a war-torn area. Right now I’m a web designer. Q: What are your great memories? A: My parents used to take us to hunt birds, climb trees, and play in the fields. For me it was like a holiday because we were going to have fun all day long. Those are my great memories. Q: Does your childhood mean a lot to you? A: Yes. As life was very hard, I used to work to help bring money in for the family. I spent my childhood working, with responsibilities beyond my age. However, it taught me to deal with problems all alone. I learnt to be independent. Q: What changes would you like to make in your life? A: If I could change something in my life, I’d change it so that my childhood could have taken place in another area. I would have loved to live with my family in freedom. Who cares whether we have much money, or whether we have a beautiful house? It doesn’t matter as long as I can live with my family and we are safe. Q: How do your get along with your parents? A: My parents supported me until I came of age. I want to give back what I’ve got. That’s our way. But I am working in another city. My only contact with my parents now is through the phone, but I hate using it. It filters(过滤) out your emotion and leaves your voice only. My deepest feelings should be passed through sight, hearing and touch.
In Misbah’s childhood,&&&&& . A. he was free from worry&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he liked living in the countryside C. he was fond of getting close to nature&& D. he often spent holidays with his family What did Misbah desire most in his childhood? A. A colorful life.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A beautiful house. C. Peace and freedom.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Money for his family.
How would Misbah prefer to communicate with his parents? A. By chatting on the Internet.&&&&&&&&&&& B. By calling them sometimes. C. By paying weekly visits.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. By writing them letters. If there were only one question left, what would it most probably be? A. What was your childhood dream? B. What is your biggest achievement? C. What is your parents’ view of you? D. What was your hardest experience in the war?
【小题1】C 【小题2】C 【小题3】C 【小题4】B 解析: 略
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:学年浙江省高三上学期第一次阶段性测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Justin Bieber used to be an ordinary Canadian boy, buthis life totally changed in 2008. With his great musical talent, this17-year-old boy has become a superstar in the music industry.&& Justin Bieber was born in Straford,Ontario and was raised by his single mother. Bieber learned to play musicalinstruments when he was very young. In 2007, he took part in a local singingcompetition in his hometown, and he did it just for fun. He never took singinglessons before but surprisingly he placed second in the competition. Then,withthe help of his mother, he uploaded videos of him singing on a website and theysuccessfully attracted the attention of viewers. His videos got popular throughword of mouth and some of them have received up to 10,000,000 views.&& Justin Bieber would have never gotten acareer in the music business without his videos. Scooter Braun, a formermarketing executive of So So Def Recordings, had watched Bieber’s videos and hewas impressed by the boy’s talent. Braun then contracted Bieber and he flew theboy into Atlanta 7 months after the first video was posted. Bieber showed histalent in singing as well as his ability in playing musical instruments. Hethen got a record deal.&& In 2009,Justin Bieber released his firstsingle “One Time” while he was recording the debut album(首张专辑).The single “One Time” tells a story about love. Thissong had success not only in Canada and the US, but also in the internationalmarket. Then he released his debut album “My World 2.0”in 2010 and the song“Baby” became the lead single. This album successfully entered the Top TenCharts in seven countries. In June 2010, he started his first world tour inHartford, Connecticut. One month later, he started recording his second album.1.Justin Bieber’s career in music began to take offwhen ________.A. he met with Scooter Braun&&& B. he released his debut albumC. he won second place in a competition& D. his singing videos were uploaded to a website2.It can be inferred from the text that Justin Bieber___________.A. owed his success to good luckB. showed a gift for music when he was youngC. is the youngest superstar ever in the musicindustryD. released his debut album with the help of ScooterBraun3.What do we learn about Justin Bieber’s “One Time”according to the text?A. It is about love and was released in 2010.B. It attracted the world’s attention after released.C. It successfully entered the Top Ten Charts in sevencountries.D. It is the lead single of his debut album “My World2.0”.4.What is the best title for the text?A. Justin Bieber’s journey to success.B. Lucky boy-- Justin Bieber.C. What made Justin Bieber a singer.D. Secrets of Justin Bieber’s succes.&
Justin Bieber used to be an ordinary Canadian boy, but his life totally changed in 2008. With his great musical talent, this 17-year-old boy has become a superstar in the music industry. Justin Bieber was born in Straford, Ontario and was raised by his single mother. Bieber learned to play musical instruments when he was very young. In 2007, he took part in a local singing competition in his hometown, and he did it just for fun. He never took singing lessons before but surprisingly he placed second in the competition. Then,with the help of his mother, he uploaded videos of him singing on a website and they successfully attracted the attention of viewers. His videos got popular through word of mouth and some of them have received up to 10,000,000 views. Justin Bieber would have never gotten a career in the music business without his videos. Scooter Braun, a former marketing executive of So So Def Recordings, had watched Bieber’s videos and he was impressed by the boy’s talent. Braun then contracted Bieber and he flew the boy into Atlanta 7 months after the first video was posted. Bieber showed his talent in singing as well as his ability in playing musical instruments. He then got a record deal. In 2009,Justin Bieber released his first single “One Time” while he was recording the debut album(首张专辑).The single “One Time” tells a story about love. This song had success not only in Canada and the US, but also in the international market. Then he released his debut album “My World 2.0”in 2010 and the song “Baby” became the lead single. This album successfully entered the Top Ten Charts in seven countries. In June 2010, he started his first world tour in Hartford, Connecticut. One month later, he started recording his second album1.Justin Bieber’s career in music began to take off when______.A.he met with Scooter BraunB.he released his debut albumC.he won second place in a competitionD.his singing videos were uploaded to a website2.It can be inferred from the text that Justin Bieber______.A.owed his success to good luckB.showed a gift for music when he was youngC.is the youngest superstar ever in the music industryD.released his debut album with the help of Scooter Braun3.What do we learn about Justin Bieber’s “One Time” according to the text?A.It is about love and was released in 2010B.It attracted the world’s attention after releasedC.It successfully entered the Top Ten Charts in seven countriesD.It is the lead single of his debut album “My World 2.0”4.What is the best title for the text?A.Justin Bieber’s journey to successB.Lucky boy-- Justin BieberC.What made Justin Bieber a singerD.Secrets of Justin Bieber’s succes
Justin Bieber used to be an ordinary Canadian boy, but his life totally changed in 2008. With his great musical talent, this 17-year-old boy has become a superstar in the music industry.
&& Justin Bieber was born in Straford, Ontario and was raised by his single mother. Bieber learned to play musical instruments when he was very young. In 2007,he took part in a local singing competition in his hometown, and he did it just for fun. He never took singing lessons before but surprisingly he placed second in the competition. Then,with the help of his mother, he uploaded videos of him singing on a website and they successfully attracted the attention of viewers. His videos got popular through word of mouth and some of them have received up to 10,000,000 views. && Justin Bieber would have never gotten a career in the music business without his videos. Scooter Braun, a former marketing executive of So So Def Recordings, had watched Bieber’s videos and he was impressed by the boy’s talent. Braun then contracted Bieber and he flew the boy into Atlanta 7 months after the first video was posted. Bieber showed his talent in singing as well as his ability in playing musical instruments. He then got a record deal. && In 2009,Justin Bieber released his first single “One Time” while he was recording the debut album(首张专辑).The single “One Time” tells a story about love. This song had success not only in Canada and the US, but also in the international market. Then he released his debut album “My World 2.0”in 2010 and the song “Baby” became the lead single. This album successfully entered the Top Ten Charts in seven countries. In June 2010, he started his first world tour in Hartford, Connecticut. One month later, he started recording his second album. 46.Justin Bieber’s career in music began to take off when ________. A. he met with Scooter Braun&&&
B. he released his debut album C. he won second place in a competition&
D. his singing videos were uploaded to a website &47. It can be inferred from the text that Justin Bieber ___________. A. owed his success to good luck B. showed a gift for music when he was young C. is the youngest superstar ever in the music industry D. released his debut album with the help of Scooter Braun &48. What do we learn about Justin Bieber’s “One Time” according to the text? A. It is about love and was released in 2010. B. It attracted the world’s attention after released. C. It successfully entered the Top Ten Charts in seven countries. D. It is the lead single of his debut album “My World 2.0”. &49. What is the best title for the text? A. Justin Bieber’s journey to success B. Lucky boy-- Justin Bieber C. What made Justin Bieber a singer D. Secrets of Justin Bieber’s succes
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Justin Bieber - Baby lyrics | LyricsMode.com uUnregistered10452Create lyrics explanation
Select some words and click "Explain" button. Then type your knowledge, add image or YouTube video till "Good-o-meter" shows "Cool" or "Awesome!". Publish your explanation with "Explain" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!(Ohh wooaahhh) x3
You know you love me
I know you care
Just shout whenever,
And I'll be there
You want my love
You want my heart
And we would never, ever, ever be apart
Are we an item?
Girl quit playin'
We're just friends,
What are you sayin'?
Said there's another as you look right in my eyes
My first love, broke my heart for the first time
And I was like
Baby, baby, baby ooh
Baby, baby, baby noo
Baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)
Baby, baby, baby ohh
Baby, baby, baby noo
Baby, baby, baby ohh
Oh oh For you, I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe we ain't together
And I wanna play it cool
But I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything
I'll buy you any ring
Cause I'm in pieces
Baby fix me
And just shake me till you wake me from this bad dream
I'm goin down, down, down, down
And I just can't believe my first love won't be around
And I'm like
Baby, baby, baby ohh
Baby, baby, baby noo
Baby, baby, baby ohh
Baby, baby, baby ohh
Baby, baby, baby noo
Baby, baby, baby ohh
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I'm sixteen and I thought that you'd be mine,
I used to tweet you and text you and call you and hit you on Facebook all the time,
But, but, but now your gone,
So far along that I can't even find you,
You know that feeling when you leave your love and it's right behind you,
Can't believe that you did me wrong,
We were on i-Chat all night long,
Listening to our favorite songs,
She was wrong I am gone,
I thought I loved her, never put no one above her,
Yeah she was my lover, but now onto another like...
Baby, baby, baby ohh
Baby, baby, baby noo
Baby, baby, baby ohh
Baby, baby, baby ohhh
Baby, baby, baby, noo
Baby, baby, baby ohh
I though you'd always be mine (mine)
Yeahh, yeah, yeah
Yeahh, yeahhh
Now I'm all gone
Yeahh, yeah, yeah
Yeahh, yeahhh
Now I'm all gone
Yeahh, yeah, yeah
Yeahh, yeahhh
Now I'm all gone, gone, gone, gone
I'm goneLyrics taken from http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/justin_bieber/baby.htmlExplanationsnew
EmailPrintAdd song structure elements
Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form". There you can add structure tags, correct typos or add missing words. Send your correction and get karma points! Result of your work will appear after moderating.
OK, got it!LikeTweet+1
Add your replyAdd your replyAdd your replyAdd your replyAdd your reply .
Write song meaning
Type your knowledge till "Good-o-meter" shows "Awesome!". Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!U or log in with Post meaning
Min 50 words
This page is missing some information about the song. Please expand it to include this information. You can help by
. &Justin Bieber&Nick Jonas&Ariana Grande&Mark Ronson&Carly Rae Jepsen&John Legend&Meghan Trainor&Sia&Fetty Wap&HozierUsernameYour explanationExplain
&Congratulations!
Keep posting annotations and earnrespect from LyricsMode community.
Yep, I'm cool![Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?×
Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.
Create an accountContinue unregistered
[an error occurred while processing the directive]Justin Bieber
News, Pictures, and Videos | TMZ.com
' + '\n' +
(function(index){
googletag.cmd.push(function() {
wbgpt.displaySlotById('wbgpt-' + index);
})(WB_PAGE.wbgpt_ad_id);
WB_PAGE.wbgpt_ad_id += 1;
M-T-Th-F: 9:00 PM PSTW: 9:30 PM PST
Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber is a pop singer who hails from Canada. Before getting his big break, the Biebs earned thousands of dollars performing on the street. Bieber’s mom, Pattie Mallette, posted videos of her then-13-year-old son singing and playing acoustic guitar on YouTube. By a stroke of luck, talent manager Scooter Braun discovered these homemade videos and was impressed. Bieber flew to Altanta to record demos and met Usher, who helped him land a record deal in 2008. He became a teen heartthrob from the moment he burst onto the scene with his first hit. Ever since releasing his debut album, “My World 2.0,” in 2010, Bieber has build a fan base, known as “Beliebers,” and say they’ve caught a case of “Bieber Fever.” He is known for such hits as “Baby,” “Sorry,” “Love Yourself,” “What Do You Mean?,” and “Boyfriend.” In 2011, the singer’s documentary “Never Say Never” hit theaters with resounding success at the box office. He’s won a GRAMMY, American Music Awards, MTV VMAs, Billboard Awards, Kids’ Choice Awards, Teen Choice Awards, and more. Fame got the best of Bieber and he acted out by egging a neighbor’s house, peeing in a bucket, and attacking paparazzi. He was arrested in Miami in 2014 and charged with driving under the influence. Bieber was born on March 1, 1994 in Ontario, Canada to a teenage mom, Pattie, and dad Jeremy Bieber. Although Jeremy missed the birth of his son because he was in prison, he has always been part of Justin’s life. Jeremy also has two younger children, Jaxon and Jazmyn. Bieber was in a long-term relationship with Selena Gomez and has had short flings with Sofia Richie, Hailey Baldwin, and a string of young beauties.
LATEST STORIES
For most Justin Bieber's new modern crib would be a dream come true, but by Bieber's standards it's a shell of his last place. The Biebs just secured a new rental ... a $17.9 million crib in&&
Reggaeton star J Balvin added a lot of flash to his smile ... or at least half of it, because his bottom teeth are blingin' like crazy now. The "Mi Gente" singer hooked up with celeb jeweler&&
Selena Gomez looked serene Friday night as she left her boyfriend's house. Photogs snapped Selena as she got into a waiting SUV before taking off from Justin Bieber's pad. The 2 have been&&
Justin Bieber's looking to expand his brand, and the plan is to get all his fans rocking clothing plastered with his name ... his middle name, that is. JB's company just filed paperwork to lock&&
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are answering Bob Marley's eternal question ... yes, this is definitely love. Justin and Selena's PDA at Jeremy Bieber and Chelsey Rebelo's Jamaican&&
There's a new Bieber coming into the world -- and it's a she ... TMZ has learned.  Sources close to Justin Bieber's dad, Jeremy, tell us his new bride, Chelsey Rebelo, is pregnant with a&&
Justin Bieber's dad was the one getting married, but just as many eyes were on his son and Selena Gomez ... whose PDA during the festivities set off wedding bell alerts. Justin and Selena&&
Justin Bieber's dad, Jeremy Bieber, got hitched Monday evening -- and while the Biebs and Selena Gomez were there ... Justin passed on making a toast. Sources tell us Jeremy tied the&&
NBA All-Star Weekend did not disappoint Friday night ... a slew of players and celebs took the court. The celeb game went down at Los Angeles Community College ... check out Nick Cannon, Justin&&
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were sure to make time for each other -- and a little makeout sesh -- on Valentine's night, but only after church, of course. Justin and Selena cozied up next&&
CONTACT TMZ
& 2018 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | HPMG NEWS}

我要回帖

更多关于 wwwonelife.eu 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信