英语作文:what do young peopledon t worry about it?(1000字)

座右铭:做最好的自己 Just do your best
Do you know what mottos are? They are things people say that have a special meaning. I have a super motto and it works like magic. My motto is "Just do your best."
你知道的座右铭是什么吗?他们是有特殊意义的东西。我有一个座右铭,它像就像魔法一样有效。我的座右铭是“尽了全力就好。”
I say it all the time.My motto guides me everyday. It's very helpful to me. It helps me face challenges and takes away my worrys. It makes me feel stronger. For example, I was sick on a day that I had an important test. I was very nervous and afraid, so I told myself,"Just do your best." Then I tried my best. I gave it one hundred percent and I did a great job.
我总是这样说的。我的座右铭每天都指引我。它对我很有帮助。它帮助我面对挑战并驱赶烦恼。它让我感觉更强壮。例如,有一天我有一个重要的测试而我却生病了。我非常紧张和害怕,所以我告诉自己,“尽了全力就好了。“然后我尽力了。我做了百分百的努力而我也考得不错。
This motto can make you confident. Don't worry about what will happen and don't compare yourself to other people. Just do your best, and you will be fine.Anything is possible if you do your best, so try to do your best every day.
这句座右铭可以使你充满自信。别担心会发生什么事,也不要和别人比较。只是尽了你最大的努力,你就会好的。如果你尽力了一切皆有可能,所以每天都要努力做最好的自己。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
南宁博大高科计算机有限公司 版权所有温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
本人主编的《字母、音素和音标》一书,已由中国海洋大学出版社出版,我还编有《初中学业水平考试英语中考全攻略》、《武曾平六步教学法之新课标七、八、九年级英语全突破》(六三制)四本、《武曾平六步教学法之六、七、八、九年级英语全突破》(五四制)四本,还编有一本《英文圆体字字帖》。一本《新课标初中英语中考语法》正在编写中。快快乐乐学英语,学好英语更快乐!
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
&&&&& 2110
Recently, we have had a discussion in our class about whether parents are our best teachers. Some students……
&____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Recently, we have had a discussion in our class about whether parents are our best teachers. Some students agree to the point because they think parents help to point out their mistakes in their lives. They teach them a lot about how to live a meaningful life. What’s more, parents’ love helps to teach them how to love others. So parents are their most important teachers.
& However, not all of us hold the same views. Some think that their parents give them too much love, and they are too eager to pass on their values and interests to them. Moreover, their parents sometimes expect too much of them, which makes them feel their goals too difficult to reach.
& In my opinion, parents are our important teachers. But parents should also try to understand their children more and limit the generation gap.&
A person I will never forget&&&
The person I’ll never forget is my English teacher. He’s a tall man with thick glasses. He likes sports and often plays football and basketball with us. He’s humorous and always makes his classes lively and interesting. He’s kind but is strict with us. He never allows us to pretend that we know what we don’t know. He often tells us that it’s no use memorizing new words without understanding. My English has greatly improved with his help.
How to behave well?
&&& Behaving well is the secret of getting on well with others.
As a student, I think it’s very important to do everything on time and keep promises. Never lie to others or say dirty words. We should be polite to others and ready to help people in need. We’d better not talk loudly in public. Don’t throw litter or spit about. And always remember to obey traffic rules.
Finally, learn to work with others. We need good teamwork in our life.
Help parents with housework
Every family has lots of housework. Everyone should learn to do some of it. I often help my parents do housework such as washing clothes, cleaning the room and watering flowers.
I think I’ve learned how to take good care of myself and my family by doing housework. More often than not, cleaning all the windows is an enjoyable experience to me. What’s more, doing housework is also a kind of exercise. I really feel proud of myself.
The summer holiday is coming. I’m going to learn how to cook some dishes. I am sure my parents will be happy to enjoy them.
Problems at senior high school
Hi, everybody. How’s it going? I’ll become a senior high school student this September. I’m very happy, but I’m worried that I may meet with some difficulties in the new school. Perhaps I can’t keep up with my classmates, especially in math. And I’m not sure if I can make friends with others because I’m not good at communicating. On the other hand, I don’t know how to take good care of myself. I’ afraid the food in the new school won’t agree with me. What can I do with these problems? Could you give me some advice? I really need your help.
Changes in Our Life
Over the past twenty years or so, great changes have taken place in out life. Take my family for example. My parents contacted others mainly by sending them letters in the past, but now we call long distance at home. And my parents used to listen to the radio for news and other information, but now we watch the news and other and other programs on TV. Another big change is in the housing conditions. When they got married about twenty years ago, my parents lived in a small room crowded with furniture, but now we have moved into a big new three-room apartment.
In short, changes in our life in the past twenty years have brought us comfort and convenience.
I want to be an inventor
TVs, telephone, fridges, cars, planes, computers and many other things are important inventions. They have greatly changed our life. Many people have their ideas and wishes. They want to invent some new things for the world. I am one of them. I want to be an inventor in the future, Inventions can bring fun and happiness to our life and make our daily life more convenient. Our life will become better and better. Now I am a high school student. I will try my best to work hard at my lessons to make my dream come true.
Saving Water
&&&&&& There seems to be much fresh water in rain, in rivers and wells. This leads us to think that fresh water is everywhere and it will never be used up in the world. But the fact is unfortunately wrong. What is worse, more and more water resources are being polluted, making the water unfit to use.
&&&&&& I have found something sad in our school. Many students waste the water and other things. We must warn them of the importance of fresh water and the danger we are facing. In short, the global shortage of fresh water must be solved. Great measures should be taken to protect the water resources. If we do nothing, the last water will be our tears.
Protect forests means protecting ourselves
&&&&&& The annual Tree Planting Day is coming and we are going to plant trees soon. Planting trees can make our surroundings more beautiful. It can stop the wind from blowing the earth and sand away. I t can also stop the soil from being washed away by water.
&&&&&& But some people don’t know enough about protecting the environment. In some areas forests are being cut down so terribly that the soil is being washed away by water, and that some of the wild animals are dying out.
&&&&&& Man can’t live without woods and forests. More trees should be plants every year so as to make our country more beautiful and people healthier and happier.
Never give up
&&&&&& Everyone longs for success. Everyone wishes for wonderful experiences. Now, I’d like to share my achievements with you, and share my joy with you.
&&&&&& I showed interest in musical instrument when I was young, but I didn’t have a chance to learn any. Last summer vacation I signed up for a guitar class. Owing to the teacher’s patient guide and my efforts, I learned quite well made great progress.
&&&&&& I’m happy that I eventually learned to play the guitar. Meanwhile, I took great pains to keep up. It was so hot in summer and it took me nearly two hours to end up the class. Btu anyway, I kept trying and finally made it.
&&&&&& Never give up, and everyone can do well.
Thinking more of others
&&&&&& I am from a one-child family. In my family I am “the sun”. My parents give me all their love, but I am different from other selfish children. I am always ready to help others who are in need of help and I have a good relationship with all my classmates. Everyone in my class thinks I am an outgoing and friendly girl. In my opinion, every child should be kind to others and respect other people, including our parents, teachers and friends. We are supposed to make more chances to communicate with others and think more of others than ourselves. I think these can help us become a popular person. Or you will have no friends to turn to when you are in trouble.
Time is More Valuable Than Money
&&&&&& People often say, “Time is money.” But in fact time is more valuable than money. Why? Because when money is spent, we can earn it back. However, when time is lost, it will never return. This is the reason why we must value time.
&&&&&& We should make full use of our time. But there are a lot of people who do not know the importance of time. Wasting time is wasting our valuable life. We can do nothing to compensate for the time we have wasted.
&&&&&& In a word, we should form the good habit of saving time, and we shouldn’t leave everything we should do today until tomorrow.
&&&&&& Travel is a very good activity. When you’re fed up with your work or study, and when you’re free, you can go to a beautiful place to enjoy the beauty of nature. You can breathe fresh air and make some friends.
&&&&&& But just as the saying puts it, “Every coin has its two sides.” Sometimes travel is not a good thing. The weather often changes. You may be caught in the rain and may catch a cold while travelling.
&&&&&& Therefore, you should prepare yourself carefully before the trip. You’d better find a companion so that you can help each other and may avoid accidents.
Give up Smoking
&&&&&& It is reported that over two fifths of the students in a certain school smoke, and some of them even steal money to buy cigarettes, which is rather terrible.
&&&&&& As we all know, smoking is harmful to our health. It’s even more harmful to middle school students, for it does great harm not only to their health but also to their mind.
&&&&&& Middle school students are future of the country. They should spend their time learning what is useful. So it’s high time that these young smokers made up their minds to give up smoking.
If I had a chance to come across an alien
&&&&&& Nobody is sure that he or she has seen an alien. The images we have about aliens are all from magazines, movies and Internet. In my imagination, aliens should be very different from any living thing we have ever seen on the earth. They are a kind of advanced creatures that have great power and super intelligence. If I have a chance to come across an alien, I’ll ask him some questions which have puzzled us for long. For example, where does he come from? What is his life like? What does he come to the earth for? And most important of all, I will take some photos with him to show to the world.
历届东营市中考作文题选
English Online80100
&&& English Online made a survey on what junior middle school students do in their spare time. Here is the result.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version
English Online made a survey on what junior middle school students do in their spare time. Here is the result.
After school, 60% of them study and read books or do homework at home. 5% watch TV and 15% play computer games. 20% do sports or play outdoors with classmates or friends.&
&&& Things are much better than before, but still about 60% of students are busy at studying in their free time. Study is not the only important thing for children. Playing is important for them, too. By playing, children can keep healthy, and can learn things that they can’t get from books. So children need more time to do different kinds of activities.
(senior middle school)(live at school)e-mailBill
Dear Bill,
&&& How is everything going? Something is troubling me very much. So I’m writing to ask for your advice.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It’s so hard for me to make a decision. I’ll be very glad if you could give me some suggestions.
Please write back soon.
One possible version
Dear Bill,
&&& How is everything going? Something is troubling me very much. So I’m writing to ask for your advice.
I’m going to study in the senior middle school in September. I can live either at school or at home. But I can’t decide because both have advantages and disadvantages.
At home, I have my own room. So I can have a good sleep. However, I have to share one room with 5-6 students at school. Maybe I can’t sleep well. It’s a problem. Although I can have better food at home, I enjoy eating with my classmates. I think it’s great fun and I can make more friends. If I live at home, I’ll have to ride to school. It’s a waste of time and not safe.
It’s so hard to make a decision. I’ll be very glad if you could give me some suggestions.
Please write back soon.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours
EmilyChen Lin—100
1234…… 5
Possible new words: respect v & n. ;& responsible adj. ;
demand v. & n.
Here are Emily’s problems on the Blog:
My problem is my parents. They never stop going on about() how I should keep my room clean, keep my hair tidy and wear smart clothes. They even make me do the washing-up after dinner every night! None of my friends have got such terrible parents. What should I do?
Hi, Emily. I think it’s lucky for you to have such good parents. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chen Lin, Dongying
One possible version
Hi, Emily. I think it’s lucky for you to have such good parents. You should understand and respect them, and do what they ask you to do. They have richer experience and better advice for young people. As your parents, they surely hope you become an excellent person. Their demands are helpful for your growing up.
Every member should be
and do something for the family. So you should do what you can do, such as keep your room clean and do the washing-up. Remember: Learning by doing.
You should keep your hair tidy and wear smart clothes. Teenagers should look like teenagers.
&Anyway, if you have any problems, just talk with your parents.
Chen Lin, Dongying
(Jack)“My School Life”,
I'm lucky to study in this beautiful school. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jack from Class 3
I' m lucky to study in this beautiful school. The teachers are great. They always try to make their lessons lively and interesting. The classmates are lovely and friendly. The school life is rich and colorful. They make me happy every day.
In the past three years, I am hardworking and have made great progress. I do well in the exams. I am good at communicating and I like to make friends with others.
However, I have problems, too. I will spend less time online. I will do more sports and become stronger.
Thank you my teachers and classmates. Wish my school more beautiful, my teachers and classmates a happy life!
Jack from Class 3
阅读(1169)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
在LOFTER的更多文章
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'2012中考英语作文指导和预测',
blogAbstract:'
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语作文the final exam is coming,i worry about快,急是几句话就够了,只要句子语法准确就行
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
 光阴似箭,日月如梭.一转眼,昨天已悄无声息地走了,今天又悄悄地来临了.眼看着时间的飞快,很快我们又进行期中考试了.  这周已经是第八周,大概是第十周,我们就进行期中考试了.我怀着无比担心与急切的心情来面对.  担心中······  此时的我真的很担心,在这几周以来,很多知识点我都还没学会,我复习的还不够全面.在语文默写这方面,我花费了很多的心思.再加上那一直托我后腿的数学,很多东西都不会,基础又不好、又不够扎实.学了一点,又忘了一点,记不牢的,很是让我担心.其实,我还很担心在班里的排名、在级里的排名.担心这次期中考试我成绩会不会落后呢?特别是在级里的排名,你进步的同时,也有很多人在进步,“学如逆水行舟,不进则退”再加上人家1到5班都有很好的学习环境,而你自己却没有,什么都得靠自己自觉.  急切中······  眼看着这期中考试就要向我冲来了,我很急切盼望它早点到来.让期中考试快到来,我就可以轻松一点嘛.我所有的担心、忧虑就会随着期中考试的过去而过去,那该是多么两全其美的好办法啊.我也很急切,想看看我期中考试到底有哪些会?我就及时裨补阙漏,那么我的成绩就可以蒸蒸日上咯.  此时的我真的怀着很担心与急切的心情来面对这次期中考试.我觉得担心与急切是没有用的.与其担心与急切,倒不如从现在起捉住每一分、每一秒来争取时间复习,争取在期中考试考一个好成绩.The flight of time time flies like a shuttle.In an instant,yesterday has quietly gone,today again to come quietly.Seeing the time quickly,and soon we were the mid-term exam.This week is the eighth week,about tenth weeks,weconducted during the test.I am very worried and anxiousmood to face.Worried about SredneAt this time I really worried,in recent weeks,a lot of knowledge that I have not learned,I review is not comprehensive.In this Chinese dictation,I spend a lot oftime.And that has been supporting me back in mathematics,a lot of things are not,based again not good,not good.Learned a little,and forget it,the mind is not strong,it is to let me worry about.In fact,I was worried in the class ranking,ranking in class.Worry about my grades will not lag behind.The mid-term exam?Especially in the level of ranking,you progress at the same time,there are a lot of people are in progress,"such as a sail against the current,go" plus the family of 1 to 5 classes are very good learning environment,if you don't,what have to rely on their own initiative.Anxious SredneSeeing the exam this period will be rushed to me,I am very anxious for it will soon come.Let the mid-term examination to come,I can relax a little.All of my fears,anxieties will as the midterm of the past,it is a good way to how to satisfy both sides.I am eager to have a lookmy mid-term exam,what will?What is not?There areno,I will promptly Bibu que leak,so my grades can be on the upgrade.At this time,I harbored feelings very worried and anxiousto face the mid-term exam.I feel worried and anxious is of no use.Their worry and anxious,might as well from now on,seize every minute,every second,to buy time forthe midterm review,get a good achievement.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 i worry about 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信