个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
翻译成英语:我们的教室有许多桌子和椅子,有一块大黑板.后面还有一张大桌子.上面放了几本书.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Our classroom has many tables and the chair, has a big blackboard. Behind also has a big table. Above has put several books.
注意chair后面要加上s 其他都没有问题了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
There are many desks and chairs in our classroom, along with a big blackboard. There are a big table in the back with a few books on it.
Our classroom has many desks and chairs, there is a big blackboard. There is a big desk. Put a few books.
客气的指出楼上的回答多少都有语法问题,还请楼主明察比较正确的翻译是:There are many chairs and desks in our classroom, along with a large blackboard. There is also a large desk in the back with some books on top.尤其注意,大小的...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
教室里一些课桌是旧的用英语翻译
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Some of the desks in the classromm are old ones.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
desks in the classroom are old
Some desks in the classroom are old.
The classroom is old. Some desk
Some desks in the classroom are old.
扫描下载二维码这里有多少张桌子 的翻译是:How many of you have table 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
这里有多少张桌子
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
There are many tables
How many of you have table
How many of you have table
Here is how many desks
Here has how many tables
相关内容&a你能详细的描述一下吗? You can detailed description? & aCreation Date: 28-mar-2011 建立日期: 28毁损2011 & aorder flow 命令流程 & a我的数学成绩提高不上 My mathematics result does not enhance & aSPICY NILGIRI BLACK 正在翻译,请等待...
& a龙湖阳光假日酒店 Long Lake sunlight holiday hotel & agive my best wishes to 给我最好祝愿对 & asquit squit & a就像这样一直爱着你 Like this always is loving you & a残疾人体育的活动特点 Disabled person sports active characteristic & acontinuou aluminium capping plate continuou铝加盖的板材 & a那我们组织次活动怎么样? 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhat's your opinion of the questionnaire 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI feel soo sorry to you 我感觉soo抱歉对您 & a全神贯注;专注于 Concent Concentrates in & a吉林省是关东大地的重要省份,有着丰富的地理和人文风情,辽阔富饶的关东大地涵养了勤劳善良的人民,创造出了丰富多彩的文化,形成了目前的具有代表性的吉林八景。 Jilin Province is Guandong earth important province, has the rich geography and the humanities character and style, the vast bountiful Guandong earth self-control industrious good people, have created the richly colorful culture, forms at present to have the representative Jilin eight scenery. & a丹麦设计师约恩乌特松设计的悉尼歌剧院 Danish designer yohn Wu Tesong designs Sydney Opera house & aTakeshi Kaneshiro Takeshi Kaneshiro & a变更 更正 后 After change correction & aDouble happiness 双重幸福 & aThe second time when I saw her limping before the crippled. 第二次,当我看见她跛行在之前被致残。 & a“First impression of you is most lasting.” “第一次印刷您是最持久的”。 & a你的胸很漂亮 你的人更漂亮更性感 Your chest is very attractive you the person to be more attractive the sex appeal & a墨绿 Dark green & asleep bag 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIt's ging to be terrific-I'll spend the whole summer living in the tent and breathing the clean mountain air.I'm ging to sleep under the stars,It'll be able to do something good at the same time. 正在翻译,请等待...
& ano,it's the hall 没有,它是大厅 & a27.从上下文中猜测生词是提高阅读速度的有效方法之一。(guess) 27. from the context guessed the new word enhances one of reading speed effective methods.(guess) & a我以前的英语很差,我想把它学好 I beforehand English is very bad, I want to learn it & a这7天过得很开心,你们呢? This 7 days pass very much happy, you? & aDate code(D172DH) repeat as IRNO. 日期代码(D172DH)重覆作为IRNO. & a上午8点25分 In the morning 8.25 minutes & aYou must go to the clinic within 45 days after you receive this letter. 45,在您收到这封信之后,您必须去诊所在天之内。 & a陈瑾、你很好 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHi,John,where is the Tiansha Park,please?
I want to go there tomorrow. 喂,约翰,在哪里是Tiansha公园,请? 我想要明天去那里。 & a芳芳每天早上都锻炼身体 正在翻译,请等待...
& atrembling with shock 打颤以震动 & ain a picnic shelter draw 在野餐风雨棚凹道 & a我爸爸上个星期花了6000元买了一个手机 On my daddy a week spent 6000 Yuan to buy a handset & a她在2004年雅典奥运会获得2枚金牌 She the Athens Olympic Games obtains 2 gold medals in 2004 & a新款式 New design & a他现在的困惑是 现在的课本go for it太难了 有那么多的单词和短语要记 He now the confusion was present textbook go for it too is difficult to have that many word and the phrase wants to record & aNow other language lets you experience the cultures of the world like English.With strong knowledge of the English language,you can have wonderful cultural adventures. 现在其他语言让您体验世界的文化象English.With强的知识英文,您可能有美妙的文化冒险。 & a好嘛 我承认我英语比不过你 Good I acknowledged my English compares you & aje recherche une femme gentille serrieuxe simple aimant les balade faire des sortie pour refaire ca vie bisous a vous mes dame 正在翻译,请等待...
& a甚至中秋节也不回家看望父母 Even Midautumn Festival does not go home sees the parents & a在两千多年前 In more than 2000 years ago & a很少知道他的地址 Very little knows his address & a多向老师同学请教 Many schoolmate consults to teacher & awrite an article according to your vacation schedule 写一篇文章根据您的假期日程表 & aconternricity conternricity & a姑姑的儿子 Paternal aunt's son & a现在,他已经给我们这么粗鲁,我感觉我们要惩罚他,如果他不尊重我们 Now, he already gave us to be such uncouthly, I felt we had to punish him, if he did not respect us & a鼓励别人做某事 Encourages others to make something & a他很喜欢他叔叔上周给他买的那本书 He liked his uncle very much last week that book which bought to him & a娱乐、游览、购物、交友、玩电脑、社会兼职、社会活动 The entertainment, the tour, the shopping, make friends, play the computer, the social concurrent job, the social activity & a这里有多少张桌子 Here has how many tables &有很多的课桌与椅子在教室里的英语怎样写_百度知道
有很多的课桌与椅子在教室里的英语怎样写
我有更好的答案
翻译如下:有很多的课桌与椅子在教室里There are many desks and chairs in the classroom.
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 阶梯教室课桌椅 的文章