哥哥我的姐姐们 韩国电影谁有All the Stars-Kendrick Lamar/SZA的正版百度云资源?

"All The Stars" lyrics
Kendrick Lamar & SZA Lyrics
"All The Stars"
[Kendrick Lamar:]
Love, let's talk about love
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?
Or do the feeling haunt you?
I know the feeling haunt you
This may be the night that my dreams might let me know
All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer
Tell me what you gon' do to me
Confrontation ain't nothin' new to me
You can bring a bullet, bring a sword, bring a morgue
But you can't bring the truth to me
Fuck you and all your expectations
I don't even want your congratulations
I recognize your false confidence
And calculated promises all in your conversation
I hate people that feel entitled
Look at me crazy 'cause I ain't invite you
Oh, you important?
You the moral to the story? You endorsin'?
Motherfucker, I don't even like you
Corrupt a man's heart with a gift
That's how you find out who you dealin' with
A small percentage who I'm buildin' with
I want the credit if I'm losin' or I'm winnin'
On my momma, that's the realest shit
Skin covered with ego
Get to talkin' like a end-forth, like a rebound
No control, no off switch
In the way that you bringin' me down
It's a turn on, get it away from me
Know you mean wrong, keep away from me
And it's all wrong, get it away from me, yeah
I just cry for no reason
I just pray for no reason
I just thank for the life, for the day
For the hours and another life breathin'
How did it all go to feel good?
You could live it all if you feel bad
Better live your life
We were runnin' out of time
Kendrick Lamar & SZA lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. "All The Stars" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.Access denied | www.thelineofbestfit.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.thelineofbestfit.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3e312dcc4e2292fa-ua98).Kendrick Lamar, SZA - All The Stars (Audio)
还木有人为作者打赏我来第一个打赏
还木有人为爱豆应援,TA的人气需要你来守护我来第一个应援
收录这首MV的悦单
选择举报类型
附加描述:
要求5-500个字,您还可以输入500字
若您还有其他的意见或建议,请联系All The Stars-(电影《黑豹》推广曲)-SZA&Kendrick Lamar-单曲-酷我音乐-好音质用酷我
All The Stars-(电影《黑豹》推广曲)
作曲 : Kendrick Lamar&S. Rowe&M. Spears&Al Shux 作词 : Kendrick Lamar&S. Rowe&M. Spears&Al Shux Love, let's talk about love Is it anything and everything you hoped for I get a feeling on you (on) I get a feeling on you (on)
'Cause maybe the night and my dreams might let me know All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer 'Cause maybe the night and my dreams might let me know All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer
Tell me what you gonna do to me Confrontation ain't nothin' new to me You can bring a bullet, bring a sword Bring a morgue, but you can't bring the truth to me Fuck you and all your expectations I don't even want your congratulations I recognize you as far as confidence and calculated promises all in your conversation I hate people that feel entitled, look at me crazy 'cause I ain't invite you Oh, you important? You're the moral to the story, you endorsing? Motherfucker, I don't even like you Corrupted man's heart with a gift That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
Girl, let's talk about love Is it anything and everything you hoped for I get a feeling on you (on) I get a feeling on you (on)
'Cause maybe the night and my dreams might let me know All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer 'Cause maybe the night and my dreams might let me know All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer
Skin covered with ego Get to talking like a end-forth, like a rebound No control, no off switch in the way that you bringing me down It's a turn on, get it away from me Let me mourn, keep away from me That is so wrong, get it away from me, yeah I just cry for no reason, I just pray for no reason I just thank for the life, for the day, for the eyes and another life breathin' How did it all gonna feel good? You let it all if you feel bad Better live your life We are running out of time
Love, let's talk about love Is it anything and everything you hoped for (oh, ya) I get a feeling on you (on) I get a feeling on you (on)
作词 : Kendrick Lamar&S. Rowe&M. Spears&Al Shux Love, let's talk about love Is it anything and everything you hoped for I get a feeling on you (on) I get a feeling on you (on)
Tell me what you gonna do to me Confrontation ain't nothin' new to me You can bring a bullet, bring a sword Bring a morgue, but you can't bring the truth to me Fuck you and all your expectations I don't even want your congratulations I recognize you as far as confidence and calculated promises all in your conversation I hate people that feel entitled, look at me crazy 'cause I ain't invite you Oh, you important? You're the moral to the story, you endorsing? Motherfucker, I don't even like you Corrupted man's heart with a gift That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
Girl, let's talk about love Is it anything and everything you hoped for I get a feeling on you (on) I get a feeling on you (on)
Skin covered with ego Get to talking like a end-forth, like a rebound No control, no off switch in the way that you bringing me down It's a turn on, get it away from me Let me mourn, keep away from me That is so wrong, get it away from me, yeah I just cry for no reason, I just pray for no reason I just thank for the life, for the day, for the eyes and another life breathin' How did it all gonna feel good? You let it all if you feel bad Better live your life We are running out of time
Love, let's talk about love Is it anything and everything you hoped for (oh, ya) I get a feeling on you (on) I get a feeling on you (on)
Love, let's talk about love Is it anything and everything you hoped for I get a feeling on you (on) I get a feeling on you (on)
Is it anything and everything you hoped for I get a feeling on you (on) I get a feeling on you (on)
I get a feeling on you (on) I get a feeling on you (on)
I get a feeling on you (on)
All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer 'Cause maybe the night and my dreams might let me know All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer
'Cause maybe the night and my dreams might let me know All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer
Confrontation ain't nothin' new to me You can bring a bullet, bring a sword Bring a morgue, but you can't bring the truth to me Fuck you and all your expectations I don't even want your congratulations I recognize you as far as confidence and calculated promises all in your conversation I hate people that feel entitled, look at me crazy 'cause I ain't invite you Oh, you important? You're the moral to the story, you endorsing? Motherfucker, I don't even like you Corrupted man's heart with a gift That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
You can bring a bullet, bring a sword Bring a morgue, but you can't bring the truth to me Fuck you and all your expectations I don't even want your congratulations I recognize you as far as confidence and calculated promises all in your conversation I hate people that feel entitled, look at me crazy 'cause I ain't invite you Oh, you important? You're the moral to the story, you endorsing? Motherfucker, I don't even like you Corrupted man's heart with a gift That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
Bring a morgue, but you can't bring the truth to me Fuck you and all your expectations I don't even want your congratulations I recognize you as far as confidence and calculated promises all in your conversation I hate people that feel entitled, look at me crazy 'cause I ain't invite you Oh, you important? You're the moral to the story, you endorsing? Motherfucker, I don't even like you Corrupted man's heart with a gift That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
Fuck you and all your expectations I don't even want your congratulations I recognize you as far as confidence and calculated promises all in your conversation I hate people that feel entitled, look at me crazy 'cause I ain't invite you Oh, you important? You're the moral to the story, you endorsing? Motherfucker, I don't even like you Corrupted man's heart with a gift That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
I don't even want your congratulations I recognize you as far as confidence and calculated promises all in your conversation I hate people that feel entitled, look at me crazy 'cause I ain't invite you Oh, you important? You're the moral to the story, you endorsing? Motherfucker, I don't even like you Corrupted man's heart with a gift That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
I recognize you as far as confidence and calculated promises all in your conversation I hate people that feel entitled, look at me crazy 'cause I ain't invite you Oh, you important? You're the moral to the story, you endorsing? Motherfucker, I don't even like you Corrupted man's heart with a gift That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
I hate people that feel entitled, look at me crazy 'cause I ain't invite you Oh, you important? You're the moral to the story, you endorsing? Motherfucker, I don't even like you Corrupted man's heart with a gift That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
Oh, you important? You're the moral to the story, you endorsing? Motherfucker, I don't even like you Corrupted man's heart with a gift That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
You're the moral to the story, you endorsing? Motherfucker, I don't even like you Corrupted man's heart with a gift That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
Motherfucker, I don't even like you Corrupted man's heart with a gift That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
Corrupted man's heart with a gift That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
That's how you find out who you dealin' with A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
A small percentage whom I'm building with I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
I want the credit if I'm losing or I'm winning On my momma that's the realest shit
On my momma that's the realest shit
Is it anything and everything you hoped for I get a feeling on you (on) I get a feeling on you (on)
I get a feeling on you (on) I get a feeling on you (on)
I get a feeling on you (on)
All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer 'Cause maybe the night and my dreams might let me know All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer
Skin covered with ego Get to talking like }

我要回帖

更多关于 姐姐们的slam dunk 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信