谁能写一篇高一地理水平梯度力水平介绍自己英语老师的英语作文至少

假如你叫李华.刚刚升入高中.你在学习英语的过程中遇到一些问题.想得到老师的帮助.并想给班级的英语老师提一些建议.以帮助自己学好英语.下面表格中只给了简单的提示.请你结合自己的实际情况给英语老师写一封求助信.内容如下:学习英语时遇到的问题1.生词多.记忆有难度2....向英语老师提出的建议1.介绍一些学习英语的好方法2....字数:100左右.信的开头和 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
假如你叫李华,刚刚升入高中,你在学习英语的过程中遇到一些问题,想得到老师的帮助,并想给班级的英语老师提一些建议,以帮助自己学好英语。下面表格中只给了简单的提示,请你结合自己的实际情况给英语老师写一封求助信,内容如下:学习英语时遇到的问题1.生词多,记忆有难度2....向英语老师提出的建议1.介绍一些学习英语的好方法2....字数:100左右。信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear teacher,My name is Li Hua. I’m writing a letter to you to ask for some help.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours.Li Hua
Dear teacher,My name is Li Hua. I’m writing a letter to you to ask for some help. I have met many difficulties in learning English. First, I find our texts full of new words that are very difficult for me to remember. Besides, the texts are too long for me to recite. What’s more, grammar is also very difficult to learn.Faced with so many difficulties, I have to ask you for some help. Would you like to introduce to us some good ways to learn new words so that we can remember them more easily? In the meanwhile, I beg you to teach the text more slowly so that the average students can easily follow you. Also, I would like you to introduce some rules and good ways to learn grammar. I’m sure that I can make great progress in my English study with your help.Yours.Li Hua试题分析:本文属于提纲类作文,话题是关于自己在学习英语时所遇见的困难向老师说明并求助。文章的要点基本上都给了出来,考生需要翻译成英语。灵活变化表达,适度进行改写。在写作的时候使用高级的词汇和各种句型,让文章充满变化。在发表个人观点的时候,尽量使用谚语来提高文章的档次。点评:提纲类短文写作的关键在于要把所有的要点都包括在内,不能有遗漏。要灵活运用多种句式,让文章充满变化,注意语法规则的使用,使用高级的句型或者词汇要与个人的能力相结合,尽量不要出错。
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
最近你班同学就许多家长在学校附近租(rent)房陪读的现象进行了讨论,请根据讨论结果写一篇100词左右的短文,并谈谈你的看法。赞成(35%)反对(65%)你的观点环境好、条件好,利于学习浪费钱、消耗父母精力;增加学生精神负担……参考词汇:陪伴 company&&租 rentRecently, our class have had a discussion about whether it is necessary for parents to rent a house to company their children near the school.——————————————————————————————————
假若你是某高中学生李华,进入高中后,你觉得学英语的方式与初中有很大的不同。你给自己的英语老师写了一封信,讲述自己的英语学习情况。信的开头和结尾已写好,不计入总词数。【写作内容】1、开始学习高中英语时,觉得英语比以前要难得多,几乎丧失信心;2、后来逐渐意识到英语的重要性;3、每天努力学习英语,例如多读书,多背诵等;4、向老师和同学请教更好的学习英语的方法;5、正是他们的帮助和您的鼓励使我提高了英语水平,现在对英语越来越感兴趣。【写作要求】1、字数在80—100;2、参考词汇:①高中英语:senior English;②丧失信心:lose heart;③意识到:realize;④背诵:recite;&&&&&&&&&&⑤鼓励:encouragementDear Mr. Li,I’m glad to tell you that I have made great progress in my English study since I became a senior high student. _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________Thank you so much for your great help.Wish you all the best.Yours,Li Hua
请根据下面提示,用英文简要描写你的一位好朋友周亮。年龄16岁,身材不高,但很聪明;兴趣广泛,爱好足球、音乐、上网等;学习勤奋, 待人谦虚( modest ),乐于助人,耐心帮你学英语;大家都很喜欢他,你也喜欢他。注意:1. 词数: 100 词左右;2. 题目: My Best Friend My Best Friend
请你以“How to be popular”为题,写一篇英语短文。词数100左右,文章的题目和开头已给出,不计词数。&&&要点提示:1.衣着干净、整齐,保持微笑;&&&2.诚实,乐于助人;&&&3.懂得与他人合作;&&&4.其它。&&&How to be popularMost people would like to be popular with others,but what is the secret to achieve popularity? In fact,it is very simple.&&&________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假定你是李华,根据下列提示,用英文给你的父母写一封信,介绍你的湄中生活字数120词。1. 学校七点半上课,下午五点结束。晚上7点上课,两节课9点结束。2. 上午上四节课,下午三节课;放学后进行各种课外活动。3. 学校里有个大餐厅,还有电视机,我们可以边吃饭边看电视。4. 每天我们有一小时的家庭作业 5介绍你的老师,班级,同学,和朋友情况给你的父母。注意:1. 短文必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;, 3.词数: 120词。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假如你是李越,你校正在开展 “低碳生活” 的倡议活动,请根据要点内容,结合自己的建议,向全校师生写一封倡议书。要点如下:一、写信目的二、你的建议(如:尽量乘公交车、走路或骑车;使用环保袋;双面使用纸张……)三、你的希望要求:100-120词左右;首句已给出,不计入总字数。参考词汇: low carbon lifestyle 低碳生活recycled bag&&环保袋Dear everyone,“The low carbon lifestyle”programme is right now taking place in our school, ________Li Yue
假定你是李华,你的朋友李明写信告诉你他因不善交友而苦恼。请根据下面提示给他写回信,提出建议。提示:1.友善,乐于助人。 2.多与他人交流。 3.多参加活动。注意:1.词数:100左右 2.可以适当发挥,以使短文连贯。 3.开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总数。参考词汇:communicate&交流。 activity 活动 Dear Li Ming,________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, Li Hua
假定你是李华,准备参加学校举办的主题为“健康成长”的英语作文比赛。请按要求写一篇短文,主要内容包括:1 乐观的人生态度2 努力学习3 参加体育锻炼关键词:态度 attitude&乐观的 positive &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号当前位置:
& 写给英语老师的一封信_200字
写给英语老师的一封信_200字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:& | & 四年级&&
亲爱的邓老师:
最近工作愉快吗?我很想您,我最喜欢了。自从您开始教时,我的成绩从来都是90分以上。有一次,我考了97分,您奖给了我一个本,当您说;“李佳仪,这次考的不错!”时,我非常高兴,我一定要继续努力!
邓老师,我最不喜欢星期三。因为,那天没有课。还有一次,您让我们给们您写纸条,……第二节下课你叫我到你办公室,抱着我笑着说:“这里的作业确实很好,我什么时候对你不理睬了?”我嘻嘻的笑了两声。您经常跟我拉手,您的手多么光滑,多么柔软。老师,您在我心中是最好的老师,我最喜欢您了!
祝您越来越年轻,越来越漂亮。
您的学生:李佳仪
2007年 5月29日
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:https://zuowen.chazidian.com/zuowen/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
彭斌彬今天10:18
稿费提现申请:100
丁月华今天08:19
蒙冕武今天08:49
潘孝勇54分钟前
聂丽梅31分钟前
和德安今天07:24
迟嘉昱今天09:19
都军今天09:12
邓志东今天08:39
黄廷辉今天10:18
热门作文文档
同体裁的其他文章高一年级英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高一年级英语作文
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
写一篇介绍英语老师的英语作文.100词.我的英语老师.女.上课幽默.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
  My English teacher ah, well... She looks pretty than beauty, she speaks English also authentic than foreigners, the lovely rabbit like, this temper than anyone! Do you believe in? Of course not! I will tell you that she is my most loving teacher? I'll tell you her class humor? I will tell you that she is my goddess? No. Of course not to tell you, I love you ___, you and I like my mind my heart, my whole body each organ in the said!  PS: I want to find English teacher this girlfriend  我的英语老师呀,嗯.她面貌美若天仙赛过西施,她英语说得比老外还地道,活泼可爱得像兔子一样,这脾气比谁都大!你信吗?当然不了!我会告诉你她是我最爱的老师吗?我会告诉你她上课幽默?我会告诉你她是我的女神?不!当然不会告诉你了,___我喜欢你,我的脑海我的心 我全身每个器官都在说着我喜欢你!PS:我以后要找英语老师这样的女朋友  
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码位置: &高中写老师的英语作文
高中写老师的英语作文
资料整理:广州韦博国际英语发布时间:已帮助:
传授知识和科学的人称为老师,而在中也有关于写老师的作文题材,那你想知道高中写老师的英语作文怎么写吗?下面是小编收集整理的一些高中写老师的英语作文,大家一起来看看吧! &
高中写老师的英语作文篇一: &
How to Be a Good Teacher
Teaching is the greatest profession under the sun, ause nothing is more important than education to a nation. Sometimes, it seems easy to be a teacher, but I always find it&s difficult, because only knowledge can&t make us a good teacher.
教学是天底下最伟大的职业,因为对一个国家来说没有什么比教育更重要。有时候成为一名教师似乎很容易,但是我总觉得很难,因为只有知识并不能让我们成为一名好老师。
As teachers, we must not only have a wide range of knowledge, but also have comprehensive skills and positive attitudes. For one thing, we must be equal to every student. Don&t judge the students by their grades and behaviors. Our duty is to educate them, not to criticize them. For another, we are no longer the candles, but the matches. We shouldn't do the presentation work all the time in class. We must give the classes to the students. For example, we should make a real atmosphere to attract the students& interests. Since most students like doing things with their hands, we can assign them some tasks to do. Sometimes we can also do some activities with them. I believe the students will learn best when they are hpy.
作为教师,我们不仅要有广博的知识,而且还要具有全面的综合能力和积极向上的态度。首先,我们必须公平对待每一个学生。不能从学生的学习成绩和行为来评价学生。我们的责任是去教育他们,而不是批评他们。另一方面,我们不再是蜡烛,而是火柴了。我们不应该一直在课堂上讲。我们要把课堂让给学生。例如,我们应该营造一个真实的氛围来吸引学生的兴趣。因为大多数学生喜欢用自己的双手来做事情,我们可以给他们分配一些任务。有时我们也可以与他们做一些活动。我相信学生在开心的时候会学得最好。
Sometimes, we may be troubled by some naughty students. Therefore, we must have patience. We have to lead them in the right way. However, if they don&t pay attention to us, we ought to be strict with them, until they are well-behaved.
有时,我们可能会因为一些调皮的学生而烦恼。因此,我们必须要有耐心。我们要用正确的方法引导他们。然而,如果他们并没有注意到我们,我们应该严格要求他们,直到他们表现良好。
These are my personal ideas. Maybe they are correct in a way, while they are not enough for us. So I will devote more diligence to my work and get more experience from teaching.
这些都是我个人的想法。在某种程度上也许他们是正确的,但是这对我们来说并不够。所以我会在工作上更加的努力,从教学中得到更多的经验。 &
高中写老师的英语作文篇二: &
She is medium height, with a black head of hair, very spirit. Like to wear dark clothes, dress up always know the right thing to do. Behind her glasses in a pair of eyes which can speak with the light of wisdom, the most magical is the mouth, she is like a treasure house of knowledge, what we want to know, it will tell us.
Yang teacher's lessons lively and interesting. Remember once language lesson, the teacher Yang just came into the classroom, he asked whether we will play the game on the train? We said: &, &but I went with wondering eyes looked at her and thought: class how to play the game of the kindergarten? Just when I think like this, miss Yang has been born to the day to learn words written on the blackboard, then turned around and said with a smile: &today we use a new method to study these new words, this method is called on the train. A group of four, the first one to read pinyin, the next person to read the word, a third group, the fourth individual sound, word, word all read it.& Yang teacher say that finish, we will open the train, again and again, the students soon to remember the new vocabulary in the game. Until the bell rang, we still immersed in the joy of the game. &
高中写老师的英语作文篇三: &
My first teacher is called qiu-ling zhang, just entered preschool, I what all don't understand, is teacher zhang from one, two, three began to teach me to do, and lead me to learn to write his own name. She not only taught me knowledge, but also in the life of meticulous care.
When I in grade three, I heard my first teacher is married, however would not be in our school teaching. Go after, I never see a teacher, but I will remember her forever, she is a core value and amiable teacher very much.
Remember to have a fight with my classmates, I will be pushed to the desk, the desk on the feet of the classmate, I was scared, crying, students also cried. The teacher came in, everyone around the rrassment, I guess I must be beaten, but the teacher didn't play, also did not scold me, just to the wounded classmates sent home, she also personally to the classmate's parents modesty, finally to education, I said later must be careful, otherwise his dad and mom won't let you off, I was very grateful to the teacher, you like my relatives have patience with me.
In addition, I have a cold, have a fever is very serious, teacher zhang to send me home, but the door locked. The teacher will take me to the hospital directly, paid medical expenses in advance, after a while, my fever is gone. When I was ready, the teacher afraid I catch a cold, don't let out of the hospital, her directly to take me to her home to rest, at night, the parents to pick up my back, my family are all very thank her, this is my first teacher worthy of great respect. &
高中写老师的英语作文篇四: &
Our English teacher is my favorite. English teacher's name is wang xy, because English teacher always makes us to speak English, so each school is two thirds of the students said to her: &bye, misswang!&
Misswang a pair of intense big eyes, a head of brown hair, straight under the nose of a cherry small mouth. Misswang face always hang a smile, see everyone smile at him (her), it's like everyone she knew.
Misswang is not only a good knowledge of English, drawing, our class blackboard or have parents, always little not our class blackboard and FenBiZi her paintings.
Misswang not only love to laugh, but also humorous. We take a look at some of misswang two things!
Once, when we have English, misswang teaches us milk (milk) and juice (juice), a female student in the class raised her juice, misswang asked this female classmate: &straws?& After take out, misswang unexpectedly put the straw inserted into the &plump plump& took a few, then back to the female classmate, then the class. Why misswang to drag a few? Ha ha, that's because the juice bottle in English reads: &please put the straw in them, suck.& &
高中写老师的英语作文篇五: &
我的英语老师 My English Teacher
Miss Hou is my high school English teacher. Her English name is Jenny. She looks so weak that a strong wind may blow her away. She is not too tall, about 150cm. She is experiened of English teaching. She teaches me for three years.In the other word, she is the only English teacher during my high school study. She is special. She will show an English song to us before her class. A few days later, she will ask us to follow the singing on the tape. I can still remember some songs she taught us. It is strang that she looks so weak, but no one in my class will against her word. I think maybe is because her own personality.Everyone respects her. She is serious in work, so that our whole class&s English is good. Happily, she is our friend after class. She always palys badminton with us. She is also ready to help us if we have any difficultiy. In my mind, a good teacher is more than a million books. And she will be my mentor forever. Jenny, my teacher, I love you.
侯老师是我的高中英语老师。她的名字是珍妮。她看起来是如此的瘦弱,好像一阵强风就会把她吹走。她个子不太高,约150厘米。她在英语教学方面是很有经验的。她教了我三年。换句话说,她是我高中唯一的英语老师。她很特别。在上她的课之前她会给我们放一首英文歌听。几天后,她会让我们跟着磁带唱。有些歌我现在还记得。很奇怪的是,她看起来很弱,但是我们班里面的人没人敢违背她的话。每个人都尊敬她。我想也许是她的人格魅力吧。她工作认真,所以我们整个班的英语成绩很好。很开心的是,下课后她就是我们的朋友了。她经常和我们一起打羽毛球。如果我们有任何困难,她还随时准备好帮助我们。在我看来,一位好的老师,胜过万卷书。她永远都是我的良师益友。珍妮,我的老师,我爱你。
教学点: 7个
12345678910}

我要回帖

更多关于 最美英语老师 的文章

更多推荐