关于自行车的利弊和未来发展的人工智能利弊英语作文文

您好,欢迎来到北京新东方学校!报名咨询热线:010-;官方微信咨询:VBJXDF
& 您的位置:
>> 英语特区
高中英语作文:汽车的利弊
时间:  作者:网编整理  来源:新东方论坛
  作文汽车的利弊,希望能为大家的学习带来帮助,不断进步,取得优异的成绩。
  Nowadays, it is generally acknowledged that the automobiles make our life convenient.Some argue that they play an essential role in our modern life and we can not live well without automobiles.People drive their cars to go to work which saves more time and energy.
  现在,人们普遍认为汽车给我们的生活带来了很多便利。有些人觉得在现代生活中汽车扮演着重要的角色,我们的生活不能没有汽车。人们驾驶自己的汽车去工作,从而节省更多的时间和精力。
  But some other people believe that a great many of problems can be brought by the automobiles. First of all, much tail gas released by cars harm pollutes the fresh air gravely. Secondly, too many cars result the roads in blocked. Finally, fast driving makes people crazy, which can account for so many traffic accidents.
  但是另一些人认为汽车也带来了很多问题。首先,汽车尾气的释放严重危害了新鲜的空气。其次,汽车过多导致道路堵塞。最后,开快车让人疯狂,这可以解释很多交通事故发生的原因。
  As far as I concerned, it is no doubt that vehicles contribute to our economic development exceedingly. But if we overuse it, many undesirable consequences can be surely caused, which contains highway accidents, air pollution and so on. So at this moment, we must take measures to avoid these happen.
  就我而言,我认为汽车有助于我们的经济发展是毫无疑问的。但如果我们过度使用汽车,会引起很多不良的后果,包括公路交通事故,空气污染等。所以在这一时刻,我们必须采取措施防止这些事件的发生。
  推荐课程:
  (责任编辑:李远航)
版权及免责声明① 凡本网注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京市海淀区私立新东方学校所有,转载请注明“来源:北京新东方学校”。 ② 本网未注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,需自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”,本网将依法追究法律责任。 ③ 如有本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后速来电与北京新东方网联系,电话:010-。
高考数学暑假班,抢位报名中!
国际: 国内:
高考:    高二:    高一:    单项:  营地:特色:      &&&&&&&&& 扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文有关自行车与汽车我国是自行车大国.骑自行车有很多好处,但随着经济的发展,越来越多的家庭购买了小汽车.请根据这些情况写一篇英语文章,阐述一下自行车和汽车各自的优缺点,并谈谈自己的看法.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
What a stupid topic, I don't know it is from your teacher or the exam paper, it is really stupid anyway, what is the difference between bike and car? Come on, use your fxxing brain, or you want me to tell you that bike has 2 wheels and car has 4?
It is just so many this kind of stupid question gradually making our kid thinking in a funny way.Would you please ask me what is the difference between man and woman?or, more or less, just ask me how to ride a bike and drive a fxxing car with engine, yeah you are right, car with engine, bike with 2 wheels, that's what you want, my son.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
骑自行车的利与弊 英语作文
pros and cons of riding a bike as we all know cycle could be a means of transportation, sports equipment and even enterainment device. it plays an important role in several aspects of our lives. take bicycle as an example, which is the most-used now
pros and cons of riding a bike
as we all know cycle could be a means of transportation, sports equipment and even enterainment device. it plays an important role in several aspects of our lives. take bicycle as an example, which is the most-used nowadays, i can think of a few pros off the top of my head.
first, as a means of transportation, riding bike around is envirionment-friendly. there is no greenhouse gas emission at all.& it's a convenient and door-to-door way of transportation. you can ride it through a narrow alley, on a bumpy country road or even a mountain path. and you don't need a parking lot to park your bike. joozone.com
secondly, riding bike on regular basis does good to your health. cycling is a sport as we know, sport keeps us fit, so riding bike frequently can keep us in shape. if you choose to ride bike instead of car or public transportation to go to work/school and run errands, this habbit will do you great good in the long run.
but of course every coin has two sides. riding bike sometimes can mean trouble. for example if you ride bike to work/school, but there is no bike-lane delimited on the road. it could be dangerous for you to ride in a sea of motor vehicles. in addition in some cases bikes are more prone to be stolen.
but all the problems can be worked out if we want it to.& pros of riding bike definitely outweigh the cons.
Cycling in China(在中国骑自行车)
Cycling in China
Not more than a decade ago, the majority of young people and adults in China reached for their bicycles whenever they wanted to make a short journey. Today,especially in the towns, the number is falling fast.
In Beijing, it is estimated that 60 % of all journeys used to be on a bicycle and crowds of cyclists thronged the main roads. Today, although the proportion of people who cycle is still quite large especially in comparison with other countries, the figure has begun to fall. joozone.com
There are of course a number of different reasons for this.The bus services have improved and the subway system is expanding, making it easier for people to find other means of transport. A few people have been lucky enough to be able to buy cars and there are also many more taxis on the roads. Another reason for the decline in bicycle use is a result of China's economic growth. Nowadays, many people are earning higher salaries than in the past and they are willing to spend a little of this money on getting to and from their place of work.
在中国骑自行车
不到十年前,如果外出的地方不远,中国大多数青少年和成年人都会骑自己的自行车。如今,特别在城里,骑车人数急剧下降。据估计,以往在北京出门的人60%都用自行车,大批骑车人在主干道上拥挤不堪。
虽然,目前与别国相比,骑车人数所占比例依然可观,但这个数字开始下降。
当然出现上述情况的原因很多。公交服务已有改善,地铁线路正在延伸,使人们更容易找到另一种交通方式。有些人很走运,买得起轿车;马路上还有更多的出租车。
行车使用减少的另一原因是中国经济增长的结果。眼下许多人的薪金比以往高;他们愿意花费一点钱用在上下班路上。end..
“骑自行车的利与弊 英语作文”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 骑自行车的利与弊 英语作文 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
Smoking is dafinitely a health hazard吸烟对健康有害。医学已经证明吸烟能引起肺癌和其它疾病, 如肺...
A(picture model:philosophy+expansion) ① As can be easily observed from the cartoon, intellect...
体裁“我要上高中,向朋友求助,住校与住在家里各有利弊,从住宿,饮食,交通这3方面写”请参考作文地...
假定你是(2)班的班长。下了第二节课后,上课老师走了,你把同学们留住,口头通知了如下三件事:
A Car Accident 一场车祸英语作文,另附作文地带提供的无法忘怀的经历英语作文几篇,希望大家参考。...
这里英语作文地带为大家提供从小学到大学的几篇完整的保护大自然,保护环境的英语作文范文,希望对各...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章当前位置: &
& 自行车与汽车争道-大学英语作文_1500字
自行车与汽车争道-大学英语作文_1500字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & 大学英语&&
人浏览了这篇文章
自行车与汽车争道
Bicycles Battle with Cars for Streets
Riding bicycles can free riders from several troubles when traffic is heavy. First, riders need not elbow their way up into a crowded bus. Second, they can go wherever they please when numerous vehicles hold up the traffic. Third, bicycling does much good to the health of regular riders (常骑车的人). Finally, riding bicycles is eco friendly(有利生态的,有利环保的).
While bicycles are hailed as &green traffic&, urban drivers are complaining about them jamming up the already tight traffic. A boiling sea of bicycles have become a headache for causing traffic jams and accidents. The problem of bicycles battling with cars is mingled with (混合) high level of urbanization (都市化) and low level of infrastructure(基础设施).
In my opinion, the tough problem must be solved, otherwise, the growing conflict will steadily grow worse with more automobiles on busy streets.
Road building and traffic control should be improved. In the long run bicycling will still be a necessary and economical supplement to the various modes of public transport provided in China the kingdom of bicycles.
文章起始段先概括出交通繁忙时自行车所显示出的优越性。为下文&自行车与汽车争道&的详细说明埋下伏笔,为后续段落的展开打下基础。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:https://zuowen.chazidian.com/yingyu23594/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
彭斌彬今天10:18
稿费提现申请:100
丁月华今天08:19
蒙冕武今天08:49
潘孝勇54分钟前
聂丽梅31分钟前
和德安今天07:24
迟嘉昱今天09:19
都军今天09:12
邓志东今天08:39
黄廷辉今天10:18
热门作文文档&The Advantage of Bicycle Riding「骑单车的好处」  Bicycle riding has many advantages. It is the least expensive way of traveling apart from walking. If you travel by bicycle, you don't have to buy gas as you must when you drive cars. Besides, it develops much less mechanical troubles than a car.  bicycle riding is especially good for health. It is good exercise. If you go to work by riding a bicycle instead of driving or taking a bus, you can have a better chance of getting enough exercise you need everyday. Bicycling is also good for our environment. It is less noisy and does not pollute the air. I am glad to have ridden a bicycle to school when I studied in the high school.
87000人订阅
更多精彩敬请订阅!
《Attention》是美国男歌手Charlie Puth演唱的一首歌曲,发行于日。You've been running round, running round, running round throwing that dirt all on my name你总在四处兜圈 到处撒野 还把所有污
《Symphony》是一部由英国电子乐队Clean Bandit和瑞典歌手Zara Larsson演唱的歌曲。也是一部所属音乐专辑《Symphony》的歌曲。这首歌登上瑞典单曲榜第一,也成为拉尔森在她祖国的第5个冠军和挪威与英国榜的第一。I’v
剑桥4-11阅读中出现的与考点相关的关键词根据其所表达的逻辑关系可分成八大类,分别是表顺接和递进,表对比和转折,表相似,表排列次序,表强调作用,表最高级.比较级,表因果关系,表举例子和说明。一、顺接和递进例词:also, further
【2018年雅思考试时间表(最全)】雅思中国网为大家带来最全2018年雅思考试时间表,其中包括2018年全年的雅思考试时间安排,雅思考点安排,希望对准备报考2018年雅思考试的同学有所帮助! *考生可于成绩单寄送日的中午12:00之
come用作动词的意思: 装出…样子,假装用法及例句:Don’t come the idiot with me!别跟我装傻!英汉词典参考:
highhigh用法一用作形容词的意思:1. (饮酒或吸难)喝醉的,被麻醉的用法及例句:They went out for the evening to get high, and for no other reason.他晚上出去就是去买个醉,并没存其他原因。He was high on marijuana.
bedroom eyes用作名词的意思:勾引人的、诱发性欲的眼睛用法及例句:George’s wife had blue bedroom eyes.乔治的妻子有一双勾人魂魄的蓝眼睛。Beware of bedroom eyes. They mean trouble.要提防诱人的媚眼。它们意味
acid pad用作名词的意思:(美国俚语)1.毒品注射窝2.瘾君子注射毒品聚会英汉词典参考:
英语学习推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 手机的利弊英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信