IT网络软件授权是什么意思什么软件

I created an ASP.NET MVC 4 Internet Web Application using Simple Membership db for storing users, roles and profiles.
In my app I created a Web API controller that will respond to the http:// 127.0.0.1/api/users and this call will return a list of all users stored in the db as JSON.
The UsersController is decorated with [Authorize] attribute therefore any call to the http:// 127.0.0.1/api/users have to be authenticated.
On the main page I have a button that once pressed a jQuery ajax get request is performed and will show the list of users returned by the Web API (json).
If I am logged in and I press the button, everything works fine ... the list of users is retrieved and shown.
If I am not logged in, the message show is 401 - Unauthorized (custom message in jquery call statusCode) so it works as it should because of the [Authorize] attribute.
My question: How can I authenticate when a Web API makes a request to it, to get the list of users and show them from a Windows 8 app or Windows Phone 8 or Windows Forms for example? In other words, from a client other than the web browser?
解决方案 You should make another api, that checks the authentication from the Windows 8 app or Windows.
If its pass successfully from the authentication, then only you have to show user list to the client.
本文地址: &
我使用简单会员数据库,用于存储用户,角色和配置文件创建一个ASP.NET MVC 4互联网Web应用程序。在我的应用我创建了一个Web API控制器将在响应HTTP:// 127.0.0.1/api/users 键,此调用将返回所有列表存储在数据库中的用户为 JSON 。的 UsersController 装饰有 [授权] 属性,因此任何呼叫 HTTP :// 127.0.0.1/api/users 必须进行身份验证在主网页我有一个按钮,一旦pressed执行jQuery的AJAX GET请求,并会显示在Web API(JSON)返回的用户列表。 如果我登录,我preSS按钮,一切工作正常...用户列表检索和显示。 如果我没有登录,消息显示的是 401
- 未授权(jQuery的呼叫状态code自定义消息),所以它的工作原理,因为它应该是因为在 [授权] 属性。我的问题:我怎么能当一个Web API使得它的请求,让用户的列表,并从Windows 8的应用程序或Windows Phone 8或Windows窗体例如告诉他们鉴别?换句话说,从除了web浏览器等客户端解决方案 您应该让另一个API,即检查从Windows 8的应用程序或Windows身份验证。如果其从认证成功传,那么只有你必须显示用户列表到客户端。
本文地址: &
扫一扫关注官方微信浅析软件许可证授权_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
浅析软件许可证授权
&&莱曼特针对核心的软件许可证开发了LicManager系统,重点是为了加强集团化企业对自身软件许可资产的监控管理意识和能力,LicManager系统的特点是用于对license的监控、管理、数据采集、数据分析、预报提示等。
LicManager系统在软件资产管理方面的主要优势:
①、最大程度提升价值和许可证资产的利用率
②、通过提高许可资源使用成本的透明度,帮助您做出更明智的决策
③、优化许可证资产分配,实现更客观的 IT 投资回报
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢软件使用许可服务合同v6 0(2012新版) -_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读