其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。亲爱的老婆 英文怎么写_百度知道
亲爱的老婆 英文怎么写
如果你是当面称呼自己的老婆,老美一般不直接用wife这个词,一般都用honey,sweaty,sweat heart等词来称呼。如果向别人介绍老婆或用语言描述别人老婆的时候才用wife这个词。祝进步。
采纳率:52%
来自团队:
一般用my sweet我的甜心
My dearest wife
My dear wife
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。早上好我亲爱的老婆 的翻译是:Good morning my dear wife 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
早上好我亲爱的老婆
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Good morning my dear wife
Early morning is good my dear wife
相关内容&a毫无疑问,他会成功的 Without a doubt, he can succeed & aA wealth of creativity 财富创造性 & aMaths
改为同义句 Maths is difficult to learn changes the synonymy sentence & a更需要朋友的帮助 Needs friend's help & aréduction du 10 % .hk & awhy the temperture difference in daytime and nightime so large 为什么温度区别自白天和nightime很大 & a学术高峰论坛 Academic peak forum & ahave we chatted before?? 我们以前聊天了? ? & amy passport is on
正在翻译,请等待...
& aa permissible delay under Article VIII thereof 可允许延迟在文章VIII因此 & aI miss you too. We'll see each other on MID autumn Festival. 我也是想念您。 我们将互相看见在中间秋天节日。 & aWho will be sent to 谁将派遣对 & aI just tell them the two person engagement ,what is the name of Young man and girl's. 我告诉他们二人订婚,什么是年轻人和女孩的名字。 & awho can care me 谁可能关心我 & a对他不利 To him disadvantageous & athe memory of elephant 大象记忆 & a觉得奇怪 Thinks strangely & a她找到了儿子 She had found the son & aBut it's nothing new yeah yeah 但它是没有新东西呀呀 & aher miss is my meet 她的错过是我的集会 & a点点滴滴,触目惊心 Intravenous drip, alarmed & a狙击指导 Ambush instruction & aonly boy 只有男孩 & aPick up this life of mine form the dust 拾起矿形式这生活尘土 & a它就叫武警医院,不靠近什么 It is called the armed police the hospital, does not approach any & a夹克衫是蓝色的? The jacket unlined upper garment is a blue color? & aleave large spaces between each paragraph 留出大空间在每段之间 & astay away from my heart。 离我的心脏远点。 & a天道酬勤,厚德载物 The sun reward attendance, thick Germany carries the thing & a我经常听到他们在唱流行歌 正在翻译,请等待...
& a(↓↓↓ ') This Tian, to me Face Shang not without laughter 鎔 ㄋ ... (↓↓↓ ‘)这Tian,对我没有笑声鎔ㄋ的面孔Shang不… & ai don't like the partner i am working with, he is hard to make use of 我不喜欢我工作与的伙伴,他将坚硬利用 & athe opposite of more 对面更多 & awho receive waiver,in fact,the palm happiness as loon as gently thrust 谁接受放弃,实际上,棕榈幸福,懒人如柔和地被推 & a做...有经验 Making…Has the experience & a公司历史:1981年,IBM设想在一个新的层面---个人层面--上发展计算能力,以便将信息技术的潜能和生产力从大型机扩展到人们家庭和工作中。日,IBM正式发布了历史上第一台PC,从此人类就进入了个人电脑时代。 Company history: In 1981, IBM conceived in a new stratification plane---Individual stratification plane--On develops the computation ability, in order to expands the information technology potential and the productive forces from the large-scale machinery to in the people family and the work.On Augu & awhat's the number of Tina's car ? 什么是Tina的汽车的数字? & amy father`s-in-law birthday 我的父亲`s在法律生日 & a同时也希望你也能 正在翻译,请等待...
& atime ys running out 时间ys消失 & a这部电影里的中国功夫非常棒 In this movie Chinese time is extremely good & anear far, when ever you are . you are here, in my hart. my hart will go on and on... 在附近,当您是。 您在这里,在我的牡鹿。 我的牡鹿不停将去… & a小人物的奋斗 Unimportant person's struggle & ado the rabbit a pet? 兔子宠物? & a一生何求有足够 Life He Qiu has her enough & aTime to get our hearts and minds right,and make today the best day ever,because it will never come again 时刻得到我们的心脏和头脑正确和今天做最佳的天,因为它再不会来 & aThis month,I will main 这个月,我意志主要 & aPlease verify that you are an organic, carbon-based life form 请核实您是一个有机,基于碳的生活型 & aand they didn't invite me 并且他们没有邀请我 & aAccess violation at address 00404b7c in module 'kqg-easy.exe'. Read of addres
访问违例在地址00404b7c在模块‘kqg-easy.exe’。 读地址 & a他害怕在其他人面前讲话 He is afraid in front of other people speaks & a????? Roll ??? ?? ???? Process? ???? ???? 连续固定成为卷中心,并且它被修正,并且与过程和[lok]它输入它是成为的, & aWhy this is so, fell in love with you is not equal to the sadI know that is not the result of love 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAromachologie Repairing Conditioner 修理调节剂的Aromachologie & a它能为你剩下很多钱 It can be left over very many money for you & a这部电影非常好看 This movie is extremely interesting & a早上好我亲爱的老婆 Early morning is good my dear wife &扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
老婆….英文怎么写
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
wife妻子注意不是WiFi
为您推荐:
wife是妻子的意思
正式一点是wife【妻子】,亲密一点就darling【亲爱的】