They_(love)playing love钢琴简谱footbll

Come Join Us!
Are you anEngineering professional?Join Eng-Tips Forums!
Talk With Other Members
Be Notified Of ResponsesTo Your Posts
Keyword Search
One-Click Access To YourFavorite Forums
Automated SignaturesOn Your Posts
Best Of All, It's Free!
*Eng-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.
Posting Guidelines
Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.
Depth of water sensing
Depth of water sensing Depth of water sensing
(Computer)
1 Jun 03 14:50
I would like to monitor the water depth in&&well.&&Maximum depth is 500& and minimum is 0'.I have been thinking pressure sensor but everything I have found is quite expensive packaged sensors.Any ideas on other ways to monitor depth or sources of something I can use for a sensor in a 500' well.
Red Flag This Post
Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.
Red Flag SubmittedThank you for helping keep Eng-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.The Eng-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.
Reply To This Thread
Posting in the Eng-Tips forums is a member-only feature.
and talk with other members!
Cities are ceaseless engines of engineering activity. It?EUR(TM)s likely that while you were on your way to work, you encountered a number of infrastructure development projects under construction.
In late 2017,
surveyed 205 product development professionals about their plans to include Internet of Things (IoT) features in their new products.
When was the last time you drove down the highway without seeing a commercial truck hauling goods?The ubiquity of these machines underscores the important roll they play in modern commerce.
Making quick and correct decisions about product designs has long been a hallmark of the engineering profession.
Copyright &
All rights reserved.Unauthorized reproduction or linking forbidden without expressed written permission. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our .
Join Eng-Tips& Today!
Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical engineering professional community.It's easy to
and it's free.
Here's Why Members Love Eng-Tips Forums:
Talk To Other Members
Notification Of Responses To Questions
Favorite Forums One Click Access
Keyword Search Of All Posts, And More...
now while it's still free!
Already a member?
this window and log in.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I usually play footbll on Friday afternoom 要求是改否定句和一般疑问句和特殊疑问句
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
否定句:I don't usually play football on Friday afternoon.一般疑问句:Do you usually play football on Friday afternoon?特殊疑问句:What do you usually do on Friday afternoon?完全手打,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
那要看是什么题型啦
i don't usually play footbll on Friday afternoomdo you usually play footbll on Friday afternoom?
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 playing love 钢琴曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信