in cell phones and other electronics is mined in gorilla habitat. Z-X-X-K]
Never purchase products made from
threatened or endangered species. Overseas
trips can be exciting and fun
and everyone wants a souvenir. But sometimes the
souvenirs are made from species nearing extinction. &40& &
down when driving.
your home wildlife friendly.
supporting the market in illegal wildlife.
buy furniture made of wood from rainforests.
E. Once the existence of an
animal or plant species is threatened
we humans may be the next.
F. Open space also provides us
with great places to visit and enjoy.
G. These protected
lands provide habitat to many native wildlife
fish and plants.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
杜郎口小学导学案_0.doc 48页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:120 &&
杜郎口小学导学案_0
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
杜郎口小学导学案
11《春》导学案
①反复朗读,感知内容,体会美感。
②理清思路,培养细致观察事物,抓住特点描述的能力。
③联系实际,广泛阅读,开阔视野。
1.先熟读课文,标记勾画重点字词,记录疑难问题,再研做导学案。
2.规范书写,认真限时、独立完成导学案。
3.查找资料,搜集有关描写“春天”的名诗词。
一.朗读指导
①读音正确 ,声音洪亮。②把握好感情基调的变化。③读出抑扬顿挫、轻重缓急的美感。
1.熟读课文,把你喜欢的句子写下来,并说说理由。
2.你最喜欢“春”的哪一幅画面?说说理由。
二.知识链接
作者朱自清字佩弦,号秋实,浙江绍兴人,是我国现代最优秀的散文家之一,也是著名的诗人、学者、民主战士。主要作品有散文《背影》、《荷塘月色》《绿》《春》等;有诗文集《踪迹》、散文集《欧游杂记》《背影》,以及一些文艺论著,收在《朱自清文集》里。他的散文,文字清新朴素,描写细腻,感情真切,富有自然淳厚的美,读后令人回味无穷。他热爱自然,观察自然,描绘自然,他的写景散文,无不寄托着他对大自然的无限深情。
三.基础积累
1.给加点的字注音
........水涨
捉迷藏 ..
2.解释词语
呼朋引伴:
花枝招展:
1.文章主要写了什么内容?抒发了作者怎样的情感?
2.文章从哪几个方面来写“春”的?
3.作者从哪几个方面描绘春天的?请分别给每幅画面拟一个恰当的小标题。
4.课文开头连用两个“盼望着”,表达了一种怎样的心情?
5.作者抓住春天景物的特点,细致入微地描绘了五幅动人的春之图。请你根据这五幅图细心体会,说说它们各自的特色。
有人说:“春天是插花的能手”“春天是一位伟大的画家”“春天是个美丽活泼的仙子”? ?古今中外写春的作品很多,请将自己搜集的写春天的诗文写下来。
1.下面加点字注音完全正确的一组是
A.酝酿 嫩叶
2.下列词语解释不正确的是
A.欣欣然:高高兴兴的样子;朗润:明朗湿润。
B.卖弄:炫耀;宛转:形容声音圆润柔媚。
C.花枝招展:比喻姿态优美;舒适:舒展。
D.黄晕:昏黄不明亮;赶趟儿:原意是赶得上,这里是果树争先恐后地开花。
3.指出下面描写春花的句子所运用的修辞方法。
①桃树、杏树、梨树,你不让我,我不让你,都开满了花赶趟儿。 ②红的像火,粉的像霞,白的像雪。花里带着甜味儿。
③野花遍地是,??散在草丛里,像眼睛,像星星,还眨呀眨的。
眨眼 嗡嗡 ..涨水 应和 ..
1.学习本文抓住景物特点和运用比喻、拟人等修辞手法描写景物的写作手法。
2.揣摩词语,品味语言。
熟读成诵,规范书写,认真限时、独立完成导学案。
1.《春》的作者是
,他的名篇散文
2.描写春草图及文末的三个比喻句。
1.体会加线词语的生动性。
①小草偷偷地从土里钻出来。
②花下成千成百的蜜蜂嗡嗡地闹着,大小的蝴蝶飞来飞去。
③呼朋引伴地卖弄清脆的喉咙。
2.找出课文中采用比喻、排比、拟人、反复修辞手法的句子各一句,并体会其作用。
这篇散文在写法上有很多值得学习和借鉴的地方,请找出你最欣赏的片段,谈谈其写法的妙处。
1.对“春风又绿江南岸”中的“绿”字,古人评价相当高,你认为好在哪里?谈谈你的看法。
2.以“家乡的春”为话题写一段文字。
词汇参考: 朗润
1.分析下列加点词语的表达作用:
山朗润起来了,水涨起来了。 ..
小草偷偷地从土里钻出来。 ..
2.描写春雨细密轻盈的句子是:
;文章赞美春天“美”的特点的句子是:
正在加载中,请稍后...& “Protecting (保护) wild...”习题详情
195位同学学习过此题,做题成功率81.5%
Protecting (保护) wild animals is our duty. Because wild animals are important to us. They live with us on the earth together. If there are no animals on the earth, we will not live on, &&46&&. So we should take good care &&47&&&them to help us live a healthy life.& 48&&some people still don’t realize the &&49&&of protecting wild animals. They often kill wild animals for food or for money. Every day there are many wild animals being &&50&&. So lots of wild animals have died out (灭绝). We can’t see them any more. Today the number of wild animals &&51&&becoming smaller and smaller. If we don’t protect them, they will all die out. If this goes on, there will be no animals left on the earth.& 52&&, more and more people have begun to do many things to help protect wild animals. They ask people &&53&&killing wild animals. They get people to know that protecting wild animals is one of the most important things. Now many countries have made &&54&&laws (法律) to protect wild animals. Now that (既然) wild animals are so important to man, we should do our &&55&to protect them and it means human beings can make friends with animals and get on well with them.【小题1】A.tooB.alsoC.neitherD.either【小题2】A.ofB.offC.forD.from【小题3】A.AndB.ButC.OrD.Although【小题4】A.necessaryB.importantlyC.importanceD.important【小题5】A.killedB.killingC.killsD.kill【小题6】A.wasB.wereC.areD.is【小题7】A.LuckyB.UnluckyC.LuckilyD.Unluckily【小题8】A.stoppingB.to stop
C.stopsD.stop【小题9】A.muchB.fewC.someD.any【小题10】A.wellB.goodC.betterD.bestD&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-广西来宾市中考英语试题
分析与解答
习题“Protecting (保护) wild animals is our duty. Because wild animals are important to us. They live with us on ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】考查近义词辨析。too用于肯定句的句尾;also用于句中;either用于句尾,前用逗号与句子分开。故选D。【小题1】考查固定短语。take care of“照顾”。故选A。【小题1】根据don’t可知,这里表示的是转折的语气。故选B。【小题1】the+名词+of意为“......的”。the importance of...“......的重要性”。故选C。【小题1】考查被动语态。be killed“被杀”。故选A。【小题1】the number of...“......的数量”,作主语,谓语用单数。故选D。【小题1】考查luck的用法。修饰整个句子用副词。Luck是名词,副词是luckily。故选C。【小题1】考查固定用法。ask sb. to do sth.“要求某人做某事”。故选B。【小题1】考查不定代词。这里是肯定的句意,应该用表示肯定的词。some“一些”。故选C。【小题1】考查固定句型。do one’s best to do sth.“尽最大努力做某事”。故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Protecting (保护) wild animals is our duty. Because wild animals are important to us. They live with u...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Protecting (保护) wild...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Protecting (保护) wild animals is our duty. Because wild animals are important to us. They live with us on the earth together. If there are no animals on the earth, we will not live on, 46. So we should take good care 47them to help us live a healthy life. 48some people still don’t realize the 49of protecting wild animals. They often kill wild animals for food or for money. Every day there are many wild animals being 50. So lots of wild animals have died out (灭绝). We can’t see them any more. Today the number of wild animals 51becoming smaller and smaller. If we don’t protect them, they will all die out. If this goes on, there will be no animals left on the earth. 52, more and more people have begun to do many things to help protect wild animals. They ask people 53killing wild animals. They get people to know that protecting wild animals is one of the most important things. Now many countries have made 54laws (法律) to protect wild animals. Now that (既然) wild animals are so important to man, we should do our 55to protect them and it means human beings can make friends with animals and get on well with them.【小题1】A.tooB.alsoC.neitherD.either【小题2】A.ofB.offC.forD.from【小题3】A.AndB.ButC.OrD.Although【小题4】A.necessaryB.importantlyC.importanceD.important【小题5】A.killedB.killingC.killsD.kill【小题6】A.wasB.wereC.areD.is【小题7】A.LuckyB.UnluckyC.LuckilyD.Unluckily【小题8】A.stoppingB.to stop
C.stopsD.stop【小题9】A.muchB.fewC.someD.any【小题10】A.wellB.goodC.betterD.best”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Protecting (保护) wild animals is our duty. Because wild animals are important to us. They live with us on the earth together. If there are no animals on the earth, we will not live on, 46. So we should take good care 47them to help us live a healthy life. 48some people still don’t realize the 49of protecting wild animals. They often kill wild animals for food or for money. Every day there are many wild animals being 50. So lots of wild animals have died out (灭绝). We can’t see them any more. Today the number of wild animals 51becoming smaller and smaller. If we don’t protect them, they will all die out. If this goes on, there will be no animals left on the earth. 52, more and more people have begun to do many things to help protect wild animals. They ask people 53killing wild animals. They get people to know that protecting wild animals is one of the most important things. Now many countries have made 54laws (法律) to protect wild animals. Now that (既然) wild animals are so important to man, we should do our 55to protect them and it means human beings can make friends with animals and get on well with them.【小题1】A.tooB.alsoC.neitherD.either【小题2】A.ofB.offC.forD.from【小题3】A.AndB.ButC.OrD.Although【小题4】A.necessaryB.importantlyC.importanceD.important【小题5】A.killedB.killingC.killsD.kill【小题6】A.wasB.wereC.areD.is【小题7】A.LuckyB.UnluckyC.LuckilyD.Unluckily【小题8】A.stoppingB.to stop
C.stopsD.stop【小题9】A.muchB.fewC.someD.any【小题10】A.wellB.goodC.betterD.best”相似的习题。一The organization Wild Aid is to protect wild animals.-It has done a lot so far. A. cheered up B. picked up C. taken up D. set up 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
10. (2015&.宜昌中考) 一The organization Wild Aid is
to protect wild animals.-It has done a lot so far.&&&A. cheered up&&&B. picked up&&&C. taken up&&&D. set up
题目来源: &
科目:初中英语
Units 5、6I.单项选择(30分)1. Eddie was sleeping
Millie was reading a magazine.&&&A. until&&&B. while&&&C. before&&&D. after
IV.补全对话(10分)根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的 句子使对话意义连贯、完整。A: Hi,Gina! 1.
B: Hi,Kate!I'm reading a traditional Chinese novel.A:&Well. 2.
B: It's journey to the West.A:Is it interesting?B: 3.
I like the characters very much,especially,the Monkey King.A:4. &&B:Well,because he can make his magic stick small or big. He can also make 72 changes to his body.A:&Wow,could you please lend it to me after you finish it?&B: Sure. I'll give it to you as soon as I finish reading it.A:5.
B: You are welcome.
7. —Do you know
David- will go cycling or not tomorrow?—David? Never!He hates outdoor activities.&&&A. if&&&B. whether&&&C. weather&&&D. when
5. (2015 •青岛中考) 一My cousin has a sore throat.—She’d better .&&&A. drink water with honey&&&B. see a dentist&&&C. take a shower&&&D. get an X-ray
IV.补全对话(10分)从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话。&&&A. But I didn't put on enough warm clothes.&&&B. You should take your temperature.&&&C. You could drink some hot tea with honey.&&&D. What should I do?&&&E. What happened?A: You look terrible!B: Really? I didn't take good care of myself yesterday.A: 1
B:I was playing with my friends at the zoo. Then it got windy. 2 My head feels a little hot. 3&A:Maybe you have a fever. 4
B : Yes,you are right. And now I have a cough and a sore throat.A: 5
B:That sounds like a good idea.1.
8. (2015 •凉山中考) Please find out some
(不同) between the two pictures.
15. (2015&.孝感中考) 一These problems are too hard to
. Will you give me some advice?—There are many ways. The most important is to have a careful plan.&&&A. hand out&&&B. work out&&&C. look out&&&D. break out
3. (2013 •黄石中考) 他开会迟到了,因为他的车在半路坏了。He was late for the meeting because his car halfway.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号& “Donna is 19 years ol...”习题详情
198位同学学习过此题,做题成功率82.8%
Donna is 19 years old and loves animals, which is why I’m always happy to leave my dog with her when I go on holiday. Donna also helps to train hunting dogs, but recently, her boyfriend told me, she returned home from a farm in tears after being told to hit some dogs. “She wasn’t being asked to hit them because they didn’t behave well,” he said. “She was told to punch these puppies with a closed fist simply to let them know who is the boss,” Donna refused. Good for Donna. In my view, you hit an animal for only two reasons: as a way to teach it an important lesson to protect it from danger, such
or because you like hurting animals. Last summer, I attended a horse race. I don’t know much about horses, but I was alarmed when I saw a horse with a huge ulcer (溃疡) on its legs. “Surely this horse won’t race?” I asked. I was very surprised that nobody in the crowd seemed concerned. The horse began the race, but later it fell heavily. It had broken its leg. The next thing I saw was its dead body in a bag, being driven past. No one seemed to care, except those who had bet on it. I know people care for horse racing, but do they really care for horses? I doubt it. Oh, but it’s a tradition, I hear you say. Wouldn’t the world be a boring place if we didn’t occasionally hit, shoot and chase animals? Traditions are made by man and can be unmade. It was once acceptable to kill servants when their master died, to visit the mental hospitals to laugh at the patients or to watch public execution (执行死刑). Nor should it be forgotten that in our progress to a more civilized world, animals have played an important role: they have fed us, carried us, worked for us, rescued us, died for us and sometimes just saved us from loneliness. Surely by now they deserve our kindness. At the very least, they deserve our respect.【小题1】Donna was asked to hit the young dogs because &&&&.A.they misbehavedB.their owner disliked themC.people on the farm enjoy hurting themD.it was a way to train them to obey people【小题2】What does the underlined word in paragraph 2 probably mean?A.strikeB.strokeC.scoldD.pump【小题3】What is the author’s purpose in telling the readers the story about the horse?A.To explain the traditional horse race to readers.B.To prove that the weak horse can’t win in the race.C.To show that animals are treated unfairly by humans.D.To say that people care more for horses than horse racing.【小题4】Which of the following is NOT true?A.People no longer watch killing criminals in public.B.The author cannot accept anyone who hits the animals.C.It was a traditional practice to kill servants for their dead master.D.The author thinks it is possible to change the traditions made by man.【小题5】What’s the best title of the passage?A.No One Cares for Animals Nowadays.B.Let’s Protect the Endangered Animals.C.Show Animals the Respect They Deserve.D.The Stories Between Animals and People.D&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-广东省肇庆市高三3月第一次模拟考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Donna is 19 years old and loves animals, which is why I’m always happy to leave my dog with her when I go...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】根据第二段“She was told to punch these puppies with a closed fist simply to let them know who is the boss”可知,Donna被要求教训那些狗,不是因为那些狗不听话,而是要让它们知道谁是它们的主人,也就是训练它们,故选D。【小题2】根据第二段“She wasn’t being asked to hit them because they didn’t behave well,”可知,Donna被要求打那些狗,punch在此与hit同义,故选A。【小题3】根据第四段“I know people care for horse racing, but do they really care for horses?”可知,作者句了一个关于马的例子,来说明动物没有得到应有的尊重,故选C。【小题4】根据倒数第二段“It was once acceptable to kill servants when their master died, to visit the mental hospitals to laugh at the patients or to watch public execution (执行死刑).”可知,仆人陪葬、观看执行死刑这些在以前是一种传统,A、C正确;根据倒数第二段“Traditions are made by man and can be unmade.”可知,传统是人制定的,也是可以撤销的,D项正确;故选B。【小题5】根据最后一段“animals have played an important role ...Surely by now they deserve our kindness. At the very least, they deserve our respect.”可知,动物在人类文明中扮演者重要角色,它们至少应该得到应有的尊重。故选C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Donna is 19 years old and loves animals, which is why I’m always happy to leave my dog with her when...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Donna is 19 years ol...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Donna is 19 years old and loves animals, which is why I’m always happy to leave my dog with her when I go on holiday. Donna also helps to train hunting dogs, but recently, her boyfriend told me, she returned home from a farm in tears after being told to hit some dogs. “She wasn’t being asked to hit them because they didn’t behave well,” he said. “She was told to punch these puppies with a closed fist simply to let them know who is the boss,” Donna refused. Good for Donna. In my view, you hit an animal for only two reasons: as a way to teach it an important lesson to protect it from danger, such
or because you like hurting animals. Last summer, I attended a horse race. I don’t know much about horses, but I was alarmed when I saw a horse with a huge ulcer (溃疡) on its legs. “Surely this horse won’t race?” I asked. I was very surprised that nobody in the crowd seemed concerned. The horse began the race, but later it fell heavily. It had broken its leg. The next thing I saw was its dead body in a bag, being driven past. No one seemed to care, except those who had bet on it. I know people care for horse racing, but do they really care for horses? I doubt it. Oh, but it’s a tradition, I hear you say. Wouldn’t the world be a boring place if we didn’t occasionally hit, shoot and chase animals? Traditions are made by man and can be unmade. It was once acceptable to kill servants when their master died, to visit the mental hospitals to laugh at the patients or to watch public execution (执行死刑). Nor should it be forgotten that in our progress to a more civilized world, animals have played an important role: they have fed us, carried us, worked for us, rescued us, died for us and sometimes just saved us from loneliness. Surely by now they deserve our kindness. At the very least, they deserve our respect.【小题1】Donna was asked to hit the young dogs because ____.A.they misbehavedB.their owner disliked themC.people on the farm enjoy hurting themD.it was a way to train them to obey people【小题2】What does the underlined word in paragraph 2 probably mean?A.strikeB.strokeC.scoldD.pump【小题3】What is the author’s purpose in telling the readers the story about the horse?A.To explain the traditional horse race to readers.B.To prove that the weak horse can’t win in the race.C.To show that animals are treated unfairly by humans.D.To say that people care more for horses than horse racing.【小题4】Which of the following is NOT true?A.People no longer watch killing criminals in public.B.The author cannot accept anyone who hits the animals.C.It was a traditional practice to kill servants for their dead master.D.The author thinks it is possible to change the traditions made by man.【小题5】What’s the best title of the passage?A.No One Cares for Animals Nowadays.B.Let’s Protect the Endangered Animals.C.Show Animals the Respect They Deserve.D.The Stories Between Animals and People.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Donna is 19 years old and loves animals, which is why I’m always happy to leave my dog with her when I go on holiday. Donna also helps to train hunting dogs, but recently, her boyfriend told me, she returned home from a farm in tears after being told to hit some dogs. “She wasn’t being asked to hit them because they didn’t behave well,” he said. “She was told to punch these puppies with a closed fist simply to let them know who is the boss,” Donna refused. Good for Donna. In my view, you hit an animal for only two reasons: as a way to teach it an important lesson to protect it from danger, such
or because you like hurting animals. Last summer, I attended a horse race. I don’t know much about horses, but I was alarmed when I saw a horse with a huge ulcer (溃疡) on its legs. “Surely this horse won’t race?” I asked. I was very surprised that nobody in the crowd seemed concerned. The horse began the race, but later it fell heavily. It had broken its leg. The next thing I saw was its dead body in a bag, being driven past. No one seemed to care, except those who had bet on it. I know people care for horse racing, but do they really care for horses? I doubt it. Oh, but it’s a tradition, I hear you say. Wouldn’t the world be a boring place if we didn’t occasionally hit, shoot and chase animals? Traditions are made by man and can be unmade. It was once acceptable to kill servants when their master died, to visit the mental hospitals to laugh at the patients or to watch public execution (执行死刑). Nor should it be forgotten that in our progress to a more civilized world, animals have played an important role: they have fed us, carried us, worked for us, rescued us, died for us and sometimes just saved us from loneliness. Surely by now they deserve our kindness. At the very least, they deserve our respect.【小题1】Donna was asked to hit the young dogs because ____.A.they misbehavedB.their owner disliked themC.people on the farm enjoy hurting themD.it was a way to train them to obey people【小题2】What does the underlined word in paragraph 2 probably mean?A.strikeB.strokeC.scoldD.pump【小题3】What is the author’s purpose in telling the readers the story about the horse?A.To explain the traditional horse race to readers.B.To prove that the weak horse can’t win in the race.C.To show that animals are treated unfairly by humans.D.To say that people care more for horses than horse racing.【小题4】Which of the following is NOT true?A.People no longer watch killing criminals in public.B.The author cannot accept anyone who hits the animals.C.It was a traditional practice to kill servants for their dead master.D.The author thinks it is possible to change the traditions made by man.【小题5】What’s the best title of the passage?A.No One Cares for Animals Nowadays.B.Let’s Protect the Endangered Animals.C.Show Animals the Respect They Deserve.D.The Stories Between Animals and People.”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 protect animals作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信