拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
就算伤透了心 心里还是那个人 英语怎么翻译
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
就算伤透了心 心里还是那个人 英语怎么翻译Even though my heart is entirely broken , there's always the same person in my mind.仅供参考,满意请及时采纳,谢谢
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
伤透脑筋的英文
英文翻译have a difficult time&&&& injury... &&&&&& pass through... &&&&&& head... &&&&&&beat one' beat one's brains(out); beat ones brains... &&&&&&1.(指思考、记忆等能力) head
脑筋灵敏 keen a 动脑筋 us ...... &&&&&& use one' use one' rack one's br ...... &&&&&&rack one... &&&&&&twisted mind... &&&&&& an be old fashioned
说闲话的人真是旧脑 ...... &&&&&&be old fashioned... &&&&&&tobean brain... &&&&&&cause sb. bothersome
伤脑筋的问题 a knot ...... &&&&&&one- block-headed... &&&&&& mentally... &&&&&&breakin'in a brand new broken heart... &&&&&&from the bottom of my broken heart... &&&&&&have an inquiring mind... &&&&&&don't use one' don't take the trouble to think... &&&&&&bean brain... &&&&&&puzzle one's brains [oneself] about [ upon]...; rack one' cudgel ...... &&&&&&use your head... &&&&&&coin one's brains... &&&&&&set one' put on one' rack [ beat] one's b ...... &&&&&&be ready to beat one's brains... &&&&&&ill-advised... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法Tomas was worried . he had to discover someway to keep tusya from telling of the gold . and at last he worked out a plan汪汪为这事伤透脑筋。他得想点法子,不让小翠把找到金子的事情给说出去。终于,他想出了一个计划。 One instance cited by master was : one day , she was planting trees with several resident disciples . they were working and considering very carefully the proper places and ways to plant the trees师父举例说明,有一次她和几个长住正在种树,大儿七手八脚用尽力气,伤透脑筋如何才能把树种得好。 My personality and my temperament have always bothered me . being frank and outspoken have often caused me unintentionally to offend others . although i have continually tried to change , i had never succeeded总为自己的个性及脾气伤透脑筋,心直口快的我无形中常得罪他人,虽一直想改,但是情况一来往往本性难移! Currently pingtung air force base about more than 3 , 000 officers and soldiers , including more than 160 women , how to prevent similar things happen again , the military in taiwan now were racking their brains about目前屏东空军基地大约有三千多名官兵,其中有一百六十多名女性,要如何不让类似的事情再发生,台军方现在也伤透脑筋。 Five blocks wigy different shapes can be assembled numberless models , seem to be very simple but troublesmome to assemble indeed , please beat your brains to finish this arduous but intersting task with your hands五块形状各异的积木可组装出无数造型,看似非常简单,但真正拼装起来却让你伤透脑筋,朋友伸出你的双手,开动你的脑筋去完成这个艰巨又有趣的任务吧! A fish dealer named tsai , who has been going crazy lately as the wholesale price of milkfish has plummeted to about nt $ 28 , says with exasperation : " milkfish used to be a very expensive item , which people only got when recovering from an operation or after having a baby最近为了虱目鱼的批价一斤已经降到二十八元左右的成本价而伤透脑筋的蔡姓业者感慨地表示:过去虱目鱼是很高贵的东西,开刀和坐月子的人才吃的。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
伤透脑筋的英文翻译,伤透脑筋英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译伤透脑筋,伤透脑筋的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved亲爱的,虽燃我给不了你未来。但是我会用尽心血让你现在开心快了。对不起!用英语怎么说?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
亲爱的,虽燃我给不了你未来。但是我会用尽心血让你现在开心快了。对不起!用英语怎么说?
我有更好的答案
i&#39.,I will try my best tt give you the future, although I can&#39Dm sorry
采纳率:64%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲爱的的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包英语高手进.冷血人,用英文怎么说_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
英语高手进.冷血人,用英文怎么说
我有更好的答案