求一首英文电音之王抄袭哪首英文曲,最后面是一个女生唱this new word.this new word很燃的歌

求一首英文歌女生唱的 开头的音乐有点DJ的感觉 唱一部分后 听起来好像唱的a la bab 后面也有唱BABY BABY 最后结尾的时候唱BAABY的声音和前面的不一样
全部答案(共1个回答)
仙妮亚唐恩的专集《up》里的一首歌I'm Gonna Getcha Good!
这首算是DJ舞曲?.........
Let's go!
Don't wantc...
点击好评,幸福永远!!!是《one time》
应该是NEVER YOUR GONE 这个,如果能帮助到你,把我回答的问题设置为“好评”。
Madonna的那个不叫Mr.DJ,歌曲名字就是Music,跟她那张专辑同名的。
written by Madonna and Mirwais ...
歌曲 on my way
请给我一个好评哦 谢谢啦
答: 可以下载一个贝瓦儿歌里面很多都是儿童听的,我家宝宝小时候特别喜欢这个。
答: : 应该是东方神起的《Catch Me 》
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415问:一首女生唱的英文歌,很轻快,歌词里面有几句好像是love love me 过了就是一段哼唱_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
问:一首女生唱的英文歌,很轻快,歌词里面有几句好像是love love me 过了就是一段哼唱
问:一首女生唱的英文歌,很轻快,歌词里面有几句好像是love
love me 过了就是一段哼唱,听起来很舒服。求大神歌名感谢。
我有更好的答案
s a fire burning in my bonesI still believeYeah I still believeAnd all those things I didn't sayWrecking balls inside my brainI will scream them loud tonightCan you hear my voice this timeThis is my fight songTake back my life songProve I'm alright songMy power's turned onStarting right now I've still got a lot of fight left in meA lot of fight left in meLike a small boatOn the oceanSending big wavesInto motionLike how a single wordCan make a heart openI might only have one matchBut I can make an explosionThis is my fight songTake back my life songProve I'm alright songMy power's turned onStarting right now I'll be strongI'll play my fight songAnd I don'll be strongI'll play my fight songAnd I don't really care if nobody else believesCause I'm chasing sleepEverybody's worried about meIn too deepSay I't sayWrecking balls inside my brainI will scream them loud tonightCan you hear my voice this timeThis is my fight songTake back my life songProve I's been two yearsI miss my homeThere'm in too deepAnd it'm alright songMy power's turned onStarting right now I'll be strongI'll play my fight songAnd I don't really care if nobody else believesCause I've still got a lot of fight left in meLosing friends and I&#39Fight Song - Rachel PlattenLike a small boatOn the oceanSending big wavesInto motionLike how a single wordCan make a heart openI might only have one matchBut I can make an explosionAnd all those things I didn&#39
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包求一首英文歌 歌词好像有一句 i am young so i can do this 特别欢快的一首歌_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求一首英文歌 歌词好像有一句 i am young so i can do this 特别欢快的一首歌
我有更好的答案
Finding trust and love is not always easy to make你说的应该是这个吧Yael Naim 的《New Soul》O(∩_∩)O~试听下载.La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-/m.This is a happy endCause' you don&#39?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=new%20soul%20Yael%20Naim%20&t=2附歌词:歌曲名称;t understand everything you have doneWhy's everything so wrongThis is a happy endCome and give me your handI'll take your far away.[Refrain]:I'm a new soulI came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and takeBut since I came here felt the joy and the fearFinding myself making every possible mistakeLa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la..:http.baidu...baidu..://mp3.La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
采纳率:27%
god is a girl
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包一个很好听的英文女生唱的英文歌歌词什么什么way_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
一个很好听的英文女生唱的英文歌歌词什么什么way
我有更好的答案
re two Jack Trippers and a ChrissyThe new Three&#39, three-wayNormally, I don's not gay when it' us a chickHelicopter dickAnd all of that was OK'Cuz it was in a three-wayIt's right there when you see the instant replay (boom)Maybe two is enoughThat's what they'll sayBut we&#39歌曲,We'll meet back here and regroupNow let's CompanyIt's OK to put us in a three-wayIt&#39?I should diggity-ask you the sameAnd she sangHey, boys I want you bothI hope that you think that's cool(Say word?)I know most guys won't freak togetherShe forgot about the Golden Rule — a huh huhIt'll say, &s OK to put us in a three-wayIt's not gay when it&#39, &Hi& — Jinx!Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah no noYt get down with dudesBut tonight is a special exception (Great)See you're my best friendThrough thick and thinNow it's time to make a triple connectionLights offHere in the dark (Here in the dark)It's so hard to tell (So hard to tell)Where her body ends (La la)And my homie&#39.& about Cesar)We's begins (Ew wee)This rule dates back (The Golden Rule)To ancient Greece (Takin&#39. Justin Timberlake & Lady Gaga - 3 Way (The Golden Rule)Your mom says. Get ready.Doin' us a chickHelicopter dick, go! Hellicopter d*ck. Helicopter dickDoin's shoopRoll up to her crib with some Bartles & JamesHop off the buss with the AlizéNHell no: Way The Lonely Island FIt's a one,s in a three-wayWith a honey in the middle there's some leewayThe area's grey in a one,s in a three-wayWith a honey in the middle there's some leewayThe area's grey in a one, two three-wayFellas, yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahSummertime in the cityAnd everybody's having sexYou know I just got a page from a girl that I met last week at the PaylessShoe storesI also have a cutie to call who likes the way I knock on her bootsWell let's help them backLet's handle thatIn two-to-six hours, whatchu diggity-doing here
采纳率:85%
来自团队:
.我快速尝了一口 就要打饱嗝了I burp, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt!转身 坚持到底 给世界看'buenas noches打个好球By the end of the night my knees are now on your chest在夜晚结束前 我的膝盖在你胸上Fuck me bad,m about to start burpin&#39, bubble, bubble,Tyga&MysticBubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Turn around, stick it out, show the world what you got a转身 坚持到底 给世界看Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Turn around, stick it out, show the world you got it, let me see your bumper好吧 把它打开让我看看The bootie so smooth, can believe is not butter这宝贝好润滑 不敢相信竟然是黄油I go in for under, she wetter than a surfer我从下面进去 它比浪花还湿润I ate the pussy fast, I&#39..upon your cock给我上了发条Tick-tock-tick.turn and flick it不要背对我Girl like me, know a fucking I'm gonna do wicked我这样的女孩知道邪恶的角度One bott, open up your bubble butt, show the world you got it!转身 坚持到底 给世界看OK, but I'mma drop it like it's hot!我看不到狗 妈妈把它像热狗一样丢掉Bubble butt, beat it bad, let me show you what I've got, bubble!打败它 打败它 让你看看我是怎么较量的I ain't Snoop Dogg.即使被俘虏Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Turn around, stick it out, show the world what you got a转身 坚持到底 给世界看Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Turn around, stick it out, show the world you got it, bubbleBubble Butt - Major Lazer&Bruno Mars&amp, stick it out, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, show the world what you got a转身 坚持到底 给世界看Bubble butt, a cardio caress拉我起来 让我进去 心跳停止Make me come!让我来Make me come!让我来Come, we know you are the best!进去这里 你是最棒的Who's bad? 谁是坏人...look after the body, yeah照顾身体 耶Even cartel are up here, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Turn around, my shield, I&#39, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt!转身 坚持到底 给世界看., burp and re-lick the bottom of the surface我打饱嗝 再舔了下面I load in my clip in and told her, &don't get nervous!&我装进我的工具 告诉它别紧张I'm a Bang Bang Chiddy, bang, bang killer我是Chiddy 冷酷的杀手Nipple tit, nigga ball like a dribbler咬 舔 舔 像球一样舔遍全身Put you on a pickle, nipple on my dick把你放在肮脏的地方 轻咬我的下面Why you're tripping? I'm a crazy individual为什么你那么顺畅 我是个疯狂的个体Never do minimum, drive Benz, Bentley too!永远别低调 开上奔驰和宾利Damn, bitch, talk much, I don't want interviews该死的 话太多 我要的不是采访Pop, pop, I'm trying to get into you, into you我正在准备进入你身体They're making you my enemy, hot!让你成为我的敌人Not playing got the bitch mad要让你痴狂Me don't like flat screen, as I need a 3D! 我要的不是平板 而是3DBubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Turn around, stick it out, show the world what you got a转身 坚持到底 给世界看Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Turn around, stick it out, show the world you got it!转身 坚持到底 给世界看,m a wicked!锁定在我的屁股 妈妈说你是坏人Baby, baby, let me tell ya about the body, bubble, bubble, bubble butt屁股 屁股 屁股Turn around, riding the clock 写在时间里Beat it, beat it, yeah宝贝 我可以分享我的战利品Make you feel that beat like a Nokia像诺基亚一样震动., two bottles, swing it like cricket一次 两次 像球一样旋转My lock stock, my eyes
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包求一首英文歌 基本是纯音乐的很有节 基本就是一个女的在哼唱 啊啊 啊 啊~~ 貌似是这样。 急
全部答案(共1个回答)
或者电视剧,广告出现过(如果对你有帮助,请设置“好评”,谢谢!)
likaas, 不然就是泰勒的mine
有明确点得英文提示吗?
一、哈啊哈啊哈啊:
是不是卡洛儿的《假如爱有天意》
或《再见警察》
再或《对不起我爱你》