我有更好的答案
翻译如下:他对踢足球感兴趣He is interested in playing football
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包足球代表队 的翻译是:National team 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
足球代表队
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Football team
National team
National team
national soccer team
Soccer team
相关内容&ain our ciass ,some boys are very active 在我们的ciass,有些男孩是非常活跃的 & aSubject to the instruction from Leaders 受指示支配从领导 & a上一次发送的申请 Previous time transmits application & a汤姆和迈克将在什么时候 正在翻译,请等待... & a今天我要去加班 Today I must work overtime & aethylene copolymer thermoplastics — 乙烯共聚物热塑性塑料- & a不是xzm,而是我今生最爱的一个人。 Is not xzm, but is a person who I this life most love. & a你是英语几级? How many levels are you English? & a此外,植入区微环境中的理化因素,如乏氧微环境,力学微环境及化学微环境(缺损周边正常的软骨分泌的化学因子)均具有诱导间充质干细胞向软骨细胞分化作用。 In addition, implants in the area micro environment the physics and chemistry factor, if the deficiency oxygen micro environment, the mechanics micro environment and the chemistry micro environment (damage peripheral normal cartilage secretes chemistry factor) has the induction mesenchyma stem cell
& aecofocused ecofocused & a忙于...... Being busy with ...... & aIn this section you will hear incomplete dialogues. 在这个部分您将听见残缺不全的对话。 & aim horney wanna vid chat? im horney想要vid闲谈? & aAdd
You title in here Add You title in here & aShe is an American. 她是美国人。 & aBut precisely because of his purity and recklessness 但精确地由于他的纯净和粗心大意 & ai dont think she likes you a lot lol 我不认为她喜欢您很多lol & aCICUIT BREAKER CICUIT破碎机 & a我们在Millie的生日晚会上玩得非常开心。 We play extremely at the Millie birthday party happy. & aYou look strong. 您看起来坚强。 & aloving loving you cam be on my heart 爱恋爱您凸轮在我的心脏 & a3.
( )To initiate conversation with an Englishman , you can say It's raining today, isn't it ? 3. ()创始交谈与英国人,您能说它是今天下雨,是? & aIntro Riff 介绍即兴重复段 & aR_oyal 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIf you want to stay with me 如果您想要和我呆在一起 & aBrush it, but the tooth does not fall out of the 掠过它,但牙不落在外面 & a他和老外对话很流利。 He and the foreigner converses very fluently. & a俄狄浦斯王 Russia Di Pusi king & aHisense在国内率先推出基于自主知识产权operating system的Smart TV,同时开始提供丰富多样的电视应用商城服务。 Hisense promotes in the domestic lead based on proprietary intellectual property rights operating system Smart TV, simultaneously starts to provide the bountiful television to apply the commercial city service. & aseiect item seiect项目 & aLOVE my loveing 爱我loveing & athe product is lacked for one 正在翻译,请等待...
& a戒牌! Abstains the sign! & a赠送袜子 Bestows the sock & a希望我做好准备的时候你还在那里等我 正在翻译,请等待...
& a俺不淡定了。。。 I decided not palely.。。 & asan leandro 圣leandro & aMultiple freeze-thaw cycles of specimens should be avoided. 应该避免标本的多个freeze-thaw周期。 & aBecause of you my heart will go on 由于您我的心脏将继续 & a我自卑的呀 我自卑的呀 & ayouchoyan? youchoyan ? & ayou will think you more vulner able you will think you more vulner able & a你是我们的太阳 You are our sun & a这个小样 This galley proof & a她是在台湾第一个把《义勇军进行曲》公开唱出来的人。 She is in Taiwan first the human who sings publicly "the March of the Volunteers". & a自从来到这里我很TOUGH,我不想要这样的生活,我原本不是也不应该是这样的 Since arrives here my very TOUGH, I do not want such life, I am not originally should not be such & a我的天呐,cristian来你这留言了!羡慕啊羡慕!!! My day, cristian came your this message! Envies envies!!! & anationalebonne fête nationalité et bon anniversaire 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他不知道,他的鸡巴还硬着呢 He did not know, his penis also hard & aVehicleInfo VehicleInfo & a爱的是我还是你自己 Loves is I or you & a杞??淇℃? 杞? ?淇℃ ? & a开关时间 Switching time & ai xame right back i got disconnected 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWhat will I be? Everytime I just wonder what is my fate? However it will be 将是什么我? Everytime I奇迹什么是我的命运? 然而它将是 & a我不想忘记你,为什么你要这样对我,我们究竟算什么 I do not want to forget you, why you do have like this to me, we actually to calculate any & a足球代表队 Soccer team &当前位置: &
求翻译:新闻联播是我最喜欢的电视节目是什么意思?
新闻联播是我最喜欢的电视节目
问题补充:
News Network is my favorite TV show
news broadcast is one of my favorite television program
The news broadcast is the television program which I most like
News Network is one of my favourite TV shows
News Network is one of my favourite TV shows
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!他以前对踢足球很感兴趣 的翻译是:He used was interested in playing football 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他以前对踢足球很感兴趣
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
His previous interest in football
He used was interested in playing football
He used was interested in playing football
He previously was very interested in playing football
He before to plays the soccer to be interested very much
相关内容&a大量的蔬菜帮助你保持身体健康。 The massive vegetables help you to maintain the health. & achina's main pull for Alcatel was 瓷的主要拉扯为Alcatel是 & a他假装自己是英语专家 He disguises oneself is English expert & aI will never learn 我不会将学会 & aAdopted
Not Adopted 采取 没采取 & asonu nigam sonu nigam & a感觉中国如何!? How feels China!? & a我们找了一个小亭子,坐下来吃午饭 We have looked for a small alcove, sits down has the lunch & aif you are a parent who is not familiar with the internet ,now it is the best time to improve your computer skills. 如果您是不熟悉互联网的父母,现在它是最佳的时候改进您的计算机技能。 & a做关于航运方面的公司职员 Does about the shipping aspect company officer & a我们学校大部分学生喜欢流行歌曲 Our school majority of students like the popular song & aI'll get in and take the other end 我将进货并且采取另一个末端 & a付款申请已经交给杨姐 The payment application already gave Yang Jie & aFor love, I put down the dignity, put down the ch 为爱,我放下了尊严,放下了ch & a我相信早晚有那么一天我们相聚的 I believed sooner or later will have that day us to gather & a当我指出玛丽的计算机错误时,她没有尽快地改正它们,却申明那不是她的错。 When I pointed out when Mary's computer mistake, she does not have to correct them as soon as possible, declared actually that is not her mistake. & aMy body is a cage,that keep me from dancing with the one I love,my mind holds the key. 正在翻译,请等待...
& asheep-dip 绵羊浸洗 & a我们跑了还不到一英里他就累了 We have run tiredly also mile he & afirest firest & a我们已经收到海之川的付款 We already received Sichuan's of the sea payment & aWhat I say is true 什么我说是真实的 & a造纸机械的自清式喷淋管。 The paper manufacturing machinery purifies oneself the type to spray the tube. & aGRE sub,what the hack GRE潜水艇,什么文丐 & aguarana guarana & aI smile a lot and I'm nice to people I smile a lot and I'm nice to people & aopen open it? 打开开放它? & aIt is in a ratio of 3:2 that it is long and wide 是以3:2的比例它是长和宽 & a真的非常谢谢你 Really extremely thanks you & a现在英国的人口接近六千一百万人。 Now England's population close 61,000,000 people. & a贴心服务 携手向前 Intimate service hand in hand forward & a狼,是陆地上生物最高的食物链终结者之一 The wolf, is on the land one of biological highest food chain end matters & a及时地宣传公司新产品信息 正在翻译,请等待...
& a基坑支护段划分图 Hole excavated for building foundation supports and protections section division chart & a我又打错了 I have made a mistake & aEvery step that I take is another mistake to you 我采取的每个步骤是另一个差错对您 & asocial studies! 社会学! & aOnce upon a time did not expect to meet you 从前没有准备遇见您 & a我若爱你,与你何夕。 If I love you, with your what evening. & a放弃梦云 正在翻译,请等待...
& a什么课程 Any curriculum & a在学校吃饭吗
还是回家吃 正在翻译,请等待...
& amovement joint detail 运动联合细节 & aProvides access to additional members that control the data source properties of a layer. 提供存取对于控制层数的数据来源物产的另外的成员。 & astudents take their General Certificate of Secondary Education exams in about five to ten subjects 学生在大约五把他们的中等教育检查的将军Cetificate带到十 & a可爱的翻译公司经理,非常喜欢你 Lovable translation company executive, likes you extremely & a我们第一次相遇的地方就是这个书店 We first time meet the place is this bookstore & a我发现它有点怪,但不知道在哪儿。 I discovered it is a little strange, but did not know where is at. & a水化速度快 Hydrated speed quick & aWith the development of the Internet,shopping online is becoming more and more popular nowadays.There is no doubt that shopping online has some advantages.First of all,it's quite convenient,we needn't go to the shops to buy the things,so we can save a lot of time.Second,we can usually get a discount when buying the pro 与互联网的发展,在网上购物现今变得越来越普遍。没有疑义在网上购物有一些好处。首先,它是相当方便的,我们不需要去商店买事,因此我们可以很多时间保存。其次,当在网上时,买产品我们可以通常得到折扣。第三,有许多产品在互联网,可能适应我们的需要。 & a影响很不好 Influence very not good & aexacctly 正在翻译,请等待...
& a.on license-config screen select "nodelocked license" and point to edited ptc_licfile.dat .on执照设置屏幕精选“nodelocked执照”和点对编辑的ptc_licfile.dat & aA U.S. ambassador becoming a political star in China cannot be interpreted as U.S. respect for China." 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI do not want my room be clear by waiter 我不想要我的室由侍者清楚 & a离开难民营前往其他国家 Leaves the refugee camp to go to other countries & a他以前对踢足球很感兴趣 He before to plays the soccer to be interested very much &欢迎收看中央电视台的环球节目的翻译是:什么意思_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
欢迎收看中央电视台的环球节目的翻译是:什么意思
我有更好的答案
欢迎收看中央电视台的环球节目的翻译是:Welcome to watch the CCTV world programs
采纳率:85%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包}

我要回帖