第四题两个理解句子含义答题技巧翻译

拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3bc9aad-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器初三英语单词拼写和句子翻译练习题(带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初三英语单词拼写和句子翻译练习题(带答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初三英语单词拼写和句子翻译练习题(带答案)
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
单词拼写 句子翻译单词拼写(一)1. _______(九月)10th is the Teachers'& Day.2. Can you tell me the_______(高度)of the Mount Huangshan?3. The old man's sudden_______(死亡)made all his children very sad. 4. In this book, you will find out how to_______(解决)these difficult problems.5. He'd rather play computer games than_______(慢跑)along the road. 6. You should make a_______(决定)whether to go or to stay right now.7. Anna was sick of her brother's annoying_______(举止).8. [2011.苏州]Do you know the difference_______(在……之间)“beside" and "besides"?9. Some boys ran out of the classroom_______(吵闹的)after class.10. We should take action to protect the_______(濒临灭绝的)giant pandas.(二)1. The earth is becoming more and more_______(拥挤).2. If you live in a new city without friends, you can be very_______(孤独).3. Millie will go to England for further_______(教育)after she leaves college this summer.4. Zhang Ziyi is one of the most famous_______(演员)in the world. 5. It takes Mars about two years to revolve_______(完全地)around the sun.6. [2011.连云港]-I am worried I’m getting fatter.&& -You should eat_______(少)food and do more exercise.7.[2011.苏州]It's my cousin's_______(第二十三个)birthday next week.8. This is the_______(吵闹)song that I have ever heard. 9.[2011.南通]Frank loves playing basketball and practises_______(两次)a week..10. What an_______(激动的)result! Our team won the game at last.(三)1. The doctor told me to be_______(放松)and have a good rest for a few days.2. My cousin has a_______(习惯)of keeping his eyes closed when he listens to music. 3.Yang Zhenning is one of the greatest Chinese_______(科学家)in the world today.4. We need some yogurt, two_______(西红柿)and some honey to make the salad.5. Each colour on the world map_______(代表)a different country.6. This kind of sunglasses will be the most_______(时髦的)in the shop this summer.7. All of us were excited at his_______(到达).8. [2011.苏州] Would you like to_______(分享)your experiences with us?9. Look! Some fish are dead. The water in the river must be_______(污染).10. My mother often cooks_______(美味的)food at weekends.(四)1. [2011.苏州]_______(实际上),we still have a lot to learn.2. Do you know the_______(重要)of saving water?3. This T-shirt makes him feel_______(不舒适).4. Mr Wang left_______(生气)without saying anything.5. The doctor often_______(建议)me to take more exercise.6. Because of his_______(警告), 1 was careful.7. [2011.苏州]This book is of great______________(价值)to beginners.8. We should drive very slowly on_______(雾)days.9. Yesterday the temperature_______(下降)a little and we felt cold. 10. We think that she has all the_______(特性)to be our monitor.句子翻译(一)1.一直往前走,在第二个路口右转。______________________________________________________________________2.李先生太忙,不能来看比赛了。______________________________________________________________________3.在地图上很容易找到我们学校。______________________________________________________________________4.他们尽力想逃跑。______________________________________________________________________5.我们别无选择,只能放弃旅行计划。______________________________________________________________________(二)1.你们中多少人去过法国旅行?______________________________________________________________________2.你父亲给了你什么作为生日礼物?______________________________________________________________________3.没有人能确保通过这次考试。______________________________________________________________________4.房间里一定很冷,因为她在发抖。______________________________________________________________________5.[2011.苏州]我们的作业必须准时交。______________________________________________________________________(三)1.现在这个地方已经变成公园了。______________________________________________________________________2.他已经结婚20年了。______________________________________________________________________3.[2011.苏州]我希望将来当一名像她一样的老师。______________________________________________________________________4.她声音太小,没人能听见。______________________________________________________________________5.昨天妈妈在洗衣服时,我在听音乐。______________________________________________________________________(四)1.自从去年以来我就没有给他写过信。______________________________________________________________________2.在他们随着音乐跳舞时,我们都在鼓掌。______________________________________________________________________3.[2011.苏州]我们新来的英语老师年轻、漂亮、有耐心。______________________________________________________________________4.这些漂亮的发卡非常配她的衬衫。______________________________________________________________________5.他们的衣服五彩缤纷,以至于我不停地拍照片。______________________________________________________________________(五)1.[2011.苏州]她要求我们每天至少花一小时学习英语。______________________________________________________________________2.飞机起飞的时候噪音很可怕。______________________________________________________________________3.他时不时地感到孤独。______________________________________________________________________4.表演者都穿着不同的戏服。______________________________________________________________________5.她课上得好,课后经常给我们很多帮助。______________________________________________________________________(六)1.必须采取措施使地球免受污染。______________________________________________________________________2.三年前语文是由王老师教的。______________________________________________________________________3.我们的城市发生了很大的变化。______________________________________________________________________4.我认为上周末他们过得不愉快。______________________________________________________________________5.他从车上摔下,并受了伤。______________________________________________________________________(七)1.那个博物馆是8年前建造的。______________________________________________________________________2.学生们正在打扫教室,是吗?______________________________________________________________________3.你知道你爷爷多大年纪吗?______________________________________________________________________4.下星期将有一场精彩的足球比赛。______________________________________________________________________5.---格林先生来这所学校有多久了?&& ---3年半了。______________________________________________________________________&&& 参考答案单词拼写(一)l. September&& 2.height&&&&&& 3.death&&&&&&& 4.solve&&&&&&&&& 5.jog6. decision&&& 7. behaviour&&& 8. between&&&&& 9. noisily&&&&&& 10. endangered(二)l. crowded&&& 2.lonely&&&&&&&& 3.education&&& 4.actresses&&&&& 5.completely6. less&&&&&& 7. twenty-third&&& 8. noisiest&&&& 9. twice&&&&&&& 10. exciting(三)1. relaxed&&&& 2. habit&&&&&&&& 3. scientists&&& 4. tomatoes&&&&& 5. represents6. fashionable& 7. arrival&&&&&& 8. share&&&&&& 9. polluted&&&&&& 10. delicious(四)1. Actually&&& 2. importance&&& 3. uricomfortable& 4. angrily&&&&& 5. advises6.warrung&&&& 7.value&&&&&&&& 8.foggy&&&&&&&& 9.dropped&&&&& 10. qualities
句子翻译(一)1. Walk straight on, and turn right at the second turning. (或 take the second turning on the right.)2. Mr. Li is too busy to come and watch the game.3. It is very easy to find our school on the map.4. They tried their best to run away.5. We had/have no choice but to give up the travel plan/the plan for the trip.(二)&1. How many of you have traveled to France?&2. What did your father give you as the birthday present?&3. Nobody is sure to pass the exam.&4. It must be cold in the room for she is shaking.&5. Our homework must be handed in on time.(三)&1. Now the place has turned into a park.&2. He has been married for 20 years.&3. I hope to be a teacher like her in the future.&4. Her voice is so low that nobody can hear her.&5. I was listening to music while mother was doing some washing yesterday. (四)&1. I haven’t written to him since last year.&2. We were clapping while they were dancing to the music. &3. Our new English teacher is young, beautiful and patient.&4. The fancy hair clips match well with her blouse.&5. Their clothes were so colorful that I couldn't stop taking photos.(五)&1. She asks us to spend at least an hour a day leaning English.&2. The noise was terrible when the plane took off. .&3. He feels lonely from time to time.&4. The performers wore different costumes.&5. She teaches well and often gives us a lot of help after class. '(六)&1. Something must be done to prevent the earth from being polluted. &2. Chinese was taught by Miss Wang three years ago./Miss Wang taught us Chinese three years ago.&3. Great changes have taken place in our city.&4. I don't think they enjoyed themselves last weekend. &5. He fell off the bike and hurt himself.(七)1. That museum was built eight years ago.2. The students are cleaning the classroom, aren't they?3. Do you know how old your grandpa is?4. There's going to be a wonderful football match next week.& (或 There'll be a wonderful football match next week.)5. - How long has Mr. Green been at this school?- For three and a half years(或 For three years and a half). 文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?英语翻译_四六级作文冲刺:三个句子两套模板_沪江英语
分类学习站点
四六级作文冲刺:三个句子两套模板
编辑点评:作文是四六级考试中重要的得分点和难点,但掌握了一定的技巧和写作思路后,四六级作文分数还是有机会在短期内获得提高的。最后冲刺阶段,背几个句子和模板,为考场作文加分吧。
作文是四六级考试中重要的得分点和难点,但掌握了一定的技巧和写作思路后,四六级作文分数还是有机会在短期内获得提高的。最后冲刺阶段,背几个句子和模板,为考场作文加分吧。
一、先背3个句子
1、Nowadays with the rapid development of advanced &&., more and more&..are commonly and widely used in everyday life。(讲重要性)
2、The popularity of digital &will have great influence on our work, study and everyday life. On the one hand &,But on the other hand。(讲影响)
3、To conclude,&..are just like a double-edged sword. With them we may have less trouble dealing with problems in life and enjoy a better-off life. However, one point should be kept in mind that we should take sensible use of them , always being the master of them。(结尾段)
P.S. 灵活运用第1句和第2句,根据不同模板自由组合。
二、再背2个模板
1、开头段:先讲重要性,然后转讲不好的地方。
中间段:措施
结尾段:先来个小转折再进入总结
开头段:Nowadays with the rapid development of advanced &&., more and more&..are commonly and widely used in everyday life. However, what worries most of us is that&&
中间段:Firstly&.Secondly&..Lastly but in no means least&&
结尾段:To conclude,&..are just like a double-edged sword. With them we may have less trouble dealing with problems in life and enjoy a better-off life. However, one point should be kept in mind that we should take sensible use of them , always being the master of them。
2、开头段:先讲重要性,然后转讲争论
中间段:转折(即列出两种不同人的观点)
结尾段:直接进入总结(即你的观点)
开头段:It is accepted that &. Plays a significant part for both &, and what&s more , a lot of attention is being drawn to the change of&.. However, whether & deserves such an attention , people&s ideas vary。
中间段:On the one hand, some people hold the view that &。
On the other hand, a great many people insist that&。
结尾段:From my perspective, however&. (你的观点). Therefore, it&s time that(措施之类的)
声明:沪江网高度重视知识产权保护,发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将做相应处理。
& &扫码不方便,也可以通过QQ群号添加:Thefirstmantostudythenat;我国像其他发展中国家一样,严重缺乏技术熟练人员、;那些最早研究电的性质的人们可能并没有料到,他们那;2)逆译法:就是按照意群把句子拆分之后,逆着原文;Bothplantsandanimalsofma;在逐渐适应不同的气候环境、养料来源和生活方式的过;Inreality,thelinesofdivi;Youmu
The first man to study the nature of electricity could not image that their experiments, carried on because of mere intellectual curiosity, would eventually lead to modern electrical technology, without which we can scarcely conceive of contemporary life.
我国像其他发展中国家一样,严重缺乏技术熟练人 员、工程技术人员和行政管理人员,因此,我们请 贵方提供方便,培训尽可能多的经营人员。 那些最早研究电的性质的人们可能并没有料到,他 们那些只是出于求知的欲望而进行的试验,最终竟 产生了现代电业科技,而没有这种技术我们当今的 生活简直是不可想象的。
2)逆译法:就是按照意群把句子拆分之后,逆着原文的句法排列,从后往前逐个翻译,组合成句。常用于翻译英语中“先议后叙”的句子。
Both plants and animals of many sorts show remarkable changes in form, structure, growth habits, and even mode of reproduction in becoming adapted to different climatic environment, types of food supply, or mode of living.
在逐渐适应不同的气候环境、养料来源和生活方式的过程中,许多种类的动植物在外形、构造、生活习性甚至繁殖方式方面都发生了显著的变化。
In reality, the lines of division between sciences are becoming blurred, and science again approaching the Dunity‖ that it had two centuries ago―although the accumulated knowledge is enormously greater now, and no one person can hope to comprehend more than a fraction of it.
You must fix in mind the symbols and formulae, definitions and laws of physics, no matter how complex they may be, when you come in contact with them, in order that you may understand the subject better and lay a solid foundation for further study.
虽然现在积累起来的知识要多得多,而且任何个人也只可了解其中的一部分,但事实上,各学科之间的界限却变得模糊不清,科学再次近似于两百年前的“单一整体”模式。
为了更好地学习物理学并为进一步学习打好坚实的基础,当你接触到物理学上的符号、公式、定义和定律的时候,不论他们多么复杂,你也必须把它们牢牢记住。 采用逆译法要注意以下几个问题: ? 要能正确的理解原文,能合理划分意群。 ? 在逆着原文顺序翻译时,不改变原文的意思、语气和重点。 ? 要符合逻辑,上下衔接,意义连贯。 3)综合法:翻译过程中纯粹使用顺译法或逆译法的情况并不多,更多的是两者兼有。因此,在单独使用以上任意一种方法不能获得理想译文的时候,应根据具体情况对长句的处理方法进行综合考虑, 并且兼顾上下文的连接关系,综合处理。
综合方法又可分为抽叙法和插叙法两类。
抽叙法指在句首句尾都不便起译的情况下,从句子中间选取一个便于起译且能带动全句的起点,以便统领译文全句,使其他部分依次跟上。
插叙法是在分析原句时发现某一相对游离的部分,或者在安排译句时暂时安排不上合适位置的部分,这时可先把这一部分搁置一旁,待全句译文基本上安排后,再插入句中适当的位置,必要时也可用括号或破折号将其与其他部分隔开。
In the same village, and in one of these very houses (which, to tell the precise truth, was sadly time-worn and weather-beaten), there lived many years since, while the country was yet a province of Great Britain, a simple good-natured fellow of the name of Rip Van Winkle.
好多年以前,当这里还是大不列颠的殖民地的时候,在这个村子里,而且就在这样的一所房子里(这所房子,说句老实话,由于年深月久,风吹雨打,已经破烂不堪),曾经住着一个淳朴善良,名叫瑞普?凡?温克尔的人。
These new observational capabilities would result in simply a mass of details were it not for the fact that theoretical understanding has reached the stage at which it is becoming possible to indicate the kind of measurements required for reliable weather forecasting.
理论上的认识现已达到能够指明各种测量的性质的阶段(这些测量对于可靠的天气预报是必不可少的),如果不是这样,那么这些新的观察能力就只会造成繁琐材料的堆积。
body of knowledge is customarily divided for convenience of study into the classification: mechanics, heat, light, electricity and sound.
But without Adolf Hilter, who was possessed of a demoniac personality, a granite will, uncanny instincts, a cold ruthlessness, a remarkable intellect, a soaring imagination and Cuntil toward the end, when drunk with power and success, he overreached himself―an amazing capacity to size up people and situations, there almost certainly would never have been a Third Reich.
为便于学习起见, 通常将此知识体系分为力学、热学、光学、电学和声学。
译文1: 如果没有阿道夫?希特勒,那就几乎可以肯定不会有第三帝国。因为阿道夫?希特勒有着恶魔般的性格、花岗石般的意志、不可思议的本能、无情的冷酷、杰出的智力、深远的想象力以及对人和时局惊人的判断力。这种判断力最后由于权利和胜利冲昏了头脑而自不量力,终于弄巧成拙。
译文2. 但要是没有那个生性残暴、意志坚韧、心肠冷酷、直觉超人、才智出众且想象力丰富的阿道夫?希特勒,没有那个在因被权利和成功冲昏头脑而招致失败之前对人和局势都具有惊人判断力的阿道夫?希特勒,那历史上几乎就不可能有一个第三帝国。 Exercise Three 1. He had flown in just the day before from Georgia where he had spent his vacation basking in the Caucasian sun after the completion of the construction job (that) he had been engaged in the South.
2. Because of this English background of civil conflict, English-speaking America, where there were no religious wars, as such, is often described as a land of refuge to which men and women came in order to enjoy the religious and political freedom denied them in their homeland.
3. The president said at a press conference dominated by questions on yesterday’s election results that he could not explain why the Republicans had suffered such a widespread defeat, which in the end would deprive the Republican Party of long-held superiority in the House. 4. It was our view that the United States could be effective in both the tasks outlined by the President---that is, of ending hostilities as well as of making a contribution to a permanent peace in the Middle East---if we conducted ourselves so that we could remain in permanent contract with all of these elements in the equation.
5. During my stay in London throughout the whole winter, I met professor Johnson many times on different occasions, such as an anniversary dinner-party, a performance of Shakespeare’s play, which he liked to attend, or Saturday night dances, which brought together the great names of artistic circles in many parts of London for social contact every week.
6. Americans who would be patriots must try to learn what it is that they have in common, what it is in the republic that is worth cheri until they know that, their patriotism will have no more content than a bright, loud afternoon parade. 7. Learning is, in too many cases, but a foil to common sense, a substitute for true knowledge. Books are less often made use of as spectacles to look at nature with, than as blinds to keep out strong light and shifting scenery from weak eyes and indolent disposition. 8. Behold! That golden sea with dazzling waves mountain-high―an immensity of wheat field for three day’s fly, where my father stands shoulder―high, my elder brother exposing only his head, my granny falling into the sea upon her tread, above me golden billows surging like a crest of hundred feet and I hold my breath, jumping two times and three, which ends in a failure to reach the ears of wheat! 10. “翻译体”与“翻译腔”
由于英汉两种语言文化背景不一,行文结构与遣词造句的习惯也相去甚远,语际转换不可避免地产生一些矛盾。翻译的过程其实就是这种矛盾不断妥协的过程。著名学者、翻译家余光中将其形象地概括为?°比如英文译成中文,既不许西风压倒东风,变成洋腔洋调的中文,也不许东风压倒西风,变成油腔滑调的中文?±。但在英汉翻译实际操作的过程中由于英语的先入为主,矛盾对峙的结果往往一不小心西风就压倒了东风,译出来的文字便?°不中不西,非驴非马,似通非通、诘屈聱牙?±;让人?°看起来碍眼、听起来逆耳、说起来拗口?±。尤金?奈达在《翻译理论与实践》提到了这种现象,专门造了一个词?a?atranslationese。
? 奈达(Eugene Nida):In other words, a good translation of the Bible must not be a Dcultural translation.‖ Rather, it is a Dlinguistic translation.‖ Nevertheless, this does not mean that it should exhibit in its grammatical and stylistic forms any trace of awkwardness or strangeness. That is to say, it should studiously avoid Dtranslationese‖―formal fidelity, with resulting unfaithfulness to the content and the impact of the message. ? 汉语中各学者对这个词的翻译不尽相同。如: ?
Translationese: (表达不流畅、不地道的)翻译文体,翻译腔;佶屈聱牙的翻译语言。(英汉大辞典) ? 王志奎将其翻译为“翻译体”
力戒“翻译体”―翻译体(translationese) 是指我国翻译作品中存在的语言文字非规范化运用问题。并且认为它不但严重影响译文的质量,而且会影响汉语语言的纯洁性,不利于汉语语言的健康发展。 ? 孙致礼将其称之为翻译症―指那种实在生硬拗口、佶屈聱牙、实难为广大读者所接受的译文,需要认真加以克服。? ? ? ? ? 也就是说,带有翻译症的译文,是一种病态的译文。 主要表现在两个方面: 一、语言不顺,既违背了汉语语言的规范,又败坏了读者的阅读兴趣。 E.g. When the lady ticket-seller saw me, her otherwise attractive face turned sour, violently so. (J. H. Griffin: Into Mississippi) 译文:当女售票员看见我时,她那在其他情况下还挺妩媚的面孔突然变色,变得怒气冲冲。 改译:女售票员一见到我,原本颇为动人的面孔刷的一沉,变得煞是难看。 ? They draw no distinctions and
they are merely American.(C. Quinn: The Jeaning of America) ? 译文:它们没有什么区别,也不分什么阶级;它们仅仅是美国人的。 ? 改译:这种裤子对人不分贵贱,不讲等级,只要是美国人都可以穿。 ? 王宏印教授将其翻译为 “翻译腔”。 ? ……那么,就不妨说“翻译体”之称谓乃是与本土“创作体”相对。既然中西之间的沟通不得不借助翻译这种出力不讨好的手段,那么,我们就不得不承认:“翻译体”并不是不需要,只要它不至于是不合规范的“洋泾浜”和不伦不类的“混杂体”就行。不过对于译者来说,……却必须力求消除“翻译腔”。(p259) ? 从以上几位学者的讨论中可以看出,虽然translationese有的翻译为“翻译症”,有的翻译为“翻译体”,也有的翻译为“翻译腔”,但都认为不符合汉语规范的、佶屈聱牙的翻译是必须在译文中要消除的。 ? 为了避免理解上的混乱,我们暂时将“translationese” 译为 “翻译腔”,而“翻译体”则指带有某些异国情调的译文。那么,我们可以说,翻译腔是要尽力避免的。?°翻译体?±则是允许的,正如鲁迅先生在《且介亭杂文二集》中说的:?°只求易懂,不如创作,或者改作,将事改为中国事,人也化为中国人。如果还是翻译,那么,首先的目的,就在博览外国的作品,不但移情,也要益智,至少是知道何时何地,有这等事,和旅行外国,是很想像的;它必须有异国情调,就是所谓的洋气?±。 ? My wife and I are longing to see Yan’an―Mecca in our minds. ? 译文1:妻子和我都渴望去看一看我们心目中的圣地?a延安。 ? 译文2:妻子和我都渴望去看一看我们心目中的麦加?a延安. ? Cicero’s Waterloo was a woman. ? 译文1:西塞罗毁在一个女人身上。 ? 译文2:西塞罗的滑铁卢是一个女人。 ? 两例中的译文1都符合?°忠实通顺?±的标准,而译文2则更多了些异国情调。 翻译腔的原因
“翻译腔”主要有一下几种病因: 1)做表面文章 ? a lying-in hospital
允许躺下的医院(产科医院) ? polite society 谦虚的社会(上流社会) ? a policy holder 掌握政策者(投保人) ? rotten borough 腐烂市区(有名无实的选区) 2) 照搬字典 ? I believed then that I would die there, and I saw with a terrible clarity the things of the valley below. (N. S. Momaday: The End of my Children) ? 原译:这时我觉得我要死在那儿了,而且清晰得可怕地看见了下面山谷里的景物。 ? 改译:这时我觉得我要死在那儿了,而下面山谷里的景致却看得异常清晰。 ? ? I wonder how she would feel if she learned that the Negro before whom she had behaved in such an unlady-like manner was habitually a white . 原文:我心想:她在一个黑人面前表现得这样没有淑女风度,如果她得知这个黑人习惯上是个白人时,不知她会有什么感觉。 ? 改译:我心想:她在一个黑人面前表现得这样没有淑女风度,如果她得知这个黑人实际上是个白人时,不知她会有什么感觉。 3)照搬原文的功能词 ? …once again, the idea worked so well that word got around…(C. Quinn: The Jeaning of America) ? 原译:……这个主意如此管用,以至于消息又一次传开了…… ? 改译:这一招果然奏效,消息再一次不胫而走。 4)死抠语法
? Everything is fine here, I simply don’t know what he is complaining about. ? 原译:这里什么都好,我简直不知道他正在抱怨什么。(……我简直不知道他老在抱怨什么。) ? The options of the poor families were narrowed down so that they were most compelled to borrow money. ? 原译:那几户贫困家庭的选择机会被缩小了,因此大多数被迫去借债。 ? 改译:那些贫困户的选择余地越来越小,多数被迫借债。 5)照搬原文的语序
译者经常不能够打破原文结构的束缚,一味照搬原文的词序、语序,导致了译文的走形。 ? In consequence of his decision, I was in due course placed in the third, or lowest, division of the Fourth, or bottom, Form. (W. Churchill: Harrow)
? 原译:由于他的决定,我给及时地编入了四年级(也即最低年级)的三班(也即最低一班)。 ? 改译:由于他的决定,我给及时地编入了四年级三班,也就是最低年级的最低一班。(正常) ? It used to be said that English people take their pleasures sadly. ? 原译:过去人们常说,英国人郁郁不乐地享受乐趣。 ? 改译:以前人们常说,英国人享乐时也郁郁不乐。 ? I had scarcely passed my twelfth birthday when I entered the inhospitable regions of examination…(W. Churchill: Harrow) ? 原译:我进入令人头痛的考试区域时,刚过了十二岁生日…… ? 改译:我刚过了十二岁生日,就步入了令人头痛的考试区域。
6)照搬原文的表达方式
原文的表达方式,包括特有的措辞、特有的比喻等,能够移植的应该尽量移植,以便更好地传达原作的异国情调,但不能移植的也不要勉为其难,否则会弄巧成拙。 ? But the steps became deeper and deeper, and at last I had to drop down the length of my body and more. (N. S. Momaday: The End of my Childhood) ? 原译:不过台阶越来越深,最后我得从跟我一样高、甚至比我还高的台阶上爬下去。 ? The woman appeared with our beer.(R. Zacks: The Date Father Didn’t Keep) ? 原译:那个女人端着我们的啤酒出现了。 ? 改译:那个女人给我们送啤酒来了。 如何消除翻译腔? ? 在译文中避免翻译腔,需注意以下几点: 一是理解时望文生义,不求甚解,表达时草率马虎,流于字面?还是以严肃的科学态度和艺术精神对待翻译工作,由原文本的语言层次深入逻辑层次、摸清事理层次,然后再经过逻辑处理和语言转换,译成纯正无暇、晓畅易懂的译文本? 二是不顾两种语言的客观差异,生搬硬套英文词语、指称、时态、语态、句式等“虚”的方面,还是取其要旨,坚持务实,舍弃不必要的语言外形,采用汉语的虚,以虚养实,换一套地地道道的汉语服饰? 三是不顾汉语的融合能力,不顾读者的接受能力,机械搬用原语的词格、典故和行文结构,还是适当吸收原语的表现法和能为译入语所兼容的语言手段,设法给译入语输入新机,以便中国读者所接受,所理解,所欢迎? 四是一味强调原作之深不可测,高不可攀,亦步亦趋,还是能看透原作,评价原作,“入乎其中,出乎其外”,“得其精而忘其粗”,勇于超越,善于创新,身为译者,顾及作者,面向读者,以求理想值效果? ? 唯能牢记上述几点,并能区别对待,坚持正确做法,避免错误做法,再加上严谨的科学态度,灵活的艺术手腕,锲而不舍地追求,赢得读者对译文的理解和宽容,则翻译腔必能基本消除。 ? 消除翻译腔关健:在有基本素质的基础上还要有认真的态度,包括理解、表达以及审校阶段。 练习 ? It doesn’t matter to me as long as I get something between my rids and my backbone.
? 原译:没有关系,只要有点东西放在我的肋骨和脊骨之间就行了。 ? The students in a cluster and lift their hands when their names are called.
? 原译:学生们站在一起,当他们的名字被叫到时,就举举手。
? And it is imagined by many that the operations of the common mind can be by no means compared with these processes, and that they have to be acquired by a sort of special training. 练才能掌握。 ? 原译:它被许多人想象成这样子:普通人的思维活动根本无法与科学的思维过程相比,这个思维过程必须经过专门训? I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy--I would have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy. 原译:我追逐过爱,首先因为爱能带来狂喜――我宁愿牺牲我所有的余生来换取这片刻的幸福。 ? She stood there, in silent opposition. ? 原译:她以无声反对的姿势站在向那里。 ? The study found that non-smoking wives of men who smoke cigarettes faces a much greater than normal danger of developing lung cancer. ? 原译:这项研究发现,抽烟男人的不抽烟的妻子患肺癌的危险,比一般人要大得多。 ? Surely, though, if a computer can be made complex enough, it can be as creative as we. If it could be made as complex as a human brain, it could be the equivalent of a human brain and do whatever a human being can do. ( I. Asimov: The Difference Between a Brain and a Computer) ? 原译:可是,如果能把电脑造得足够复杂的话,那它一定能像我们一样富于创造力。倘若它能像人脑那样复杂,它就能与人脑旗鼓相当,完成人脑做能做的一切。
三亿文库包含各类专业文献、外语学习资料、生活休闲娱乐、中学教育、应用写作文书、高等教育、文学作品欣赏、幼儿教育、小学教育、39第四章
句子的翻译等内容。 
 书:第四章文言文理解与翻译(含习题、答案)_语文_高中教育_教育专区。第四章 ...(2010年浙江省高等职业技术教育招生考试语文文言文试题) 17.下列五句话分别编为...  翻译中主题句取向的语用... 8页 1下载券 第四章 句子的翻译 (主语... 51...二 从贴切表达词语蕴含意义的角度比较以下几组译文(选择题,选最合适的翻译,很...  第四章 句子的翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语专业 翻译课件 第四章 句子的翻译 翻译单位 ? 20世纪70年代,前苏联著名语言学派翻译理论家巴尔胡达罗夫在...  笔译1 句子翻译练习 (2)_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。翻译实践与职业...第四章 翻译的职业展望与针对翻译的相关考试介绍(2 学时) 目的要求:了解翻译...  翻译句子1 6页 免费 第四章 句子的翻译(1) 8页 1下载券 翻译中的句子组合...第二部分:句子类型一、五种基本句子类型英语句子大部分在五种基本句子类型基础上...  翻译句子1-8 3页 2财富值 句子翻译1 12页 免费 第六次课--句子的翻译1 86页 2财富值 翻译中的句子组合 (1) 58页 2财富值 第四章 句子的翻译(1) 8...  第四章 句子的翻译 4.1 主语的确定对于初学者来说,句子是较为理想的翻译单位。“立足于句,放眼语篇” 柯林斯词典对英语句子的定义是这样的: 对于初学者来说,句...  班级:2010 级 13 班 第四章 翻译的技巧(2) 译例与练习 姓名: 黎淑君 学号: 二、变态: 被动语态的译法 (一)英语中被动结构的句子译成汉语主动句...}

我要回帖

更多关于 四年级句子类型题型 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信