微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
翻译服务相关分类:
翻译服务相关搜索词:
商务服务所有分类:
金牌会员推荐:
&2017 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&增值电信业务经营许可证B2-&&
还没关注列表网?一大波金豆等你拿!我不确定现在具体的费用是多少,要咨询你们的货代 的翻译是:I'm not sure now how much is the fee to consult your forwarder 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我不确定现在具体的费用是多少,要咨询你们的货代
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I'm not sure how much it cost now specifically to consult your freight forwarding
I concrete expense uncertain now what, want consult your goods take the place of
I'm not sure now how much is the fee to consult your forwarder
Now I do not identify specific costs would be, how you want to advice the cargo agent
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a狼来了 The wolf came & aUsing the formula as following 使用惯例如跟随 & a在人的身上 正在翻译,请等待...
& ait is gone will be better than it is over . it is gone will be better than it is over. & aThailand
have a lot of important traditions but ther are all about people and their life's style 泰国有很多重要传统,但有所有关于人和他们的生活方式 & athe trag edy of life ,is not so much,but what they miss trag edy生活,非常不是,什么人遭受; 但什么他们错过 & afilter backgrounder 过滤器backgrounder & a然而毋庸置疑,美国经济的主要缺点不在于生产,而在于消费。 However without a doubt, the American economy main shortcoming does not lie in the production, but lies in the expense. & aナルト、尾獣化したよ。 (naruto), to tail animal it converted. & a过南海大道这条马路 Crosses South China Sea main road this street & a他们不做作业,却去聊天 正在翻译,请等待... & a一家饭店鼓励客人锁住他们的门 正在翻译,请等待... & as发货 Consignment & aTo allow an opportunity to agree suitable goals and timescales for improvement in an individual’s performance or conduct. 允许机会同意适当的目标和时标为在个人成绩或品行的改善。 & aKeep falling down 保留跌倒 & aI work on
OP yesterday can’t check email. 我研究操作昨天不可能检查电子邮件。 & a不常被人提起 Is not often mentioned by the human & ain term of local recurrence. With respect to longterm
& a对不起,刚才我手机没电了,刚刚才收到你的信息, Sorry, my handset electricity, just only then has not received your information a moment ago. & aAfter-Sales Dept. of ZTE Nigeria LTD After-Sales Dept. of ZTE Nigeria LTD & aMr Reece reece先生 & aWSCO SELF furred lath doesn't
require additional self-furring 正在翻译,请等待... & a私は彼らの理想を実現したい! ! 我希望使他们的理想成为事实! ! & a???? : recruit@asaweb.co.kr 段落的就业意思: recruit@asaweb.co.kr & a弄死 正在翻译,请等待... & aNo inventory will be moved until proper clearance is given. 存货不会被移动,直到给适当的清除。 & apolyester filing 聚酯屑子 & awithstand the test of marriage withstand the test of marriage & aAl Saffa St off Sheikh Zayed Rd | PO Box 117546 Al Saffa St Zayed Rd回教族长& &PO箱子117546 & a福建省疑似感染性腹泻病例病原学诊断影响因素的分析 Fujian Province doubtful infectious diarrhea case of illness etiology diagnosis influence factor analysis & a小さなZemaliya Small Zemaliya & aA verbal agreement is not as binding as a written contract. 一个口头协议不是一样约束作为一个书面合同。 & a、香叶、草果、 Crane, strawberry, & aI hope you anderstand what I I hope you anderstand what I & ais TV a plus or a minus, 正在翻译,请等待... & a. How's everything . 怎么是一切 & ainto the property market has also increased the importance of the memorandum as a marketing instrument. 入财产市场也增加了备忘录的重要性当营销仪器。 & aあまり一つのgを書かない 正在翻译,请等待... & afor man facial how many masque we need? intesive moisture masque and...? 为人面部多少面具我们需要? intesive湿气面具和… ? & aProperty
ownership 物产归属 & aI.just.want.to.be.myself I.just.want.to.be.myself & ascroll speed 纸卷速度 & a線材的倒角半徑為0.3mm。 The line material bevel edge radius is 0.3mm. & a因为人类的大量捕杀,动物数量越来越少。 Because the humanity captures and kills massively, animal quantity are more and more few. & aThey also could pay in RMB, if they want. 如果他们要,他们在RMB可能也支付。 & a我不能取到这笔钱 I cannot take this money & a似乎我说什么都会让你生气 正在翻译,请等待... & a拍出的微观画面难以想象得好, Lays out the microscopic picture imagines with difficulty well, & aChinese Insurance association 正在翻译,请等待... & aStrShe thought about a young girl that had two small chirdren living out on the street with her on the corner of Eighth and Chestnut street StrShe考虑有的一个女孩二小chirdren生活在街道与她在角落的第八和栗子街道 & aFor the inmate, 为囚犯, & amake a conversation by using expressions for greeting and introduction 做一次交谈通过使用表示为问候和介绍 & aConceptual
researchers. 概念设计决定由很多位研究员探索了。 & a装修常识 Repair general knowledge & a你是女孩还是男孩 You are the girl or the boy & a我不确定现在具体的费用是多少,要咨询你们的货代 正在翻译,请等待... &}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语笔译实务三级 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信