ever 在句中的意思,以及完成句子时态态

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
openresty/1.11.2.4知识讲解  什么从句的从句部分需要与主语的时态一致?有没有又不一致的?(北京四中网校-〉名师答疑-〉初三-〉英语) 
  欢迎您!

知识讲解  什么从句的从句部分需要与主语的时态一致?有没有又不一致的?
  什么从句的从句部分需要与主语的时态一致?有没有又不一致的?
  欢迎提问
  答:
&时态的呼应/一致&
在主从复合句中,&主从句的时态要一致,特别要注意宾语从句的一致问题。&
1)、主句谓语动词是现在或将来时,从句谓语动词可以用任何需要的时态。&
a.&I&wonder&what&he&is&doing&now.&
b.&Do&you&know&when&and&where&he&was&born?&
c.&I'll&write&to&tell&him&where&I&'ll&meet&him.&&
2)、主句谓语动词是过去时,从句谓语动词一般需用过去时。&
(1)、从句与主句的谓语动作同时发生,从句用一般过去时或过去进行时。&
d.&I&thought&that&he&studied&hard.&&
e.&He&told&me&his&son&ws&watching&TV.&&
(2)、从句谓语动作在主句谓语动作之后,从句用过去将来时。&
f.&He&said&he&would&spend&his&holidays&in&Qingdao.&&
(3)、从句谓语动作在主句谓语动作之前,从句用过去完成时。&
g.&They&told&me&they&had&waited&for&me&half&an&hour.&&
但是,从句如果有表示过去某一具体时间的状语,仍用过去时。&
h.&She&told&me&her&brother&died&in&1945.&&
另外,从句说明的是不受时间限制的事实或真理,即使主句用过去时,从句仍用一般现在时。&
i.&The&teacher&told&us&that&the&earth&turns&from&west&to&east.&&
j.&He&said&Asia&is&the&largest&continent.&&
[&注]&以上规则也适用于主从、表从、同位语从句,而状语从句和定语从句则根据本身意思的需要选用适当的时态。&
语法学习答疑(一)&
有关时态问题&
1.&什么叫时态“特征词”&
&&&“特征词”是指在一句子中常和某一时态连用的词或短语,可根据这一词或短语判断该句的时态。故我们称为时态的“特征词”。&
&&&例如;&He&always&go&to&school&at&seven&everyday.&
&&&&&&Last&night&we&went&to&visit&our&former&head-teacher.&&
&&&&&&They&have&been&a&Party&member&for&fifty&years.&
&&&&&&Look&!&What&are&you&doing&here&?&
&&&以上例句中的everyday,&last&night,&for&fifty&years,&Look&都是表示相应时态的特征词.&
2.&在现在完成时态中,你如何处理瞬间动词?有几种方法?&&
&&&&在现在完成时态中,瞬间动词作谓语不能与表示一段时间的时间状语连用。如要与时间状语连用就得处理瞬间动词。一般有三种办法:用一般过去时;用&It&is&...since&....(&过去时&)&句型;&将瞬间动词变为状态动词。&
a.瞬间动词&(&终止性动词)&有哪些?&&
&&&&come,&&&go,&&&&open,&&&close,&&&return,&&&leave,&&&arrive,&&put,&&begin,&&start,&&&stop,&&&&&fall,&&&&give,&&&kill,&&&die,&&marry,&&&receive,&&break&....&
b.瞬间动词如何转换成状态动词?&&
have——buy&&&&&keep(have)——borrow&
be&awake——wake&,wake&up&
be——become&&&&be&open——open&&&
be&in——join&&&&be&dead——die&&&
be&married——marry&&&be&close——close&,&shut&
&&be&ill——fall(get)ill&&&be&gone——lose&,&die&,sell&,leave&
be&missing(gone&,lost)——lose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
be&asleep——fall(get)asleep&
be&on——start&,begin&&&&&&be&up——get&up&&&
be&over——end&,finish&&
be&off——leave&,start&off&,set&out(off)&&
have&a&cold——catch&cold&
&&be&back(to)——return(to)&,&come&back(to)&,&go&back(to)&&
&&be&in——arrive&in(at)&,reach&,get&to&,go&to&
&&be&here(there)——come(arrive&,&reach&,get)here&,&go(arrive&,reach&,&get)there&
&&be&abroad(upstairs,downstairs)——come(go)abroad(upstairs&,downstairs)&
3.&表示将来时态的方法有哪几种?&&
&&1.&情态动词表将来&
&&2.&be&+&不定式&(表示计划、安排好的事)&
&&3.&be&+&about&to&do&sth.&(表示按计划即将要做的事、)&
4.&since&和&for&在现在完成时态中引导时间状语从句时,应注意哪些问题?&&
&&&Since&引导的时间状语从句一定是一个一般过去时态的句子;或是一个表示具体的时间短语.如:&since&1999,&since&last&week,&since&5&o’clock&....&
&&&for&&&引导的时间状语只能是一个表示一段时间的时间状语(时间的和).如:&
&&&&&&&for&5&years&,&for&ten&minutes&....&
5.哪些动词能够用进行时态表将来?&&
&&&come,&go&,&stay&,&leave&,&die,&arrive,&catch&up,&forget&等词可以用进行时表示即将发生的动作,或表示计划、安排好了的事。&
6.哪些动词不能用于进行时态?&&
&&1.表思想感情活动的动词&&understand,&love,&believe,&know,&want,&remember&
&&2.表示关系的动词&&own,&belong,&consist&of,&contain,&depend&on,&have,&&
&&3.表示感官感觉的动词&&see,&hear,&smell,&sound,&taste,&&
&&4.一些表示继续的状态的动词&continue,&go&on,&keep&
7.&哪些动词不能用于被动语态?&&
&&&不能用于被动语态常见动词有&:become(&适合&),suit,&fit&last(&持续&),&cost,&catch,&get(&懂得&),&take(&懂得&),&hold(&容纳&),have,&own,&lack,&weigh.&break&one’s&word(&失信),&eat&one’s&word(&认错道歉&),&kill&time(&消磨时光&),&take&place(&发生&)&等。&
怎样把握复合句中的时态问题?&
①&在由下面的词,短语引导的条件状语从句、时间状语从句、让步状语从句,主句如果是将来时态、或由情态动词,从句一般用现在时态表示将来。&
if,&unless,&as,&when,&as&soon&as,&until,&till,&after,&before,&while,&whenever,&whatever,&ever&if,&each&time,&the&moment,&every&time,&no&mater&how(what,&when…),&so&long&as,&on&condition&that…&&
②&主句的时态是现在或将来范畴的时态,宾语从句的谓语动词可以是任意时态,不受主句谓语动词的影响。&
③&主句的谓语动词是过去时态,从句的时态一般是过去范畴的时态,其中有如下几种情况要注意。&
&1.&当从句的动作与主句的动作同时发生,从句中一般用一般过去时,或过去进行时。&
&2.&从句的动作发生在主句动作之后,从句时态用过去将来时。&
&3.&从句的动作发生在主句动作之前,从句的时态用过去完成时。&
&4.&从句的动作紧接着主句动作之后发生,尤其在after,&when,&as&soon&as,&或有immediately,&the&moment,&the&minute&引导的从句中,一般用一般过去时。&
但在下面几种情况下,从句时态用一般现在时。&
&1.&当宾语从句表示客观真理。&
&2.&当宾语从句表示的是科学原理时。&
&3.&当宾语从句表示的是自然现象时。&
&4.&当宾语从句表示的是阶段存在的客观事实时。&
&5.&当宾语从句表示的是现在经常性或习惯性的动作时。&
&6.&当宾语从句表示的是谚语或格言时。&
④&since&引导的从句在主句之后,应是时间状语从句,用一般过去时,主句则是现在完成时;&since&引导的从句在主句之前,一般是让步状语从句,主句是将来时态或有情态动词,从句应是现在时态。&
⑤&固定结构&no&sooner…than,&hardly…when,&scarcely…&before&中,&no&sooner,&hardly,&scarcely&引导的句子一般用过去完成时,而than,&when,&before&引导的句子则用一般过去时。&
⑥&if&引导的非真实条件句,wish&后的宾语从句,应用虚拟语气.&
⑦&主句中如果含有:请求,命令,建议等意义的词,后面的宾语从句,主语从句,表语从句,从句中的谓语动词用&should&加动词原形或省去should&。&
⑧&It&is&time(high&time)&后的从句的时态一般用过去时(或&should+&动词原形)。&
⑨&would&rather&后的从句时态用一般过去时。&
⑩&It&is&the&first&time&后的从句应用现在完成时态。&
如何判断情景英语中的时态问题?&
&&在单项语法选择题中,我们可以通过在题干中找到特征词,分析主从复合句的时态,选出正确的选项。但在发现题干中无特征词或从句时,我们该仔细地看题干句子的前后,是否有另外的句子。这些句子往往是对题干的时态进行提示或限定,通过这些句子提供一种情景。因此,我们在解题时,应仔细分析这些句子提供的情景与题干的关系,准确地把握住这一提供的情景,正确判断时态。&&
&&例1.The&film____.&You&are&a&little&late.&
&&A.just&began&&&&B.just&has&begun&&&&C.has&just&begun&&&&D.has&begun&just&now&
【分析】&该题虽无特征词,但后面句子提供的情景是:“你迟到了一会儿”。那么前面一定是“电影已经开始了”,而时态应一致,故只能选&C&。&
&&例2.I&don't&really&work&&I____&until&the&new&secretary&arrives.&
&&A.just&help&out&&&&B.have&just&helped&out&&&C.am&just&helping&out&&D.will&just&help&out&
【分析】&第一句提供的情景是:“我实际上不再这儿工作”,暗含“目前在这儿工作”,指这一段时间内,是在这儿帮忙,直到新的秘书来为止。很明显,通过提供的情景,题干的重点是强调“目前这一段时间只是在这儿帮忙”。因此,我们选&C&。&
&&例3.——If&he____,&he&_____&that&food.&
&&&&&——&Luckily&he&was&sent&to&the&hospital&immediately.&
A.&was&warned,&would&not&take&
B.&had&been&warned,&would&not&have&taken&
B.&would&be&warned,&had&not&taken&&&
D.&would&have&been&warned,&had&not&taken&
【分析】&该题中如果只有题干,便无法选择答案。而第二个句子提供的情景是“幸好他被立即送到了医院”,很明显,他是吃了那种食物,而且事先无人提醒他,现在出了事,很后悔,“如果事先有人提醒他,他就不会吃那种食物”,然后,悔之晚矣。分析到此,不难得出结论,是虚拟语气,与过去事实相反,只能选&B&。&
&&例4.I&____&here&an&hour&ago,but&I&am&late.I&have&missed&the&train&and&I&have&to&take&a&bus.&
&&&&A.&was&&&&&B.&had&been&&&&C.&have&been&&&&D.&should&have&been&
【分析】&本题的题干中有特征词an&hour&ago&。如果忽视了后面提供的情景贸然选择,定会犯错误。请记住,试卷的空间是有限的,命题者不会在题干的前后,安上一些无关紧要的句子。从后面的句子提供的情景可知,“我已经迟到了,赶掉了火车,只好乘公共汽车”这样一个事实,“要是早到一个小时该多好啊”!真是后悔不已,而“&should+have+&过去分词”这一结构,表示对过去的一种推测,而且含有责备之意。将答案&D&带入句中,再分析,逻辑连贯,句意确切,非它莫属!
f6_zhanglj10-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-21最新范文01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
ever since的用法及时态问题
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
ever since是“从那时起,自那时以来 ”的意思.在句中,做介词或连词用均可以.要注意的是,作连词时,所连接的主句与从句的谓语时态变化.如:I have known him ever since I was a child.我自孩提时代起就已经认识他了.主句用一般完成时态,从句用过去时态.表示主语所发出的动作.Eleanor is always a penny-pinch ever since she has been young.埃莉诺从年轻时候起就一直是个非常吝啬的人.主句用一般现在,从句用现在完成时态.表示主语的状态或本质特性.I've been on the go ever since eight o'clock this morning.我从早晨八点钟起就一直忙个不停.在此句中ever since作介词用,连接一个表时间的短语.供你参考,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】看图写句子。 1. (ever, visit) 2. ( climb, yest...
看图写句子。1.  (ever,
2.  ( climb,
yesterday)
3. (air pollution ,
4. ( should,
5. (shut ,
electricity)
1.Have you ever visited Beijing?
2.Yesterday I climbed hills.
3.Air pollution is harmful to us.
4.We should plant more trees.
5.When we leave the room, we should/ought to shut off the elec...
考点分析:
考点1:看图写话
&看图说话:这是常见的考试题型之一。一般主要有两种形式:给出提示词语,只给图画不给提示词。
这种题型的解题要点在于: &
(1)弄清图画内容,把握情节线索,根据图画在脑海中串联出完整的故事,注意图画中的细节。 &
(2)结合提示词,明确考查意图。所给提示词可帮助理解画面内容,也是组成句子的必用材料。有时还会给出起始句(这就给出了时态),学生运用正确的时态,运用所给或所学的词语,尽量运用熟悉的句型,作适当展开,联想,就能比较完整地表达出画面的意思了。&
(3)切忌堆砌词语,句子,注意运用适当的连词使句子流畅,连贯。&
(4)注意书写的规范:大小写,标点符号等的正确运用。 &
(5)注意检查:单词拼写,语法,动词时态,语序,主谓一致等。&
相关试题推荐
任务型阅读 (共5题,每小题2分,共10分)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容回答问题American
people sometimes go camping for vocation.
staying in a modern hotels and restaurants,they live in the woods and do everything for themselves for a few days to relax.When you are camping, you may make all of
your own food. Barbeques (烤肉架) are very common while camping.You can bring meat and vegetables to the camp.To make a fire,you can find or bring your own wood and light it with a lighter(打火机).Remember to put stones around the fire so that it won’t get too big or dangerous. When the fire is ready,you can cook food over it.
Besides meat and vegetables,you can also cook marshmallows(果酱软糖) with the fire.Children
really like this activity at night. The whole family sit around
the fire,eat marshmallows,and drink hot chocolate—especially when it is cold outside!Vacation needn’t mean going to visit faraway places,it could be as simple as setting up a tent in a nearby forest!1.What do American people do for vocation?2.Where do Americans live?3.Why do they put stones around the fire?4.Do the children really like this activity?5.将画线部分翻译成汉语。 
短文填词(共10题,每小题1分,共10分)阅读下面短文,根据汉语或手字母提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词所填单词要求意义准确,拼写完整,正确。Mr. Chen is a farmer. He lives in western China w 1.
his wife and two sons. One year ago, he found that he had cancer. The doc tor told him that he needed an operation(手术) at once.
he said the operation would cost thousands of yuan. It was too much money for Mr. Chen and his wife. They had no jobs and both their sons were at school. The s
(局势,状况)seemed hopeless.Two weeks later, however, Mr. Chen got some 4. (好的)
news. A health care project would provide medical treatment for poor patients in western China. They need to pay only half the cost or even less. T
to the project, he was able to receive an operation in time to prevent(防止) the illness from getting
(更糟的).
Now he has returned to his family.The purpose of this health care project is t 7.
improve the situation of poor people in western China. So f 8.
(到目前为止), the project has h
more than 5,000 people. The Chinese government hopes to
a new health care model for China. As our country develops, we must remember to care for the weakest members. 
阅读下面短文,从方框中选择恰当的句子填入文中空白处,使短文内容完整,意思连贯。A standard American high school has several large buildings and enough space for about 1,500 students. Every students is given a locker(锁柜). When students arrive at the school, the first go straight to their lockers
1. American students usually take a yellow school bus or go to school on foot if theylive close enough.
When they turn 16 years of age, most take a free driving class at school for one term. If students get passing grades in the class and also pass their state driver’s test, they can began driving themselves to school.Each day, students take six or seven classes.
. They can choose art, clothes making and other classes. In some school students mus t take one or more of the classes: health education, physical education or foreign language studies.
4.This is because each teacher has his own classroom. There is a five-minutes break between classes, to give the students the time to hurry to their next class.5.
After school more that half of the students take part in after-school activities.These activities include sports and clubs, such as basketball, baseball,soccer,speech, school newspaper and so on.A. They must take science, math, English and social studies.B. Sometimes their parents drive them to school.C. There they put away or get their textbooks.D. The school day usually ends early in the afternoon.E. Students move to different classrooms for each subject. 
阅读下面材料,从每题所给的三个选项中,选出最佳选项。People usually check whether their keys, wallets and phones are with them before going out . But many people in China now have one more important thing to take -- a face mask (面罩). They hope that it can protect them from polluted air.Since January, many cities in China have seen a lot of foggy days.In Beijing, only five days in January were free of smog . It is dirty air that looks like a mixture(混合物) of fog and smoke caused mainly by smoke from cars and factories in cities. Poor air has done harm to people’s health, especially for children and old people. They fall ill easily and the hospitals are full of the the patients of respiratory (呼吸道的) problems.To respond to the air
problems, the Chinese government and many Chinese people have
started to take action. Beijing announced plans to use cle an fuel in government vehicles and plant trees. It also asked citizens to set off fewer fireworks for celebrations.Three students from No.4 High School in Beijing wrote a report to advise how to fight the air pollution. They suggested that cars with large emissions (排放)should not be allowed to use and factories should be closely watched.We hope more people will join us in making a difference. With all our efforts , the blue skies will certainly return for good。1.People will take
with them before going out, hoping to protect them from the polluted air.A.keys
B.walletsC.phones
D.face masks2.What does the underline word mean?A.阴雨的
B.阳光明媚的C.雾蒙蒙的
D.月光下的3.What are the main factors for PM2.5 according to the Chinese Academy of Sciences?A.driving cars and having fewer treesB.burning coal and having fewer treesC.having fewer trees and no rainD.driving cars and burning coal4.Why do the air problems and environmental protection become a concern for the whole nation?A.Because people can’t see things clearly.B.Because there are many hazy days.C.Because the poor air is bad for people’s health.D.Because there are so many cars in China.5.What can people do to prevent pollution?A.use less coal than nowB.cut down on energy useC.use less resourcesD.reduce and make full use of energy and resources 
阅读下面材料,从每题所给的三个选项中,选出最佳选项。Apple cell phones are very cool now! Many teenagers are hoping to get an iPhone5s. Why do they need to have the latest cell phone? Just to show off (炫耀) could be one of the possible answers. But many teenagers don’t know how to use it. This is a “paradox” but it is true. They want their parents to buy them such a cell phone because their friends have a similar one and it makes very good phone. But they never know the other facilities (便利)the cell phone offers.Teenagers use them to keep in touch with friends and family when they are far away. Instead of passing notes in class, teenagers sometimes use cell phones to send text messages. And
they can also surf the Internet and download pictures or music with their cell phone.Teenagers are very attracted by fashions, such as computers ,television, iPads and Cell phones. These can lead them into a field of real-word dangers. For example , it’s very easy to order some drugs online with the help of
latest cell phone. Although there are some dangerous effects, we should understand and enjoy the advantages that new technology offers to teenagers.1.The possible reason for teenagers to get an iPhone 5s is
.A. to show offB.to do some shoppingC. to do their homework2. The word “paradox” meansA. 简单的是
B. 矛盾的事
C.完美的事3.The second paragraph is mainly about
.A. how to use a cell phone to surf the Internet.B. the facilities(便利) the cell phone offers.C. the way to keep in touch with friends.4.
are NOT mentioned
in the passage.A. ComputersB. Cell phonesC. DVD s5.The writer’s attitude(态度) of
having the latest cell phone isA. agreementB. surpriseC.disagreement 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 ever day用在什么时态 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信