“泳衣”中秋节用英语怎么说说

游泳衣、游泳眼镜、游泳圈用英文怎么说?| 逃逃说英语
Swimming suit
关于游泳,上次我们说了游泳池的深水区和浅水区,今天我们来说说游泳需要的装备。
swimming suit
swimming goggles
Swimming Suite is required,so are goggles.
游泳的时候,游泳衣和游泳眼镜是必须的。
其实没有眼镜也可以,不过感觉不舒服,所以逃逃说,游泳眼镜是必须的。
That's why they are required, I can't swim without my goggles.
刚学游泳的小朋友一般会戴个小的游泳圈,或者套在胳膊上的小充气塑料圈,都可以叫floaties。
There are all kinds of floaties in the swimming pool.
游泳池里有各种各样的游泳圈。
逃逃今年八岁,在美国上小学二年级
更多“ 逃逃说英语”地道英文口语音视频
收录在逃妈和小伙伴打造的“好吧好吗APP”里
去看看吧~~
"好吧好吗"APP
长按左侧二维码下载试用
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
今日搜狐热点三点式游泳衣 [san dian shi you yong yi,]
英语字典:(san,) 
san dian shi you yong yi1.a bikini游泳衣 的翻译是:Swimming suit 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
Swimming suit
n. (Trad=游泳衣, Pinyin=you2 yong3 yi1) swimming suit, swimming costume
Swimming jacket
相关内容&aintervening transportation steps 干预的运输步 & anearfield nearfield & a我家住在张北 My family lives in Zhang Bei & aMATJAR MATJAR & aHow to say a few words, the same to say goodbye 如何说几个词,同样说再见 & aI miss your tan skin, your sweet smile
& aHowever long the night,the dawn will break 长期夜,黎明将打破 & a周末我有两份兼职工作 Weekend I have two part-time employments & a有一天他突然回国了。 Day he returned to homeland suddenly. & a行业分析师 Profession analyst & aisotonic 等渗 & a 通讯地址:  Mailing address: & a我不能坚持工作了 I cannot persist worked & a关注于计划和监督 Attention in plan and surveillance & a番茄的三明治 Tomato's sandwich & abeer head 啤酒头 & afantasty silly fantasty傻 & a她走失好几天了 She was lost several days & alove has not replied yet
.. so i said
lost love.. 爱未回复。 如此我说失去的爱。 & ainconveniences. 不便。 & amultiple site 多个站点 & a可以学中文呀 May study Chinese & aBe
bumble 是弄糟 & a我在大学已经俩个月了 I in university already pair month & a你没有什么了不起 You do not have greatly what & awear protective equipment whrer necessary 穿戴防护器材whrer必要 & aToner the life 调色剂生活 & aStudy on the Thomas-Fermi equation in nuclear physics, turbulence theory of gases in porous media and non-classical Newtonian theory series issues also has been widely applied 正在翻译,请等待... & aLook into my eyes---you will see what you mean to me. Someone told me :Love, promised between the fingers .Finger rift ,twisted in the love. 调查我的眼睛---您将看见什么您意味对我。 某人告诉了我:爱,被许诺在手指之间。手指裂口,扭转在爱。 & athe wine is characterised by a very good length with an imposing structure composed of soft tannins. The final, which is not aggressive, is very long. 酒描绘为非常好长度与一个轰烈的结构组成由软的丹宁酸。 决赛,不是进取的,是非常长的。 & a在额定输入电压下,满载输出时 When fixed input voltage, full load output & aFriendsareveryimportantinpeople'slives 正在翻译,请等待... & astar surveys 星调查 & a0.4 Miles Southeast from the center of Denver 0.4英哩东南从丹佛的中心 & a颜色不稳定 The color is unstable & aB) surprising B)惊奇 & athe transimpedance nature 正在翻译,请等待... & ahaha ok i see. in france little bit different. 我看的haha ok。 在法国少许位不同。 & a李萍 Li Ping & a神秘力量 正在翻译,请等待... & a你在说我啊? You were saying me? & a按用户要求包装后发货. Delivers goods after the user request packing. & athe sprocket's pin have 20PCS 扣练齿轮的别针有20PCS & a差点使他们错过彼此 Almost causes them to miss each other & aerth seem to meet erth似乎见面 & a他们将在两个月后高考 正在翻译,请等待... & a这也是当代英国王室的又一重大意义:传达快乐、幸福、稳定、勇气甚至上流等英国人所信奉的价值观 This also is a contemporary England royal court great significance: Transmits values which joyful, happy, stable, Englishes and so on courage even upper reaches believe in & aDue to limitation of material resources, and increasingly exhausted of resources led to the human search for new economic development towards a knowledge economy society today to talk about the importance of the knowledge economy. Description of a modern enterprise knowledge management in today's society in the develop 由于资源的局限和越来越用尽资源今天导致人的查寻新的经济发展往知识经济社会谈论知识经济的重要性。 现代企业知识管理的描述在今天社会在企业战略管理的发展,改进企业迅速和谐发展和企业领导能力是重要意义。 主角在企业知识管理的科学内涵在今天世界定义和特征。 并且在今天企业管 & aawait the favour 等候厚待 & a他是我同学 He is my schoolmate & a食品生产过程中追求经济利益轻视食品的安全 In food production process pursues economic interest contempt food the security & ago-between 中间人 & ago between 去之间 & a但是空气没有以前那么清新了。 But the air did not have before was so fresh. & aボディキット 身体成套工具 & aearth 地球 & a游泳衣 Swimming jacket &&&&&&&&&&&&
您的位置:
&& 生活类词汇
“比基尼”用英语怎么说?
作者:网编整理&&来源:新东方论坛&&时间:
  夏天是属于海滩的时节,在水边嬉戏,在海里畅游,都是很棒的消夏度假方式。当然,海滩上的各色比基尼女郎也是必不可少的一道风景。其实,除了基本的比基尼以外,不同地区也有各自特色的比基尼衍生版,今天我们就来说一说。
  Tankini is a two-piece swimsuit that includes a tank top and a briefer bottom.
  背心式比基尼指由背心上衣和小短裤组成的两件式泳衣。
  Camikini is a combination of a camisolelike top with a bikini bottom.
  吊带背心式比基尼则指由吊带背心上装和比基尼泳裤组成的泳衣套装。
  Facekini is a balaclava-like mask that, except for holes for the eyes, nose, and mouth, covers the entire head and neck to keep off the sun.
  脸基尼是一种类似巴拉克拉瓦盔式帽的面罩,将头部和颈部完全遮盖以达到防晒的效果,只露出眼睛、鼻子和嘴巴。
  Burqini is a swimsuit that conforms to Islamic dress code, particularly one that covers the entire body, except the face, hands, and feet.
  布卡比基尼是一种遵从伊斯兰穿衣原则的泳衣,全身都被泳衣遮住,只露出脸、手和脚。
  (责任编辑:尚宏)
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公安备:}

我要回帖

更多关于 连体泳衣英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信