lt is big and cleanlt ‘s for the teacher

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
阅读理解 Xi
&&&& Xinhua Middle School is a very big school.lt has 2,300 students and 150 teachers.Thereare many activities(活动)&in the school.&&&& The School Day is March 18th.The English Contest is September 24th.The Art Festival is May 8th .The school has two school trips every year.It has a basketball game every month.Doesit have a Music Festival?&Sorry,&I don't know.
(&&&&&)1.The school has 230 students.(&&&&&)2.March 18th is the School Day.(&&&&&)3.The English Contest is May 8th.(&&&&&)4.The school has two school trips every month.(&&&&&)5.The school has a basketball game every month.
饭桶爱大米伓
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码The PII protein GlnK is a pleiotropic regulator for morphological differentiation and secondary... - Abstract - Europe PMC
Europe PMC requires Javascript to function effectively.
Either your web browser doesn't support Javascript or it is currently turned off. In the latter case, please
turn on Javascript support in your web browser and reload this page.
https://orcid.org
Search worldwide, life-sciences literature
Eva Waldvogel
Microbiology/Biotechnology, Interfaculty Institute of Microbiology and Infection Medicine, Faculty of Science, University of Tübingen, Germany.
Alexander Herbig
Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History
Florian Battke
Rafat Amin
Merle Nentwich
Kay Nieselt
Trond E Ellingsen
Alexander Wentzel
David A Hodgson
Wolfgang Wohlleben
Yvonne Mast
Microbiology/Biotechnology, Interfaculty Institute of Microbiology and Infection Medicine, Faculty of Science, University of Tübingen, Germany.
No matching affiliation detected.
Close affiliations
[28 Oct ):]
Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Journal Article
GlnK is an important nitrogen sensor protein in Streptomyces coelicolor. Deletion of glnK results in a medium-dependent failure of aerial mycelium and spore formation and loss of antibiotic production. Thus, GlnK is not only a regulator of nitrogen metabolism but also of morphological differentiation and secondary metabolite production. Through a comparative transcriptomic approach between the S. coelicolor wild-type and a S. coelicolor glnK mutant strain, 142 genes were identified that are differentially regulated in both strains. Among these are genes of the ram and rag operon, which are involved in S. coelicolor morphogenesis, as well as genes involved in gas vesicle biosynthesis and ectoine biosynthesis. Surprisingly, no relevant nitrogen genes were found to be differentially regulated, revealing that GlnK is not an important nitrogen sensor under the tested conditions.
)- subscription required
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
CitePeer Related Articles扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Mr.green is my english teacher ___________very much _______is a tall and thin boy look,this is _______new bike .l like it very much the big bag is not _______(我的) lt's _________(她的)__________are you doing?l'm doing my homework _______ T -shirt is th is?lt's mine _______ is the girl in red?li's mary hello!who's________speaking?hello!____________ is peter speaking
公主友屏56
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
第一空?从第二空开始,依次是He a mine hers What whose Who that This
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.and likes me 2.mike 3. his4. mine,hers5. what6. whose7. who's8. this
I like himHeamine,hersWhatWhoseWho that This
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 bigboobsteacherbiguz 的文章

更多推荐