you can get get onto the trainstore on train.改错

高考英语短文改错练习题及答案_学习资料共享网
高考英语短文改错练习题及答案
英语:短文改错百篇练习一(1-20)短文改错练习(1) Rowena and Billy Wrangler are model high school students . They study hard . They do extreme well on achievement tests . And next year , Rowena will attending Harvard University . Billy , her younger brother , hoe to go to Cornell . That makes Rowena and Billy different from most students is that they don?t go to school . In fact , they've never been to school . Since a kindergarten , they have studied at home . Neither Rowena or Billy feels as if they have missed out on nothing by being taught at home . As many of the more than one million people who receive home schooling in the United States , they feel if they have gotten a good education . 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.短文改错练习(2) Did you enjoy yourself yesterday? I suppose you do. But I?d like to tell you what a bad day I had yesterday. Nothing just went wrong. On the morning, my alarm clock didn?t ring, since I woke up an hour late. I was in such a hurry that I burnt my hand when I was cooking the breakfast. Then I ran out of the house to catch the 8:30 buses. This is the bus I usually take. But, you may laugh, I missed it of course. I am very unhappy, and scared as well because teacher hates the students coming late to school. So I ran three miles to school only to discover that nobody was there. The school was quiet but peaceful. Our classroom was locked. I realized that moment: It was Sunday. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.1 短文改错练习(3) Get a good education is more important today than ever before .In Canada mostly children attend public schools. Public schools are mainly found by governments through tax income. Students in Canada taught in English and in French. The rests of Canadian children attend private schools, that are supported mainly by fees paying by parents .By law ,the children must attend the school from age 5 to 16. There are several different levels in the Canadian education system .The first was called Elementary Schools ,which include kindergartens through grade 7 or 8. 76. _______________ 77. _______________ 78. _______________ 79. _______________ 80._______________ 81._______________ 82._______________ 83. _______________ 84._______________ 85._______________短文改错练习(4) Yesterday we went to plant trees on the hill near to our school. The boys were made dig pits(坑).The girls were told to plant the young trees into the pits. All of us worked very hardly. Soon we were all wet with sweat.After the young trees planted, we 76. 77.? 78. 79. 80.? ? 81. 82. 83.? 84. 85 ? ? ?began to water it.The water was at the foot of the hill. But we stood in line to pass pails(桶) of water from one to other up to the hill. We did not finish water the trees until it was dark.Though we were tired,we feel very happy.2 短文改错练习(5) A few months after returning the US from Germany , I took part in a college course in French. Since I have learned to speak German good in Germany, I thought that it might be interested to begin studying another language. At the first class, the teacher asked us to do a pronunciation exercise, in which he would say one word or two in French, and each student would do their best to copy. When he got to me, he kept having me to say more words, and I finally asked him why. “I find it great funs. It?s the first time I?ve heard an American speak French with a German accent.”he explained it. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.短文改错练习(6) It was fine yesterday. The sun was shining in the sky. I went boating by myself. I didn?t take many friends with me because I wanted to row alone. I hired a boat and rowed slowly to the center of lake. A fresh breeze was blowing, fish was swimming and birds were singing. When I reached the center, I took up the paddles(桨)and lie down in the boat. With the blue sky over me or green water around me I was extremely relaxed. Over about two hours passed in this way before I knew them. I came back home very late. I didn?t feel tiring at all, for I had really had a good time. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.3 短文改错练习(7) I was anxiously expected your letter, and at last it has reached to me. I am very glad to know that everyone at home is enjoying good health as usually. Things here are same now as they were before. The final examination will take place in next week. So I am now busy preparing for my lessons. It?s nice to think that the summer vacation is coming near. I can?t say much I want to see you all again. I am looking forward to spend summer days with you. Give my love to Father, Mother and anyone at home. 76.________ 77________ 78________ 79 ________ 80 ________ 81________ 82________ 83 ________ 84________ 85________短文改错练习(8) One afternoon , when I was on my way home , the sky changed suddenly . Dark clouds were gathered . I began to feel worried because I didn?t have both a raincoat or umbrella about me . It soon started to rain . Just as I was hurrying home , I heard of someone calling me from behind . I turned to have a look and find that he was Liu Wei , a good neighbour of mine . He offered to share his umbrella with me . We walked all the ways home . Without Liu Wei?s help , I would have got wet to the skin . How much thankful I was for his help ! 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.4 短文改错练习(9) I worried about the missed bag all the evening. I tried to remember exact what I had done from the time I left the store until at the time I got home. I remembered whether I had looked at the bag while I was having lunch. So I must have it when I left the store. I remembered showing it to a friend on the bus. But I had the bag then. I came directly from the bus to my house, and I must have forgotten it on the bus. I was in hurry to get off and forgot to check the packages lying on the floor. I should be much careful next time. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.短文改错练习(10) A kind of little car may someday take place of today?s big ones . If people drive such cars in the future ,there would be less pollution in there air . There will be more spaces for parking cars in cities . The streets will be less crowd . And driving will be safer as these little cars can go only 65 km per hour . The future cars will be fine for getting round a city , so they will not be useful for long trips . Little cars will go 200km , before needing to stop more gas . If big cars are still used along with the small ones , two sets of roads that will be needed in the future . Some roads will be used for the big fast cars and another roads will be needed for the slow small ones . It is said that third such little cars fit in the space now needed for one car the usual size . 83. 84. 85. 81. 82. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80.5 短文改错练习(1) 76.extreme―extremely What anything 80.right 77.will―will be/attending―attend 81.a kindergarten―kindergarten 84.As―Like 85.if―as if 78.hope―hopes 79.That ― 82.or―nor 83.nothing―短文改错练习(2) 76.do→did 个 the →and 短文改错练习(3) 76.Get-- Getting 77.mostly-- most 78.found --founded 79. in Canada∧-are 80.rests- rest 81.that -which 82.paying-- paid 83.the school 84.was --is 短文改错练习(4) 76. 第二个 to 去掉 改为 them 82. But 改为 So 83. other 改为 another 84. water 改为 watering 85. feel 改为 felt 短文改错练习(5) 76. returning 后加 to 80.对 it 短文改错练习(6) 76.many→ 77.row→ 78.of^lake→ 79.第二个 was→ 81.√;81.lie → 82.or→and 短文改错练习(7) 76. expected 改为 expecting 掉 in 82. right 改为 everyone 短文改错练习(8)677.Nothing→Everything 82. am→was78.In→On 79.since→so 80.去掉第一 83. teacher 前加 my/the 在 84. √ 85. but81. buses→bus85. √77. made 后加 to 78. √ ?79. hardly 改为 hard 80. trees 后加 were 81. it77. have 改为 had78. good 改为 well 79. interested 改为 interesting 84.funs 改为 fun 85.去掉81.one 改为 a 82.their 改为 his 83.去掉 to83.去掉 84.them→ 85.tiring→tired.77. 去掉 to 78. usually 改为 usual 79. are 后加 the80. 去81. 去掉 for 83. say 后加 how 84. spend 改为 spending 85. anyone 76.sky-weath 77gathered-gathering 78.both-either 79. or ^umbrella-an 80 heard of 81.find-found 82.he-it 83. √84.ways-way 85.much 短文改错练习(9) 76.missed-missing77. exact-- exactly 78.去 at 81. √ 79.whether-that 80. have∧ it --had82.But―So 83.forgotten--left 84. in∧ hurry --in a hurry 85.much --more短文改错练习(10) 76. take^ place――the 80.正确 81.so――but 77.would ――will 82.stop^ ――for 78.spaces ――space 83.去掉 that 79.crowd ――crowed84. another――other85.third-three英语:短文改错百篇练习二(21-40)21 Between Virginia and Maryland on the Potomac River lie Washington D.C. It is about 220 miles in the south of New York City. The pleasantest and easiest ways to get there is by long-distance bus, or by the fast (125-mile-an-hour) train which spends a little more money than the bus journey and a little less money than flying. I could travel far more than 220 miles to see Washington. It?s not city that has been grown up accidently as most big cities have done. It was carefully planned for the nation?s capital by a Frenchman, Perril Enfant. The city was named George Washington, the much-loved, much-admired, much-respected first president of the United States. In 1791 he himself arranged to buy the land which it stands. 9. ________ 10. ________ 5. ________ 6. ________ 7. ________ 8. ________ 4. ________ 1. ________ 2. ________ 3. ________【答案与解析】 1. lie 改为 lies 。这是一倒装句, 该句的主语是 Washington D.C.。 in 改为 to。 2. Washington7 D. C. 不在 New York City 所属范围内。3. ways 改为 way。主语为单数,从下一行 is 可看出。 4. spends 改为 costs, 主语为物,作“花费”解。 city 前加上 a。 5. city 为单数。 去掉 been 。 6. 句中 grow up 的意思是成长,无被动式。 for 改为 as。 7. 是将 Washington D.C. 作为首府。 8. named 后加上 after。 从后半句看,此句的意思是“以……命名”,而非“名叫……”。 此行无错。 9. 10. 在 which 前或 stands 后加 for。22. I can?t swim because I have a strong fear of water. Look back 1. ________ my childhood experiences, I think that three reasons might 2. ________ explain the fear. The first reason is that I was not allow to go 3. ________ near the water when I was a child, for my mother had a 4. ________ unreasonable fear of it. So, even as a child that I was taught to 5. ________ see the water as something danger. Second, my eyes 6. ________ became bad when I was five. If I took off my glass in the 7. ________ water, I couldn?t see anything, or this increased my fear. 8. ________ The worst part of my experience is that as a child I saw 9. ________ a neighbor drowned. After then I have been more frightened. 10. ________ 【答案与解析】 1. Look→ Looking。 此处应该用现在分词作状语。 my 前面加 on / upon。 2. look back on / upon 是固定短语,意为“回顾”。3. allow→ allowed。此处应该用被动语态。4. 第二个 a→ an。 unreasonable fear 是以元音音素开头,故用不定冠词 an。 5. 去掉 that。此句是简单句,that 是 多余用词。6. danger→ dangerous。形容词修饰复合不定代词。7. glass→ glasses。复数名词 glasses 意为“眼镜”。 8. or→ so。此处表达因果关系。9. 本行无错。10. After→ Since。介词 短语 since then 常与现在完成时态连用。23. Decorate the Christmas tree is usually a family event. For many families, 1. ________ it starts with choosing a tree from either a farm and a store. Then the tree 2. ________ is brought at home and put into a Christmas stand that holds the tree up 3. ________ straight. Then everyone helps to hang balls and light. After the tree is 4. ________8 decorated, a Christmas tree skirt rapped around the bottom of the tree. 5. ________ Sometime, people make all of the decorations for the tree by themselves. 6. ________ Many people collect Christmas trees decorations throughout their lifetime, 7. ________ adding a new decoration each year. Beside lights and balls, people may 8. ________ also put flowers, pine cones, strings of pop corn and garlands (花环) on the 9. ________ tree, There are as much different ways to decorate a tree as there are people! 10. ________ 【答案与解析】 1. Decorate→ Decorating。此处应该用动名词作主语。2. and→ or。either... or... 是固定短语, 意为“或者……或者……”。 去掉 at。 3. home 在此句中是副词, at 属多余用词。4. light→ lights。 light 意为“灯”,是可数名词,与 balls 是并列关系。5. rapped 前面加 is。此处是被动语态。6. Sometime→ Sometimes。此处应该用 Sometimes 表达“有时候”。7. trees→ tree。此处是名词 作定语,应该用单数形式。8. Beside→ Besides。根据语义,此处表达“除了……之外”。9. 本行 无错。10. much→ many。本句中的 ways 是可数名词复数形式,故用“as many...as”。24 Wise men don?t always act as wise as we think.At times they maybe done something silly:Because we always think they are well known,so the stories about their foolish acts are still 1. 2. 3.widely talked throughout the world in modern times.For example, 4. Beethoven,the great composer of Austria was said to have insisted 5. on paying a waiter in a restaurant for a dinner he has not eaten or 6.ever ordered;the British physicist Newton,while lives in London, 7. cut two holes in the two doors of his flat,one big,other small, so as for his two cats to pass through them.He only thought the bigger cat could not get through the smaller holes easily. 8. 9. 10.【答案】1.wise 改为 wisely 2.done 改为 do 3.去掉 so 4.talked 后加 about 5.正确 8.other 前加 the 9.去掉 them 6.has 改为 had 10.holes 改为 hole97.lived 改为 living 25. Nowadays many graduate are looking forward to get employment in big cities, not willing to work in the countryside. Unfortunately, there are enough chances to satisfy most of the job hunters in big cities, while in the countryside talented people are bad needed but a lot of posts are waiting for you. You can put your abilities to good use and you will able to make greater contributions of building a modern countryside. Therefore, I believe in you can have as bright a future in the countryside as we will have in the cities. 【答案】1. graduate 改为 graduates 2. getting 3. are 后加 not 4. 正确 5. bad 改为 badly 6.but 改为 and/so 10. we 改为 you 7.will 后加 be 8. of 改为 to 9.去掉 in : 1. _____ 2. ______ 3.______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______ 7. ______ 8. _____. 9._______ 10. _____26 It is real a good chance to have all of you here We have spent several precious weekend in learning in the English Club.Because we have been members for a short period of time.We have made a great progress. That is because we are all very active and the activities are not only enjoyable and also helpful. Besides, the foreign teachers here work hard and try his best to make the activities lively and interested I am very pleased to say that all of us greatly improved our spoken English so far.I am looking forward to seeing all of them again in the near future 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.【答案】1.real 改为 really 2. weekends 3. Because-Though/ Although 4. made 后去掉 a 5. 正确 6. and 改为 but 7. his 改为 their 8. interested 改为 interesting9. improved 前加 have 10. them 改为 you10 27. When I was young, I didn?t know what friendship. When I stayed with my friends, a warm feeling came out of the bottom from my heart. Now I have grown up and got many friend. And I have been tasted the pleasant feeling of friendship. When I am happy, they are also happy and shared the happiness with me. When I make progress, they will be very exciting. Instead, when I?m in a difficult situation, they will offer help to me. So friendship is never an one-way ticket. If we want to get it, we must treat others well at first. We should always be ready to help others, especially that they are in difficult situations. 【答案】1.在 friendship 后加 was 4.删去 been 8.an 改为 a 5.shared 改为 share 9.正确 2.from 改为 of 1.______ 2.______ 78 ______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______ 3.friend 改为 friends 7.So 改为 But6.exciting 改为 excited10.that 改为 when28. We?ll never forget a day when my classmates and I paid a visit a chemistry factory. It was a large one with nearly 20, 000 workers. It looks like a garden and we saw colorful flowers, grass and trees there. We also visited some workshop and found workers working hard. We talked to them and learned a lot of. We understood them further. On the way home we felt very tiring, but we both thought we had a very good day. We really hoped what we could get more chances of leaving the school and learn about society. 1. a→the 6. 去掉 of 2. visit 后加 to 7. tiring→tired 3. was→is 4. √ 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 5. workshop→workshops 10. learn→8. both→all9. 去掉 what 或 what→thatlearning29. Nowadays many graduate are looking forward to get employment in big cities, not willing to work in the countryside. Unfortunately, there are enough111. _____ 2. ______ : 3.______ chances to satisfy most of the job hunters in big cities, while in the countryside talented people are bad needed but a lot of posts are waiting for you. You can put your abilities to good use and you will able to make greater contributions of building a modern countryside. Therefore, I believe in you can have as bright a future in the countryside as we will have in the cities. 【答案】1. graduate 改为 graduates 2. getting 3. are 后加 not 4. 正确 5. bad 改为 badly 6.but 改为 and/so 10. we 改为 you 7.will 后加 be 8. of 改为 to4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______ 7. ______ 8. _____. 9._______ 10. _____9.去掉 in30 It is real a good chance to have all of you here We have spent several precious weekend in learning in the English Club.Because we have been members for a short period of time.We have made a great progress. That is because we are all very active and the activities are not only enjoyable and also helpful. Besides, the foreign teachers here work hard and try his best to make the activities lively and interested I am very pleased to say that all of us greatly improved our spoken English so far.I am looking forward to seeing all of them again in the near future 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.【答案】1.real 改为 really 2. weekends 3. Because-Though/ Although 4. made 后去掉 a 5. 正确 6. and 改为 but 7. his 改为 their 8. interested 改为 interesting9. improved 前加 have 10. them 改为 you31. When I was young, I didn?t know what friendship. When I stayed with my friends, a warm feeling came out of the bottom from my heart. Now I have grown up and got many friend. And I have been tasted the pleasant feeling of friendship. When I am happy,121.______ 2.______ 78 ______ 4.______ they are also happy and shared the happiness with me. When I make progress, they will be very exciting. Instead, when I?m in a difficult situation, they will offer help to me. So friendship is never an one-way ticket. If we want to get it, we must treat others well at first. We should always be ready to help others, especially that they are in difficult situations. 【答案】1.在 friendship 后加 was 4.删去 been 8.an 改为 a 5.shared 改为 share 9.正确 2.from 改为 of5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______3.friend 改为 friends 7.So 改为 But6.exciting 改为 excited10.that 改为 when32. Rowena and Billy Wrangler are model high school students . They study hard . They do extreme well on achievement tests . And next year , Rowena will attending Harvard University . Billy , her younger brother , hoe to go to Cornell . That makes Rowena and Billy different from most students is that they don?t go to school . In fact , they've never been to school . Since a kindergarten , they have studied at home . Neither Rowena or Billy feels as if they have missed out on nothing by being taught at home . As many of the more than one million people who receive home schooling in the United States , they feel if they have gotten a good education . 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.1.extreme―extremely 5.right 9.As―Like 10.if―as if2.will―will be/attending―attend 6.a kindergarten ― kindergarten3.hope―hopes 4.That ―What 8.nothing ― anything7.or ― nor33 Did you enjoy yourself yesterday? I suppose you do. But I?d like to tell you what a bad day I had yesterday. Nothing just went wrong. On the morning, my alarm clock didn?t ring,131. 2. 3. since I woke up an hour late. I was in such a hurry that I burnt my hand when I was cooking the breakfast. Then I ran out of the house to catch the 8:30 buses. This is the bus I usually take. But, you may laugh, I missed it of course. I am very unhappy, and scared as well because teacher hates the students coming late to school. So I ran three miles to school only to discover that nobody was there. The school was quiet but peaceful. Our classroom was locked. I realized that moment: It was Sunday. 1.do → did 6.buses→bus 2.Nothing → Everything 7.am→was 3.In → On4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.4.since → so 9.√5. 去 掉 第 一 个 the 10.but→and8.在 teacher 前加 my/the34 Get a good education is more important today than ever before .In Canada mostly children attend public schools. Public schools are mainly found by governments through tax income. Students in Canada taught in English and in French. The rests of Canadian children attend private schools, that are supported mainly by fees paying by parents .By law ,the children must attend the school from age 5 to 16. There are several different levels in the Canadian education system .The first was called Elementary Schools ,which include kindergartens through grade 7 or 8. 1.Get-- Getting 2.mostly-- most 3.found --founded 4. in Canada∧-are 5.rests- rest 6.that -which 7.paying-- paid 8.the school 9.was --is 10. √ 1. _______________ 2. _______________ 3. _______________ 4. _______________ 5._______________ 6._______________ 7._______________ 8. _______________ 9._______________ 10._______________35 Yesterday we went to plant trees on the hill near to141. our school. The boys were made dig pits(坑).The girls were told to plant the young trees into the pits. All of us worked very hardly. Soon we were all wet with sweat.After the young trees planted, we2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.began to water it.The water was at the foot of the hill. But we stood in line to pass pails(桶) of water from one to other up to the hill. We did not finish water the trees until it was dark.Though we were tired,we feel very happy. 1. 第二个 to 去掉2. made 后加 to 3. √ ?4. hardly 改为 hard 5. trees 后加 were 6. it 改为 them7. But 改为 So 8. other 改为 another 9. water 改为 watering 10. feel 改为 felt36 A few months after returning the US from Germany , I took part in a college course in French. Since I have learned to speak German good in Germany, I thought that it might be interested to begin studying another language. At the first class, the teacher asked us to do a pronunciation exercise, in which he would say one word or two in French, and each student would do their best to copy. When he got to me, he kept having me to say more words, and I finally asked him why. “I find it great funs. It?s the first time I?ve heard an American speak French with a German accent.”he explained it. 1.returning 后加 to 对 2.have 改为 had 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 5.3.good 改为 well 4.interested 改为 interesting 9.funs 改为 fun 10.去掉 it6.one 改为 a 7.their 改为 his 8.去掉 to37 It was fine yesterday. The sun was shining in the15 sky. I went boating by myself. I didn?t take many friends with me because I wanted to row alone. I hired a boat and rowed slowly to the center of lake. A fresh breeze was blowing, fish was swimming and birds were singing. When I reached the center, I took up the paddles(桨)and lie down in the boat. With the blue sky over me or green water around me I was extremely relaxed. Over about two hours passed in this way before I knew them. I came back home very late. I didn?t feel tiring at all, for I had really had a good time. 1.many→ 2.row→ 3.of^lake→ 4.第二个 was→ and 8.去掉 9.them→ 10.tiring→tired.1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 6.√;6.lie→7.or →38 I was anxiously expected your letter, and at last it has reached to me. I am very glad to know that everyone at home is enjoying good health as usually. Things here are same now as they were before. The final examination will take place in next week. So I am now busy preparing for my lessons. It?s nice to think that the summer vacation is coming near. I can?t say much I want to see you all again. I am looking forward to spend summer days with you. Give my love to Father, Mother and anyone at home. 1. expected 改为 expecting 6. 去掉 for 7. right 为 everyone 8. say 后加 how 9. spend 改为 spending 10. anyone 改 2. 去掉 to 1.________ 77________ 78________ 79 ________ 80 ________ 81________ 82________ 83 ________ 84________ 85________ 5. 去掉 in3. usually 改为 usual 4. are 后加 the16 39 One afternoon , when I was on my way home , the sky changed suddenly . Dark clouds were gathered . I began to feel worried because I didn?t have both a raincoat or umbrella about me . It soon started to rain . Just as I was hurrying home , I heard of someone calling me from behind . I turned to have a look and find that he was Liu Wei , a good neighbour of mine . He offered to share his umbrella with me . We walked all the ways home . Without Liu Wei?s help , I would have got wet to the skin . How much thankful I was for his help ! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.1.sky-weath 77gathered-gathering 3.both-either 4. or ^umbrella-an 80 heard of 6.find-found 7.he-it 8. √9.ways-way 10.much40 I worried about the missed bag all the evening. I tried to remember exact what I had done from the time I left the store until at the time I got home. I remembered whether I had looked at the bag while I was having lunch. So I must have it when I left the store. I remembered showing it to a friend on the bus. But I had the bag then. I came directly from the bus to my house, and I must have forgotten it on the bus. I was in hurry to get off and forgot to check the packages lying on the floor. I should be much careful next time. 1.missed-missing2. exact-- exactly 3.去 at 4.whether-that 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 5. have∧ it --had 6. √7.But―So 8.forgotten--left 9. in∧ hurry --in a hurry 10.much --more17 英语:短文改错百篇练习三(41-60)41 A kind of little car may someday take place of today?s big ones . If people drive such cars in the future ,there would be less pollution in there air . There will be more spaces for parking cars in cities . The streets will be less crowd . And driving will be safer as these little cars can go only 65 km per hour . The future cars will be fine for getting round a city , so they will not be useful for long trips . Little cars will go 200km , before needing to stop more gas . If big cars are still used along with the small ones , two sets of roads that will be needed in the future . Some roads will be used for the big fast cars and another roads will be needed for the slow small ones . It is said that third such little cars fit in the space now needed for one car the usual size . 83. 84. 85. 81. 82. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80.76. take^ place――the 80.正确 81.so――but77.would ――will 82.stop^ ――for78.spaces ――space 83. 去 掉 that79.crowd ――crowed 84. another ― ― other85.third-three42 Dear Bob, I must say that I do agree with you. Though you find something, but it doesn?t mean it belongs to you. If you can find who it belongs to, you should try to return back it. I?m sure you would want someone to do same for you. Once I found a beautiful picture. I wanted to keep it. Then I remembered see one just like it in an office. I went to the office and found the person to who it 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82.18 belonged. The lady was very happy to get back and gave me delicious apples. So you see, Bob, I get two rewards: one I could eat and another I could keep in my heart. Yours, Li Ming83. 84. 85.76.do→don?t 或者 agree→disagree 77.去掉 but 78.去掉 back 79.do∧same, the 80.√ 81.see→seeing 82.who→whom 83.get∧back, it 84.get→got85.another→one43 Mr Zhang is over sixty years old. He has retired(退休). He is one of my respected teachers. He teaches us chemistry when we were in senior Grade One. He was old, and he taught us good. He tried his best to make his classes lively. Mr Zhang usually made good preparations for the lesson and was strict to us, too. Whenever we made mistakes in our homework. he would ask us to correct them. At that time, I was used to be poorly in chemistry. Mr Zhang often helped me with my studies very patiently. With his help, I had made rapid progress and caught with the class. He is always very kind to every student. As an experienced teacher, he is respected and loved by all the students. 76.teaches→taught 81.was 去掉 85.√ 77.and→but 78.good→well 79.lesson→lessons 80.to→with 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.82.poorly→poor83.had→have(或 had 去掉) 84.在 with 前加 up44 I can?t swim because I have a strong fear of water. Look back at my childhood experience, I think1976. that three reason might explain the fear. The first reason is that I was not allowed to go near the water when I was a child, for my mother had unreasonable fear of it. So, even as a child I was taught see the water as something danger. Second, my eyes became bad ones when I was five. If I took off my glasses in the water, I couldn?t see anything, but this increased my fear. The worst part of your experience is that as a child I often see a neighbor drowned. Since then I have been more frightened. 76. Look ― Looking 77. reason-reasons77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.______________78. √ 79. had 后加 an80. taught 后加 to81 danger-dangerous 82. 去掉 ones 83. but 改为 so 或 and 84. your-my 85.see-saw45 Most people who are ambitious and want to achieve something live on stress. They need them. I like to use example from the animal world because there is a biological basis for what I say. If you take a turtle and force it to run with as fast as a race-horse, you should kill it. So it?s useless to say to a turtle type human what he must achieve this because his father was famous and his grandfather was successful. You can?t make race-horse out of a turtle. But the reverse is also true. If you are the race-horse type, as more efficient businessmen and politicians are, you have the urge to do many things and to express you. If you told not to do anything, you are under terrible distress. 76.them→it 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.77.example→examples 78.run with→run 79.should→will 80 . what →that 81.Right 82.race-horse→a race-horse83.more→most 84.you→yourself 85.told →are told20 46 Have you ever heard from the saying : All work and no play make Jack a dull boy ? What this means is that if you study all the times you will become a boring person . You must go out and having fun with your friends , otherwise you will lose him . No one wants to be friends with someone who only talks about work and study . Perhaps you have a confidence problem . Please try remember what the work you do is for yourself but no one else . You do not have to compete with your classmates . No one could be happier in studying seven days and seven nights in a week . 76. from→of 77.make→makes 78.times→time 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 80.him→them 81.√79.having→have82. try→try to 83.what→that 84.could→can 85.happier→happy47 Deare Abby , How are you ? Today I?ve got a wonderful news to tell you . I have offered a scholarship at a university in Australia for my further education . One hundred and twenty students took exam for it , but only a few was chosen and I was one of them . However , my parents are not happy about it . They are strong against me going there . They say it is too far away that they will not see me for a whole year and they are afraid of I will feel lonely . They can't imagine a girl so young live alone . They advise me to study in the capital instead . Then I?ll be able to continue living with them . How can I persuade them to accept the fact I have grown up ? Best Wishes Jane2176. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 76.去掉 a strongly77.have^―have been 81.too―so78.exam―exams79.was―were80.strong―82.去掉 of 83.live―living84.√85.fact^―fact that48 I used to love science class―all of them― 76. biology, chemistry, geography or physics. I think I liked those classes because I felt that it helped me understand what the world works. For example, when I was a child, the rain was a mystery. In one class, I learned why it rained. I think science classes clear up mysteries. But then there is always more mysteries look into. What was my least favorite class? That was math. After learn the basics of the subject, Nothing else seemed very practically to me. I never saw how I could use it in my daily life. 76.class―classes 77.or―and 81.√ ―practical 82.is―are 78.it―they 79.what―how 80.去掉 the 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.83.mysteries^―mysteries to 84.learn―learning 85.practically976.on-by 81.get-get a77.his-their78.consider-considers 79.the man-the man who 83.that-those 4980.√82.删去 the84.in- at 85.less-moreSome Americans judge success on the length of his vacations . The man who gets a month?s vacation each year consider himself more successful than the man gets two weeks . Many people want to be teachers because it is teachers who can get three-month vacation every year . Some college teachers who teach the three classes consider2276. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. themselves less successful than that who teach only one or two , or none in all . In short , the less work Americans do , the less successful they consider themselves .83. 84. 85.50 As is known, that is interesting to teach children to swim while they are still babies. Most the large towns in Florida and California have already run particularly lessons for babies. The idea has quickly spread to Europe from where, in several countries, special courses are now offered to the children who are from 7 to 24 month old. The first step is to have child get rid of fear of water. Next, he is teaching to float in water. Once he can do that naturally and can swim with fear, the child can master the technique and push him forward through the water. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.76. that―it 77. 前加 of 或去掉 the 78. the particularly―particular 79. from 去掉 80. √ 81.month―months ―himself 82.child 前加 a 83.teaching―taught 84.with―without 85.him51 Dear Mr. Green I work in the Friendship Shop on Zhongshan Road where you have often come to buy things. The other day if you bought a vase at our shop with your wife, I made the mistake about the price. You looked at two different price of the same vase, one costing 30 yuan and the other 21 yuan. You took the 21 yuan one so I accepted 30 yuan from you. I found my mistake only after you and2376. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. your wife have left. Will you please come to our shop to get in your change or to return your vase and get a 30 yuan one instead? I apologize you for it. I?m looking forward to your coming earlier. Yours truly, Wang Hua 76. in→at 82.my→out 77. √ 78. if→when 79. the→a 84.去掉 in83. 84. 85.80. price→prices 85.you→to81. so→but(and)83.have left→had left52Rowena and Billy Wrangler are model high school students . They study hard . They do extreme well on achievement tests . And next year , Rowena will attending Harvard University . Billy , her younger brother , hoe to go to Cornell . That makes Rowena and Billy different from most students is that they don?t go to school . In fact , they've never been to school . Since a kindergarten , they have studied at home . Neither Rowena or Billy feels as if they have missed out on nothing by being taught at home . As many of the more than one million people who receive home schooling in the United States , they feel if they have gotten a good education . 76.extreme―extremely What anything 80.right 77.will―will be/attending―attend 81.a kindergarten―kindergarten 84.As―Like 85.if―as if 78.hope―hopes 79.That ― 82.or―nor 83.nothing― 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.5324 Did you enjoy yourself yesterday? I suppose you do. But I?d like to tell you what a bad day I had yesterday. Nothing just went wrong. On the morning, my alarm clock didn?t ring, since I woke up an hour late. I was in such a hurry that I burnt my hand when I was cooking the breakfast. Then I ran out of the house to catch the 8:30 buses. This is the bus I usually take. But, you may laugh, I missed it of course. I am very unhappy, and scared as well because teacher hates the students coming late to school. So I ran three miles to school only to discover that nobody was there. The school was quiet but peaceful. Our classroom was locked. I realized that moment: It was Sunday. (2)76.do→did 第一个 the 77.Nothing→Everything 82.am→was 85.but→and76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.78.In→On 79.since→so 80.去掉 83.在 teacher 前加 my/the 84.√81.buses→bus54 Get a good education is more important today than ever before .In Canada mostly children attend public schools. Public schools are mainly found by governments through tax income. Students in Canada taught in English and in French. The rests of Canadian children attend private schools, that are supported mainly by fees paying by parents .By law ,the children must attend the school from age 5 to 16. There are several different levels in the Canadian education system .The first was called Elementary Schools ,which include kindergartens through grade 7 or 8.2576. _______________ 77. _______________ 78. _______________ 79. _______________ 80._______________ 81._______________ 82._______________ 83. _______________ 84._______________ 85._______________ 76.Get-- Getting 77.mostly-- most 78.found --founded 79. in Canada∧-are 80.rests- rest 81.that -which 82.paying-- paid 83.the school 84.was --is 85. √55 Yesterday we went to plant trees on the hill near to our school. The boys were made dig pits(坑).The girls were told to plant the young trees into the pits. All of us worked very hardly. Soon we were all wet with sweat.After the young trees planted, we 76. 77.? 78. 79. 80.? ? 81. 82. 83.? 84. ? ?began to water it.The water was at the foot of the hill. But we stood in line to pass pails(桶) of water from one to other up to the hill. We did not finish water the trees until it ? was dark.Though we were tired,we feel very happy.8576. 第二个 to 去掉 改为 them77. made 后加 to 78. √ ?79. hardly 改为 hard 80. trees 后加 were 81. it82. But 改为 So 83. other 改为 another 84. water 改为 watering 85. feel 改为 felt56 A few months after returning the US from Germany , I took part in a college course in French. Since I have learned to speak German good in Germany, I thought that it might be interested to begin studying another language. At the first class, the teacher asked us to do a pronunciation exercise,2676. 77. 78. 79. 80. in which he would say one word or two in French, and each student would do their best to copy. When he got to me, he kept having me to say more words, and I finally asked him why. “I find it great funs. It?s the first time I?ve heard an American speak French with a German accent.”he explained it. 76. returning 后加 to 80.对 掉 it 77. have 改为 had81. 82. 83. 84. 85.78. good 改为 well 79. interested 改为 interesting 84.funs 改为 fun 85.去81.one 改为 a 82.their 改为 his 83.去掉 to57 It was fine yesterday. The sun was shining in the sky. I went boating by myself. I didn?t take many friends with me because I wanted to row alone. I hired a boat and rowed slowly to the center of lake. A fresh breeze was blowing, fish was swimming and birds were singing. When I reached the center, I took up the paddles(桨)and lie down in the boat. With the blue sky over me or green water around me I was extremely relaxed. Over about two hours passed in this way before I knew them. I came back home very late. I didn?t feel tiring at all, for I had really had a good time. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.76.many→ 77.row→ 78.of^lake→ 79.第二个 was→ 81.√;81.lie → 82.or→and 83. 去掉 84. them→ 85. tiring→tired.58 I was anxiously expected your letter, and at last it has reached to me. I am very glad to know that2776.________ 77________ everyone at home is enjoying good health as usually. Things here are same now as they were before. The final examination will take place in next week. So I am now busy preparing for my lessons. It?s nice to think that the summer vacation is coming near. I can?t say much I want to see you all again. I am looking forward to spend summer days with you. Give my love to Father, Mother and anyone at home. 76. expected 改为 expecting 掉 in 82. right 改为 everyone 81. 去掉 for 83. say 后加 how78________ 79 ________ 80 ________ 81________ 82________ 83 ________ 84________ 85________ 80. 去77. 去掉 to 78. usually 改为 usual 79. are 后加 the84. spend 改为 spending 85. anyone59 One afternoon , when I was on my way home , the sky changed suddenly . Dark clouds were gathered . I began to feel worried because I didn?t have both a raincoat or umbrella about me . It soon started to rain . Just as I was hurrying home , I heard of someone calling me from behind . I turned to have a look and find that he was Liu Wei , a good neighbour of mine . He offered to share his umbrella with me . We walked all the ways home . Without Liu Wei?s help , I would have got wet to the skin . How much thankful I was for his help ! 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.76.sky-weath 77gathered-gathering 78.both-either 79. or ^umbrella-an 80 heard of 81.find-found 82.he-it 83. √84.ways-way 85.much28 60 I worried about the missed bag all the evening. I tried to remember exact what I had done from the time I left the store until at the time I got home. I remembered whether I had looked at the bag while I was having lunch. So I must have it when I left the store. I remembered showing it to a friend on the bus. But I had the bag then. I came directly from the bus to my house, and I must have forgotten it on the bus. I was in hurry to get off and forgot to check the packages lying on the floor. I should be much careful next time. 76.missed-missing77. exact-- exactly 78.去 at 81. √ 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 79.whether-that 80. have∧ it --had82.But―So 83.forgotten--left 84. in∧ hurry --in a hurry 85.much --more英语:短文改错百篇练习四(60-80)61 A kind of little car may someday take place of today?s big ones . If people drive such cars in the future ,there would be less pollution in there air . There will be more spaces for parking cars in cities . The streets will be less crowd . And driving will be safer as these little cars can go only 65 km per hour . The future cars will be fine for getting round a city , so they will not be useful for long trips . Little cars will go 200km , before needing to stop more gas . If big cars are still used along with the small ones , two sets of roads 81. 82. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80.29 that will be needed in the future . Some roads will be used for the big fast cars and another roads will be needed for the slow small ones . It is said that third such little cars fit in the space now needed for one car the usual size . 76. take^ place――the 80.正确 81.so――but 77.would ――will 82.stop^ ――for 78.spaces ――space 83. 去 掉 that83. 84. 85.79.crowd ――crowed 84. another ― ― other85.third-three62 Dear Bob, I must say that I do agree with you. Though you find something, but it doesn?t mean it belongs to you. If you can find who it belongs to, you should try to return back it. I?m sure you would want someone to do same for you. Once I found a beautiful picture. I wanted to keep it. Then I remembered see one just like it in an office. I went to the office and found the person to who it belonged. The lady was very happy to get back and gave me delicious apples. So you see, Bob, I get two rewards: one I could eat and another I could keep in my heart. Yours, Li Ming 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.76.do→don?t 或者 agree→disagree 77.去掉 but 78.去掉 back 79.do∧same, the 80.√ 81.see→seeing 82.who→whom 83.get∧back, it 84.get→got85.another→one63 Mr Zhang is over sixty years old. He has retired(退休).30 He is one of my respected teachers. He teaches us chemistry when we were in senior Grade One. He was old, and he taught us good. He tried his best to make his classes lively. Mr Zhang usually made good preparations for the lesson and was strict to us, too. Whenever we made mistakes in our homework. he would ask us to correct them. At that time, I was used to be poorly in chemistry. Mr Zhang often helped me with my studies very patiently. With his help, I had made rapid progress and caught with the class. He is always very kind to every student. As an experienced teacher, he is respected and loved by all the students. 76.teaches→taught 81.was 去掉 85.√ 77.and→but 78.good→well76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.79.lesson→lessons 80.to→with82.poorly→poor83.had→have(或 had 去掉) 84.在 with 前加 up64 I can?t swim because I have a strong fear of water. Look back at my childhood experience, I think that three reason might explain the fear. The first reason is that I was not allowed to go near the water when I was a child, for my mother had unreasonable fear of it. So, even as a child I was taught see the water as something danger. Second, my eyes became bad ones when I was five. If I took off my glasses in the water, I couldn?t see anything, but this increased my fear. The worst part of your experience is that as a child I often see a neighbor drowned. Since then I have been more frightened. 76. Look ― Looking 77. reason-reasons 78. √ 79. had 后加 an 80. taught 后加 to 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.______________81 danger-dangerous 82. 去掉 ones 83. but 改为 so 或 and 84.31 your-my 85.see-saw65 Most people who are ambitious and want to achieve something live on stress. They need them. I like to use example from the animal world because there is a biological basis for what I say. If you take a turtle and force it to run with as fast as a race-horse, you should kill it. So it?s useless to say to a turtle type human what he must achieve this because his father was famous and his grandfather was successful. You can?t make race-horse out of a turtle. But the reverse is also true. If you are the race-horse type, as more efficient businessmen and politicians are, you have the urge to do many things and to express you. If you told not to do anything, you are under terrible distress. 76.them→it 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.77.example→examples 78.run with→run 79.should→will 80 . what →that 81.Right 82.race-horse→a race-horse83.more→most 84.you→yourself 85.told →are told66 Have you ever heard from the saying : All work and no play make Jack a dull boy ? What this means is that if you study all the times you will become a boring person . You must go out and having fun with your friends , otherwise you will lose him . No one wants to be friends with someone who only talks about work and study . Perhaps you have a confidence problem . Please try remember what the work you do is for yourself but no one else . You do not have to compete with your classmates . No one could be happier in studying seven days and seven nights in a week . 76. from→of 77.make→makes 78.times→time3276. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 80.him→them 81.√79.having→have 82. try→try to 83.what→that 84.could→can 85.happier→happy67 Deare Abby , How are you ? Today I?ve got a wonderful news to tell you . I have offered a scholarship at a university in Australia for my further education . One hundred and twenty students took exam 76. 77. 78.for it , but only a few was chosen and I was one of them . However , 79. my parents are not happy about it . They are strong against me going there . They say it is too far away that they will not see me for a whole year and they are afraid of I will feel lonely . They can't imagine a girl so young live alone . They advise me to study 83. in the capital instead . Then I?ll be able to continue living with 84. 80. 81. 82.them . How can I persuade them to accept the fact I have grown up ? 85. Best Wishes Jane 76.去掉 a strongly 77.have^―have been 81.too―so 84.√ 85.fact^―fact that 78.exam―exams79.was―were 80.strong―82.去掉 of 83.live―living68 I used to love science class―all of them― 76. biology, chemistry, geography or physics. I think I liked those classes because I felt that it helped me understand what the world works. For example, 79. when I was a child, the rain was a mystery. In one class, I learned why it rained. I think science classes clear up mysteries. But then there is always more 82. mysteries look into. What was my least favorite class? That was math. After learn the basics of the subject,3377. 78.80. 81.83. 84. Nothing else seemed very practically to me. I never saw how I could use it in my daily life. 76.class―classes 77.or―and 81.√ ―practical 82.is―are 78.it―they85.79.what―how 80.去掉 the83.mysteries^―mysteries to 84.learn―learning 85.practically69 Some Americans judge success on the length of his vacations . The man who gets a month?s 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 76.vacation each year consider himself more successful than the man gets two weeks . Many people want to be teachers because it is teachers who canget three-month vacation every year . Some college teachers who teach the three classes consider themselves less successful than that who teach only one or two , or none in all . In short , the less work Americans do , the less successful they consider themselves . 76.on-by 81.get-get a 77.his-their 82. 83.84. 85.78.consider-considers 79.the man-the man who 83.that-those80.√82.删去 the84.in- at 85.less-more70 As is known, that is interesting to teach children to swim while they are still babies. Most the large towns in Florida and California have already run particularly lessons for babies. The idea has quickly spread to Europe from where, in several countries, special courses are now offered to the children who are from 7 to 24 month old. The first step is to have child get rid of fear of3476. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. water. Next, he is teaching to float in water. Once he can do that naturally and can swim with fear, the child can master the technique and push him forward through the water.83. 84. 85.76. that―it 77. 前加 of 或去掉 the 78. the particularly―particular 79. from 去掉 80. √ 81.month―months ―himself 82.child 前加 a 83.teaching―taught 84.with―without 85.him71 Dear Mr. Green I work in the Friendship Shop on Zhongshan Road where you have often come to buy things. The other day if you bought a vase at our shop with your wife, I made the mistake about the price. You looked at two different price of the same vase, one costing 30 yuan and the other 21 yuan. You took the 21 yuan one so I accepted 30 yuan from you. I found my mistake only after you and your wife have left. Will you please come to our shop to get in your change or to return your vase and get a 30 yuan one instead? I apologize you for it. I?m looking forward to your coming earlier. Yours truly, Wang Hua 76. in→at 82.my→out 77. √ 78. if→when 79. the→a 84.去掉 in 72 I can?t swim because I have a strong fear of water. Look back at my childhood experience, I think that three reason might explain the fear. The first reason is that I was not allowed to go near the water when I was a child, for my mother had unreasonable3576. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.80. price→prices 85.you→to81. so→but(and)83.have left→had left76. 77. 78. 79. fear of it. So, even as a child I was taught see the water as something danger. Second, my eyes became bad ones when I was five. If I took off my glasses in the water, I couldn?t see anything, but this increased my fear. The worst part of your experience is that as a child I often see a neighbor drowned. Since then I have been more frightened. 76. Look ― Looking 77. reason-reasons80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.______________78. √ 79. had 后加 an80. taught 后加 to81 danger-dangerous 82. 去掉 ones 83. but 改为 so 或 and 84. your-my 85.see-saw73 Most people who are ambitious and want to achieve something live on stress. They need them. I like to use example from the animal world because there is a biological basis for what I say. If you take a turtle and force it to run with as fast as a race-horse, you should kill it. So it?s useless to say to a turtle type human what he must achieve this because his father was famous and his grandfather was successful. You can?t make race-horse out of a turtle. But the reverse is also true. If you are the race-horse type, as more efficient businessmen and politicians are, you have the urge to do many things and to express you. If you told not to do anything, you are under terrible distress. 76.them→it 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.77.example→examples 78.run with→run 79.should→will 80 . what →that 81.Right 82.race-horse→a race-horse83.more→most 84.you→yourself 85.told →are told36 74 Have you ever heard from the saying : All work and no play make Jack a dull boy ? What this means is that if you study all the times you will become a boring person . You must go out and having fun with your friends , otherwise you will lose him . No one wants to be friends with someone who only talks about work and study . Perhaps you have a confidence problem . Please try remember what the work you do is for yourself but no one else . You do not have to compete with your classmates . No one could be happier in studying seven days and seven nights in a week . 76. from→of 77.make→makes 78.times→time 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 80.him→them 81.√79.having→have82. try→try to 83.what→that 84.could→can 85.happier→happy75Deare Abby , How are you ? Today I?ve got a wonderful news to tell you . I have offered a scholarship at a university in Australia for my further education . One hundred and twenty students took exam for it , but only a few was chosen and I was one of them . However , my parents are not happy about it . They are strong against me going there . They say it is too far away that they will not see me for a whole year and they are afraid of I will feel lonely . They can't imagine a girl so young live alone . They advise me to study in the capital instead . Then I?ll be able to continue living with them . How can I persuade them to accept the fact I have grown up ? Best Wishes Jane3776. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 76.去掉 a strongly77.have^―have been 81.too―so78.exam―exams79.was―were80.strong―82.去掉 of 83.live―living84.√85.fact^―fact that76 I used to love science class―all of them― biology, chemistry, geography or physics. I think I liked those classes because I felt that it helped me understand what the world works. For example, when I was a child, the rain was a mystery. In one class, I learned why it rained. I think science classes clear up mysteries. But then there is always more mysteries look into. What was my least favorite class? That was math. After learn the basics of the subject, Nothing else seemed very practically to me. I never saw how I could use it in my daily life. 76.class―classes 77.or―and 81.√ ―practical 82.is―are 78.it―they 79.what―how 80.去掉 the 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.83.mysteries^―mysteries to 84.learn―learning 85.practically77 Some Americans judge success on the length of his vacations . The man who gets a month?s vacation each year consider himself more successful than the man gets two weeks . Many people want to be teachers because it is teachers who can3876. 77. 78. 79. 80. get three-month vacation every year . Some college teachers who teach the three classes consider themselves less successful than that who teach only one or two , or none in all . In short , the less work Americans do , the less successful they consider themselves .81. 82. 83. 84. 85.76.on-by 81.get-get a77.his-their78.consider-considers 79.the man-the man who 83.that-those80.√82.删去 the84.in- at 85.less-more78 As is known, that is interesting to teach children to swim while they are still babies. Most the large towns in Florida and California have already run particularly lessons for babies. The idea has quickly spread to Europe from where, in several countries, special courses are now offered to the children who are from 7 to 24 month old. The first step is to have child get rid of fear of water. Next, he is teaching to float in water. Once he can do that naturally and can swim with fear, the child can master the technique and push him forward through the water. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.76. that―it 77. 前加 of 或去掉 the 78. the particularly―particular 79. from 去掉 80. √ 81.month―months ―himself 82.child 前加 a 83.teaching―taught 84.with―without 85.him79 Dear Mr. Green39 I work in the Friendship Shop on Zhongshan Road where you have often come to buy things. The other day if you bought a vase at our shop with your wife, I made the mistake about the price. You looked at two different price of the same vase, one costing 30 yuan and the other 21 yuan. You took the 21 yuan one so I accepted 30 yuan from you. I found my mistake only after you and your wife have left. Will you please come to our shop to get in your change or to return your vase and get a 30 yuan one instead? I apologize you for it. I?m looking forward to your coming earlier. Yours truly, Wang Hua 76. in→at 82.my→out 77. √ 78. if→when 79. the→a 84.去掉 in76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85.80. price→prices 85.you→to81. so→but(and)83.have left→had left80 In many western countries heavy industry is high developed The difference between heavy and light industry are based on the nature of the goods produced. Heavy industry produce machines while light industry uses machines produce the smaller objects required for various purpose in our home and offices. The growth of industry in country depends on the general level of economic or industrial development. In its beginning, industrialization is likely to be cheap. To decrease (减少)costs, industrialists in an area usually depend on Local supplies of the coal or electric power for their operation 76.high→highly 77.are→ is 78.produce →produces 79. ∧to 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 80. purpose → 76. 77. 78. 79. 80.purposes 81.∧ a82. or→and 83. cheap→expensive 84. ∨ 85. the coal→coal40 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 1(01) Last Sunday I saw the worst storm in years. It came sudden and went on for over three hours. After lunch, I went into my room to have a rest. The air was hotter, and all is quiet. Then a strong wind started to blow into my room. Pieces of paper on my desk flew high into the air and some flew out the open window. As I ran out to catch them, big drop of rain began to fall. When I came back into house, it was raining harder and harder. I tried very hard to close the window. Then I heard a loudly out to find that a big tree had fallen down and broke the top of the back room. (2) I have been planning to join in our college basketball team 1. ______ next year, so now I am spending as more time as I can with other people who likes to play. They are teaching me the most important rules and technologies of the game, and I am getting the better all the time. We have a neighborhood team that play against other teams in the area. One of my neighbors is helping rest of us improved our skills. Tonight we are playing against one of the best teams in the city, and I think we can beat them if we won't make any mistakes. 参考答案: (1)1. sudden--suddenly 2. hotter---hot 3. is--was 4. √ f 6. drop―drops 7. house 前加 the ―broken (2)1. 去掉 in 2. more → much iques e 9. √ 10. won't → don't 3. likes → like 4. technologies → techn 8. improved → improv 5. 去掉 the 6. play → plays 7. rest 前加 the 5. out--out o 8. loudly---loud 9. 去掉 when 10. broke 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______ 7. ______ 8. ______ 9. ______ 10. _____ 1. _____ 2. _____ 3. _____ 4. _____ 5. _____ 6. _____ 7. _____ 8. _____ 9. _____ 10. _____crashing(碰撞的)sound from the back of the house. When I ran41 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 2Fang Tong is 34 years old, an actor, director and teacher of Beijing Opera Theatre. Most of his students are from other part of China and have come to Beijing at a very young age of sixteen that it is much more relaxing than the one he used to study in. He thought that an actor should relax himself when performing. Yet his students deep respect him and he never needs to raise his voice in order to be hearing. For his opinion, actors should go on even when they feel they have made a mistake in their performances be back to it.So art is always changing and developing. (4) Today is Sunday, I have been studying all day long. On the the water supply had cut off. The water had come back in 1. _____ 3._____ morning, I had a dry breakfast. We have no water to drink because 2. _____ the evening. I did math then. I didn't stop after 12 o'clock. After a 4. _____ short lunch I had the break. Then I went to my Sunday English Class. 5.______ After a long and tired class for more than two hours, I got to home. Some work had been done but some hadn't. I must review all my subject such as the Sciences, the Humanities, which include Chinese, English, Politics and History as well. That's terribly! Especially when there was no water. 参考答案: (3)1. part- parts hinks 5. the→a 6. deep-deeply (4)1. On→In terribly→ terrible 2. a-the 3. hope∧to 4. 去掉 it 9. √ 5. thought-t 10. but-and 9. 正确 10. 7. hearing-heard 8. For-In 7. 去掉 to 6. _____ 7. _____ 8. _____ 9. _____ 10. _____ 1. ______ 2. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 7. ______ 8. ______ 9. ______ 6. ______or seventeen. He hopes create an environment for his students 3. ______because the moment is already gone but people can never 10. ______2. have→had3. 在 cut 前加上 been 4. after→until 8. subject→subjects6. tired→tiring42 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 3(5) I was recent told that listening to loud music is gradually making people hard of hearing. I'm sure it has already been happened to my neighbor. For years she has turned a deaf ear to my requests to turn her radio down. When she gave a party she isn't have to invite the rest of the street. Everyone can dance in her music in his own room. Now a scientist has discovered a certain electronic sounds have strange effects on rats. He declares they break down, almost paralyze(瘫) with legs trembled. Then it is simply a matter of throwing them my neighbor someday. (6) Dear Ralph, I'm a senior student. I have be in love with a boy for three years. But he is a shy boy, so I wrote him a letter firstly to express my feeling. And he wrote back. In his letter he said, &We are students. Our task is study. Let us wait to see until we have any chance after graduation.& So after graduation I telephoned to him, asking him about go out . But he said he didn't want to. He just wanted to sleep and watched TV. 8. ______ 9. ______ 10. ______ What do you think I should do? Do you think I should continue to love him and give up Sheila? 参考答案: (5)1.recently 2. 去掉 been 3. 正确 4. gave---gives 6. in---to --tails (6)1. be--been 2. firstly--first 3. feeling―feelings 5. until-- if / whether 对 10. and―or 6. 去掉 to 7. go--going 4. study 前加 to 9. 8. watched--watch 7. 去掉 a 8. with 后加 their 5. isn't---doesn't 10. tail9. trembled---trembling 7. ______ 1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______ 1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______ 7. ______ 8. ______ 9. ______out by their tail. I wonder if the same thing will happen to 10. _____43 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 4(7) Before leaving the class, the teacher, Miss White, said to her class, &Don't leave your seats. Read your books on yourselves. You would study hard and be good students. & As soon as the teacher went away, the classroom becoming noisy. One boy drew a picture of the teacher on the blackboard. Another boy began to make face just to make the other students to laugh. The boy put his finger close to his mouth and tell the class that Miss White is coming back. All the students sat down their seats and the classroom (8) Once there lived a boy was very fond of reading. But he was so poor to buy any books. So he had to borrow them from a rich man lived far away. The boy always tried hard to finish read the books and returned them to the owner within the giving time. So the rich man was ready lending him any of the books he wanted them. In this way he read a lot and late became a well-known writer of his time. However, the rich man's son who didn't like to study remained a man with a little knowledge. 参考答案: (7)1. on-by 6. 去掉第二个 to 6. giving-given 二个 a 2. woul}

我要回帖

更多关于 get on the train 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信