英语大神用英语怎么说帮我看看

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请大神帮我看看这篇英语作文的问题。Dear Chris,
I’m Li Jin , monitor of Class One, Grade Eleven. I’m delighted on hearing that you are going to come to China, studying in our class as a exchange student. And I’m writing to express my welcome to your coming. What’s more important, I want to introduce some information on the local life which can help you fitting in Beijing quickly. Firstly, the climate in Beijng is warm and Don’t worry to get uncomfortable. Secondly, people in China usually eat rice at meals. I really cares whether you’ll get used to it. In addition, our class has 45 students and they are quite easy to get along with. We’re friendly and easygoing. Finally, in order to enhance our friendship and learn more from each other, would you mind telling us with your life in the US. I really hope we could have a nice time together.
I’ m looking forward to your early reply.
管理狗人苷k
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
你介意告诉我们可以与你共同生活在美国?我期待你的早日回复。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求英语大神帮我看看这句话It seems schools may not be providing an opportunity for children to re-express their ideas and so have them tested and refined by teachers and their peers.这句话的so have them,为什么要用so 然后may be doing 和maybe do有什么区别啊
鑫佳腾食品0126
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
这里的so不是解释为所以,而是这样的意思.may be doing,强调的正在进行的事情,这里may是情态动词.maybe do 不能算是一个组合,因为这里的maybe作为一个词是做状语的,后面可以跟进行式 be doing,将来式 will do 等等,根据实际情况来选择的.
那so have them 是怎样解释呢?
这里没有so have them这个结构,而是so+ have someone done
have someone do 就是让某人做某事,这里用上了被动语态。
这里so指的是就是前面不给孩子提供孩子重复表达他们的想法的机会
整句话的意思大概是
看起来学校门没有给孩子提供重复表达他们自己想法的机会,就这样让他们被老师和同学测试和管教。
我估计这里应该是有上下文的,peer,refine还有test具体说的意思这里没法说,但是从语法上面来讲,have somebody do 是肯定对的。
那表示可能的 maybe 后面怎么搭配
maybe 作为副词的话也没什么搭配了,比如
Maybe I will go to school tomorrow.
Maybe he has already left.
等等,这个不属于谓语的一部分了。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
so have them,这里的so是所以的意思,因为后面没有逗号,一句话还没说完呢,这里翻译就做“所以的意思。may be doing 和maybe do有什么区别,这里面是涉及到的时间的前后,一个是或许正在做,或许已经做。
这里的so不是解释为所以,而是这样的意思。may be doing, 强调的正在进行的事情,这里may是情态动词。maybe do 不能算是一个组合,因为这里的maybe作为一个词是做状语的,后面可以跟进行式 be doing,将来式 will do 等等,根据实际情况来选择的。那so have them 是怎样解释呢?这里没有so have them这个结构,而是so+ ha...
这里没有so have them这个结构,而是so+ have someone donehave someone do 就是让某人做某事,这里用上了被动语态。这里so指的是就是前面不给孩子提供孩子重复表达他们的想法的机会整句话的意思大概是看起来学校门没有给孩子提供重复表达他们自己想法的机会,就这样让他们被老师和同学测试和管教。我估计这里应该是有上下文的,peer,refine还有test具体说的意思这里没法说,但是从语法上面来讲,have somebody do 是肯定对的。
那表示可能的 maybe 后面怎么搭配
maybe 作为副词的话也没什么搭配了,比如Maybe I will go to school tomorrow.Maybe he has already left.等等,这个不属于谓语的一部分了。
扫描下载二维码The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.麻烦懂英语的大神帮我翻译下这几个短语,要外国人能看懂的,跪谢?_词汇网
麻烦懂英语的大神帮我翻译下这几个短语,要外国人能看懂的,跪谢?