l am John变为am 开头的一般疑问句问

Yes,I am shorter than you.问句是什么?
Yes,I am shorter than you.问句是什么?希望有人说给我答案.
Are you shorter than me ?
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《Yes,I am shorter than you.问句是什么?》相关的作业问题
You're shorter than me问句是:Are you shorter than me?My legs are longer than yours问句是:Are my legs longer than yours?She is 2years younger than you问句是:Is she 2 year
1、Which pencil is shorter between the green one and the red one?2、What's in the closet?
正确答案是A,因为那句话讲的不是天气问题,也并非是否喜欢,因此B、C和D都排除了.A的问题问的较为宽泛,可以从多种角度回答.所以回答“北京正在变得昼短夜长了.”正好回答“北京现在怎样啊?”的问题.
Who is taller than I (am)?或:Is Tom taller or shorter than I (am)?
你最好的朋友比你矮吗? 再问: 那这个问句怎么回答,谢谢了 再答: 肯定Yes,she/he is 否定No,she/he is not再问: 那你知道Are you younger than your friend?是什么意思。 回答 再答: 你比你的朋友年轻吗 再答: 肯定Yes,I am 否定No,I am no
1.No,l am not.2.My brother is shorter than me in my family 再问: 给好评了再问: 你和我想做的一样,只不过是不知道怎么表达! 再答: ……?再问: 你做的是你自己的现实么? 再答: 不然呢?我弟今年才五岁再问: o
1.Where did you go last holiday?2.What does your sister usually do on Saturday?3.Is your hair shorter than mine?4.What's the matter with you?5.What did Tom do l
分别是原题、特殊疑问句和一般疑问句.1、Mary is shorter than Lily.Who's shorter than Lily?Is Mary shorter than Lily?2、John is heavier.Who's heavier?Is John heavier?3、This one is sm
问的是你找不到她的“当时”她穿的什么衣服.回答的是她当时的状态,而不是动作.
问句的意思是你比你的姐姐(或妹妹)矮吗?回答分两种No,I am not. 或者是Yes,I am .
Book 41) This is my computer.That is your computer.2) Is this a teacher鈥檚 desk?Yes,it is.3) What time is it?It鈥檚 two o鈥檆lock.4) It鈥檚 9:45.It鈥檚 time for math cla
1.How many teeth does the sperm whale have?2.How long are his legs?3.Which size do you wear?4.Is your hair shorter than mine?
1. F& 2. B &3. C &4. H& 5. G& 6. D &7. E& 8. A
What are the three reasons that made Wuhan a place with historical significances in China?或者What are the three reasons for which Wuhan has been regarded as a pl
Is there anything i need to notice?
Are you going to take a trip?
Is she one year younger than me?她比我大一岁吗?
what will our life be like in the future?
What are you going to do next week?扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
l can paint (改为一般疑问句并作否定回答) lucy can pley basketbell well(改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答)john does his work in the afternoon(改为否定句)can the girl see any pears on the table?(做否定回答)john plays chess very well (用can该写句子)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Can you paint? No, I can't.Can Lucy playbasketball well? Ye, she can.John doesn't do his work in the afternoon.No, she can't.John can play chess very well.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Can you paint? No, I can't.Can Lucy play basketball well? Yes , she can.John doesn't do his work in the afternoon.No, she can't.Can John play chess very well?疑问句John can play chess very well. 陈述句望采纳
can you paint ?yes,i cancan lucy play basketbell well?yes,lucy canjohn doesnot his work in the afternoonNo,they can'tjohn can play chess very well
John does not his work in the afternoon.No,she can not.John
can play chess very well.
扫描下载二维码&p&&b&一、冠词基本用法&/b&&/p&&p&&b&【速记口诀】&/b&&/p&&p&&b&【妙语诠释】&/b&&/p&&p&  冠词是中考必考的语法知识之一,也是中考考查的主要名词是秃子,常要戴帽子,&/p&&p&  可数名词单,须用a或an,&/p&&p&  辅音前用a,an在元音前,&/p&&p&  若为特指时,则须用定冠,&/p&&p&  复数不可数,泛指the不见,&/p&&p&  碰到代词时,冠词均不现。&/p&&p&对象。以上口诀包括的意思有:①名词在一般情况下不单用,常常要和冠词连用;②表示不确指的可数名词单数前要用不定冠词a或an,确指时要用定冠词③如复数名词表示泛指,名词前有this,these,my,some等时就不用冠词。&/p&&p&&b&二、名词单数变复数规则&/b&&/p&&p&&b&【速记口诀】&/b&&/p&&p&  单数变复数,规则要记住,&/p&&p&  一般加s,特殊有几处:&/p&&p&&b&【妙语诠释】&/b&&/p&&p&  ①大部分单数可数名词变为复数要加s,也就是单词如果以ch,sh,s,x等结尾),则一般加②以o结尾的单词除了两人(negro,hero)两菜(tomato,potato)加es外,其余一般加s;③以f或fe结尾的单词一般是把f,fe变为ve再加s;④英语中还有些单词没有规则,需要特殊记忆,如child—children,mouse—mice,deer—deer,sheep—sheep,Chinese—Chinese,ox—oxen,man—men,woman—women,foot—feet,tooth—teeth。&/p&&p&&b&三、名词所有格用法&/b&&/p&&p&&b&【速记口诀】&/b&&/p&&p&  名词所有格,表物是“谁的”,&/p&&p&  若为生命词,加“’s”即可行,&/p&&p&  词尾有s,仅把逗号择;&/p&&p&  并列名词后,各自和共有,&/p&&p&  前者分别加,后者最后加;&/p&&p&  若为无生命词,of所有格,&/p&&p&  前后须倒置,此是硬规则。&/p&&p&&b&【妙语诠释】&/b&&/p&&p&  ①有生命的名词所有格一般加s,但如果名词以s结尾,则只加“’”;②并列名词所有格表示各自所有时,分别加“’s”,如果是共有,则只在最后名词加“’s”;③如果是无生命的名词则用of表示所有格,这里需要注意它们的顺序与汉语不同,A of B要翻译为B的A。&/p&&p&&b&四、接不定式作宾语的动词&/b&&/p&&p&&b&【速记口诀】&/b&&/p&&p&  三个希望两答应,两个要求莫拒绝;&/p&&p&  设法学会做决定,不要假装在选择。&/p&&p&&b&【妙语诠释】&/b&&/p&&p&  三个希望两答应:hope,wish,want,agree,promise&/p&&p&  两个要求莫拒绝:demand,ask,refuse&/p&&p&  设法学会做决定:manage,learn,decide&/p&&p&  不要假装在选择:petend,choose&/p&&p&&b&五、接动名词作宾语的动词&/b&&/p&&p&&b&【速记口诀】&/b&&/p&&p&  Mrs. P Black missed a beef bag. (布莱克夫人丢了一个牛肉袋。)想学习更多英语知识,请关注口袋英语aikoudaiyy&/p&&p&&b&【妙语诠释】&/b&&/p&&p&  该句话中每个字母代表了一个动词或短语,这些动词要求后面跟动名词作宾语。这些动词分别是:&/p&&p&  M=mind,r=risk,s=succeed in,P=practice,B=be busy,l=look forward to,a=admit,c=can’t help,k=keep on,m=miss,i=insist on,s=suggest,s=stop,e=enjoy,d=delay,&/p&&p&  a=avoid,b=be worth,a=advise,g=give up。&/p&&p&&b&六、不定式作宾语补足语时省to的动词&/b&&/p&&p&&b&【速记口诀】&/b&&/p&&p&  一感,二听,三让,四看,半帮助&/p&&p&&b&【妙语诠释】&/b&&/p&&p&  一感:二听:hear,三让:make,let,四看:see,notice,watch,ob-半帮助:help。&/p&&p&&b&七、形容词和副词比较等级用法&/b&&/p&&p&&b&【速记口诀】&/b&&/p&&p&  1. 比较级与最高级:两者比较than相连,三者比较the在前。&/p&&p&  2.同级比较:同级比较用原形,as…as永不离;as…as加not,只言两者是同一,若是not so…as,后强前弱不看齐。&/p&&p&&b&【妙语诠释】&/b&&/p&&p&  ①比较级通常和than连用,而最高级通常跟有定冠词②同级比较一般用as…as表示“与…一样”,这时谁强谁弱不能比较出来,而not so…as则表示后者比前者强,翻译为“不如……”。&/p&&p&&b&八、反意疑问句用法&/b&&/p&&p&&b&【速记口诀】&/b&&/p&&p&  反意问句三要点,前后谓语正相反;&/p&&p&  短句not如出现,必须缩写是习惯;&/p&&p&  最后一点应注意,短句主语代词填。&/p&&p&&b&【妙语诠释】&/b&&/p&&p&  ①反意疑问句的构成应该是“肯定的陈述句+否定的疑问”或“否定的陈述句+肯定的疑问”;②在短句中not必须与do,will,can等组成缩写形式;③在简短问句中,疑问句的主语必须是代词,而不能用名词形式。&/p&&p&&b&九、感叹句用法&/b&&/p&&p&&b&【速记口诀】&/b&&/p&&p&  感叹句,并不难,what、how放句前;&/p&&p&  强调名词用what,其余用how很简单。&/p&&p&&b&【妙语诠释】&/b&&/p&&p&  由what引导的感叹句一般修饰名词,而how引导的感叹句一般修饰形容词、副词或句子。&/p&&p&&b&十、宾语从句用法&/b&&/p&&p&&b&【速记口诀】&/b&&/p&&p&  宾语从句须注意,几点事项应牢记。&/p&&p&  一是关键引导词,不同句子词相异。&/p&&p&  陈述句子用一般疑问是否(if,whether)替;特殊问句更好办,引导还用疑问词。&/p&&p&  二是时态常变化,主句不同从句异。主句若为现在时,从句时态应看意;主句若为过去时,从句时态向前移。&/p&&p&  三是语序要记清,从句永保陈述序。&/p&&p&&b&【妙语诠释】&/b&&/p&&p&  宾语从句应注意三点:①引导词,陈述句一般由that引导,这时的that可以省略;一般疑问句则由if或whe-ther引导;而特殊疑问句则由特殊疑问词引导。②时态,主句是现在时态,从句可用所需要的任何时态;但如果主句是过去时态,从句时态所表示时间一般往前移一个时间段。③语序,宾语从句永远要用陈述句顺序。&/p&
一、冠词基本用法【速记口诀】【妙语诠释】 冠词是中考必考的语法知识之一,也是中考考查的主要名词是秃子,常要戴帽子, 可数名词单,须用a或an, 辅音前用a,an在元音前, 若为特指时,则须用定冠, 复数不可数,泛指the不见, 碰到代词时,冠词均不现。…
&p&必修一&/p&&p&重点词组归纳&/p&&p&Unit 1 Friendship&/p&&p&1) be good to 对….友好&/p&&p&2) add up 合计&/p&&p&3) another time 改时间&/p&&p&4) get sth done 使…被做&/p&&p&5) calm down 镇定下来&/p&&p&6) have got to 不得不&/p&&p&7) be concerned about 关心;挂念&/p&&p&8) walk the dog 遛狗&/p&&p&9) make a list of 列出&/p&&p&10) share sth with sb 和某人分享某物&/p&&p&11) go through 经历;仔细检查&/p&&p&12) hide away 躲藏;隐藏&/p&&p&13) set down 放下;记下&/p&&p&14) a series of 一系列;一套&/p&&p&15) be crazy about 对…着迷&/p&&p&16) on purpose 故意&/p&&p&17) in order to/ so as to 为了&/p&&p&18) face to face 面对面地&/p&&p&19) according to 按照;根据…所说&/p&&p&20) get along with 与…相处&/p&&p&21) pack up 收拾,打理行装&/p&&p&22) have trouble with sb/sth 同某人闹意见;做…有困难&/p&&p&23) fall in love 相爱&/p&&p&24) throw away the friendship 放弃/终止友谊&/p&&p&25) try out 试验;试用&/p&&p&26) join in 参加(活动)&/p&&p&27) communicate with sb 和…交际&/p&&p&28) far and wide 到处&/p&&p&29) look to sth 注意,留心某事&/p&&p&30) cheat sb (out) of sth 骗取某人某物&/p&&p&31) have the/a habit of doing sth 有做…的习惯&/p&&p&32) be ignorant of 无知的&/p&&p&Unit2 English around the world&/p&&p&1) in…ways 在…方面&/p&&p&2) be different from 与…不同&/p&&p&3) play a role/ part (in) 在…中起作用;扮演一个角色;参与&/p&&p&4) play an important role/part在..中起重要作用&/p&&p&5) because of 因为;由于&/p&&p&6) such as 例如&/p&&p&7) come up (vi) 走进;上来;发生;被讨论&/p&&p&8) come up with 提出&/p&&p&9) come up to a place 参观某地&/p&&p&10) ever before 从前&/p&&p&11) at the end of 在…末期&/p&&p&12) even if/ though 即使&/p&&p&13) be based on 在...基础上&/p&&p&14) close to 距离…近&/p&&p&15) make (good/ full) use of (好好/充分)利用&/p&&p&16) change…into 把…变成&/p&&p&17) in the early days 在早期&/p&&p&18) take…with…随身携带&/p&&p&19) the same…as 与…相同的&/p&&p&20) at present 目前&/p&&p&21) as a rule 通常;照例&/p&&p&22) be present at 在席;出席&/p&&p&23) carry out a rule 执行规则&/p&&p&24) be absent from 缺席&/p&&p&25) be a native of 是…人&/p&&p&26) provide sth to sb / provide sb with sth给某人提供某物&/p&&p&27) at sb’s request 应某人的要求&/p&&p&28) have a command of掌握&/p&&p&29) make a request 请求&/p&&p&30) give commands 命令&/p&&p&31) request that …(should)+v原形&/p&&p&32) in one direction 朝一个方向&/p&&p&33) as we know 正如我们所知&/p&&p&Unit3 Travel Journal&/p&&p&1) one-way fare 单程票&/p&&p&2) round-trip fare 往返票&/p&&p&3) dream of/ about doing sth 梦想做某事&/p&&p&4) graduate from 从…毕业&/p&&p&5) go for long bike rides 做长途自行车旅行&/p&&p&6) persuade sb to do sth= persuade sb into doing sth 说服某人做某事&/p&&p&7) persuade sb not to do sth= persuade sb out of doing sth 说服某人不做某事&/p&&p&8) get sb interested in 使某人对… 感兴趣&/p&&p&9) insist on (one’s) sth/ doing sth 一定要;坚持要&/p&&p&10) the best way of doing sth/ the best way to do sth 干某事的最好办法&/p&&p&11) at an altitude of 在…海拔上&/p&&p&12) attitude to/ toward(s) 对…态度&/p&&p&13) care about 忧虑,关心 care for喜欢,照顾&/p&&p&14) care to do愿意/同意做某事&/p&&p&15) change one’s mind 改变主意&/p&&p&16) to my mind = in my opinion&/p&&p&17) make up one’s mind to do 决心干某事&/p&&p&18) determine to do sth ( 动作) / be determined to do sth (心理) 决心干某事&/p&&p&19) give in (to) 投降;屈服;让步&/p&&p&20) give in (vt) 上交&/p&&p&21) give up 放弃&/p&&p&22) give up doing/sth&/p&&p&23) as usual 像往常一样&/p&&p&24) at midnight 午夜&/p&&p&25) make camp 野营,宿营&/p&&p&26) put up one’s tents 搭起帐篷&/p&&p&27) sth be familiar to sb某事为某人所熟悉&/p&&p&28) sb be familiar with sth某人熟悉某事&/p&&p&29) can’t wait/ can hardly wait to do sth 迫不及待想干某事&/p&&p&30) for one thing… for another (用来引出某事的理由)一则… 二则…&/p&&p&31) take one’s breath away 使某人大吃一惊&/p&&p&Unit4 Earthquakes&/p&&p&1) have time to do 有时间做某事&/p&&p&2) happen to do 碰巧做某事&/p&&p&3) shake hands with sb 握手&/p&&p&4) burst into tears/ laughter&/p&&p&5) burst out crying/laughing&/p&&p&6) 突然哭/笑起来&/p&&p&7) in ruins 成为废墟&/p&&p&8) cut across 穿过、横穿&/p&&p&9) blow away 吹走、刮走&/p&&p&10) fall down 倒塌&/p&&p&11) rescue workers 救援人员&/p&&p&12) be pleased to do 乐意做某事&/p&&p&13) make/ give a speech 发表演说&/p&&p&14) judging….from 根据……来判断&/p&&p&15) tens of thousands of 成千上万&/p&&p&16) dig out 挖掘&/p&&p&17) a great/ large number of =a great many/good 大量的&/p&&p&18) be trapped in/ under 陷入……/ 陷在……下面&/p&&p&19) the high school speaking competition 高中演讲比赛&/p&&p&20) have sb do sth= make sb do sth= let sb do sth 让某人做某事&/p&&p&21) come to an end (vi) = put/ bring sth to an end = put/ bring an end to sth 结束某事&/p&&p&22) be proud of / take pride in 以……而自豪&/p&&p&23) invite sb to do sth 邀请某人做某事&/p&&p&24) think little of 对……评价低&/p&&p&25) invite sb for/ to sth&/p&&p&26) think highly of 对……评价高&/p&&p&27) one-third 1/3 two-thirds 2/3&/p&&p&28) seventy-five percent 75%&/p&&p&29) agree with sb&/p&&p&30) give out 发出(气味等);分发;耗尽&/p&&p&31) agree to sth&/p&&p&32) give off 发出(气味等)&/p&&p&33) agree to do sth&/p&&p&34) give away 赠送;泄露&/p&&p&35) agree on sth 达成一致意见&/p&&p&36) give back 归还&/p&&p&Unit5Nelson Mandela----amodern hero&/p&&p&1) lose heart 丧失勇气&/p&&p&2) worry about 担心(动作)&/p&&p&3) lose one’s heart to sb/sth 爱上,喜欢上&/p&&p&4) be worried about 担心(状态)&/p&&p&5) in trouble 处于不幸中&/p&&p&6) be sentenced to 被判处&/p&&p&7) be out of work = lose one’s job 失业&/p&&p&8) be equal to 相等的,平等的&/p&&p&9) as a matter of fact = in fact = actually 事实上 beg for 乞讨&/p&&p&10) blow up 充气,爆炸&/p&&p&11) set up 建立,创立;设置,竖起&/p&&p&12) send up 发射,使上涨&/p&&p&13) set about 着手做某事 (set about doing sth)&/p&&p&14) go up 上升,增长;被兴建&/p&&p&15) set off 出发,动身&/p&&p&16) set up 设立,建立;设置,竖起&/p&&p&17) set out 陈列,摆出;开始(set out to do sth)&/p&&p&18) be active in = take an active part in 积极参与,在……活跃&/p&&p&19) keep sb from doing sth阻止某人做某事 die for 为……而死&/p&&p&20) stop sb (from) doing sth&/p&&p&21) die from 死于(外因)&/p&&p&22) prevent sb (from) doing sth&/p&&p&23) die of 死于(内因 如:饥饿,寒冷,疾病等)&/p&&p&24) put sb in prison= throw sb into prison= send sb to prison 把……投入监狱&/p&&p&25) advise sb to do sth 建议某人做某事&/p&&p&26) advice 不可数 a piece of advice&/p&&p&27) advise doing sth&/p&&p&28) fight for 为争取……而斗争&/p&&p&29) advise sb on sth&/p&&p&30) fight against 为反对……而斗争&/p&&p&31) advise that (should)+ v原&/p&&p&32) fight with 同……并肩作战/ 同……斗争&/p&&p&33) have problems/ difficulty/ trouble with sth&/p&&p&34) work out 算出&/p&&p&35) have problems/ difficulty/ trouble (in) doing sth have a go= have a try&/p&&p&36) be willing to do sth 乐于做某事&/p&&p&37) realize one’s dream of 实现…… 的梦想&/p&&p&38) answer violence with violence 以暴制暴&/p&&p&39) break the law 违反法律&/p&&p&40) come to power 当权,上台&/p&&p&41) social activities 社会活动&/p&&p&42) equal (adj)------equally (adv)------equality (n) violence (n)------violent (adj)&/p&&p&43) cruelty (n)------cruel (adj)------cruelly (adv)&/p&&p&44) educated (adj)------education (n)&/p&&p&45) willing----unwilling 不愿意的&/p&&p&46) active----inactive 不活跃的&/p&&p&必修二&/p&&p&重点词组归纳&/p&&p&Unit1 Cultural relics&/p&&p&1) in search of = in the search for 寻找&/p&&p&2) search for sb/ sth 寻找某人/物&/p&&p&3) search … for sb/ sth 搜查…以寻找某人/物&/p&&p&4) decorate sth with 用…装饰&/p&&p&5) decorate sth in/after…style按照…风格装饰&/p&&p&6) decorate for 为…装饰&/p&&p&7) belong to 属于&/p&&p&8) in return for 作为回报,作为报答(原因)&/p&&p&9) no doubt 无疑地,很可能&/p&&p&10) without (a) doubt 无疑地&/p&&p&11) beyond doubt 毫无疑问(常作插入语)&/p&&p&12) in doubt 感到怀疑的&/p&&p&13) be worth doing sth 值得做某事&/p&&p&14) take apart 拆开&/p&&p&15) come/ fall apart 崩溃,瓦解&/p&&p&16) apart from 除了…以外都,除去&/p&&p&17) in evidence 明显的,显而易见的&/p&&p&18) at the entrance to 去…的入口&/p&&p&19) think highly/much/a lot of 高度赞扬/评价&/p&&p&20) think little/poorly of 忽视,不重视&/p&&p&21) in the fancy style 流行式样&/p&&p&22) at war 处于交战状态&/p&&p&23) more/ less than 多/少于&/p&&p&24) such an amazing history如此神奇的一段历史=so amazing a history&/p&&p&25) cultural relics 文化遗产&/p&&p&26) develop an interest in… 培养对…的兴趣&/p&&p&27) remain a mystery 仍然是一个谜&/p&&p&28) a troop of his best soldiers他最好的一队士兵&/p&&p&29) celebrate the 300th birthday庆祝第300个生日&/p&&p&30) agree with this opinion 赞同这个观点&/p&&p&31) see sth by the light of the moon借着组重点归纳&/p&&p&32) 光看见某物&/p&&p&33) the entrance to the mine 矿洞的入口处&/p&&p&34) be used to do sth 被用来做某事&/p&&p&35) in fact =as matter of fact 事实上&/p&&p&36) add more details to… 添加更多细节到…&/p&&p&37) care about 关心&/p&&p&38) agree with sb 同意某人的观点&/p&&p&39) rather than 而不是&/p&&p&40) at midnight 在午夜&/p&&p&41) to one’s surprise 令某人感到惊喜&/p&&p&Unit2 The Olympic Game&/p&&p&1) compete with/ against 与…进行竞争&/p&&p&2) compete for 为…而竞争&/p&&p&3) compete in 参加…比赛&/p&&p&4) take part in 参加,参与(+活动)&/p&&p&5) stand for 代表,象征,表示&/p&&p&6) stand aside/by 袖手旁观,待命&/p&&p&7) stand against 靠在…上&/p&&p&8) stand out 突出,显眼&/p&&p&9) keep regular hours 过着有规律的生活&/p&&p&10) on a regular basis 有规律地&/p&&p&11) regular customers/visitors 常客,老主顾&/p&&p&12) regular meeting 定期会议&/p&&p&13) admit that… 承认…&/p&&p&14) admit (to) doing 承认做某事&/p&&p&15) admit sb/sth to be 承认某人/某事是…&/p&&p&16) be admitted as 作为…被接受&/p&&p&17) be admitted to/into 获准进入/参加&/p&&p&18) as well 也&/p&&p&19) act as host 做东&/p&&p&20) the host country 主办国&/p&&p&21) play host to 主办&/p&&p&22) a host of 许多,大量&/p&&p&23) replace B with/by A 用A代替B&/p&&p&24) replace sb/sth 代替&/p&&p&25) = take the place of sb/sth&/p&&p&26) = take one’s place&/p&&p&27) charge (sb) some money for sth为某事(向某人)要价&/p&&p&28) charge sb with… 指控某人…&/p&&p&29) take charge of 负责&/p&&p&30) free of charge 免费&/p&&p&31) in charge of 主管&/p&&p&32) in the charge of …在某人的主管之下&/p&&p&33) = in one’s charge&/p&&p&34) = under one’s charge&/p&&p&35) bargain with sb about/over sth和某人讨价还价&/p&&p&36) bargain on 商定&/p&&p&37) make/reach a bargain with sb与某人达成协议&/p&&p&38) keep a bargain 遵守协议&/p&&p&39) find/get a bargain 买到便宜货&/p&&p&40) deserve to do 值得做,应该(发出者)&/p&&p&41) deserve doing 值得被(承受者)&/p&&p&42) one after another 陆续地,一个接一个地&/p&&p&43) the first gold medal winner 第一枚金牌得主&/p&&p&44) difference between…and 和…之间的区别&/p&&p&45) find out about 发现,查明,弄清&/p&&p&46) from all over the world 来自世界各地&/p&&p&47) play an important role in 在…起重要作用&/p&&p&48) used to do sth 过去常常做某事&/p&&p&49) be/get used to doing 习惯于做某事&/p&&p&50) two sets/types/kinds/sorts of 两组,两套&/p&&p&51) every four years 每四年&/p&&p&52) reach the standard 达到标准&/p&&p&53) run against 与…赛跑&/p&&p&54) change one’s mind 改变主意&/p&&p&55) ask sb for help 向某人求助&/p&&p&56) promise sb to do 答应(某人)做&/p&&p&57) pick up 拾起,捡起&/p&&p&58) for the honor of 为了…的荣誉&/p&&p&59) be allowed to do sth 被允许做某事&/p&&p&60) come on a…journey 进行一段…旅行&/p&&p&61) be build for 被建造(立)&/p&&p&62) rise/stand to one’s feet 站起&/p&&p&63) take responsibility for 为…负责&/p&&p&64) on purpose故意&/p&&p&Unit3 Computer&/p&&p&1) from now/today/then/that time on 自现在起/今天/那时/ 那时起&/p&&p&2) go by 经过,依照,作为指南&/p&&p&3) go by sb/the law从某人旁边经过/遵守法律&/p&&p&4) let a chance go by 放过机会&/p&&p&5) (time) go by (时光)流逝&/p&&p&6) go after/go over/go out 追求/检查/熄灭&/p&&p&7) go all out/ go in for 全力以赴/从事,酷爱&/p&&p&8) go through 遭受&/p&&p&9) as a result 结果,因此&/p&&p&10) as a result of 作为…的结果&/p&&p&11) with the result that 结果是,因此&/p&&p&12) without result 毫无结果&/p&&p&13) result from = lie in 因…引起&/p&&p&14) achieve one’s goal 实现某人的目标&/p&&p&15) set a goal 设定一个目标&/p&&p&16) a personal call 亲自访问&/p&&p&17) one’s personal view 某人的个人观点&/p&&p&18) personally speaking 就个人而言&/p&&p&19) in a way = in one way 在某种程度上&/p&&p&20) in no way 一点也不,决不&/p&&p&21) in the/one’s way 挡道的,妨碍人的&/p&&p&22) all the way 一直,自始至终&/p&&p&23) on the/one’s way 接近,在进行中,在路上&/p&&p&24) by the way 顺便说&/p&&p&25) in this way 用这种方式&/p&&p&26) in any way 在任何方面&/p&&p&27) lead the way 带路,引路&/p&&p&28) lose one’s way 迷路&/p&&p&29) make one’s way 前往,去&/p&&p&30) arise from/out of sth 因某事物而产生&/p&&p&31) deal with 处理,安排,与…做买卖&/p&&p&32) do with 处置,处理,利用&/p&&p&33) watch over 看守,监守&/p&&p&34) watch out 小心,当心&/p&&p&35) on watch 值班&/p&&p&36) in one’s opinion 以某人的观点&/p&&p&37) with the help of 在…的帮助下&/p&&p&38) traffic signals 交通信号灯&/p&&p&39) so…that 如此…以至于&/p&&p&40) human race 人类&/p&&p&41) later on 后来&/p&&p&42) be filled with 充满,填满&/p&&p&43) get together 聚会&/p&&p&44) make up 编造&/p&&p&45) common sense 常识&/p&&p&46) have sth in common with 与…有共同之处&/p&&p&47) to one’s advantage 对某人有利&/p&&p&48) consider sb as/to be 考虑做为&/p&&p&49) consider doing sth 考虑做某事&/p&&p&50) as time went by 随着时间的推移&/p&&p&51) = with time going by&/p&&p&52) help sb with sth 在某方面帮助某人&/p&&p&53) provide sb with sth 把某物提供给某人&/p&&p&54) play against 对抗&/p&&p&55) spoil one’s free time 破坏某人的空闲时间&/p&&p&56) mop the floors 拖地&/p&&p&Unit4 Wildlife protection&/p&&p&1) decrease from…to… 从…减少到…&/p&&p&2) decrease to 减少到&/p&&p&3) decrease by + % 减少了百分之&/p&&p&4) die out 灭亡&/p&&p&5) die of/from 因…而死(内因of,外因from)&/p&&p&6) die away (声音,风等)逐渐消失,停息&/p&&p&7) die off 先后死去&/p&&p&8) in danger (of) 在危险中&/p&&p&9)
out of danger 脱险&/p&&p&10) burst into 突然迸发&/p&&p&11) burst out doing 突然做某事&/p&&p&12) eg:burst into laughter =burst out laughing&/p&&p&13) protect…from… 保护…不受(危害)&/p&&p&14) protect sb from doing sth 阻止某人做某事&/p&&p&15) protect…from/against 防止&/p&&p&16) stop sb from doing sth阻止某人做某事&/p&&p&17) have an effect on 对…产生影响&/p&&p&18) have no effect on 对…没有影响&/p&&p&19) come into effect 开始生效&/p&&p&20) succeed in doing sth 成功地做某事&/p&&p&21) out of employ 失业&/p&&p&22) employ oneself in 忙于,从事&/p&&p&23) do harm to… 对…有害&/p&&p&24) mean no harm 没有恶意&/p&&p&25) according to 根据…,视…而定&/p&&p&26) long before 早在…之前很久&/p&&p&27) before long 不久以后&/p&&p&28) = soon after/shortly after (与将来, 过去连用)&/p&&p&29) come into being 产生,诞生,成立&/p&&p&30) = come into existence = come into force&/p&&p&31) bring…into being 使生产,使形成&/p&&p&32) come into power 开始执政,上台&/p&&p&33) come into effect 生效&/p&&p&34) come into fashion 开始流行&/p&&p&35) for sure 一定要,必须,必然,肯定的&/p&&p&36) be sure of doing sth 主自己对做某事有把握&/p&&p&37) be sure to do sth 肯定会做某事(以旁观者)&/p&&p&38) be sure of… 确信,保证…&/p&&p&39) be sure (that)… 确信…(that常省略)&/p&&p&40) be/feel sure about… 对…有把握&/p&&p&41) make sure of… 确保,确定…&/p&&p&42) make sure (that)… 确实,证实&/p&&p&43) be not sure whether/when/where/what/why&/p&&p&44) 不确定是否/何时/哪里/什么/为何…&/p&&p&45) so that 结果,以至于,为了&/p&&p&46) so…that… 如此…以至于…&/p&&p&47) in peace 和平地&/p&&p&48) in relief 如释重负&/p&&p&49) pay attention to 注意&/p&&p&50) show mercy to 对…表示怜悯&/p&&p&51) economic loss 经济损失&/p&&p&52) sell at a loss 亏本出售&/p&&p&53) long to do sth 渴望做某事&/p&&p&54) endangered species 濒危物种&/p&&p&55) fly away 飞走&/p&&p&56) a certain number of 一定数量的&/p&&p&57) run after 追赶&/p&&p&58) improve the environment改善环境&/p&&p&59) lose one’s chance 失去机会&/p&&p&60) tens of millions of years ago 好几百万年前&/p&&p&61) as black as night 漆黑一片&/p&&p&62) as bold as a lion 勇猛如狮&/p&&p&63) as hard as a stone 铁石心肠&/p&&p&64) as strong as a horse 健壮如牛&/p&&p&Unit5 Music&/p&&p&1) live a happy life 过着幸福的生活&/p&&p&2) fight a wonderful fight 打了一个漂亮仗&/p&&p&3) sleep a comfortable sleep 睡得很舒服&/p&&p&4) die a sudden death 突然去世&/p&&p&5) breathe a deep breath 深深地吸了一口气&/p&&p&6) laugh a foolish laugh 傻傻地笑了一下&/p&&p&7) smile a forced smile 勉强地微微一笑&/p&&p&8) run your fastest race 尽快地跑&/p&&p&9) dream of/about 梦想,向往,希望&/p&&p&10) earn a living 谋生&/p&&p&11) earn one’s living (by) (靠…)谋生&/p&&p&12) in cash 用现金&/p&&p&13) in surprise/in peace 吃惊地/平静地&/p&&p&14) in order/in harmony 有序地/和谐地&/p&&p&15) in a hurry/sit in a circle匆忙坐成一圈&/p&&p&16) a story in two parts 分成两部分的故事&/p&&p&17) in pairs/couples/groups/in numbers&/p&&p&18) 一对对/群群/组组/三三两两地飞&/p&&p&19) play jokes/tricks on 开玩笑,捉弄&/p&&p&20) rely on/upon sth/sb 相信某事/依靠某人&/p&&p&21) rely on/upon sb doing sth 相信某人会做某事&/p&&p&22) = rely on/upon sb to do sth&/p&&p&23) rely on/upon sb for sth 指望某人得到某物&/p&&p&24) rely on/upon it that… 相信…(事情)&/p&&p&25) be/get familiar to/with熟悉,与…熟悉起来&/p&&p&26) or so 大约,……左右&/p&&p&27) break up 分手,解散,破裂&/p&&p&28) break out 突然发生,爆发&/p&&p&29) break into 突然闯入&/p&&p&30) break down 打破&/p&&p&31) break through 突破,强行穿过&/p&&p&32) break away from 脱离&/p&&p&33) go hungry 挨饿&/p&&p&34) go wild/mad/crazy 发疯&/p&&p&35) go bad/sour/rotten 变质/变酸/腐烂&/p&&p&36) go deaf/blind/grey/bald耳聋/目瞎/白发/秃顶&/p&&p&37) in addition 另外,也&/p&&p&38) in addition to doing sth 除…之外&/p&&p&39) sort out 挑选出,分清,整理&/p&&p&40) be confident +从句 对…有信心&/p&&p&41) = be sure/certain +从句&/p&&p&42) be confident of/about/in 对…有信心&/p&&p&43) = be sure/certain of/about&/p&&p&44) have confidence in… 对…有信心&/p&&p&45) enjoy good pay 薪酬高&/p&&p&46) enjoy success 享受成功&/p&&p&47) enjoy good health 身体健康&/p&&p&48) enjoy large sales 畅销,销路好&/p&&p&49) enjoy all the congratulations享受所有的祝贺&/p&&p&50) enjoy oneself 过得愉快&/p&&p&51) enjoy + doing sth 喜欢做某事&/p&&p&52) above all 最重要的是,尤其是&/p&&p&53) after all 毕竟,究竟,到底&/p&&p&54) in all 总共,总计&/p&&p&55) first of all 首先&/p&&p&56) be honest with sb. 对…诚实&/p&&p&57) be honest about sth.&/p&&p&58) be honest in doing sth.&/p&&p&59) to be honest =to be frank 坦白的说&/p&&p&60) to begin/start with 首先&/p&&p&61) to be sure/to be short 无疑地/简言之&/p&&p&62) to sum up/to tell the truth概括地说/说实话&/p&&p&63) attach…to 使…与…相。关把..附加到&/p&&p&64) musical instrument 乐器&/p&&p&65) two passers-by 两个过路人&/p&&p&66) perform one’s promise 履行诺言&/p&&p&67) pretend to do sth 假装做某事&/p&&p&68) form a band 成立一支乐队&/p&&p&69) in brief 简而言之&/p&&p&70) as if 仿佛,好像&/p&&p&必修三&/p&&p&重点词组归纳&/p&&p&Unit1&/p&&p&1) mean doing sth. 意味着;&/p&&p&2) mean to do sth. 打算或企图做某事;&/p&&p&3) mean sb. to do sth.打算让某人做某事&/p&&p&4) be meant for 打算作……用;&/p&&p&5) take place 发生;举行&/p&&p&6) of all kinds 各种各样的&/p&&p&7) starve to death饿死&/p&&p&8) be starved of 缺乏,&/p&&p&9) starve for sth / starve to do,渴望&/p&&p&10) plenty of 大量; 充足&/p&&p&11) be satisfied with感到满意&/p&&p&12) to one’s satisfaction感到满意是&/p&&p&13) 7do harm to sb.=do sb. harm伤害某人&/p&&p&14) in the shape of呈…的形状,以…形式&/p&&p&15) in memory of/ to the memory of sb纪念某人&/p&&p&16) dress up 穿衣服;打扮,化装&/p&&p&17) award sth.(to sb.)给予、颁奖&/p&&p&18) award sb.sth.(for sth.) 给予、颁奖&/p&&p&19) reward sb. for sth. 因 …奖赏某人;&/p&&p&20) reward sb. with sth. 用某物酬劳某人&/p&&p&21) admire sb. for sth在某方面钦佩某人&/p&&p&22) look forward to期望,期待,盼望&/p&&p&23) turn up.来;出现;把(收音机等)音量开大些&/p&&p&24) turn down 拒绝;&/p&&p&25) turn off 关掉;&/p&&p&26) turn on 打开;&/p&&p&27) turn out 结果是......&/p&&p&28) turn to sb. for help 向某人求助&/p&&p&29) keep one’s word 守信用;&/p&&p&30) break one’s word, 失信&/p&&p&31) It be obvious that-clause显而易见&/p&&p&32) set off 动身, 出发;&/p&&p&33) set in开始;&/p&&p&34) set up建立,创立 ;&/p&&p&35) set out to do = set about doing sth.着手做某事&/p&&p&36) set down 写下,记下&/p&&p&37) remind sb. of sth. 提醒,使想起&/p&&p&Unit 2&/p&&p&1) a healthy diet健康饮食;&/p&&p&2) a balanced diet平衡的饮食&/p&&p&3) in different way用另外方式&/p&&p&4) most often最经常&/p&&p&5) feel frustrated感到沮丧&/p&&p&6) by lunchtime到午餐时间&/p&&p&7) must have happened一定发生过&/p&&p&8) at the end of the street在街道的尽头&/p&&p&9) be tired of 厌倦&/p&&p&10) be amazed at sth. 对...感到惊奇&/p&&p&11) throw away扔掉&/p&&p&12) get away with 逃脱&/p&&p&13) tell lies说谎&/p&&p&14) energy-giving food提供热量的食物&/p&&p&15) body-building foods提供营养的食物&/p&&p&16) feel fit保持精力旺盛&/p&&p&17) do some research into做一些...方面的研究&/p&&p&18) the weakness of the diet饮食的弱点&/p&&p&19) the strength of the diet饮食的优点&/p&&p&20) earn one’s living谋生&/p&&p&21) be in debt负债&/p&&p&22) glare at怒视&/p&&p&23) move round绕过&/p&&p&24) spy on在暗中侦察;打探&/p&&p&25) upset sb.使......不安&/p&&p&26) heavy food不易消化的食物&/p&&p&27) look ill 感到不舒服&/p&&p&28) feel sick感到恶心&/p&&p&29) chat(ting) about聊起关于......&/p&&p&30) serve with用......配&/p&&p&31) rather than而不是&/p&&p&32) cut down减少&/p&&p&33) before long不久&/p&&p&Unit 3&/p&&p&1) know about 了解关于…事&/p&&p&2) make a bet 打赌&/p&&p&3) win or lose the bet在打赌中赢或输&/p&&p&4) have bad luck 运气不好&/p&&p&5) step inside走进里面&/p&&p&6) lead the way 带路&/p&&p&7) I wonder if 我想知道是否…&/p&&p&8) go right ahead 说下去&/p&&p&9) as a matter of fact事实上&/p&&p&10) by accident 偶然&/p&&p&11) sail out of the bay 驶出海湾&/p&&p&12) stare at 盯着&/p&&p&13) towards nightfall 到夜幕降临时&/p&&p&14) carry … out to sea 把…带到了大海&/p&&p&15) give oneself up for lost因为迷路绝望&/p&&p&16) work as an unpaid hand 免费劳动&/p&&p&17) account for 导致&/p&&p&18) to be honest 坦白地说&/p&&p&19) be on my way 上路&/p&&p&20) show sb. out 把某人带出去&/p&&p&21) be confident about 对… 自信&/p&&p&22) the cost of a journey旅行费用&/p&&p&23) give sb. a ride让某人搭车&/p&&p&24) lose one’s patience 失去耐心&/p&&p&25) fall over 跌到&/p&&p&26) show a willingness to do sth.表示乐意做某事&/p&&p&27) be reserved 被预定了&/p&&p&28) take the gentleman’s order让那位绅士点菜&/p&&p&29) take a chance 碰碰运气&/p&&p&30) the look on the waiter’s face服务员脸上的表情&/p&&p&31) read the bill看帐单&/p&&p&32) in a rude manner 用粗鲁的方式&/p&&p&33) for a while 一会儿&/p&&p&Unit 4&/p&&p&1) think of…as 把……看作是&/p&&p&2) a cloud of energetic dust具有能量的尘埃&/p&&p&3) combine into…合成……&/p&&p&4) move around the sun环绕太阳运转&/p&&p&5) become violent变得激烈&/p&&p&6) the solid surface固体表面&/p&&p&7) explode loudly猛烈爆炸&/p&&p&8) in time及时,最终&/p&&p&9) produce the water vapor产生水蒸汽&/p&&p&10) make the earth’s atmosphere构成了地球的大气层&/p&&p&11) cool down冷却&/p&&p&12) on the surface在表面&/p&&p&13) be different from…与……不同&/p&&p&14) go round the sun环绕太阳运转&/p&&p&15) disappear from…从……消失&/p&&p&16) stay on…存留在……&/p&&p&17) show one’s quality显现某人的特性&/p&&p&18) dissolve harmful gases分解,溶解有害气体,&/p&&p&19) become part of…变成……的一部分&/p&&p&20) develop life发展生命,&/p&&p&21) grow in the water在水里生长&/p&&p&22) encourage the development of…鼓励……的发展,&/p&&p&23) millions of years later几万年以后&/p&&p&24) live on land在陆地上生活,&/p&&p&25) live in the sea在海里生存&/p&&p&26) grow into forests长成森林,&/p&&p&27) produce young生出幼仔&/p&&p&28) lay eggs下蛋,&/p&&p&29) animals with hands and feet长着手脚的动物&/p&&p&30) spread all over the earth遍布全世界,&/p&&p&31) develop new methods发展了新的方法&/p&&p&32) move around迁徙,&/p&&p&33) go by过去,推移&/p&&p&34) prevent…from…防止……做……,&/p&&p&35) escape from… into…从……逃离到……&/p&&p&36) depend on….依靠,依赖,取决与……,&/p&&p&37) solve a problem解决&/p&&p&38) be lucky enough足够幸运,&/p&&p&39) make a trip去旅行&/p&&p&40) visit the moon参观月球,&/p&&p&41) in the spaceship在太空飞船中&/p&&p&42) explain to… that…向……解释……,&/p&&p&43) on the journey在旅程中&/p&&p&44) be off启程,&/p&&p&45) rise into the air升人太空&/p&&p&46) feel the pull of the earth感觉到地球的拉力,&/p&&p&47) call…gravity称……为地球引力&/p&&p&48) push…into the seat把……推向座位,&/p&&p&49) say…to each other向彼此说……&/p&&p&50) fall back to…朝……落下去,&/p&&p&51) fall from a tree从树上掉下来&/p&&p&52) fall to the ground朝地上落下去,&/p&&p&53) get close to…接近……&/p&&p&54) cheer up高兴起来,&/p&&p&55) float weightlessly around失重飘来飘去&/p&&p&56) in the spaceship cabin太空船舱,&/p&&p&57) watch…do看着……做&/p&&p&58) move freely自由的活动,&/p&&p&59) climb down the steps从梯级上爬下来&/p&&p&60) step forward向前迈步,&/p&&p&61) fall over摔倒&/p&&p&62) need practice需要练习&/p&&p&63) get the hang of…掌握了……的诀窍 enjoy oneself感到自如,&/p&&p&64) leave the moon’ s gravity摆脱月球引力&/p&&p&65) come back to…回到……&/p&&p&Unit 5&/p&&p&1) frost on the ground地上覆盖了一层薄霜&/p&&p&2) around noon中午时分,&/p&&p&3) leave for…离开去……&/p&&p&4) go up the tower登上塔顶&/p&&p&5) look across the lake俯瞰湖面&/p&&p&6) flow into…流人……&/p&&p&7) flow over…流经……&/p&&p&8) on one’s way to…在去……的路上&/p&&p&9) a covered stadium加顶的运动场&/p&&p&10) walk north向北走&/p&&p&11) phone… from a telephone booth到电话亭给……打电话&/p&&p&12) move to…移居到……&/p&&p&13) meet… at…在……迎接……&/p&&p&14) come from South China来自中国南方&/p&&p&15) go as far as Ottawa去到远至渥太华&/p&&p&16) ake too long花费的时间长&/p&&p&17) at dawn黎明&/p&&p&18) at the train station在火车站&/p&&p&19) have English words in small letters有小字体的英文标注&/p&&p&20) go downtown到市区去&/p&&p&21) be close to…,接近……&/p&&p&22) spend the afternoon in the lovely shops整个下午在可爱的商店&/p&&p&23) visit… in…在……拜访……&/p&&p&24) sit in a café坐在咖啡馆&/p&&p&25) look over…眺望……&/p&&p&26) sit down with…和……坐在一起&/p&&p&27) on a train trip across…坐着火车上横穿……&/p&&p&28) have a French culture具有法国文化&/p&&p&29) speed along the river toward…沿着河流驶向……&/p&&p&30) dream of…梦想……&/p&&p&31) on a trip在旅途中&/p&&p&32) on the Atlantic coast在大西洋海岸&/p&&p&33) take the aeroplane乘飞机&/p&&p&34) fly from… to…从……飞行到……&/p&&p&35) take the train from… to…乘火车从……到……&/p&&p&36) from west to east从西到东&/p&&p&37) across Canada横穿加拿大&/p&&p&38) cross the whole country横贯整个国家&/p&&p&39) at the airport在机场&/p&&p&40) take…to…把……带到……&/p&&p&41) catch the train乘坐火车&/p&&p&42) on the way to…在去……的路上&/p&&p&43) see great scenery看美丽壮观的风景&/p&&p&44) on the trip在旅途中&/p&&p&45) go eastward向东行驶&/p&&p&46) pass cities经过城市&/p&&p&47) in less than five days在不五天的时间里&/p&&p&48) from coast to coast从一个海岸到另一个海岸&/p&&p&49) in the warmest part of…在最热的地方&/p&&p&50) be surrounded by…被……所包围&/p&&p&51) on the north在北边&/p&&p&52) ski in the mountains在山上滑雪&/p&&p&53) sail in the harbour在港湾了扬帆行船&/p&&p&54) north of………的北边&/p&&p&55) settle down in the seat落座,&/p&&p&56) look out of the window at the wild&/p&&p&57) scenery从窗口看到了自然风光&/p&&p&58) a mountain goat野山羊&/p&&p&59) a grizzly bear大灰熊&/p&&p&60) a famous Western festival有名的西方节日&/p&&p&61) come from all over…全来自……&/p&&p&62) compete in ~ing比赛做……&/p&&p&63) ride wild horses驾驭野马&/p&&p&64) have a gift for ~ing有天资/天分做…&/p&&p&65) work with…与…共处,&/p&&p&66) win…prizes赢得……奖金&/p&&p&67) go through…穿过……&/p&&p&68) a wheat-growing province种植小麦的省份&/p&&p&69) thousands of square kilometers in size面积有数千平方米&/p&&p&70) at the top end of…在……的最上首&/p&&p&71) a busy port繁忙的港口&/p&&p&72) rush through…穿行过…&/p&&p&必修四&/p&&p&重点词组归纳&/p&&p&Unit 1&/p&&p&1) wander off漫步&/p&&p&2) most of the time 大部分时间&/p&&p&3) either…or… 或……或……&/p&&p&4) each other 互相&/p&&p&5) spend…(in)doing sth 花费时间做某事&/p&&p&6) be determined to do 决定做……&/p&&p&7) think about 看法&/p&&p&8) work out 得出;解决&/p&&p&9) argue for 为…辩护&/p&&p&10) argue with 与…争论/争辩&/p&&p&11) argue against 争辩……&/p&&p&12) set up (具体)设置;安装/(抽象)建立&/p&&p&13) do some research 做研究&/p&&p&14) choose to do sth. 宁愿、偏要、决定做某事&/p&&p&15) catch one’s eye 引起某人的注意&/p&&p&16) care for 照顾&/p&&p&17) be intended for/to do 为…而准备、预定&/p&&p&18) must have done 一定是;想必是&/p&&p&19) get a training 得到训练&/p&&p&20) second to 次于&/p&&p&21) get sb. into使某人进入/陷入&/p&&p&22) day after day 一天又一天&/p&&p&23) deliver a baby 给……接生&/p&&p&24) make sure 确保&/p&&p&25) by the time 这时候&/p&&p&26) carry on 继续&/p&&p&27) be concerned about 对……关心&/p&&p&28) put…to death 处死&/p&&p&29) devote…to…把……专注于……&/p&&p&30) rather than 不是……而是……&/p&&p&31) mean doing 意味着&/p&&p&32) mean to do 打算做……&/p&&p&33) settle down 安顿下来&/p&&p&34) apply to 应用到……&/p&&p&35) be prepared to 已经做好准备去做……&/p&&p&36) prepare to do 准备要做……&/p&&p&Unit2&/p&&p&1) if so 如果有……if not 如果没有……&/p&&p&2) know about 了解&/p&&p&3) call him a farmer 称呼他为农民&/p&&p&4) in many ways 在许多方面&/p&&p&5) struggle for 为……斗争&/p&&p&6) the past five decades 过去的五十年&/p&&p&7) be born in poverty 出生贫困&/p&&p&8) graduate from 毕业于……&/p&&p&9) since then 从那以后&/p&&p&10) thanks to 由于&/p&&p&11) rid…of…使……摆脱……&/p&&p&12) be satisfied with 对……满足&/p&&p&13) lead a … life 过着……生活&/p&&p&14) Be/take care about 在意……&/p&&p&15) used to do过去常常&/p&&p&16) be used to do被用来做;习惯于&/p&&p&17) get used to doing习惯于&/p&&p&18) prefer to do sth. 更喜欢做某事&/p&&p&19) wish for 欲得到、愿得到&/p&&p&20) no matter 无论&/p&&p&21) in need of 需要&/p&&p&22) refer to 谈及;提到&/p&&p&23) be rich in 富含&/p&&p&24) insist on doing 坚持做……&/p&&p&25) .ready to do sth 准备好要做没某事&/p&&p&26) be against 反对&/p&&p&27) pay attention to 注意;留心&/p&&p&28) that is to say 换句说&/p&&p&29) be certain/sure to do 确信会做某事&/p&&p&30) persuade sb to do sth说服某人干某事-结果成功&/p&&p&31) advise sb to do sth 劝说某人干某事-结果失败&/p&&p&Unit3&/p&&p&1) bump into 撞上(=knock into);碰见&/p&&p&2) be content with 对……满足&/p&&p&3) worse off 境况差&/p&&p&4) astonish sb. with sth. 用某事物使某人震惊&/p&&p&5) be famous for 由于……而著名&/p&&p&6) in poverty 贫困&/p&&p&7) be well known 闻名&/p&&p&8) be set in 以……为背景&/p&&p&9) in search of 寻找&/p&&p&10) pick up 捡起&/p&&p&11) be caught in 被困在……&/p&&p&12) pick out (用个人喜好或希望进行)挑选&/p&&p&13) cut off切下&/p&&p&14) star in 表演&/p&&p&15) turn into 变为&/p&&p&16) ask for 要求……&/p&&p&17) no more than不超过&/p&&p&18) come across 走过来;偶然碰到&/p&&p&19) break down 把……分解/弄碎;损坏&/p&&p&20) fall over 摔翻 fall down 倒塌&/p&&p&21) do well in ……(方面)做得好&/p&&p&22) make a cup of tea 泡茶&/p&&p&23) bring out 取出;阐明bring in 引入&/p&&p&24) a sense of ……观念&/p&&p&Unit4&/p&&p&1) be interested in doing对……感兴趣&/p&&p&2) look around四周张望&/p&&p&3) send sb. to do 派遣某人……&/p&&p&4) even if 尽管&/p&&p&5) meet with(=come into)偶然碰到&/p&&p&6) may have done 某事可能已经做了(或发生)&/p&&p&7) reach out…for… 伸出……去……&/p&&p&8) not all 不是所有&/p&&p&9) spoken language 口语&/p&&p&10) close to 靠近&/p&&p&11) be likely to 有可能……&/p&&p&12) introduce sth. to sb. 向某人介绍……&/p&&p&13) not…nor…既不……也不……&/p&&p&14) shake hands with(=shake one’s hand)与某人握手&/p&&p&15) all kinds of 多种多样的……&/p&&p&16) be similar to 与……相似&/p&&p&17) at ease 安逸&/p&&p&18) up and down 上下&/p&&p&19) protect sb from V-ing/sth 从...保护某人&/p&&p&20) with your hands a little open 手微微张开&/p&&p&21) be willing to愿意去做……&/p&&p&22) look sb. in the eye 正视/直视某人&/p&&p&23) ake action 采取行动&/p&&p&24) watch out 小心&/p&&p&25) think of…as 把……看作是&/p&&p&26) a cloud of energetic dust具有能量的尘埃&/p&&p&27) combine into…合成……&/p&&p&28) move around the sun环绕太阳运转&/p&&p&29) become violent变得激烈&/p&&p&30) the solid surface固体表面&/p&&p&31) explode loudly猛烈爆炸&/p&&p&32) in time及时,最终&/p&&p&33) produce the water vapor产生水蒸汽&/p&&p&34) make the earth’s atmosphere构成了地球的大气层&/p&&p&35) cool down冷却&/p&&p&36) on the surface在表面&/p&&p&37) be different from…与……不同&/p&&p&38) go round the sun环绕太阳运转&/p&&p&39) disappear from…从……消失&/p&&p&40) stay on…存留在……&/p&&p&41) show one’s quality显现某人的特性&/p&&p&42) dissolve harmful gases分解,溶解有害气体&/p&&p&43) become part of…变成……的一部分&/p&&p&44) develop life发展生命&/p&&p&45) grow in the water在水里生长&/p&&p&46) encourage the development of…鼓励……的发展&/p&&p&47) millions of years later几万年以后&/p&&p&48) live on land在陆地上生活&/p&&p&49) live in the sea在海里生存&/p&&p&50) grow into forests长成森林&/p&&p&51) produce young生出幼仔&/p&&p&52) lay eggs下蛋&/p&&p&53) animals with hands and feet长着手脚的动物&/p&&p&54) spread all over the earth遍布全世界&/p&&p&55) develop new methods发展了新的方法&/p&&p&56) move around迁徙&/p&&p&57) go by过去,推移&/p&&p&58) prevent…from…防止……做……&/p&&p&59) escape from… into…从…逃离到……&/p&&p&60) depend on….依靠,依赖,取决与……&/p&&p&61) solve a problem解决&/p&&p&62) be lucky enough足够幸运&/p&&p&63) make a trip去旅行&/p&&p&64) visit the moon参观月球&/p&&p&65) in the spaceship在太空飞船中&/p&&p&66) explain to… that…向……解释……&/p&&p&67) on the journey在旅程中&/p&&p&68) be off启程&/p&&p&69) rise into the air升人太空&/p&&p&70) feel the pull of the earth感觉到地球的引力,&/p&&p&71) call…gravity称……为地球引力&/p&&p&72) push…into the seat把……推向座位&/p&&p&73) say…to each other向彼此说……&/p&&p&74) fall back to…朝……落下去&/p&&p&75) fall from a tree从树上掉下来&/p&&p&76) fall to the ground朝地上落下去&/p&&p&77) get close to…接近……&/p&&p&78) cheer up高兴起来&/p&&p&79) float weightlessly around失重飘来飘去&/p&&p&80) in the spaceship cabin太空船舱&/p&&p&81) watch…do看着……做&/p&&p&82) move freely自由的活动&/p&&p&83) climb down the steps从梯级上爬下来&/p&&p&84) step forward向前迈步&/p&&p&85) fall over摔倒&/p&&p&86) need practice需要练习&/p&&p&87) get the hang of…掌握了……的诀窍&/p&&p&88) enjoy oneself感到自如&/p&&p&89) leave the moon’ s gravity摆脱月球引力&/p&&p&90) come back to…回到……&/p&&p&Unit5&/p&&p&1) a variety of 各种各样的……&/p&&p&2) charge…for…向……收费&/p&&p&3) be based on 以……为基础&/p&&p&4) not just 不仅仅&/p&&p&5) along with 连同……;伴随……&/p&&p&6) come to life 活跃起来&/p&&p&7) have sth done 使得……;让……被做&/p&&p&8) be named after 以……命名&/p&&p&9) be different from 与……不同&/p&&p&10) get close to 靠近&/p&&p&11) learn about(=learn of)学习;得知;听到&/p&&p&12) take an active part in 积极参与&/p&&p&13) face to face 面对面&/p&&p&14) try out 试验&/p&&p&15) large amounts of/a large amount of大量的&/p&&p&16) point out 指出&/p&&p&17) provide sb. with…提供……&/p&&p&18) a bit=a little 一会儿;一点儿&/p&&p&19) not a bit 一点也不(=not at all)&/p&&p&20) not a little 很,十分,非常(=very, very much)&/p&&p&21) such as例如……&/p&&p&必 修 五 &/p&&p&重点词组归纳&/p&&p&Unit 1 Great scientists&/p&&p&1) put forward 提出&/p&&p&2) draw a conclusion 得出结论&/p&&p&3) be/get under control 在……控制下&/p&&p&4) be/get out of control失去控制,不能操纵&/p&&p&5) be absorbed in 专心&/p&&p&6) be to blame 应该受责备(主表被)&/p&&p&7) blame sb. for sth. 因某事责备某人&/p&&p&8) in addition 也,另外,此外&/p&&p&9) link...to... 将…和…连接或联系起来&/p&&p&10) die of 因…而死亡(内因)&/p&&p&11) die from 因…而死亡(外因)&/p&&p&12) lead to 导致,通向&/p&&p&13) make sense 有意义,说得通&/p&&p&14) apart from 除…之外,此外&/p&&p&15) contribute to 为…作贡献或捐款,导致,有助于&/p&&p&16) be enthusiastic about 对…热情&/p&&p&17) be curious about 对…好奇&/p&&p&18) cure sb. of illness 治好某人…病&/p&&p&19) point of view 态度,观点,看法&/p&&p&20) Be strict with sb. 对某人要求严格&/p&&p&Unit 2 The United Kingdom&/p&&p&1) consist of 由……组成&/p&&p&2) divide…into… 把……分成&/p&&p&3) at war (with…) (与……)交战中&/p&&p&4) break away ( from… ) 挣托(束缚);&/p&&p&5) educational / legal system 教育/立法&/p&&p&6) have a good / bad influence on … 对……有好/ 坏影响&/p&&p&7) take the place of 代替&/p&&p&8) break down (机器)破坏,损坏;(人)身体出毛病;(计划等)受挫,失败&/p&&p&9) make an error 出错&/p&&p&10) leave out 省去;遗漏;不考虑&/p&&p&11) puzzle over / about 为…烦恼,困扰&/p&&p&Unit 3 Life in the Future&/p&&p&1) make a deep/strong impression on sb. 给某人留下深刻印象&/p&&p&2) impress sb. with sth.= impress sth. on sb.使人记住某事&/p&&p&3) take up 拿起/占用/接受/开始/从事/继续/选修&/p&&p&4) speed up 加速&/p&&p&5) sweep up 打扫 / 横扫 /掠过&/p&&p&6) use up 用光&/p&&p&7) come up 过来&/p&&p&8) eat up 吃光&/p&&p&9) sit up 熬夜 / 坐正&/p&&p&10) turn up 出现 / 开大(音/水量)&/p&&p&11) remind sb. of sth. 使某人回想起某事 /提醒某人某事&/p&&p&12) remind sb. to do sth. 提醒某人去做某事&/p&&p&13) remind sb. that … 提醒某人……&/p&&p&14) as a result (of…) 结果&/p&&p&15) suffer from 遭受&/p&&p&16) be similar to 和…相似&/p&&p&17) keep doing sth. 一直做某事&/p&&p&18) the six of us 我们六人(共六人)&/p&&p&19) by/ for /through +( the / a ) lack of… 由于……的缺乏&/p&&p&20) be lacking in 缺乏(品质 /特点)&/p&&p&21) lack for … 缺乏……&/p&&p&22) in no time 很快,立刻&/p&&p&23) on one’s feet (从病痛或挫折中)复原&/p&&p&24) in all directions 四面八方&/p&&p&25) Sb. lose / catch sight of …. 看不见/看见&/p&&p&26) Sb. / Sth. be in / out of sight看得见/看不见&/p&&p&27) at first sight 第一眼&/p&&p&28) at the sight of… 一看见……就……&/p&&p&29) provided A with B 向A提供B&/p&&p&30) plenty of + [u] / [c] 许多&/p&&p&31) be previous to … 早于……&/p&&p&32) compare A to/with B 把A与B作比较,把A比喻作B&/p&&p&33) for health reasons 出于健康原因&/p&&p&34) bend the rules 变通,放宽&/p&&p&35) on earth 究竟,到底&/p&&p&36) be under repair 在维修中&/p&&p&37) search for … 寻找&/p&&p&38) assist sb. in /with sth. = assist sb. in doing sth. = assist sb. to do sth.帮忙,协助某人去做某事&/p&&p&39) go soft 变软&/p&&p&40) speak in whisper 低声地说&/p&&p&41) be optimistic about … 对……乐观&/p&&p&42) switch on / off the power 开 /关电源&/p&&p&43) explain to sb. sth.= explain sth. to sb. 向某人解释某事&/p&&p&44) give off 发出(光/热等)&/p&&p&45) get / be caught in … 被困在……中&/p&&p&46) require sb. to do sth.=require that sb. (should ) do sth.要求某人做某事&/p&&p&47) Sth. require doing / to be done 某物需要被&/p&&p&48) be supposed to do 应该&/p&&p&49) be equipped with … 装备有……&/p&&p&50) be essential for / to … 对……是必要的&/p&&p&Unit 4 Making the News&/p&&p&1) be curious about 对……感到好奇&/p&&p&2) be to do 必将 / 将要 / 应该&/p&&p&3) go out on a story 外出采访&/p&&p&4) on one’s own 独自,*自己&/p&&p&5) of one’s own 自己的……&/p&&p&6) concentrate on 集中精力于……&/p&&p&7) be of interest = be interesting 有趣的&/p&&p&8) bring …with … 随身携带&/p&&p&9) have a nose for… 对……非常敏感&/p&&p&10) depend on 依赖&/p&&p&11) a trick of the trade 职业诀窍&/p&&p&12) accuse sb. of sth.= charge sb. with sth. 指控某人做某事&/p&&p&13) so as to do sth.(句中) 为了……&/p&&p&14) be supposed to have done 理应当 / 被认为做过某事&/p&&p&15) look forward to (doing) sth. 盼望做某事&/p&&p&16) be eager to do sth. /for sth渴望做……/……&/p&&p&17) get the wrong end of the stick 完全搞错了&/p&&p&18) tell the whole truth 说出全部真相&/p&&p&19) ahead of 在……前头&/p&&p&20) set (out)to do/ set about doing 着手做某事&/p&&p&21) pass… on to… 把……传递给……&/p&&p&22) make an appointment with sb. 与某人约会,预约&/p&&p&23) polish the style 润色语言风格&/p&&p&24) be / get absorbed in 专心于,集中精力于&/p&&p&25) in turn 依次,逐个地&/p&&p&26) defend…against… 为某人辩护&/p&&p&27) note down 记下&/p&&p&28) cover sth. / interview sb.报道某事 /采访某人&/p&&p&29) do some research on… 对……做调查&/p&&p&30) work on 从事&/p&&p&31) last of all 最后&/p&&p&32) on purpose /by accident 故意地/偶然,意外地&/p&&p&33) arrange an interview (with sb. )安排采访&/p&&p&34) stick to 坚持&/p&&p&35) A rather than B A而不是B&/p&&p&36) account for 解释&/p&&p&37) through sb.’s analysis通过某人的分析&/p&&p&Unit 5 First aid&/p&&p&1) give / offer / do first aid to sb&/p&&p&2) perform / carry out first aid on sb. 对某人实施急救&/p&&p&3) fall ill 生病&/p&&p&4) get injured/infected/burned 受伤/感染/烧伤&/p&&p&5) save one’s life 挽救某人的生命&/p&&p&6) sense of touch 触觉&/p&&p&7) electric shock 触电;电休克&/p&&p&8) take off 脱下;(飞机)起飞&/p&&p&9) squeeze out 榨出;挤出&/p&&p&10) over and over again 反复;多次&/p&&p&11) in place 在适当的位置;适当&/p&&p&12) put one’s hands on 找到&/p&&p&13) present sb. with sth.&/p&&p&14) present sth. to sb. 赠予/ 给予某人某物&/p&&p&15) a piece of jewellery 一件珠宝&/p&&p&16) cause / do damage to…. 使……受到危害/ 损害&/p&&p&17) a number of +n. (pl. ) 若干;许多&/p&&p&18) stick sth. to… 贴在…….上&/p&&p&19) make a difference 区别&/p&&p&关注英语教育专家,CCTV全国中小学生英语电视大赛评委团副主席蔡章兵教授(个人微信czbqsyy)创办的奇速英语微信公众号“qisuen”,可免费获得他每天分享的资源。&/p&&p&------------------------------------------------------------&/p&&p&我专门从事中小学英语教学研究多年,如果您孩子英语学习无兴趣,学习习惯差,缺乏好的学习方法指导,成绩时起伏,请加奇速英语黄老师: QQ 微信. 我愿意与大家一起分享我的经验并给与免费指导。&/p&&p&&/p&
必修一重点词组归纳Unit 1 Friendship1) be good to 对….友好2) add up 合计3) another time 改时间4) get sth done 使…被做5) calm down 镇定下来6) have got to 不得不7) be concerned about 关心;挂念8) walk the dog 遛狗9) make a list of 列出10) …
&p&学好高中英语的四条不错的方法&/p&&p&一、学习之前的准备必不可少
1、对照。根据教材译文,将英汉两种语言逐篇逐句逐词进行认真对照,从中领会每个单词的意思,对已经划线和能够明白含义的生词先撇下不管,对不明白意思的生词就靠对照方法,查出英文生词的汉语意思,实在查不出的,就依据译文意思进行猜测,并用汉字标注在英文生词下面,然后再将答案全记在思考、练习、测试题的后面。这样比起用字典一个一个查生词、一点一点苦苦思考不会的难题要简单省事得多,自然就节省了许多时间和力气。
2、划线。每篇课文后的生词分单词、词组、地名人名三部分,可以将它们从课文中全部找出,并分别在单词下划上单横线、词组下划上弯曲线、地名人名下划上双横线,以表示这些生词在课文后就有,以免日后在读课文时,再胡乱猜测、到处查找。
3、浏览。将书从头到尾看一遍,懂不懂、难不难、会不会先别管它,只是为了增强感性认识而已。 &/p&&p&二、学习必须要理解
1、细读。将每个章节细细品读,力求对每个词句都做到真正理解。
2、粗读。将新书内容简单地粗读一遍,对不认识的生词反复阅读儿遍,记住它到底由哪几个字母组成,以便增加印象,日后再屡次碰到它时,自然就会认识了。先将难题甩下,不被难题困扰,以免从一开始就产生畏难情绪。
3、摘记。要学会自我加工、压缩和简化内容,将重点内容以只要肉眼能够看得见的小字体,集中摘记在书的前后,便于一眼明了,和教材一样长期保存。
4、精读。认真阅读书中每个字句,甚至序跋,将难题认真思考,逐一解决,力求真正掌握,不留半点疑问。 &/p&&p&三、练习听读也很重要
1、光听。把书扔到一边,集中全部精力,屏心静气地听磁带中的人物宣读。
2、看听。一边看教材,一边听磁带,认真听磁带中的自读者是怎样发音的,心里跟着默默阅读。
3、单读。不听磁带,只拿着书自己阅读。
4、朗颂。拿着教材,自己逐篇大声朗读课文,仔细较正自己的口型和发音,寻找正确的感觉。
5、听读。拿着书,一边听磁带,一边跟着大声阅读。 四、好好复习准备考试
1、背诵。考试前注重抓语法知识和单词两个重点,快要考试前十天左右,拼命背诵单词、语法和摘记。
2、回顾。在考试前一天,将全书内容像过电影似的在脑中认真过滤一遍,最终达到全面理解,融会贯通。
3、做题。考试前四、五天左右,把教材和同步辅导/训练中的思考、练习和测试题挨个做一遍,以提高自己的应试能力。
&/p&&p&&/p&
学好高中英语的四条不错的方法一、学习之前的准备必不可少 1、对照。根据教材译文,将英汉两种语言逐篇逐句逐词进行认真对照,从中领会每个单词的意思,对已经划线和能够明白含义的生词先撇下不管,对不明白意思的生词就靠对照方法,查出英文生词的汉语意思…
&p&有很多的同学是非常的关心,高中英语有哪些常见的动词短语的,小编整理了相关信息,希望会对大家有所帮助!&/p&&p&&b&最新高中常见的英语动词:&/b&&/p&&p&一、接不定式(而不接动名词)作宾语的常用动词&/p&&p&affordtodosth.&/p&&p&负担得起做某事&/p&&p&agreetodosth.&/p&&p&同意做某事&/p&&p&arrangetodosth.&/p&&p&安排做某事&/p&&p&asktodosth.&/p&&p&要求做某事&/p&&p&begtodosth.&/p&&p&请求做某事&/p&&p&caretodosth.&/p&&p&想要做某事&/p&&p&choosetodosth.&/p&&p&决定做某事&/p&&p&decidetodosth.&/p&&p&决定做某事&/p&&p&demandtodosth.&/p&&p&要求做某事&/p&&p&determinetodosth.&/p&&p&决心做某事&/p&&p&expecttodosth.&/p&&p&期待做某事&/p&&p&feartodosth.&/p&&p&害怕做某事&/p&&p&helptodosth.&/p&&p&帮助做某事&/p&&p&hopetodosth.&/p&&p&希望做某事&/p&&p&learntodosth.&/p&&p&学习做某事&/p&&p&managetodosth.&/p&&p&设法做某事&/p&&p&offertodosth.&/p&&p&主动提出做某事&/p&&p&plantodosth.&/p&&p&计划做某事&/p&&p&preparetodosth.&/p&&p&准备做某事&/p&&p&pretendtodosth.&/p&&p&假装做某事&/p&&p&promisetodosth.&/p&&p&答应做某事&/p&&p&refusetodosth.&/p&&p&拒绝做某事&/p&&p&wanttodosth.&/p&&p&想要做某事&/p&&p&【高中知识宝典】app——覆盖高中全部知识要点,欢迎同学们下载!(小编的作品,支持一下,谢谢!)&/p&&p&&br&&/p&&figure&&img src=&https://pic1.zhimg.com/v2-254eb3fd78_b.jpg& data-caption=&& data-size=&normal& data-rawwidth=&640& data-rawheight=&597& class=&origin_image zh-lightbox-thumb& width=&640& data-original=&https://pic1.zhimg.com/v2-254eb3fd78_r.jpg&&&/figure&&p&&br&&/p&&p&二、接不定式作宾补的常用动词&/p&&p&advisesb.todosth.&/p&&p&建议某人做某事&/p&&p&allowsb.todosth.&/p&&p&允许某人做某事&/p&&p&asksb.todosth.&/p&&p&请(叫)某人做某事&/p&&p&bearsb.todosth.&/p&&p&忍受某人做某事&/p&&p&begsb.todosth.&/p&&p&请求某人做某事&/p&&p&causesb.todosth.&/p&&p&导致某人做某事&/p&&p&commandsb.todosth.&/p&&p&命令某人做某事&/p&&p&drivesb.todosth.&/p&&p&驱使某人做某事&/p&&p&electsb.todosth.&/p&&p&选举某人做某事&/p&&p&encouragesb.todosth.&/p&&p&鼓励某人做某事&/p&&p&expectsb.todosth.&/p&&p&期望某人做某事&/p&&p&forbidsb.todosth.&/p&&p&禁止某人做某事&/p&&p&forcesb.todosth.&/p&&p&强迫某人做某事&/p&&p&getsb.todosth.&/p&&p&使(要)某人做某事&/p&&p&hatesb.todosth.&/p&&p&讨厌某人做某事&/p&&p&&br&&/p&&figure&&img src=&https://pic2.zhimg.com/v2-db029c4c5dfd_b.jpg& data-caption=&& data-size=&normal& data-rawwidth=&591& data-rawheight=&308& class=&origin_image zh-lightbox-thumb& width=&591& data-original=&https://pic2.zhimg.com/v2-db029c4c5dfd_r.jpg&&&/figure&&p&&br&&/p&&p&三、接动名词(不接不定式)作宾语的常用动词&/p&&p&admit doing sth. 承认做某事&/p&&p&advise doing sth. 建议做某事&/p&&p&allow doing sth. 允许做某事&/p&&p&appreciate doing sth. 感激做某事&/p&&p&avoid doing sth. 避免做某事&/p&&p&consider doing sth. 考虑做某事&/p&&p&delay doing sth. 推迟做某事&/p&&p&deny doing sth. 否认做某事&/p&&p&discuss doing sth. 讨论做某事&/p&&p&dislike doing sth. 不喜欢做某事&/p&&p&orgive doing sth. 原谅做某事&/p&&p&give up doing sth. 放弃做某事&/p&&p&imagine doing sth. 想象做某事&/p&&p&keep doing sth. 保持做某事&/p&&p&mention doing sth. 提及做某事&/p&&p&mind doing sth. 介意做某事&/p&&p&miss doing sth. 错过做某事&/p&&p&pardon doing sth. 原谅做某事&/p&&p&&b&高中英语如何快速提高:&/b&&/p&&p&一、平时多用碎时间,避免大突击大跃进;&/p&&p&课文每天朗读一篇到三篇。研究表明,英语课文念地结巴的,多半英语成绩不是特别好。成绩很好的同学,基本上都能做到流利朗读。&/p&&p&二、高三阶段多做高考真题,少死扣模拟题;&/p&&p&高考考察要点比较全面且难度适中。同学们可以把近三年的高考题从头到尾做一下,熟悉高考的思路。由于模拟题有的偏难,同学们可咨询老师,该放弃的就放弃。特别是对语法不放心的同学们,把北京3年真题所有的单选题(语法填空题)正确答案代入,念熟,几乎囊括99%的语法。&/p&&p&【高中知识宝典】app——覆盖高中全部知识要点,欢迎同学们下载!(小编的作品,支持一下,谢谢!)&/p&&p&三、第一轮复习时以单词、词组应用为主,阅读、完型难度循序渐进;&/p&&p&高考英语其实并不难,把题目拆分来看,每个中等程度的同学都可能有把握做对。但是所有题型累加起来造成同学们考试时判断力下降,故而平时做题时一定要以简单、中等为主,完型、阅读理解选用篇章不要过长、过于晦涩难懂。高考是不会出现这过于晦涩的文章的。&/p&&p&四、在校多听老师建议,课外适当规划;&/p&&p&学校毕竟连年都参加高考,对高考整个流程非常熟悉,老师布置的复习规划一定是较为合理的,并且带队的老师一般都是经验丰富的,教学进程也经过了精心的安排。&/p&&p&因此,跟着老师走,是非常必要的。但是学生们也要根据自己的实际情况稍微做调整。毕竟学校老师只能按照群体计划,而个人因为水平不同,需要在课外时间调整好状态,以跟上或配合老师的规划。&/p&&p&&b&学好高中英语的窍门:&/b&&/p&&p&一、学习英语,首先需要的是恒心。能够坚持不懈,持之以恒,学习英语是一个漫长的过程。要一点一滴的积累才能取得进步,考试前的抱佛脚是收效甚微的。英语课本是我们学习的基础,是我们复习的核心,切不可丢开课本去一味地做题,一味地看辅导书,因为所有的习题和辅导书都是围绕课本出的,许多习题都是以课文中的语言点为基础,稍加修饰、改装便成了新题,这个体会对我们来说是很深的,当课文烂熟于心的时候,每拿一道题都可以立刻在头脑中闪现这道题考的内容与课文相关之处,立刻可以把原文重现出来加以对照,这样便轻而易举的把题做对了。所以我提议同学们每学一篇课文都要把它背下来,背课文是一个漫长、艰苦而愉快的过程。首先是理解课文,然后是熟读,边读边刻意去记那些老师强调过的重点,一遍一遍地读,慢慢就一段一段的记下来,然后是一篇一篇地记住了,这样就抓住了考试内容的根本。&/p&&p&二、提高能力是学习英语的关键。我们所指的运用英语的能力,就是指“听”“说”“读”“写”这四种能力,这四种能力相辅相成,相互促进,相互影响。所以要培养听力,大量阅读,开口朗读,坚持会话,注重语篇,定期写作,其中关键的是“读”,这不仅是简单的读某个词或难句,而是指对大量文段的阅读,这会有助于提高对语篇整体认识能力,培养纯正的语感和良好的用语习惯。纯正的语感会帮你在面对难题举棋不定时选出正确答案,而良好的用语习惯,在做书面表达题时更是必不可少。&/p&&p&三、长期坚持阅读,对提高应试水平极为重要。坚持长期阅读对提高英语水平大有帮助,累计的阅读量越大,对英语的理解力就越强,要有计划的阅读,每天阅读一到二篇文章,天天坚持,你的阅读能力定会提高,不妨试一试。&/p&&p&四、学习英语除了需要恒心,同样也需要方法。高考前的几个月里,每人都做了大量的题,题海里,每个人游泳本领大不一样,但所耗的时间和精力却差不多。在最后的一两个月里,我认为最重要的是,课文背过了,身边的卷子已是厚厚的一叠,要停下来开始总结分析自己到底还有什么地方没有弄透,什么地方容易出错,什么地方容易混淆。&/p&
有很多的同学是非常的关心,高中英语有哪些常见的动词短语的,小编整理了相关信息,希望会对大家有所帮助!最新高中常见的英语动词:一、接不定式(而不接动名词)作宾语的常用动词affordtodosth.负担得起做某事agreetodosth.同意做某事arrangetodosth.安排…
&figure&&img src=&https://pic2.zhimg.com/v2-dc8be95f8bb_b.jpg& data-rawwidth=&1079& data-rawheight=&475& class=&origin_image zh-lightbox-thumb& width=&1079& data-original=&https://pic2.zhimg.com/v2-dc8be95f8bb_r.jpg&&&/figure&&h2&&b&高中英语语法系统:动词时态&/b&&/h2&&p&&b&&br&&/b&在英语中,不同时间发生的动作或存在的状态,要用不同的动词形式来表示,这就叫做动词的时态。&br&&b&&br&一、一般时&/b&&/p&&p&&b&&br&&/b&
一般时包括一般现在时、一般过去时、一般将来时和一般过去将来时。&/p&&p&&b&A.一般现在时&br&&/b&
1. 一般现在时的构成&br&
一般现在时主要用动词原形来表示。主语是第三人称单数时,动词后面要加-s或-es。&br&&/p&&p& They want good jobs.&br&
他们想要好的工作。&br&
The coat matches the dress.&br&
外衣和裙子很相配。&br&
This work does not satisfy me.&br&
这项工作我不满意。&br&
Do you understand?&br&
你懂了吗?&/p&&p&2.一般现在时的用法&br&
①一般现在时的基本用法&br&
a. 表示现在习惯性的动作或存在状态&br&
He always takes a walk after supper.&br&
晚饭后他总是散散步。&br&
Everyone is in high spirits now.&br&
现在大家都情绪高涨。&br&
b. 表示客观事实或普遍真理&br&
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.&br&
太阳从东方升起在西方落下。&br&
Sound travels faster through water than it does through air.&br&
声音在水中的传播速度要比在空气中快。&br&
Time and tide wait for no man.&br&
时间不等人。&br&
c. 表示主语的特征、能力和状态&br&
This cloth feels soft.&br&
这布摸上去很软。&br&
I love classical music.&br&
我喜欢古典音乐。&br&
The President still seems able to find time to go fishing.&br&
看来总统仍能有时间去钓鱼。&br&
d. 表示按计划或安排将要发生的动作&br&
The meeting begins at 7:00.&br&
会议七点钟开始。&br&
We leave here at 8:00 sharp.&br&
我们八点整离开这里。&br&
e. 在时间、条件、让步状语从句中表示将来动作&br&
When you come next time, bring me some magazines.&br&
你下次来时,给我带几本杂志。&br&
If time allows, we shall go there tomorrow.&br&
如果时间允许的话,我们明天去那里。&br&
Whether he agrees or not, I will stay at home.&br&
不管他同意与否,我都会待在家里。&br&
②一般现在时的特殊用法&br&
a. 用于新闻标题或图片说明中&br&
China Declares Manned Spaceflight Successful&br&
中国宣布载人航天飞行圆满成功&br&
Laura Bush Arrives in Moscow&br&
劳拉·布什抵达莫斯科&br&
b. 用于体育运动、表演等实况报道中&br&
Francis slips past, passes the ball to Yao Ming, who jumps, catches and shoots it into the basket.&br&
弗朗西斯穿过去,把球传给姚明,姚明跳起来,接住球投进篮里。&br&
Now, look, I press the button and turn on the machine.&br&
现在,看,我按下按扭,打开了这台机器。
c. 表示告诫或劝说&br&
You mind your own business.&br&
你不要管闲事!&br&
If he does that again, he goes to prison.&br&
如果他再那样的话,他就会进监狱的。&br&
d. 表示现在瞬间的动作&br&
Here comes the bus.&br&
汽车来了。&br&
There goes the bell.&br&
铃响了。&/p&&p&&b&B.一般过去时&br&&/b&
1. 一般过去时的构成&br&
一般过去时是用动词的过去式来表示。&br&
His words fetched a laugh from all present.&br&
他的话使在场的人都笑了。&br&
I did not sleep well last night.&br&
我昨晚没睡好。&br&
Did you direct the tourist to the hotel?&br&
你告诉这位游客去旅馆的路了吗?&br&
2.一般过去时的用法&br&
①一般过去时的基本用法&br&
a. 表示过去某个特定时间发生的动作或存在的状态&br&
He suddenly fell ill yesterday.&br&
昨天他突然生病了。&br&
The engine stopped because the fuel was used up.&br&
发动机因燃料用光而停机了。&br&
注意:&br&
在一般过去时的句子中,通常都要有表示过去的时间状语。&br&
【误】I visited the Palace Museum.(在没有上下文的情况下,应避免这样说)&br&
【正】I visited the Palace Museum last year.&br&
去年我参观过故宫博物院。&br&
【正】I have visited the Palace Museum.&br&
我参观过故宫博物院。&br&
b. 表示过去经常发生的动作或存在的状态&br&
I wrote home once a week at college.&br&
我上大学时每周给家里写一封信。&br&
He was already in the habit of reading widely in his boyhood.&br&
他童年时就养成了广泛阅读的习惯。&br&
提示:&br&
表示过去的习惯性动作,除了用过去式外,还可以用used to或would来表示。&br&
She used to study late into the night when she was in Senior Three.&br&
她上高三时经常学习到深夜。&br&
He would sit for hours doing nothing.&br&
过去他常常一坐几个钟头什么事也不做。&br&
c. 表示过去连续发生的一系列动作&br&
She entered the room, picked up a magazine and looked through it carefully.&br&
她走进房间,拿起一本杂志,认真地翻阅了起来。&br&
The students got up early in the morning, did morning exercises and then read English aloud in the open air.&br&
学生们很早起床,做早操,然后在室外朗读英语。&br&
d. 在时间、条件状语从句中表示过去将要发生的动作&br&
We would not leave until the teacher came back.&br&
老师回来我们才会离开。 &br&
She told me she would not go if it rained the next day.&br&
她告诉我如果第二天下雨的话,她就不去了。&/p&&p&②一般过去时的特殊用法&br&
a. 在虚拟语气中表示现在或将来时间的动作或状态&br&
It's time we went.&br&
是我们该走的时候了。&br&
I wish I were twenty years younger.&br&
但愿我年轻20岁。&br&
I would rather you didn't do anything for the time being.&br&
我宁愿你暂时先不要采取什么措施。&br&
b. 在口语中,一般过去时往往显示委婉客气。&br&
I wondered if you could give me a hand.&br&
我想请你帮个忙。&br&
Might I come and see you tonight?&br&
我想今晚来看你,好吗?&/p&&p&3.一般现在时和一般过去时的比较&br&
一般现在时要和现在时间相联系,而一般过去时和说话的“现在”不相联系。&br&
His father is a film director.&br&
他父亲是电影导演。(他现在还是)&br&
His father was a film director.&br&
他父亲曾是电影导演。(他现在不是)&br&
How do you like the novel?&br&
你觉得这部小说怎么样?(还在看小说)&br&
How did you like the novel?&br&
你觉得这部小说怎么样?(已看完小说)&/p&&p&&b&C.一般将来时&/b&&br&
1. 一般将来时的构成&br&
一般将来时是由“will / shall + 动词原形”构成的。shall只限于第一人称,主要见于英国英语,现在的趋势是第一、二、三人称的单复数形式均用will表示。在口语中,shall和will常缩写成“'ll”,紧接在主语之后。其否定式shall not 和will not 常简略为shan't 和won't。&br&
I'll go and shut the door.&br&
我去关门。&br&
When will you know your exam results?&br&
你什么时候能知道考试结果?&br&
I can see you're busy, so I won't stay long.&br&
我看得出你很忙,所以我不会呆太久的。&br&
提示:在you and I或both of us等短语后,只用will,不用shall。&br&
You and I will arrive there next Monday.&br&
我和你下周一都要到达那里。&br&
Both of us will graduate from middle school next year.&br&
我们俩明年中学毕业。&/p&&p&2.一般将来时的用法&br&
①表示将要发生的动作或存在的状态&br&