加入VIP
还剩32页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Sometimes I really doubt whether there is love between my parents. Every day they are very busy trying to & 31
&in order to pay the high tuition for my brother and me. They don’t act in the
ways that I read in books or I see on TV. In their opinion
“I love you” is too
for them to say. Sending flowers to each other on Valentine’s Day is even more out of
34 .One day
my mother was sewing a quilt. I sat down beside her. “Mom
I have a question to ask you. Is there _ 35
&between you and Dad?” I asked her in a very low voice. She didn’t answer immediately. She
&her head and continued to sew the quilt.I was very worried because I thought I had
_37 _ her. I was
and I didn’t know what I should do. But at last I heard my mother say the following words:“Susan ” she said thoughtfully
“Look at this thread.Sometimes it _ _39 _
but most of it disappears in the quilt. The thread really makes the quilt _ 40_ _. If life is a quilt
then love should be a thread.It can hardly be seen _ 41
but it’s really there. Love is
42_ .”I listened carefully but I _ _43 _ her until the next spring. At that time
my father suddenly
seriously. My mother had to stay with him in the hospital for a month. When they returned from the hospital
they both looked _ _45 _. It seemed both of them had had a serious illness. After they were back
every day in the morning and dusk
my mother helped my father
46_ _ on the country road.“Dad
how are you feeling now?” I asked him one day.“Susan
&me.” he said gently. “To tell you the truth
I just like walking with your mom.” _48 _ his eyes
I know he loves my mother deeply.Once I thought love meant flowers
. But from this experience
I understand that love is just _ 50 _ in the quilt of our life. Love is inside
making life strong and warm.
A.keep fit
B.rise early
C.collect money
D.earn money
A.romantic
C.fantastic
D.attractive
B.luxurious
C.relaxing
A.question
B.the question
D.control
A.feeling
B.quarrel
B.injured
C.wounded
A.in great surprise
B.with deep depression
C.in a great embarrassment
D.at extreme sorrow
A.happens
B.comes about
D.appears
A.warm and soft
B.hot and hard
C.thin and cool
D.strong and durable
A.more or less
B.here and there
C.somewhere and sometime
D.anywhere or anytime
B.outside
C.faraway
A.could believe
B.wouldn’t recognize
C.couldn’t understand
D.might know
A.got stuck
B.got sick
C.threw up
D.became disabled
A.quite healthy
B.fairly red
C.very pale
D.much surprised
A.walk slowly
B.go hurriedly
C.run fast
D.jump high
A.think about
B.worry about
C.talk with
D.laugh at
C.Reading
D.Writing
A.fresh roses
B.gold ring
C.beautiful jewelry
D.sweet kisses
A.a needle
B.a thread
C.the cloth
D.the cotton
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
小题1:D小题2:A小题3:B小题4:B小题5:C小题6:A小题7:A小题8:C小题9:D小题10:D小题11:D小题12:A小题13:C小题14:B小题15:C小题16:A小题17:B小题18:C小题19:D小题20:B 分 析:文章通过一个温情的故事把爱比喻成缝被子的线,时隐时现,并不是一直表现在外。文章告诉我们真正的爱是相濡以沫,平平淡淡。小题1:考查词组:A.keep fit保持健康B.rise early早起 & C.collect money 筹集钱D .earn money挣钱,每天他们忙着挣钱,为我和弟弟交学费。选D。小题2:考查形容词:A.romantic浪漫的B.magic 有魔力的C.fantastic美妙的 D.attractive有吸引力的,这里指父母的行为不像我在书里看见的那样的浪漫。选A。小题3:考查形容词:A.simple简单的,B.luxurious 奢侈的C.relaxing放松的, D.easy容易的,对他们来说,说我爱你,太奢侈了。选B。小题4:考查词组:out of question没问题,out of the question 不可能,out of reach够不着,out of control失去控制,这里是送花是不可能的。选B。小题5:考查上下文串联。根据下文可知我询问妈妈:在她何爸爸之间是否有爱?选C。小题6:考查动词:A.bowed弯下B.shook摇晃C.nodded点头D.raised抬起,这里指妈妈弯下头,继续缝被子。选A。小题7:考查动词:A.hurt伤害(身体或情感),B.injured受伤C.wounded 受刀伤,枪伤,D.harmed伤害,这里是作者害怕伤害了妈妈。选A。小题8:考查词组:A.in great surprise惊讶的,B.with deep depression压抑的, C.in a great embarrassment尴尬的,D . at extreme sorrow悲伤的,从后面的不知道怎么做,可知是尴尬的。选C。小题9:考查动词:A. happens发生B.comes about产生C.occurs 发生D.appears出现,这里指线有时会出现。选D。小题10:考查形容词:A.warm and soft温暖柔软B.hot and hard又热又硬C.thin and cool 薄又冷,D.strong and durable牢固耐用,指线使被子又牢固又耐用。选D。小题11:考查词组:A.more or less或多或少B.here and there到处C.somewhere and sometime有时,在某地& D .anywhere or anytime随时随地,指线不是随时随地都可以看见的。选D。小题12:考查副词:A.inside在里面B.outside在外面C.faraway遥远的D.nearby附近的,这里指爱是在里面的,选A。小题13:考查动词:A.could believe能相信B.wouldn’t recognize 不认识C.couldn’t understand不能理解,D.might know可以知道, 上下文串联。是在来年春天爸爸病了以后我才理解这一切。选C。小题14:考查词组:A.got stuck卡住了,B.got sick生病了,C.threw up呕吐D.became disabled残疾的,有一次,我爸爸病的很重。选B。小题15:考查形容词:A.quite healthy很健康B.fairly red 很红C.very pale非常苍白D.much surprised很惊讶,从后面的句子:可知两个人都很苍白。选C。小题16:考查动词短语:A.walk slowly慢慢走B.go hurriedly匆忙去
C.run fast快跑 D.jump high跳得高,上下文串联。指爸爸妈妈在路上慢慢地走。选A。小题17:考查词组:A.think about考虑B.worry about 担心C.talk with 和…谈话D.laugh at嘲笑,爸爸说:别担心我。选B。小题18:动词辨析。A.Saying说B.Seeing看见C.Reading读懂D.Writing写,Read理解。指我理解了爸爸的眼神。选C。小题19:考查名词辨析。以前我认为爱就是礼物花,和甜蜜的吻。故D正确。小题20:考查上下文串联。指爱就是线,正是这些线串联起生活。选B。点评:本文用父母之间的例子告诉我们什么是真正的爱?爱不是鲜花。爱是用行动来表示的。爱就是妈妈手中的线,在被子里若隐若现。答题前一定要读懂全文,弄清文章要表达的思想,注意前后段落之间的关系。答题中,一定要认真分析,注意选项与上下文的关系,与前后单词的关系。对于一时没有太大的把握的题可以放到最后再来完成,因为有时答案可以从下文内容体现出来。答完后再通读一篇文章,看看所选选项能不能是语句通顺,语意连贯。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
The following are four books that will help you change your mind and change your life.
You Can Heal Your Life
Louise Hay: A groundbreaking book when it was released in 1982. It is still the book that I turn to when I have physical unrest that requires deeper understanding. Louise Hay is the pioneer in looking at the connection between the physical unrest that we have in our body and the emotional connection. At the time that she wrote the book many people scoffed at this idea
but it is now widely accepted and millions of people refer to it on a daily basis.
The Four Agreements
Don Miguel Ruiz: Maintaining a sense of reliability and faith is developed through understanding to The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz written in 1997. We are faced with r don’t do this
don’t do that
watch what you are doing
faithful etc. The four agreements represent a simple system of maintaining your own inner authority while practicing being a true person with other people.
Slowing Down to the Speed of Life
Richard Carlson and Joseph Bailey: This is a new one in my “bedside collection” and one that has made the biggest impact on me lately. Written in 1997
it is even more relevant today than it was when it was written. The idea of “slowing down” to get there faster was extremely hard for me to understand. As a human species we seem to enjoy moving fast and expecting quick results
especially from ourselves. I should be successful now
I should be slim now
get me to my destination now—in contrast to “in the fullness of time” when I am ready.
The Game of Life and How to Play It
Florence Scovel-Shinn: A classic book that was first published in 1925 and remains one of my favorite books of all time. Scovel-Shinn understood the power of our words to express either our deepest desires or our most horrible nightmares.
So where does this leave you? The way I see it is if you want to ‘Heal Your Life” then you had better learn how to play “The Game of Life” by learning how to “Slow Down to the Speed of Life” and keep the “Four Agreements”. The solution may not be easy to do but it is simple. In fact
most solutions are pretty simple
and it is us humans that want to complicate it.
1.According to the author
people who are lacking in personal freedom should read______.
You Can Heal Your Life
The Four Agreements
2.Which of the following books did the author read most recently?
The Four Agreements
You Can Heal Your Life
3.In which part of a magazine would you probably find this passage?
A. Arts & Entertainment&& B. Reference & Education
C. Book Reviews&&& D. Self Improvement
4. In the author’s opinion
the four books _______.
A. offer four ways to change our life and mind&&& B. represent four stages of life
C. represent four attitudes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tell us four interesting stories
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
The&message&was&short.I&read&it&three&times:“Hey,Mom,can&I&come&to&see&you&guys?”I&wrote&back:“Yes!”He&said&he&hoped&to&make&it&in&time&for&dinner.I&made&a&quick&run&to&the&market,put&sheets&on&the&guest&bed&and&set&the&TV&to&record&the&Warriors’game,so&if&traffic&was&awful,he&wouldn’t&have&to&miss&the&first&half.Then&I&began&cooking,cleaning,watching&the&clock&and&listening&for&his&footsteps&coming&up&the&walk.It’s&called&waiting.I’m&good&at&it.When&he&was&a&newborn,I’d&wait&for&him&to&go&to&sleep.Soon&then&I’d&stand&by&his&bed&waiting&for&him&to&wake&up.I&waited,as&he&learned&to&do&things&like&walking,talking&and&feeding&himself;&throwing&a&ball,riding&a&bike&and&reading&a&book.I&waited&for&him&to&start&preschool,primary&school,middle&school&and&college.I&waited&with dread for&him&to&start&driving.And&I&waited&up&every&time&he&came&home&late.I&wait&for&my&son&to&grow&up,but&that&doesn’tmean&the&waiting&game&is&over.It&never&really&ends.Mothers&wait&for&all&kinds&of&reasons-good&news&or&bad,happiness&or&heartache.But&the&waiting&is&soon&forgotten,usually,the&minute&a&long&awaited&child&walks&through&the&door.My&boy&will&be&here&soon.But&if&he’s&late,I&can&wait.I’m&good&at&it.And&he’s&worth&it.I&will&always&leave&a&light&on&for&him.48.After&knowing&her&son&would&come&home,which&of&the&following&activities&did&she&do?___a.Shopping.b.Cooking.c.Cleaning.d.Watching&the&Warriors’game.A.bc&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.ad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.abc&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.bcd49.What&does&the&underlined&word“dread”mean?___A.激动&&&&&&&&&&B.骄傲&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.厌恶&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.害怕50.Which&of&the&following&about&the&writer&is&TRUE&according&to&the&reading?___A.Luckily,her&son&never&makes&her&wait&long.B.She&has&experienced&all&kinds&of&feelings&while&waiting&for&her&son&to&do&things.C.When&her&son&went&to&college,her&waiting&ended.D.Waiting&for&her&son&is&often&boring,but&once&her&son&arrives&she&forgets&about&it.51.Which&do&you&think&would&be&the&best&title&for&the&reading?___A.Worth&waiting&for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.Being&patient&is&difficultC.Learn&to&be&a&mother&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.Visit&your&mother&often.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
48.C.根据I made a quick run to the market,Then I began cooking,cleaning可知,故选,C.49.D.根据I waited with dread for him to start driving.在我学会了开车之后妈妈总是内心充满了焦虑,担心我的安全,害怕我出事.故选:D.50.D.通读整篇文章可知讲述了一位母亲等待自己的儿子很无聊,但是一旦儿子回来她就什么都忘了.故选:D.51.A.这篇文章主要讲述了等孩子出生,孩子睡着了,等着孩子醒来.然后等着孩子长大,等着孩子上学前班、上小学、上中学、上大学等,整篇短文围绕着“等”而展开的.故选A
为您推荐:
翻译:短信很短,我读了三遍:“嘿,妈妈,我能来看你们吗?”我回信说可以!他说他希望能在吃晚饭的时候到.
我快速的去市场,把床单铺在床上,让电视记录warriors&game,如果交通是拥堵,他不会错过前半部分.然后我开始做饭,打扫卫生,看着时钟,听着他的脚步声来了.
这就是所谓的等待,我所擅长的就是,当他刚出生的时候,我会等他睡觉,很快我又站在他的床边等待他醒来,我等着,他学会了他喜欢做的事情,如散步,说话和喂养自己;投掷球,骑自行车和读书.
我等他开始上幼儿园、小学、中学和大学.
他开始开车了我害怕地等着,我每天都等他回家.
我等着儿子长大了,但这并不意味着等待的游戏结束了.它永远不会真的结束.
妈妈们会用各种各样的理由等,好消息或坏消息,幸福或是心痛,但是一旦儿子回来她就什么都忘了
我的孩子很快就要到了,但如果他迟到了,我可以等,我擅长等,他是值得的,我将永远为他留下一盏灯.
本题考点:
人物故事类阅读
考点点评:
首先理解问题,然后带着问题快速阅读短文,找出与问题有关的句子,并理解大意,最后仔细斟酌,找出答案.,并核对.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 have you read 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信