写给老板的一封信信英文作文要求在外国公司上班的wanglin请求短暂离开公司的

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
初二英语作文假如你是Wang Lin ,请根据下面的成绩报告下一封信给你的奶奶.History teacher :Wang Lin is very lazy student.Mather teacher :Wang Lin is hard-working.Science teacher :Wang Lin should do better.English teacher :Wang Lin is hard working.
饭桶不饭桶441
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Thursday,March 31stDear Grandma,
How are you doing?I miss you very much.
I will tell you something about my reports this term,History teacher said I am a very lazy student. Because I always forget history knowledge.And my math is good,Mather teacher thinks I am hard-working.However,My results of science is not so good. Science teacher said,"Wang Lin should do better." I am very good at English,I am hard working in English teacher's eyes.
These are my reports,please advise.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求一篇英语作文.以一家进出口公司张经理张晓伟的名义,给某单位写一封信,内容大致如下:1.收到对方4月30日的询盘,告诉他们随信寄去产品目录和价格表,并另寄样品.2.介绍公司:国内最大工业产品进出口公司,质量优秀,价格合理.希望与对方建立贸易关系.3.告诉对方假如订货数量大,可以给予5%的优惠.支付方式用不可撤销的信用证.月底前订货,保证及时运货.4.期待早日答复.Words for reference:5%的优惠:a discount of 5%不可撤销的信用证:irrevocableL/C今天就要.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Dear Sirs,Your enquiry of April 30 is receiving our attention, and we thank you for your interest in our products.A copy of our illustrated catalog and price list will be mailed to you today with this letter. Samples are sent to you under separate cover.As the biggest import and export corporation of industial production, we offer the most reasonable price for our products with the superb workmanship. We hope to establish a trade relationship with you.If the number of goods you order is large, we can offer you a 5% discount. The way of payment is irrevocable L/C. We could give you the assurance of the timely freight if the order is placed by the end of this month.We look forward to receiving your reply.Yours faithfully, ZHANG Xiaowei(Manager)好久没有写这种贸易书信了,今天特意查了查书,希望能够帮到你~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 新员工给老板的一封信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信