结果,英文后面加of的 14岁 限填一词 谢谢

欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,在答题卷上按题号写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)。【小题1】My brother finds watching English-language videos f________ &because the people speak too quickly and he can’t follow it.【小题2】The students are all busy getting ready for the f________ exam. 【小题3】Michael Jackson died at the age of 50 and his d________ made us shocked and sad.【小题4】I would like to r________ to your e-mail, but I don’t have time.【小题5】He u________ &to cause lots of problems for himself and his family, but now he has changed. 【小题6】The dictionary b________ to my sister. Look! Here’s her name on it.【小题7】--- Who t________ you math last term? --- Mr. Zhao.【小题8】People like to talk to Linda because she is a good l________.【小题9】I d________ the letter into the mail-box in front of our school just now.【小题10】I think there are m________ of stars in the sky.
答案【小题1】frustrating&&&&&&【小题2】final【小题3】death【小题4】reply【小题5】used【小题6】belongs【小题7】taught【小题8】listener【小题9】dropped【小题10】millions
解析试题分析:【小题1】根据下文because the people speak too quickly and he can’t follow it.因为人们说的太快,他跟不上,可知他认为观看英文影片很令人沮丧,结合首字母可知填frustrating,令人沮丧的。【小题2】联系上文学生们长在忙碌的准备,可知是某次考试,结合首字母可知填final,最后的,期末的。【小题3】联系前文可知是杰克逊的死让我们感到震惊和悲伤。结合首字母可知填名词death,死亡。【小题4】联系下文to your e-mail,可知是回复你的邮件,to是不定式符号,后面动词用原形。结合首字母可知填reply。【小题5】联系下文but now he has changed. 但是现在他变了。可知前文指的是他过去常常怎么样,结合首字母可知填used。【小题6】联系下文Here’s her name on it.可知这本词典属于我的妹妹。描述客观动作用一般现在时态,主语the dictionary是单数第三人称,故谓语动词用单数,结合首字母可知填belongs。【小题7】联系下文you math last term?可知句意为:上学期谁教你们数学?结合语境可知描述的是过去动作,故用过去时态。结合首字母可知填taught,教。【小题8】联系上文人们喜欢和琳达谈话,可知下文是说她是一个号听众。结合首字母可知填listener,听众。【小题9】联系下文letter into the mail-box 可知句意为:我把信投入邮箱。根据时间状语just now.可知本句描述的是过去的动作,故谓语动词用过去时态,结合首字母可知填dropped,落下,投。【小题10】联系下文of stars in the sky.可知句意为:天空中有无数的星星。英语中数词表示概数时,后面加s,和介词of搭配使用。用原形时表示具体数字和数词搭配使用。结合首字母可知填概数millions。考点:本题考查词形变换。点评:应该注意固定用法和词性的变化,如动词的现在分词和过去式,形容词和副词以及名词的数等;要关注句子的时态和词的位置。还要注意结合前后句中的关键信息。用所给单词的适当形式填空.每空格限填一词. Do you know who is the of this book? 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
用所给单词的适当形式填空,每空格限填一词。
Do&you&know&who&is&the&______&of&this&book?&(write)
答案:writer
科目:初中英语
来源:2010年江苏省宿迁市初中毕业暨升学考试英语卷
题型:单选题
用所给单词的适当形式填空。(共6小题;每小题1分,满分6分)【小题1】 December is the __________ (twelve) month of a year.【小题2】 As we all know, the silk dress feels __________ (soft).【小题3】 She said to the twins, “Help ___________ (you) to some fruit.” 【小题4】 You should do your homework as ___________ (careful) as your sister. 【小题5】 The foreign teacher gave us some ___________ (advice) on how to learn English.【小题6】 __________ (teach) high school students in a poor mountain village may not sound like fun to you.
来源:2013届江苏省泗阳县新阳中学初三第一次学情诊测英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。【小题1】Would you like to help the _______ (able) people?【小题2】I think it is_______ ( use ) to learn English.【小题3】Some people do not have enough money for ______ (medicine) treatment.【小题4】It is ______ (meaning) to support charities.【小题5】I’m ______ (grate) to you for your help.【小题6】I often heard her _______(play) the piano in the next room last week.【小题7】It is important for us_________ ( protect) the wildlife.【小题8】My aunt can’t see anything because of his _________(blind).【小题9】My grandmother is badly ill and she needs an _________(operate) at once.【小题10】I’m think of _________( join) it.&&&&&&&
来源:2013届河南省郑州市第四中学初三第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:选词填空
用所给单词的适当形式填空,其中有两个是多余的。clothes, use, get, pass, do, play, spend, in, money, hard, owner, expensive&&&&&&&&&Life used to be fun for teenagers. They used to have money to 66_______, and free time to spend. They used to wear teenage& 67_______ and meet in teenage coffee bars and discos. Some of them still do now. But for many young people, life is 68______ now. Jobs are hard to find. There’s not so much& 69______. Things are more expensive, and it’s hard to find a cheap place to live 70______. Teachers say that students work harder than they& 71______to. They are more interested in 72______ exams. They know that good exam results may 73______ them better jobs. Most young people worry more about money than their parents 74______ twenty years ago. They try to spend less and save more. They want to be able to get home of their 75______ one day.
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(广东深圳卷)英语(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据句子意思,用所给单词的适当形式填空。1.The ____________(high) of the new buildingis over 400 meters.2.On Christmas Eve, the Santa Claus hidesgifts _____________ (secret) into kids' stockings.3.— How many times should I take the pills, doctor?— ___________ (two) a day, please.4.— Shall we meet at 9:00 at the school gate tomorrow morning?— I hope we can make it ___________(early). What about 8:30?5.Mr. Li's report gave us a deep_____________ (impress) .6.Remember __________ (turn) off the lightswhen you leave the room, please.7.The film was __________ (base) on Chinesehistory in the 1940's.8.Look! Can you see a kite _____________(fly) in the sky?9.The boy is a good swimmer. He can swim____________ (cross) the wide river.10.Many students find it ____________ (bore)to play computer games all day.&
来源:学年浙江省嘉兴市初一下月考英语试卷
题型:选词填空
B. 用所给单词的适当形式填空,使句子正确,意思连贯。
bring&&& away&& future&&& at&& sleep &
& &&&1.Be quiet! The baby is&&&&&&.2.Red can&&&&&&us good luck.3.We will live on the Moon in the&&&&&&.4.At the moment, my father is&&&&&&&work.5.We clean our houses and sweep&&&&&&&bad luck.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
根据所给的汉语内容,用英语完成下列句子。(每空限填一词)
71. 离开课室时请关灯。Please_______ ________ the lights when you leave the classroom.72. 踢完足球后,他太兴奋了睡不着。After the football game, he was__________ excited_________ sleep.73. 你的手好脏啊!快去洗!_________ __________ your hands are! Go and wash them now.74. 在中国到处都有人打羽毛球。In China, badminton_________ __________ everywhere.75. 你知道在哪里买这种邮票吗?Do you know_________ __________ __________ this kind of stamp?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
71-75turn off&&&& too, to,&& How dirty,&&is played&&&&where to buy
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码完成句子按所给的汉语.用英语完成下列句子.每空限填一词1.谢谢你带我们参观这个博物馆.Thanks you for the .2.梅西来自阿根廷.他是我的偶像.Messi Argentina and he is one of my .3.早操有助于我们为一天做好准备.Morning exercises us the day.4.Millie 经常向校图书馆借阅各种各 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
完成句子按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子,每空限填一词(本大题10分,每空0.5分)1.谢谢你带我们参观这个博物馆。Thanks you for____________ ____________ ____________ the ____________.2.梅西来自阿根廷。他是我的偶像。Messi____________ ____________ Argentina and he is one of my ____________.3.早操有助于我们为一天做好准备。Morning exercises____________ us____________ ____________ ____________ the day.4.Millie 经常向校图书馆借阅各种各样的图书。Millie often____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ books ____________ the school library.5.我祖父母学打麻将只是为了消遣。My grandparents ____________ to play mah-jongg _____________ ____________ ____________. 
1.showing us es/is from heroes3.help get ready for4.borrows all kinds of from5.learn just for fun【解析】1. you for doing sth 谢谢某人做某事;show around 参观。2. / come from 来自;one of.. “……之一”,后用复数。3. sb do sth 帮某人做某事;get ready for为…做好准备。4. …from…从……借……;all kinds of …各种各样的5. to do sth 学做某事;for fun 为了有趣。考点:词汇、语法应用。
来源:学年江苏江阴暨阳中学九年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
“To be stressed” means you feel when you are worried or comfortable about something.A. when B. what C. how D. why 
来源:学年江苏江阴第二中学八年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
用所给动词的适当形式填空(8分)1.You must tell me what makes your friend ___ (look) quite different from those girls.2.Time seems _______(go) faster when I am watching TV.3.She ___________ (visit) her grandparents next Sunday, isn’t she?4.Listen! How beautiful the music ___________ (sound)!5.Is Peter willing __________(share) his computer with his best friend, Daniel?6.If you ____________ (not be) careful, you’ll make many mistakes.7.He cut out pieces of beautiful roses and ___________ (stick) them on the card.8.You’d better ___________(not discuss) anything else when having a class meeting. 
来源:学年江苏江阴暨阳中学七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
A. biology B. history C. building D. which 
来源:学年江苏江阴暨阳中学八年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
Of the three foreigners, one is from London, _______two are from New York.A. other B. the otherC. another D. some other 
题型:阅读理解
How to get along with people you don’t like? We all have to be friendly to people we don’t like. We can’t change others, but we can change our own ideas and actions.The following are some methods:·Be polite. Say “Hello” or “have a nice day”. Say that he or she looks nice.·Be positive(肯定的). Think of five good things about the person. Maybe he or she is always on time or works hard.·Really listen when the person talks. Ask questions to understand the person better.1.According to the passage, people had better(最好) be __________ those they don’t like.A. careful(小心) with B. friendly toC. strict(严厉) with D. rude(粗鲁) to2.You should say “__________” to show that you are polite to people you don’t like.A. Stop talking B. Go awayC. Have a nice day D. Don’t smile3.This passage is most probably from __________.A. a map B. a cook bookC. a story book D. a magazine(杂志) 
-–We’re going to have a basketball match with Class 3.-–________.A. Wish you good luck B. Let me seeC. Thank you D. Have a good time 
来源:学年江苏江阴华士片九年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
These photos__________ me____________ the old days when I was young.A. let, think B. remind, ofC. make, think D. take, to 
来源:学年江苏江阴暨阳中学九年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
I was still sleeping when the fire _ ___,and then it spread quickly.A. broke out B. put outC. came out D. worked out 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号当前位置:
>>>在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首..
在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给。
&&&& Reading books is a good hobby for all kinds of reasons. &&&& First, reading books is f&&&1&& . You can always keep yourself amused if you like reading. This is especially useful when the weather is bad. It is a relaxing hobby too. You can really become lost in a book. &&&& Next, you can read a book a&&2&& : in a car, in a waiting-room, on a plane, in bed - even in the bath. All youneed is a book! Reading is a convenient hobby as it is easy to stop and then start again.&&&& &A&&3&& &good reason for reading books is that it is useful. If you read as a hobby you will get better andbetter at it. This m&&&4&& &that you will read faster and will become better at understanding what you read. Asyour reading improves, you will probably find your schoolwork becomes much e&&&5&& . Many school subjectsdepend on good reading and, as you read, you learn more and more. &&&& Some people say that reading is out of date. This is not true. You have to be able to read to use a computerand, the better you read, the better your computer skills will be. Reading is n&&&6&& &out of date!&&&& &Good readers are most likely to be good writers, too. They are usually good at spelling as well, and have more things to write about. Reading books is a wonderful hobby, one of the best.W&&&7&& &other hobby could be more useful, or more enjoyable? 1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____ 6._____ 7._____
题型:填空题难度:偏难来源:竞赛题
1. fun&& 2. anywhere&& 3. Another&& 4. means& &5. easier&& 6. never& &7. What
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首..”主要考查你对&&历史文化类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
历史文化类阅读
历史文化类阅读:本类题型常用的方式是夹叙夹议。叙述的目的是为了议,所以要把握其议才是主要方面。阅读这类文章,先弄清其引入的话题,再弄清里面人物对其不同的看法,然后理解作者本身对话题的观点看法或思考。初中英语阅读理解的解题技巧:一、要注意养成良好的阅读心理,阅读时要去掉杂念,心绪要安定,精神要专一,要形成一种惬意的顺向心理。切不可一遇到几个生词难句,就心烦意乱,失去自控能力。心理学家告诉我们,任何恐慌,过分紧张的情绪都会形成一种消极因素妨碍大脑的正常思维功能。因此,遇到困难一定要从容不迫,心无旁骛。这样才能对所读的文章印象清晰,理解深刻。二、要提高视读的速度,考阅读理解,从另一个方面来说,考的是考试速度。因此做阅读理解时,要注意培养自己快速阅读的习惯。切不可在个别难懂的词句上磨蹭,只要全篇理解了,个别难懂的词句可以根据上下文和构词法去猜测,去推断。三、对文章的评价分析,一定要坚持“词不离句,句不离篇”,要理解文章作者的原意,而不能按你自己的意愿去想当然。切记:一想当然,就会出错。
发现相似题
与“在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首..”考查相似的试题有:
548771004242367635109511222793658}

我要回帖

更多关于 学制怎么填 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信