重型的英语翻译常用句型 重型用英语怎么说

重型的英语翻译 重型用英语怎么说 - 汉英词典 - 词典网词&典 汉语词典
&中英例句 &&& && &&重型的英语翻译
重型拼音:zhòng xíng
真人读音英语解释:heavy中文解释:指机器、武器等在重量、体积、功效或威力上特别大的重型设备 && 相关词条:1.high-duty &2.heavierduty &3.heavy-dutytype &4.gravistype &5.heavytype &6.highduty &例句:重型卡车一经过,整所房子都震动起来。The whole house vibrates whenever a heavy lorry passes.一辆重型铰接货车在高速公路上撞成V字形,耽搁了很长时间。A heavy lorry has jack-knifed on the motorway, causing long delays.这家石油公司将用船运出输油管道和重型设备。The oil company will ship out piping and heavy equipment.新草坪被重型卡车辗得伤痕累累。The heavy truck cut up the new lawn. 重型颅脑外伤患者血浆DNP水平的初步研究Pilot study of plasma DNP level in patients with severe brain trauma 国产重型缆索起重机的发展与现状Progress and Nowaday Situation of the Heavy-Type Cable Cranes Made in China 重型乙型肝炎患者血浆与外周血单个核细胞培养上清液中sIL-2R的检测及意义SOLUBLE INGTERLEUKIN-2RECEPTOR(sIL-2R)IN PLASMA AND SUPERNATANT OF 一辆重型卡车隆隆驶过。A heavy truck lumbered by 关注词典网微信公众号:词典网,回复如:重型英语,可方便查询:相关翻译 follow the same old disastrous road 【经】 recap 【法】 grand larceny tax\n相关词组:\n
如释重负 【计】 retry state poll-parrot 【经】 cost of reproduction 【计】 reconstruction filter 【经】 repeating audit 【医】 double image 【化】 refolding 【电】 polymer reconsolidate 【计】 restructuring matrix 【电】 reproducer 快速导航翻译推荐 【计】 monolithic integrated circuit robbers\n【法】 mobster 【机】 Keesom relationship orange 【经】 packing specification 【计】 digital circuit 【医】 superfetation 【化】 piperitenone 【医】 proctostat 【医】 farfara2克 克重用英文怎么表示
全部答案(共5个回答)
:每一节的面积=0.1*0.2=0.02平方米 每一节的重量=110/200=0.55克 每平方米的重量=0.55/0.02=27.5克 公式就等于110/20...
米/每秒 meter per second 读作:米特尔破赛肯德元/每千克 yuan per kilo 读作:元破尅楼
月亮:moon少白头,西医称之为早老性白发病,是一种儿童及青年时期白发性疾病,其病因十分复杂,共有二大类型,一种属先天性少白头,另一种属后天性少白头。在后天性少...
含义是:这种毛毯按照克重计算的重量。
Three thousand six hundred kilogram
答: ticketmaster 出票问题,问题 ticketmaster 美国
答: training management assistant
答: natural science
答: 翻译:education management
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415我们非常看重我们的质量 的翻译是:We highly value our quality 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我们非常看重我们的质量
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
We value our quality
We value our quality
We highly value our quality
We greatly value the quality of our
We regard as important our quality extremely
相关内容&a这个地区已经发生了一连串事故 This area has already had a succession of accident & alittle sam 小山姆 & asome had seats 一些有位子 & anevermind nevermind & a另一部分学认为 Another part study thought & a为了安全不接触陌生人 正在翻译,请等待...
& a她成功考上了大学 She succeeds tests went to college & a一个人的狂欢节 翻译 A person's carnival translation & aMACHINED SURFACE finish 250 RMS 用机器制造的表面结束250 RMS & a到了那里我一直偷偷的哭,因为那里没有一个我认识的人,而且大家都很冷漠 To there I continuously secretly crying, because there I had not known human, moreover everybody very is indifferent & a通过适当的电脑游戏,可以提高大脑的思维能力,协调手和眼睛的配合 Through the suitable computer games, may enhance the cerebrum the power of thought, coordinated hand and eye coordination & aPort of Jaffa Jaffa口岸 & a以自我为中心的作风 Take as the central attitude & asolace
fruit selection coconut lime
body butter 安慰果子选择椰子石灰身体黄油 & a2 degasser 2排气机 & aDuring the following year the president paid much ______ to improving agriculture in the country 在来年期间总统在国家支付了______对改进农业 & a40% recovered deg. C 502
& aI am getting ready for work now and will be leaving soon.
Tonight Bentley will spend the night with us.
So he and damian will beable to play together.
& abut by putting a little more thought into realistically scheduling and organizing your daily tasks you can use what time you do have more efficiently. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a打看双腿看看 Hits looked the both legs have a look & a天人长安 创意自然――城市与自然和谐共生 Beauty Chang An creativity nature - city and nature harmonious paragenesis & a你的英语很流利 Your English is very fluent & a如果我们不采取措施保护濒临灭绝的野生动物,他们将很难在世上幸存下来 If we do not adopt the wild animal which the measure protection borders on exterminates, they very will be difficult in the world to fortunately survive get down & a环保节能,慈善 Environmental protection energy conservation, charitable & a我觉得作弊是不好的 I thought cheats is not good & a'PMDA'的纯度达到“99.8%”以上 The 'PMDA'DI purity achieves “99.8%” above & aCHENGZHOU
& a简单的编程 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIf we can only encounter each otherrather than stay with each other, then I wish we had never encountered。 If we can only encounter each otherrather than stay with each other, then I wish we had never encountered. & aOne dag
a woman walk to a hat shop.The boss smile and says,"Good afternoon,madam." 一dag妇女步行对帽店。上司微笑和认为, “你好,夫人”。 & aThe environmental protection is the most major problem which in the modern life the humanity faces. For Earth's tomorrow, Must solve this problem must start from foundation. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a哥布顿 Elder brother Bouton & a皮质产品当然比棉质产品寿命 The cerebral cortex product compares certainly the cotton material product life & asuperuserpermissio superuserpermissio & atrees 正在翻译,请等待...
& a希望您能给我答复 正在翻译,请等待...
& acrnoot crnoot & a最后,你会爱上学习的 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI'm looking for getting new connection, 我寻找得到新的连接, & ayou just got XPfrom that quest. collect more to advance your level 正在翻译,请等待...
& acorporate intention 公司意图 & ai can't force you to stay in my life,staying is a choice and i will be thankful to you who choose stay with me 我在我的生活中不可能迫使您停留,停留是选择,并且我将是感激的对选择和我呆在一起的您 & a我希望当我说我爱你的时候你会说我更爱你 I hoped when I said I love your time you can say I love you & afewer points 少量点 & amy family is all at home this evening 我家今晚在家是全部 & a三班八年级 Three classes of eight grades & aThe results indicate that Spanish companies, on average, give out little strategic information, mainly related to objectives, their mission, and the company’s philosophy. 结果表明西班牙公司,平均,提供一点战略信息,主要与宗旨、他们的使命和公司的哲学有关。 & amai wenwen mai wenwen & aProfane 亵渎 & aDo you think you know I have 您认为您知道我有 & ahe could play football again 他可能再踢橄榄球 & aMore grow up more lonely,more grow up more uneasy. 更多长大更加偏僻,更多长大更加心神不安。 & a如果没有“星期五”鲁滨逊不会孤岛重生 If does not have “Friday” Robinson not to be able the isolated island rebirth & amy family are all at home this evening 我家今晚在家是全部 & a你好!你是哪里人? Hello! Where person are you? & a招智筠 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们非常看重我们的质量 We regard as important our quality extremely &}

我要回帖

更多关于 用户至上 英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信