she does not eat eatdinnerr____(快).

写人的写人的作文
404错误!对不起,这个网页不存在
写人推荐访问
搜索更多内容
写人相关推荐人教版七年级英语下册针对训练(units 1-12)
Unit 1一、单项选择 (A)1.―Can you (A)2.―Can he A.play B.playsCan you play the guitar?Section A (1a~1c)―Yes, I can. ―Sorry, I don‘t know. D.to play ? D.join toEnglish? basketball? C.playingA.speak B.talk C.say D.tell(B)3.―What club does your brother want ―The chess club. A.join B.to join C.joins (C)4.Mary can play the chess she can‘t swim. A.and A.不填 二、句型转换 6.I want to join the art club.(对划线部分提问)What clubB.or B.aC.but piano D.the C.anD.so every day.(D)5.His brother playsdo you want to join? e-mail address?play7.My e-mail address is .(对划线部分提问)Whatisyouyour8.I can play the guitar.(改为一般疑问句, 并作肯定回答)Canthe guitar?Yes,Ican.9.Tom can play soccer. He can‘t play basketball.(用 but 连成一句话)Tom can play soccer, but he can‘t play basketball.10.We want to join the English club. (改为否定句)We don‘t wantto join the English club.三、翻译 11.――你会跳舞吗? ――是的, 我会。―Can you dance? ―Yes, I can.1 12.我想加入美术俱乐部。I want to join the art club. 13.我会弹吉他。I can play the guitar. 14.――你想加入什么俱乐部? ――我想加入英语俱乐部。―What club do you want to join? ―I want to join the English club.Section A (2a~2d) 一、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词 1.Kate likes music and she wants to join the music club . 2.Can you come and speak English with us? ―I want to join the chess good! club.3.―What club do you want to join? 4.―Let‘s dance in the room. 二、句型转换―Sounds5.Bill can swim in the river. (对划线部分提问)Where canBillswim?6.We want to join the basketball club. (对划线部分提问)What clubdoyouwant to join?7.Can you play chess? (作否定回答)No,I/wecan‘t.8.I think he can play soccer. (改为否定句) Idon‘tthink hecanplaysoccer.9.He wants to join the chess club. (改为否定句) Hedoesn‘t wantto join the chess club.三、阅读理解 Dear Mr. Brown, My name is Tom. I‘m not famous now. But maybe I can be famous someday! I can’t sing or dance or act in movies, but I can do many other things. I can play three instruments :the guitar, the violin and the drums. I think I can be in the music club. Maybe I can be a famous musician (音乐家). I like to read story books and I can write stories. Maybe I can be a famous writer. I like sports, too, but I am not good at sports. Can I join you? Tom 2 (B)10.What does the underlined word “instruments” mean? A.乐谱 A.Read. B.乐器 B.Write stories. C.乐章 D.琴 D.Act in movies. (D)11.What can‘t Tom do? C.Play the violin. (D)12.What club can Tom join? A.The art club. B.The movie club. C.The chess club. D.The music club.Section A (Grammar Focus~3c)一、单项选择 (D)1.Bob can play tennis but he can‘t play violin. A. the B.不填; 不填 C. 不填 D.不填; the (B)2.I a cup of tea. A.want to B.want C.like to D.could like (A)3.―Can you paint? ― . A.Yes, a little B.Yes, very little C.No, a little D.No, very little (D)4.―What can you do, Lin Tao? ― . A.I like sports B.I want to join the music club C.I am well D.I can do Chinese kung fu (B)5.Little Tom can draw . His drawings are very . A. well B. good C. good D. well 二、根据语境排列顺序 A.Yes, I can. B.Do you want to join the art club? C.Can you paint? D.What club do you want to join? E.Can you swim? F.No, I can‘t. G.Yes, I do. H.I don‘t know. 6.正确顺序: D-H-E-F-C-A-B-G 三、完形填空 Mike and Ann are 7 .They live in a large house. The house is 8 front of a mountain (山). Near the mountain 9 a lake (湖). There are four people in the family:Mike, Ann, their father and their mother. Their father is a farmer. He 10 on a farm not far from their house. Their mother is at home. She is a housewife (家庭主妇). Mike and Ann go to school every day. They are 11 , but they are 12 . Mike is in Grade 2.Ann is in Grade 1. Mike likes sports. He likes swimming and playing football. After school he often plays football 13 his3 classmates. Ann is a good girl. After school, she often goes home to help her mother 14 the housework. (B)7.A.brothers and sisters B.brother and sister C.a brother and sister D.a brother and a sister (B)8.A.at B.in C.under D.on (D)9.A.has B.have C.is there D.there is (C)10.A.are working B.is working C.works D.work (A)11.A.at the same school B.at the same schools C.of the same schools D.in the same schools (A)12.A.in different grades B.in a different grade C.at different grades D.at a different grade (B)13.A.to B.with C.of D.for (C)14.A.doing B.does C.do D.didSection B (1a~1f)一、汉译英 1.弹钢琴 play the piano 4.讲故事 tell stories 二、单项选择 (B)6.My brother can‘t sing A.and A.little A.Yes, I do A.is B.are A.nice (A)11.― A.What club (A)12.Can he B.or C.but D.so English. D.a few . D.Yes, here you are C.Yes, I am play the guitar. 2.击鼓 play the drums 3.拉小提琴 play the violin 5.踢足球 play soccer(B)7.―Can he speak English? ―Yes, he can speak B.a little C.few B.Yes, you are C.be D.am (D)8.―Can I look at your pictures? ― (C)9.Maybe he can in our club.(C)10.My sister likes playing the guitar, but she can‘t play it B.good C.well D.fine ―The music club. D.Why do you want to join? B.When C.What time basketball?.A.play B.plays C.playing D.to play (D)13.His brother plays piano every day. A.不填 B.a C.an D.the (A)14.― you paint? ―No, I can‘t. A.Can B.Do C.Are D.Does 三、阅读理解 Tony and Anna are brother and sister. They are Americans. Tony likes sports very much. He can play soccer, basketball and volleyball. Anna likes music very much. She 4 can‘t play ball games. But they both (都) like playing computer games. They like eggs, bread and milk for breakfast. For lunch, Anna likes eating vegetables and fruit, but Tony likes chicken and fish. They both like hamburgers. But they don‘t like ice cream or dessert. (C)15.Tony likes and he can play . A. tennis B. basketball C. volleyball D. soccer (C)16.Tony and Anna both like . A.vegetables B.soccer C.playing computer games D.chicken (A)17.For breakfast, they like . A.eggs, bread and milk B.vegetables and fruit C.chicken and fish D.hamburgersSection B (2a~Self Check)一、用所给词的适当形式填空 1.There are two 2.These 3.He cankids play pianists(piano) in the music club in our school.(kid) are very lovely. (play) the drums.well4.Can he play the guitar 5.You can help me 二、单项选择 (A)6.The teacher A. to (D)7.We want A.to A.to B.or B.at C.in C.in (B)8.Please call me D.on(good)? (speak) English every day. us. D. aboutspeak/to speakthe picture C. atB. for D.不填two good musicians for our club. 365-8956. .(C)9.If (如果) you want to sing well, you can join the A.English club A.and A.with B.of B.art club C.music club (C)10.He can sing B.or (A)11.Can you help me C.at (C)12.Miss Read is good She can be good A. at A. the B. with B.不填; 不填 (D)13.Bob can play he can‘t dance. C.but D.on my English? D.about music. children in the music club. C. with C. 不填 D. at basketball, but he can‘t play D.不填; the 5D.chess clubviolin. (B)14. A.M inyou canour school concert. C.M in D.musicians for D.M be in our rock band. C.music inB.M be in(D)15.We want some good A.music for B.musician in 三、书面表达假如学校将要办一场音乐会,你们班要组建一支乐队参与演出。请介绍一下你班乐队的号 手、鼓手、小提琴手、钢琴手、吉他手和歌手的情况。不少于 60 词。文章的开头已给出,不计 入总词数。 This is our class rock band. Wu Gang can play the trumpet very well. He is twelve years old.Zhang Teng can play the drums and he is twelve years old, too. Lin Jun can play the violin and he is thirteen years old. Xiao Ying can play the piano and she plays it very well. She is thirteen, too. Su Shan can play the guitar and she is fourteen years old. The singers are Li Na and Li Dan. They are twins.Unit 2What time do you go to school?Section A (1a~1c) 2.去上学 go to school 3.穿衣服 get dressed一、汉译英 1.起床 get up 4.刷牙 brush teeth 5.吃早餐 eat breakfast 8.8:50 eight fifty 11.7:45 seven forty-five 二、单项选择6.洗淋浴 take a shower 7. 6:10 six ten 9.9:30 nine thirty 10.10:15 ten fifteen 12.11:05 five past eleven(B)13.I am busy English in my room. A.to read B.reading C.read D.reads (C)14.He at 6:00 in the afternoon. A.get home B.gets to home C.gets home D.to get to home (C)15.Mike often a shower in the morning. A.makes B.have C.takes D.does (C)16.We usually eat lunch at 12:30. A.my B.the C.不填 D.a (B)17.We have a lot of in our mouth. A.tooth B.teeth C.toothes D.tooths (B)18.―What‘s the time? ― nine fifteen. A.The time is B.It‘s C.At D.This is 三、阅读理解 Mike works very long hours every day. He usually gets up at 17:00. He takes a shower and makes his breakfast. What a funny time to make breakfast! After breakfast he practices (练习) his guitar, then he puts on his jacket and goes to work. To get to 6 work, he takes the No.17 bus to the Star Hotel. He works all night. People love to listen to him! He gets home at 7:00, and he watches the early morning news on TV. He goes to bed at 8:30. He is a tired but happy man. Can you guess (猜) what his job is? (D)19.How long does Mike work? A.7 hours. B.8 hours. C.About 9 hours. D.All night. (C)20.What does Mike do after breakfast? A.He goes to work. B.He puts on his clothes. C.He practices his guitar, then puts on his jacket and goes to work. D.He practices his football. (D)21.How does he go to work? A.By car. B.By bikes. C.On foot. D.By bus. 一、单项选择 (C)1.We have breakfast seven the morning. A. at B. in C. in D. at (C)2.I often get home at five and go to bed at ten. A. 不填 B. the C.不填; 不填 D.不填; the (D)3.― ? ―At 12 o‘clock. A.When is your birthday B.How are you C.What do you have D.When do you have lunch (C)4.―Where is her brother? ― . A.Thanks B.I know him C.Under the tree D.11 years old (A)5.Ann‘s mother often the No.5 bus to work. A.takes B.brings C.needs D.helps (A)6.Do you want at five in the afternoon? A.to get there B.to get to there C.get home D.to get to home (C)7.What a funny time breakfast! A.have B.has C.to have D.to has (B)8. wonderful movie! We like it very much. A.What B.What a C.How D.How a 二、句型转换 9.Mary takes a shower at 8:00. (改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) Does Mary take a shower at 8:00? No , she doesn‘t . 10.I usually go to bed at 10:00. (改为否定句) I don‘t usually go to bed at 10:00. 11.She often runs in the morning. (对划线部分提问) When does she often run ? 12.I usually get up at five.(对划线部分提问) What time do you usually get up? 三、阅读理解 In many English homes people eat four meals a day. They have breakfast at any time from seven to nine in the morning. They eat porridge (粥), eggs, or bread and drink tea or coffee for breakfast. Lunch comes at one o‘clock. Afternoon tea is from 7Section A (2a~2d) four to five in the afternoon and dinner is about half past seven. First they have soup, then they have meat or fish with vegetables. At last they eat some fruit, like bananas, apples or oranges. (C)13.Many English people have meals a day. A.two B.three C.four D.five (A)14.People may have for their breakfast according to the passage. A.tea and eggs B.hamburgers and tea C.coffee and salad D.eggs and fish (D)15.People have lunch at . A.any time B.nine C.five D.oneSection A (Grammar Focus~3c)一、根据句意及汉语提示填空 1.Are there any teeth (牙齿) in your mouth? 2.She brushes (刷) her teeth every morning and evening. 3.His father often works all night (夜晚). 4.I usually (通常) go to the guitar club with Jim and Tom. 5.I m the last one to take a shower (洗淋浴). 二、单项选择 (D)6.He doesn‘t like late. A.be B.to C.is D.to be (D)7.I often do some reading, but I like to watch TV. A.sometime B.some time C.some times D.sometimes (D)8.We have supper late in the evening. A.a B.an C.one D.不填 (A)9.What time Jim games? A. play B. playing C. play D. playing (B)10.―What do you usually go to the music club? ―I usually go there around 7:30. A. to B. at C. in D. on 三、句型转换 11.Kate takes a shower at 5:00. (对划线部分提问) What time does Kate take a shower? 12.I often play the guitar. (改为否定句) I don‘t often play the guitar. 13.It s seven fifty. (对划线部分提问) What‘s the time now? 14.He does homework at 7:00 every evening. (对划线部分提问) What does he do at 7:00 every evening? 四、完形填空8 What do you do on the weekends? Some people like to 15 at home, but others like to go 16 a walk or play football. Jack works hard in a factory during the 17 . On the weekends, he always 18 the same thing. On Saturday he 19 his car and on 20 he goes to a village by car with his family. His uncle and aunt have a farm there. It isn‘t a 21 one, but there is always 22 work to do on the farm. The children help with the animals and give them their 23 . Jack and his wife help in the fields. At the end of the day, they are all 24 and Jack’s aunt gives them a big meal. (C)15.A.work B.sit C.stay D.play (B)16.A.out B.for C.to D.away (D)17.A.day B.evening C.night D.weekdays (A)18.A.does B.has C.goes D.plays (D)19.A.sweeps B.driving C.sells D.washes (B)20.A.Monday B.Sunday C.Saturday D.Wednesday (B)21.A.small B.big C.far D.long (A)22.A.much B.many C.little D.few (C)23.A.clothes B.drink C.food D.water (C)24.A.early B.late C.hungry D.fullSection B (1a~1e)一、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词 1.I eat breakfast at seven in the morning. 2.What time do you usually go to school? 3.My mother is very busy today. She can‘t come to see me. 4.My brother likes to sleep a little late in the morning. 二、用所给词的适当形式填空 5.Uncle Li likes making (make) things. 6.We can swim (swim) now. 7.She brushes (brush) her teeth every morning. 8.He always does his homework (homework) in the evening. 9.Do you take a shower (show) today? 三、单项选择 (D)10.―I usually go to bed ten o‘clock. ―Oh, it‘s too late. A.in B.after C.on D.at (D)11.What time she ? A. go to bed B. goes to bed C. go to the bed D. go to bed (C)12.We often do homework at home. A.we B.us C.our D.不填 (C)13.―Please come here. Don‘t go now. ―OK, Mr. Green. A. home B.不填; to home C.不填; home D. to home 9 (C)14.―What time do you usually go to bed? ―At half ten. A.at B.on C.past D.in 四、阅读理解 Most children like watching TV. It‘s very interesting. By (通过) watching TV, they can see and learn a lot and know many things about their country and the world. Of course, they can also learn on the radio. But they can learn better and more easily on TV. Why? Because they can hear and watch at the same time. But they can‘t see anything over the radio. TV helps to open children’s eyes. TV helps to open their brains (大脑), too. They can learn newer and better ways of doing things. They may find the world is now smaller than before. Many children watch TV on Saturday or Sunday evening. They are always busy with their lessons. But a few children watch TV every night. They go to bed very late. They can‘t have a good rest. That‘s too bad. 根据短文内容补全句子,每空一词。 15.Children can watch the programs on TV. 16.They can get to know the world by watching TV. 17.They like TV programs better than radio programs. 18.They can learn more easily when they can hear and watch at the same time. 19.TV helps to open children‘s eyes and their brains. 20.With TVs and radios around us, the world is getting smaller . 21.Children can‘t watch TV for too long because they are always busy with their lessons. 22.It is bad for children to watch TV every night.Section B (2a~Self Check)一、用所给词的适当形式填空 1.―What does Mary do (do) on Sunday morning? ―She often plays (play) chess with her mother. 2.Scott works (work) in a hospital. 3.People want to know (know) something about Jeremy Lin. 4.She usually goes (go) to bed at 9:30 p.m. 5.Please write and tell (tell) me about your school day in Canada. 二、根据汉语提示补全短文 My Day I usually 6. get up (起床) at 6:30. I have breakfast 7. at (在) seven o‘clock. After breakfast, I 8. take a shower (洗淋浴) and then I 9. go to school (上学) at 7:30. I get to school at 7:40. I have five classes in the morning. And then I 10. eat / have lunch (吃午饭) at 12:00. In the afternoon, I have two classes. I 11. go home (回家) at 18:20. I get home at 18:30. I 12. eat / have dinner (吃晚饭) at about 19:00. After dinner, I 13. do my homework (做作业). I 14. go to bed (睡觉) at 22:00. I am very busy and happy every day. 三、阅读理解 Jane is a nice girl. She lives in London. She studies in a middle school. She gets up at six every day. She likes reading English. She‘s a bright (聪明的) girl. She draws 10 pictures well. After school, she often reads newspapers with her grandmother. At seven o clock in the evening, Jane has supper at home. Every day at eight, she does her homework. She goes to bed at nine. (A)15.Jane lives in . A.England B.New York C.Paris D.China (D)16.What does Jane like to do? A.She likes reading story books. B.She likes drawing pictures. C.She likes reading Chinese. D.She likes reading English. (C)17.What does she often do after school? A.She draws pictures. B.She has supper. C.She does some reading with her grandma. D.She does her homework.Unit 3How do you get to school?Section A (1a~1c)一、单项选择 (D)1.―How does your father go to work? ―He usually the train to work. A.brings B.goes C.rides D.takes (B)2.― do you get to school? ―At 7:40. A.How B.When C.Why D.What (A)3.―Sally went to Shanghai plane yesterday. ―Really? A.by B.with C.in D.on (D)4.― stops are there to the airport? ―Three. A.How long B.How soon C.How often D.How many (D)5.― does Mary get school? ―She takes the subway. A.W for B.H for C.W to D.H to 二、句型转换 6.does, Mr., how, to, Green, work, go (?)(连词成句)How does Mr. Green go to work?11 7.My mother usually takes the bus to go shopping. (对划线部分提问)How does your mother usually go shopping?8.Mary takes the subway. (用 the bus 改为选择疑问句)Does Mary take the subway or the bus?三、阅读理解 School Bus Rules ●Waiting for (等候) the bus Be on time (准时) for the bus. Don t play on the road. Don t get on (上车) the bus before it stops. ●Getting on the bus Get on the bus and sit down quickly. ●Traveling (旅游) on the bus Help keep the bus clean. Be polite (礼貌的) to other students. Don t throw anything out of the bus window.Don t eat food on the bus. Don t change (换) seats while the bus is moving. Don t shout (大声叫) or make a lot of noise. Don t put your arms (手臂) or any other part of your body out of the window. Don t talk with the bus driver while he is driving. 根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正(T)误(F)。 (T)9.You should get on the bus after it stops. (F)10.You can talk to the bus driver while he is driving. (T)11.We can t eat fruit on the bus. (F)12.We can put our heads out of the bus window.Section A (2a~2e)一、单项选择 (C)1.― ―By boat. A.When C.How D.Who (A)2.― A.How far C.When is it from your home to the school? B.How long D.Where ―About twenty minuteswalk. B.Where did you go there?(B)3.―How does he go to Hong Kong? 12 ―. B.By train students in our school will go hiking.A.Take trainC.By the train D.By trains (A)4.Our holiday is coming. Two A.hundred B.hundreds my homework. C.hundred of D.hundreds of (A)5.It takes me twenty minutes A.to do C.doing A.in C.at B.on D.by B.do D.in doing bike?(D)6.How about going there二、补全对话(七选五) A:Wang Dong, may I ask you some questions? B:Sure. A:7. E B:At about 6:00.Then I take a shower and have breakfast. 8. B A:9. C B:I ride my bike. Sometimes I walk. A:10. A B:1.5 kilometers. A:How long does it take? B:11. F A.How far do you live from school? B.I leave for school at about 6:30. C.How do you get to school? D.I ride to school at 6:30. E.What time do you get up in the morning? F.It takes 10 minutes by bike and 15 minutes on foot. G.Where do you live? 三、书面表达 请用英语写一篇 40 词左右的短文,描述自己及家里人平时出门上学及上班的出行方式。略13 一、句型转换 1.Liu Mei sometimes goes shopping by bike. (改为同义句) Liu Mei sometimes goes shopping on her bike . 2.The student gets to school by boat. (改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) Does the student get to school by boat? No, he / she doesn t . 3.It is more than ten kilometers from Dashan to Dayang? (对划线部分提问) How far is it from Dashan to Dayang? 4.It takes Xiao Ming twenty minutes to get to school. (对划线部分提问) How long does it take Xiao Ming to get to school? 5.He spent two hours mending his bike. (改为同义句) It took him two hours to mend his bike. 6.Liu Mei sometimes goes shopping by bike. (对划线部分提问) How does Liu Mei sometimes go shopping? 二、阅读理解Train No. 11 From Beijing To Depart Arrival(到达) ure(离 time 开) time 6:35 22:50 13:09 8:35 17:50 5:05 19:30 10:21Section A (Grammar Focus~3c)Sheny ang Taiyua No. 186 Chengdu n Cheng No. 185 Taiyuan du No. 271 Tianjin Beijing(B)7.The train from Beijing to Shenyang leaves at A.5:05 B.6:35 C.8:35 D.17:50.(B)8.If you want to go to Chengdu from Taiyuan, you can take the A.No. 11 C.No. 186 B.No. 185 D.No. 271 .train.(C)9.The No.186 train arrives in Taiyuan at A.10:50 a.m. B.10:50 p.m. C.5:05 a.m. (A)10.It takes D.5:05 p.m.from Tianjin to Beijing by train. 14 A.about two hours B.half an hour C.about an hour D.more than two hours 三、书面表达 假设你和朋友 John 在地铁口相遇了,请根据此情境编写一段对话,聊聊彼此平时上学的出行 方式及所花费的时间。30~40 词。略Section B (1a~1e)一、单项选择 (A)1.How does Ken s mother home? A.get B.get to C.getting D.gets (C)2.― does it take you to go to the park by taxi? ―About 30 minutes. A.How B.How far C.How long D.How many (B)3.I half an hour doing my homework every day. A.take B.spend C.use D.cost (D)4.It me about a quarter to go to school on foot every day. A.pays B.spends C.costs D.takes (A)5.―How do you go to school every day? ―I my bike. A.ride B.drive C.take D.walk 二、阅读理解 What means of transportation (交通方式) do you like? Alan:I find it s hard to answer this question. I fear (害怕) any kind of transportation, so it s hard to choose (选择). If I have to, I would choose the plane (飞机). It s quick, relaxing, and we can get food and drink on the plane. Anna:I like the bus. 8. On a long trip, I can meet different people and talk with them. The trip is interesting and I can see the countryside. Becky:I don t like taking trains. There are always problems with trains. They re often late. 9.I use my car and always get where I m going in time (及时). Sally:Answering this question is very difficult for me because I like traveling (旅行) by bicycle, by plane, by boat, by car ... But I like walking best. I enjoy walking. 15 Bob:My favorite way of traveling is by computer mouse (鼠标). It is the fastest means of transportation. I can go around the world in a few minutes, speak to people from all over the world, and look up (查阅) things quickly. 任务一:根据短文内容,回答下列问题。 6.Why does Alan like the plane?Because it s quick, relaxing, and we can get food and drink on the plane.7.What does Becky think of trains?She doesn t like them. She thinks that there are always problems with trains and they re often late.任务二:将文中划线句子翻译成汉语。 8.在一次长途旅行中,我可以遇到不同的人并且与他们交谈。 9.我开自己的车,总能及时到达我要去的地方。 三、书面表达 根据下列提示,写一篇 40 词左右的短文。家 略 地铁站 祖父母家Section B (2a~Self Check)一、用所给词的适当形式填空 1.You look tired. Please stop 2.It s easy for usto find to have(have) a rest.(find) the bookstore.to do helping3.It will take him an hour 4.Thanks very much for 5.Can their dreams 二、单项选择 (A)6.English is differentcome(do) his homework. (help) me with my English.(come) true? Chinese, so we should learn it in a different way. his school and home, so he takes a boat to school everyA.from B.as C.with D.of (C)7.There is a river day. A.among C.between (B)8.― ―By bus. A.Why B.How C.When (A)9.― D.Where is it from here to the supermarket? 16 B.at D.for does Mr. Brown go to work? ―About twenty minuteswalk. A.How far 三、书面表达 某英文报社调查学生上学的交通方式。假设你是一名中学生,你班有 48 名同学,下面是他们 上学方式的统计表。请你根据统计结果,写一篇 70 词左右的短文向该报社投稿,介绍一下你班同 学的上学方式,并谈谈自己的观点。文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。 提示: 1.你认为哪种交通方式比较好?为什么? 2.提示词:exercise, environment (环境)人数 5 10 25 10 3 方式 on foot by car by bike by bus by subwayB.How longC.How often D.How manyI m Li Fei from No.1 Middle School. Let me tell you how students in my class go to school.There are 48 students in my class. 25 of them go to school by bike. 10 of them go to school by car and 10 of them go to school by bus. 5 of them walk to school. Only 3 of them go to school by subway. I think walking and riding bikes are good ways of getting to school. We can get exercise. Also, they are good for our environment.Unit 4Section A (1a~1c)Don t eat in class.一、单项选择 (D)1.―Can we eat the classroom? ―Of course not. A.at B.to C.for D.in (C)2.My mother told me to go home ten o clock. A.in B.on C.at D.of (C)3.― run in the hallways, Tom. ―Sorry. 17 A.Please B.Do C.Don t D.Can (B)4.You talk loudly in the library. Keep quiet (保持安静), please. A.can B.can t C.have to D.has to (A)5.Do you have dining hall in your school? A.a B.an C.the D.不填 二、请用 Don t 造十个句子 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 三、阅读理解 Tom and Mike were good friends. Sometimes they were kind to each other. Sometimes they were not. But some of their classmates said they were like brothers. One day they went out for a walk together. At noon they were very hungry and they went into a restaurant to have lunch. The waiter (服务生) came up to them and asked, “What can I do for you?” “Please bring us two apples first.” said Tom. When the waiter put the two apples on the table, Mike took the bigger (更大的) one at once. Tom got angry. “You are impolite (没礼貌的). Why didn t you take the smaller (更小的) one?” said Tom. “But I am right,” Mike said with a smile. “If I let you take first, which one will you choose?” “Of course I ll take the smaller one,” said Tom. “Yes,” Mike said. “If you take the smaller one, the bigger one will be mine. Don t you think so?” “Oh!” Tom couldn t answer. (A)16.Tom and Mike were . A.not always kind to each other B.not students in the same class C.brothers D.not classmates (B)17.One day they went out . A.to have lunch 18 B.to take a walk C.to buy apples D.to sit in a restaurant (C)18.The waiter brought them A.two eggs B.two oranges C.two apples D.some milkbefore the meal.Section A (2a~2d)一、单项选择 (C)1.―We can eat in the dining room. But we eat in the classroom. ―I see. A.don t B.didn t C.can t D.aren t (D)2.When Jim goes the classroom, the teacher is having a class. A.to B.in C.out D.into (A)3.― I take some photos in the hall? ―No, you . A.C can t B.M mustn t C.C won t D.M mayn t (B)4.Don t talk in the library. A.loud B.loudly C.low D.lowly (B)5.It s raining all day, so I stay at home. A.must B.have to C.must to D.can 二、选词填空 A.eat outside B.a lot of C.on time D.be quiet E.be late for 6.Tom, be quick (快的), or you will E the class. 7.I want to A , Mum. 8.Oh, you have B story books. 9.Please hand in (上交) your homework C . 10.The teacher is coming. Please D . 三、句型转换 11.You must look after your sister. (改为同义句) You have to look after your sister. 12.We can be late for class. (改为否定句) We can t be late for class. 13.We can listen to music outside the hallways. (对划线部分提问) Where can you listen to music? 19 14.Uncle Wang has to do the housework on weekends. (改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) Does Uncle Wang have to do the housework on weekends? No , he doesn t . 15.You can t turn on the radio. (改为祈使句) Don t turn on the radio. 四、补全对话 A:Can you go to the movies tonight, Emily? B:No, 16. C A:Oh, I can t, either. I want to go out, but 17. D B:18. A And I have too many rules in my family. A:Family rules? Like what? B:I can t play with my friends after school. A:19. B B:Yeah, I have to go home by 5:30 and do my homework. A:Oh, me too. And I have to practice playing the piano every day. B:Do you have to wash your clothes? A:Yes, I do. 20. E A.We are unlucky. B.Really? C.I can t go out on school nights. D.I have to stay at home. E.It s too bad.Section A (Grammar Focus~3c) 一、根据句意及汉语提示填空 1.There are a lot of rules (规则) at home. 2.Don t arrive (到达) late for school every day. 3.Don t fight (打架) with others at school. 4.You can listen to music outside (在……外面) the school. 5.It s very important (重要的) for us to obey (遵守) the rules at school. 二、句型转换 6.She has to eat dinner at home every day. (改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)Does she have to eat dinner at home every day? No, she doesn t.7.We have to arrive at school on time. (改为否定句)We don t have to arrive at school on time.8.He has to get up early every day. (对划线部分提问)What does he have to do every day?20 9.We can eat in the dining room. (改为否定句)We can t eat in the dining room.三、阅读理解 Little Tom likes cartoons (卡通片) very much. When the cartoons begin on TV, he does nothing until they re over (结束). Sometimes he d rather wait for a long time and go to bed late. In the morning his mother has to wake (叫醒) him up, or he will be late for school. Yesterday Tom heard there would be an interesting cartoon today. This morning, as soon as (一……就……) he got up, he turned on (打开) the TV, but didn t find the programme (节目). He had to have breakfast and then went to school. After school he ran home when his mother was cooking supper in the kitchen. He hurried to the sitting room and turned on the TV again, but he couldn t find the cartoon. He rushed (冲) into the kitchen (厨房) and asked his mother for help. “It s only five now,” said the woman. “Your programme will be after supper.” “Well, let s have supper right now(马上)!” (C)10.Tom goes to bed late sometimes, so . A.he s late for school B.he goes to school by bus C.he can t get up early in the morning D.he has to go to school without breakfast (D)11.Tom spends much time when he s free. A.playing football B.watching soccer ball games (比赛) on TV C.doing his homework D.watching cartoons on TV (B)12. , so he turned on the TV after getting up this morning. A.Tom wanted to watch a fooftball game B.Tom didn t know when the cartoon would begin C.Tom wanted to know the important news D.Tom hoped to watch a TV play一、选词填空Section B (1a~1d)A.before dinner B.go out C.make breakfast D.see friends E.every morning 1.Does your mother usually C for you? 2.Wash your hands A , Jim. 3.I do morning exercises (早操) E . 21 4.―Where did you go? ―I went to D . 5.Do you want to B with me? 二、单项选择 (B)6.There is water in the cup. A.a few B.some C.many D.a lot (C)7. fight with others. A.Not B.No C.Don t D.Doesn t (C)8.Can they football here? A.played B.to play C.play D.plays (A)9.It s good for us up early. A.to get B.getting C.geting D.get (A)10.Don t go out school nights. A.on B.in C.at D.to (D)11.Peter has to practice the guitar every week. A.to play B.play C.plays D.playing (A)12.Jack have to do housework at home. A.doesn t B.not C.don t D.isn t (B)13.Every student in Class 5 Mr. Green. A.like B.likes C.is liking D.are liking (B)14.My mother always tells me drink too much cola (可乐). A.to B.not to C.doesn t D.not (B)15.The boy with his brother to school every day. A.go B.goes C.going D.are going 三、完形填空 Dear Dr. Know, I have too many rules in my house. I m not 16 . I have to get up at 6 o clock 17 morning. I have to practice 18 English every day. I can t 19 my friends after school 20 I have to walk (遛) my dog. I can t watch TV in the 21 . And I have to be in bed 22 10 o clock. On weekends, I have to 23 my bed and clean my room. Then I have to wash the 24 . 25 I have to go to the children s palace to learn the violin. I never have any fun. What can I do? Yours, Zhao Ming 22 (B)16.A.fun B.happy C.relaxing D.interesting (C)17.A.late B.early C.every D.in (B)18.A.speak B.speaking C.speaks D.to speak (C)19.A.watch B.find C.visit D.play (B)20.A.but B.because C.so D.or (B)21.A.class B.evening C.morning D.library (A)22.A.before B.in C.for D.on (A)23.A.make B.made C.makes D.making (B)24.A.flower B.clothes C.apple D.pencil (B)25.A.After B.Later C.Well D.Before一、用所给词的适当形式填空 1. Don t talk (not talk). It s time for us to have English class. 2.My sister has (have) to look after my mother at home today. 3.I have to go to the supermarket later (late). 4.It s time to have (have) supper before 8:00. 5.She doesn t have (not have) to eat in the dining hall. 6.Can you wear (wear) a hat in class? 7.I have to help my mom do/to do (do) the housework. 8.You don t have (not have) to wear sweaters. It s too hot today. 二、句型转换 9.Wear hats in school. (改为否定句) Don t wear hats in school. 10.She has to do the dishes. (改为一般疑问句) Does she have to do the dishes? 11.eat, run, in, do, or, not, the, classroom(.)(连词成句)Don t eat or run in the classroom.Section B (2a~Self Check)12.We can listen to the music in the music room. (对划线部分提问) Where can you listen to the music? 13.We can eat in the dining room. We can t eat in the classroom. (用 but 将两句合并为 一句)We can eat in the dining room, but we can t eat in the classroom.三、翻译 23 14.我们不能在教室里练习吉他。We can t practice the guitar in the classroom.15.你必须在晚上十一点上床睡觉吗?Do you have to go to bed at 11:00 at night?16.你认为那些规定怎么样?What do you think of those rules?17.图书馆里不许大声喧哗。Don t talk loudly in the library.18.你不必七点钟之前到达这儿。You don t have to come here before seven o clock.四、书面表达 请用 30~40 词写出你在家里和在学校必须遵守的规则以及你对这些规则的看法。略Unit 5一、连词成句Why do you like pandas?Section A (1a~1c)1.want, koalas, to, the, do, you, see, why (?)Why do you want to see the koalas?2.interesting, are, because, they, lions, like, I (.)I like lions because they are interesting.3.see, first, giraffes, the, let s (.)Let s see the giraffes first.4.pandas, my, favorite, animals, are (.)Pandas are my favorite animals. / My favorite animals are pandas.二、完形填空 (七选五) eats lazy years sleeps This is Larry. He is eight 5. usually 8. relaxesyearscuterelaxes plays meat. Larry is 7.lazyold. He 6. eats. Heand 9. sleeps20 hours every day. 24 三、书面表达 谈谈你的家人分别最喜欢什么动物,并说出理由。不少于 50 词。略Section A (2a~2d)一、单项选择 (B)1.Li Lei with his friends A.go B.will go C.goes D.are going (B)2.―Why do you like pandas? ― . A.Because they are lazy B.Because they are cute C.Because they are terrible D.Because they are scary (D)3.We know dogs are A.friend B friends my mother doesn t. C.ugly D.friendly (D)4.My father likes tigers, A.and B.or C.so D.but friendly. B.kinds of D.a kind these tigers from? from America. (C)5.I like dogs because they are A.a kind of C.kind of (A)6.― ― animals. Many people like them. to the zoo to see animals tomorrow.A.W They are B.W They come C.W They are D.W They come (D)7.Why do you A.want see B.wants see 25 the animals? C.wants to see D.want to see 二、阅读理解 My name is Mary. I am eight years old. I have a clever dog. His name is Tony. He is four years old. He comes from Beijing. He likes to eat meat very much. He doesn t like to eat grass at all. He likes to play with me. He sleeps at night and gets up in the morning. He is very friendly, but he is kind of shy. Isn t he very cute? Tony and I are good friends. 根据短文内容和答案,写出问题。 8.How old is Mary? She is eight years old. 9.Does Mary have a pet? Yes, she does. She has a clever dog. 10.Is the dog eight / ...years old? No, he is four years old. 11.Is the dog from Shanghai /...? No, he isn t. He is from Beijing. 12.What food does Tony like to eat? He likes to eat meat. 13.What does Tony like to do? He likes to play with me.三、书面表达 生活中,你最喜欢的小动物是什么?你为什么喜欢它(们)呢?请用英文写一篇 30 词左右的短文 进行描述。略26 Section A (Grammar Focus~3c)一、单项选择 (B)1.Do you want A.watches C.see D.to see (A)2.Pandas are from A.China C.Australia (A)3.―Is that ―No, it s A. a B. an C.a; an D.a; a (A)4.― A.Let s (C)5.― ―Africa. A.What animals do you like B.Why do you like pandas C.Where s the lion from D.Where are the pandas from see the giraffes. B.Let they ? ―Oh, I don t like them.Why don t we see the pandas? C.Let I D.Let we B.England D.America elephant? lion. . films with us? B.to watch二、完形填空 27 Welcome to the Animal World, everyone. I m glad to show you around the zoo. I m Tom. I m a middle school student. First, we will visit the Tiger Park. Next is the Panda Park. The panda is a special animal in China. Then we will walk to the Bird World. There are all kinds of beautiful birds. After that we ll go to the Monkey Park. There are some clever and lovely monkeys. Remember, don t feed (喂) the animals. Animals are our friends. We should protect them and look after them. I think you ll love the animals here. 根据上文内容填空。(每空一词) I m Tom. I am a 6.student . I m happy to show you around the 7.zoo . First, we will go to the 8.Tiger Park. Next is the 9.Panda Park. China is the home of pandas in the world. Then we will visit the Bird World. You can see all kinds of birds there. They are very 10.beautiful. After that we will go to the 11.Monkey Park. Monkeys are very 12.clever and 13.lovely . Remember, don t feed the 14.animals. Animals are our friends. We should protect them. I think you ll 15.love the animals here.三、书面表达 以“My favorite animal”为题,写一篇短文,介绍最喜欢的动物的特征、喜欢的食物等情况,不 少于 60 词。 My favorite animal略Section B (1a~1d)一、选择适当的词填空 smart fun shy lazy scary 1.That story is very fun .All of the children like it. 2.We think snakes are scary , so we are afraid of them. 28 3.She doesn t like to talk with others.She s kind of shy . 4.Lingling, get up.Please don t be lazy . 5.The baby is very smart . He is only six months, but he can say some words.二、句型转换 6.I like koalas because they are cute.(对划线部分提问) Why do you like koalas? 7.Tom likes dolphins.(改为一般疑问句) Does Tom like dolphins? 8.Ann doesn t like giraffes because they are too tall.(对划线部分提问) Why doesn t Ann like giraffes? 9.Mary doesn t like bananas or apples.(改为肯定句)Mary likes bananas and apples.三、阅读理解 Visit Blue Sky Zoo Come and see the bears from the North Pole (北极) and the Indian(印度 的)elephants. There are also four pandas from Sichuan in China. There are two zebras (斑马) from America. The lovely dogs from Canada are waiting for you to play with them. (续表) Tickets: Adults:$3.00 Children over 10:$1.00 Children under 10: Free Open Time: 10:00 a.m. ~4:00 p.m.(From Monday to Friday) 9:00 a.m. ~5:00 p.m. (Saturday & Sunday) Keep the zoo clean. Don t feed the animals.(C)10.How many kinds of animals are talked about in the passage? A.Three. C.Five. D.Six. (C)11.Which animals are NOT talked in the passage? A.Dogs and zebras. B.Polar bears and pandas. 29 B.Four. C.Horses and birds. D.Elephants and dogs. (B)12.Now Mr. Green and his sons, Mike and David, are in the zoo. Mike is 9 and David is 12.How much are the tickets together? A.$3. B.$4. C.$5. D.$6.Section B (2a~Self Check)一、汉译英 1.一头白象a white elephant2.三只害羞的大熊猫three shy pandas3.四只恐怖的老虎four scary tigers4.七只美丽的长颈鹿seven beautiful giraffes5.十只可爱的考拉ten cute koalas6.八只聪明的狗eight smart dogs二、阅读理解 Mr. Green is from London. He is a teacher. He is in China now. He works in a middle school in Beijing. He teaches English. His students all like him very much. He has two children, a son and a daughter. They go to school by car. He begins his classes at 8:00. Mr. Green can speak a little Chinese. He goes to Chinese classes every week. He 30 says the Chinese people are very friendly to him. He likes working in China. Mrs. Green is in England now. She is coming to China soon. (B)7.Mr. Green is from A.America C.Canada A.in a factory (D)9.There are A.one B.two C.three D.four (A)10.The children go to school A.by car C.by bike . A.every day B.on Sunday D.every week C.on weekends B.by bus D.on foot . B.England D.Australia . B.in London people in his family. .(C)8.Mr. Green works C.in a school D.on a farm(D)11.Mr. Green goes to Chinese classes三、补全对话(七选五) Li:Hi, Lily! Where are you from? Lily:Hi, Li! 12. D 13. G Li:I come from Shanghai. 14. A Lily:My father and mother are teachers. Li:15. E Lily:They teach English. Li:Can you speak English? Lily:16. C A.What are your father and mother? B.No, I don t. C.Yes, I can. D.I am from Yantai. E.What subject do they teach? F.Who teaches you? G.Where do you come from?31 Unit 6Section A (1a~1c)I m Watching TV.一、单项选择 (D)1.My mother A.make C.is doing A.is watching C.watching (D)3. A.Do; read you B.A read . (A)2.Look! Kate D.watch a newspaper now? B.do D.is making news on TV. B.watches hamburgers for us.C.Is; reading D.A reading (C)4.It s five o clock. They A.sleep B.sleeps . Will you join us? C.are sleeping D.is sleeping (B)5.We are doing A.we homework B.our homework C.us homework D.our homeworks二、完形填空 Kate and Ann maths. They are games 10 8 6 good friends. Kate likes English very much, and Ann Beijing now. They 9 11 12 .” 7 to school five days a week. They play 13 sameTuesdays. They stayhome on Saturdays and Sundays.They have 14 are very kind. Thetwo Chinese friends. food is good, (A)6.A.are C.am D.be B.can (D)7.A.are 15 B.isnames are Li Lei and Han Mei. They are all inclass. They like school. They like China. They say, “The Chinese32 C.like D.likes (B)8.A.on C.at C.do C.on C.on D.of B.go B.in B.in D.have D.about D.at (B)9.A.help (C)10.A.at (D)11.A.for B.in(B)12.A.Theirs B.Their C.They D.Then (C)13.A.a C.the D.不填 (A)14.A.people C.the people D.man (C)15.A.much B.very C.too D.so B.peoples B.an三、书面表达 现在是晚上 8 点,请根据下面表格所提供的信息描述一下 Tom 一家的活动情况。50 词左 右。Father: Read a book Mother: Watch TV Grandmother:Clea n the room 略Frank: Do homework Mary: Play computer gamesSection A (2a~2d)33 一、写出下列动词的动名词形式 1.dance dancing 2.swim swimming 3.cook cooking 4.play playing 5.write writing 6.meet meeting二、用所给词的适当形式补全对话 Marie:Hello! This is Marie. May I speak to Karen? Karen:Hello! This is Karen. How are you? Marie:I m fine. What 7. are you 8. doing (do)? Karen:Nothing much. I 9. am studying (study) math. What about you? Marie:I 10. am cleaning (clean) my room. Karen:Hey, do you want 11. to go (go) to the movies? Marie:That 12. sounds (sound) boring. Karen:Do you like 13. swimming/to swim (swim)? Marie:Sure. We can swim in the school s swimming pool. When do you want to go? Karen:Let s 14. go (go) to the swimming pool now. Marie:Great!三、阅读理解 It s Saturday morning. Betty is having her breakfast. Betty s mother and father are with her. On Saturday morning Betty doesn t go to school. She helps her parents do some housework. This morning she says to her mother, “Can I help you, Mum?” “Yes, you can help me.” her mother says, “You can go to Mr. White s shop. Something is wrong with our clock. Mr. White mends (修理)clocks. Our clock is in his shop.” “Is he mending our clock?” Betty asks. “Yes.” her father says. “And this morning it is ready.” “Yes, it is ready.” Her mother says, “Go to Mr White s shop. Take this bag. You can put the clock in it.” Betty takes the bag and goes to the shop to get the clock back home. (B)15.What is Betty doing on Saturday morning? A.She is going to school. B.She is having her breakfast. C.She is cooking with her mother. D.She is mending the clock. (C)16.Betty often helps her parents on Saturday. A.do some cleaning B.do some shopping 34 C.do some housework D.do some fishing (B)17.There is something wrong with their A.radio B.clock C.car D.TV.Section A (Grammar Focus~3c)一、单项选择 (A)1.I A.want C.to want A.listen to go home now. B.wants D.am wanting the teacher. D.listening to in the classroom. B.listening(D)2.The boy isn t C.listenning to (D)3.Listen! She A.sing C.singing A.watch C.look D.read (B)5.―Where s Jenny? ―She A.swims C.swim A.to C.at (B)7.― A.Where C.Why D.How B.for D.on in the river. B.sings D.is singing(A)4.My parents often B.seeTV in the evening.B.is swimming D.swimming the phone to my friend.(D)6.I m talkingdo you want to go to a movie? B.When―Let s go at 6:00.(C)8.―Is Bob doing his homework? ―No, he A. write B. writes 35 . He is a letter. C. writing D. write二、句型转换 9.They do their homework every day. (改为否定句)They don t do their homework every day.10.Jenny is running. (改为否定句)Jenny isn t running.11.Tom is looking at a picture. (改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)Is Tom looking at a picture? Yes, he is.12.We read English in the morning. (改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)Do you read English in the morning? No, we don t.13.The girl is playing over there. (对划线部分提问)What is the girl doing over there?14.Jim stands under the tree. (改为现在进行时)Jim is standing under the tree.15.They are cleaning their classroom. (对划线部分提问)What are they doing?16.He isn t having lunch at school.(用 every day 改写句子)He doesn t have lunch at school every day.三、书面表达 今天是星期天,天气晴朗,七年级六班的学生正在操场上活动。现请你做一场学生活动的现场 报道。 英文提示:basketball, football, volleyball, game, sports 36 略Section B (1a~1e)一、将下列句子改为一般疑问句,并作肯定和否定回答 1.Kate is doing her homework.Is Kate doing her homework?Yes, she is . No, she isn t . 2.His parents are talking with the teachers.Are his parents talking with the teachers?Yes, they are . No, they aren t . 3.Jim is cleaning his room.Is Jim cleaning his room?Yes, he is . No, he isn t . 4.My friends are eating breakfast.Are your friends eating breakfast?Yes, they are . No, they aren t . 5.My aunt is making dinner.Is your aunt making dinner?Yes,she is. No,she isn t .二、单项选择 (C)6.Tom often A. watches B. watching C. watchingTV in the evening. He sTV now.37 D. watches (C)7.―Jack likes basketball. ―Look! He is basketball now. A. play B. plays C. playing D. play (A)8.―Who is playing the guitar in the next room? ―Jim . A.is B.as C.do D.does (D)9.They the new movie. A.talk B.talking about C.are talk about D.are talking about (B)10.―Is Nancy s mother doing housework? ― . A.No, she is B.No, she isn t C.Yes, she does D.Yes, she isn t (C)11.―What is your father doing? ―He an evening newspaper. A.read B.reads C.is reading D.reading三、阅读理解 It is Sunday morning. It is a nice day. Mr. and Mrs. Green take their daughter to the park. There are many people there. Some women are drinking tea under a big tree. Some boys are playing games near a house. A girl is sitting in a boat. She is reading a book. There are many birds in the trees. They are singing. A cat is climbing up a tree. It wants to catch (抓) the birds. 根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正(T)误(F)。 (T)12.Mr. and Mrs. Green are in the park. (F)13.Some women are reading books. (F)14.Some boys are swimming in the river. (T)15.A girl is reading in a boat. (T)16.A cat and some birds are in the tree.Section B (2a~Self Check)38 一、单项选择 (C)1.Who over there now? A.singing B.are sing C.is singing D.is sing (D)2.It s 8 o clock. The students an English class. A.have B.having C.is having D.are having (C)3.Listen! The baby in the room. A.crying B.cried C.is crying D.cries (D)4.Look! Lily and Lucy photos. A.are take B.is taking C.taking D.are taking (B)5.―What are the boys doing in the river? ― . A.They are swiming B.They are swimming C.They swimming D.They are swim二、同义句转换 6.They don t go to school on Saturday and Sunday. They don t go to school on weekends . 7.Do you want to go swimming? Would you like to go swimming? 8.She goes to the park every Sunday. She goes to the park on Sundays . 9.Zhu Hui likes her host family a lot. Zhu Hui likes her host family very much . 10.It s 9:00 p.m. in New York. It s nine o clock in the morning in New York.三、书面表达 假设你是 Sonia,请根据下面所给的单词提示写一封信,介绍照片中你的朋友们都在干什么。 39 First:Tom and Mary, sing Second:Mike, run, like Third:John, play soccer Dear Sir or Madam, Here are some of my photos. 略SoniaUnit 7Section A (1a~1c)It s raining!一、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词 1.It s raining/ainy today. We can t play games on the playground. 2.It s windy in Hainan in winter. 3.They are playing in the snow . 4.Look, the sun is shining. It s sunny .二、句型转换 5.What s the weather like in your town?(改为同义句) How s the weather in your town? 6.It s snowing today.(对划线部分提问) How is the weather today? 7.Tom s uncle is playing computer games in his bedroom.(对划线部分提问) What s Tom s uncle doing in his bedroom? 8.It s raining now.(改为否定句) It isn t raining now.40 三、选词填空 用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使句子完整、通顺。 I kind good we buy clotheswinter wear healthy be There is a 9. clothes shop near my home. It has many clothes made of different 10. kinds of materials(原材料). I like to 11. wear jeans. And in summer I like to be in a cool blouse best. I think it is 12. good for our 13. health . In 14. winter , it s cold. So I am often in warm clothes. They can keep 15. us warm. Today I m going to the shop with my mother. I m going to 16. buy a silk blouse. I think it must 17. be very nice on 18. me .Section A (2a~2d)一、单项选择 (C)1.Look! The boys A.plays B.play C.are playing D.playedfootball on the playground.(C)2.―What are you doing, Bob? ―I a Chinese song. A.learn B.learning C.am learning D.learns (D)3.Lao Zhang Beijing Opera every morning. Listen, he A. sing B. sings C. sings D. is singing (D)4.― ? ―It s windy. A.How is it going B.How is the weather like C.How is it like D.What s the weather like (A)5.―The sun is shining here now. ―It great. A.sounds B.sound C.is sounding D.is soundin the garden.41 二、补全对话 根据所给情景在横线上填入一个适当的句子,使对话完整、通顺。 Scott:Hello! This is Scott speaking. Nancy:Hi, Scott. It s Nancy here. 6. How is it going? Scott:Not bad. What about you? Nancy:7. Great! / Pretty good. / Not bad. It s my birthday today. Scott:Really? 8. Happy birthday (to you)! Nancy:Thanks! Well, 9. how s the weather / what s the weather like? Scott:It s snowing. I want to make a snowman near the house. Nancy:It sounds interesting. It s raining here. Scott:10. What are you doing? Nancy:I m preparing (准备) for my birthday party.三、阅读理解 Thank you for watching CCTV s Around China. I m Quan Ling, a reporter from CCTV. Now, we re in Penghu, Taiwan. The beach here is really beautiful and clean. It s raining these days. Today is sunny, but the weather is hot and humid. But there are lots of people here on vacation. Some people are taking photos, some are swimming in the sea, and others are 14. lying on the beach. Look at this group of young men playing beach soccer. They are only wearing sports shorts and sunglasses. They are running barefoot (光脚). They really look cool. I m 15. surprised that they can play so well in this heat. This is a very beautiful and interesting place. It s also a good place to 16. relax . I like here so much that I really don t want to leave. 任务一:根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。 (B)11.What does Quan Ling do? A.A soccer player. B.A reporter. C.A tourist. D.An actor. (D)12.What s the weather like today? A.Rainy. B.Sunny. C.Cold. D.Sunny, but hot and humid. 任务二:把文中划线句子翻译成汉语。 13.他们只穿着运动短裤,戴着太阳镜。 任务三:从方框中选择适当的单词并用其适当形式补全短文。 42 relaxsurpriselieSection A (Grammar Focus~3b)一、根据首字母或汉语提示填空 1.―What s the weather like in Shanghai? ―It s cloudy. 2.―What are you doing? ―I m cooking dinner. 3.Don t eat bad fruit. 4.Listen! They are singing (唱) songs.二、完形填空 Mrs. Green is going shopping in a new shopping mall. She is going to buy 5 . Now she is in a very big clothes shop. She is looking 6 one of the sweaters in the shop. And there is a young man 7 near here. Mrs. Green wants to try 8 the sweater. So she asks the young man, “Excuse me, are you going to serve (服务) 9 ? I want a sweater.” The young man is 10 and says, “I m sorry. I 11 serve you.” Mrs. Green says, “Of course you can. That s 12 .” The young man says, “It s not my job. I want 13 , too.” Mrs. Green feels very 14 . (D)5.A.a dress B.a pair of shoes C.trousers D.a sweater (C)6.A.for B.out C.at D.to (C)7.A.asking B.singing C.standing D.dancing (D)8.A.for B.of C.in D.on (B)9.A.you B.me C.I D.us (B)10.A.happy B.surprised C.pleased D.afraid (D)11.A.don t B.do C.can D.can t (C)12.A.nice of you B.you must do C.your job D.you please (A)13.A.a sweater B.a T-shirt C.a shirt D.trousers 43 (C)14.A.happy B.angry C.sorry D.sad三、阅读理解 It is a Sunday morning. The weather is very fine. The students from No. 3 High School are on a school trip in Zhongshan Park. They are having a good time there. Some are playing games under a big tree. Some are singing and dancing. Some boys and girls are climbing up the small hill. Others are boating (划船) in the lake. Where is David? He is on the bridge. What s he doing? He is taking photos. Look! What is Gina doing? She is on the grass. She is running after a nice butterfly (蝴蝶). She wants to catch it. (C)15.It is today. A.Monday B.Friday C.Sunday D.Saturday (C)16.What is David doing? A.He is running after a bird. B.He is singing. C.He s taking photos. D.He s boating. (B)17.Where is Gina? A.She s in the boat. B.She s on the grass. C.She s by the lake. D.She s on the hill.Section B (1a~1e)一、单项选择 (C)1.―Let s play computer games. ― . A.Yes, I do B.Thank you C.That sounds good D.No, we don t (C)2.They a letter right now. A.are writeing B.writing 44 C.are writing D.are write (C)3.―Are they working near the house? ― . A.Yes, they do B.No, they don t C.Yes, they are D.No, they are (D)4.― English every morning? ―Yes, and now I Chinese. A.A read B.D read C.A am read D.D am reading (D)5.―What are they doing? ―They a story. A.listen B.listening C.are listening D.are listening to二、完形填空 When you go to England, you may be 6 to see many people take an umbrella (伞) or a raincoat (雨衣) 7 them on the sunny morning. On a bus or a train, you can usually see 8 is looking out of the window or reading newspapers. But they don t talk much. When you meet English people, they often talk about one thing―the 9 . 10 is it so? Because the weather is changeable (多变的) in England. People there can have spring, summer, autumn and 11 in one day. When they get on the bus, the weather is sunny and 12 just like in spring. However (然而), when they get out of the bus, it can be 13 and cold. At noon, the weather will be sunny and a little hot, and it will be summer at this time of a day. In England, people can also have summer in winter, or have winter in summer. So in 14 they can swim sometimes, and in summer sometimes you can see people 15 warm clothes. (A)6.A.surprised B.surprising C.bored D.boring (C)7.A.on B.to C.with D.for (B)8.A.many people B.everyone C.all the people D.some of the people 45 (D)9.A.books B.newspapers C.windows D.weather (A)10.A.Why B.Where C.How D.What (B)11.A.Sunday B.winter C.rain D.snow (D)12.A.cold B.cool C.hot D.warm (B)13.A.sunny B.rainy C.windy D.humid (D)14.A.spring B.summer C.autumn D.winter (C)15.A.sell B.selling C.taking D.takes三、书面表达 假设你是 Lucy,今天是星期天,你收到英国笔友 Mary 的电子邮件,她在邮件中向你询问你所 在城市的天气和你的家人现在在家的活动情况。(我的爸爸在看报纸。我的妈妈在做午饭。我的 祖父母在看电视。我的弟弟在打电子游戏。我在听音乐。)请你给她回一封邮件。 要求:语句通顺连贯,家人的活动用现在进行时描写,50 词左右。 Dear Mary, Thanks for your last e-mail. Everything is great in my family. In my hometown. It s raining and windy.Section A (2a~Self Check)Yours, Lucy一、根据首字母或汉语提示填空 1.They are having a good time on vacation (假日). 2.It is dry (干燥的) in the south of China in winter. 3.The weather in Beijing is cold and windy (有风的) in winter. 4.It s sunny (晴朗的)today. Let s go fishing. 5.It often s nows in winter. 6.It s cold outside. You must put on warm clothes. 46 7.Howis your study going?二、完形填空 用方框内所给词的适当形式填空,使句子通顺,文章意思完整。每个词限用一次。 sun It s Sunday and it is a 8. sunny day. People don t stay at home. They go to parks and beaches. Now we are at the seaside (海边). There are lots of people on the beach. Some are swimming. Some are 9. lying on the sand (沙) and bathing (沐浴) in the sun. Over there a group of men and women are 10. sitting under a beach umbrella. They are talking and 11. laughing . Not far from them, a few boys are building hills and rivers with sand. They look happy. A young couple (夫妇) are carrying 12. their baby in the sea. The baby is playing with water.三、翻译 13.Julie 正在加拿大度假。 Julie is on vacation in Canada. 14.有些人在跳舞,另一个人在为他们拍照。 Some people are dancing. A man is 15.你的周末过得怎么样? How s your weekend going ? 16.男士们正在花园里玩得很高兴。 The men are having a garden. 17.大家都在看着我。 Everyone is looking at me.takingphotos for them.great / good / wonderfulltimein theUnit 8Is there a post office near here?Section A (1a~1c)一、补全单词 1.p o s t 3. o ff i c e 5.bri d g e 7.b a n k2.n 4.p 6.ph 8.ste a o aa rr kon e t in 47 9. p o l 11.r e sic eut a10.h o r a ntsp i tal二、单项选择 (B)12. there a bank near here? A.Am B.Is C.Are D.Be (C)13.― is the park? ―It s on Center Street. A.What B.When C.Where D.How (A)14.The supermarket is Fifth Street. A.on B.through C.between D.不填 (B)15.―Where are you ? ―Beijing. A.on B.e from (B)16.Is a pay phone in the neighborhood? A.this B.there C.that D.the (C)17.You can get money in the and you can get books in the A. bank B. garden C. library D. bank (B)18.―Is there a supermarket? ―No, . A.this is not B.there isn t C.it isn t D.there aren t (B)19.There isn t clean park. A.the B.a C.an D.不填 (D)20.―Is there a pay phone here? ―Yes, it s Center Street. A.不填; down B. down C.不填; on D. on (A)21.Can you tell me the way the post office? A.to B.on 48. C.atD.of三、阅读理解 There is an old man in a house.In the house there are many mice (老鼠).The old man has a cat.Every day the cat catches the mice and eats them. One day,the old mouse says,“All mice must come to my room this evening.We must find a way to deal with the cat.” All the mice come.Many mice speak,but they don t know what to do.At last, a young mouse stands up and says, “We must put a bell (铃) on the cat.When the cat comes near, we can hear the bell and run away.So the cat can t catch us.” “Who can put the bell (铃) on the cat?”asks the old mouse.But no one answers. 根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正(T)误(F)。 (T)22.There are many mice in the old man s house. (F)23.The cat eats one mouse every day. (F)24.The old mouse is clever and finds a way. (F)25.The young mouse is very brave (勇敢的) and put a bell on the cat. (T)26.There are many mice there, but no one can find a good way.Section A (2a~2d)一、单项选择 (C)1.My best friend sits next me. A.in B.on C.to D.behind (D)2. . Can you tell me the way to the library? A.Sorry B.Excuse C.I m sorry D.Excuse me (B)3.The library is Green Street. A.of B.on C.for D.at (B)4.The house is across the school. A.for B.from C.of D.at (C)5.Look! Your father is the two men. 49 A.among B.in C.between D.of (B)6.Liu Mei is short, so she sits A.in front of B.in the front of C.at the back of D.behindthe classroom.二、阅读理解 The post office is across from the bank. There is a supermarket next to the post office. There is a park next to the supermarket. Across from the post office is a restaurant. Next to the restaurant is a library. 根据短文内容,在地图上标出建筑物的位置。7. Library 9. Post Office 11. Park8. Restaurant 10. Supermarket三、排列顺序 请将下列对话按正确的顺序排列,使其成为完整对话。 (1)A:Excuse me. Is there a supermarket near here? (2)B:Sorry. I m new here. You can ask others. (4)C:Yes. What is it? (7)A:Is it next to the post office? (6)C:It s down First Avenue on the right. (10)C:You re welcome. (3)A:Excuse me. Can you help me? (5)A:I want to know the way to the supermarket. (8)C:Yes, it s between the post office and the park. (9)A:Thanks a lot.Section A (Grammar Focus~3c)50 一、单项选择 (C)1.My house is a busy street. A.between B.at C.on D.of (A)2.Can you tell me the way the bank near here? A.to B.in C.at D.of (B)3.My house is the garden. A.cross in B.across from C.cross from D.across at (C)4.The pay phone is the video shop and the supermarket. A.next to B.near C.between D.next (B)5.Look! There is a woman your car. A.in the front of B.in front of C.on front of D.on the front of (B)6.Is a pay phone in the neighborhood? A.this B.there C.that D.the二、阅读理解 It s Sunday. It s fine. Tom does not go to school today. But he is not at home. He s now sitting (坐) on a Chinese bus. He is going to watch a movie. All his classmates (同学) will go to watch a movie this afternoon. His teacher Mr. Wang will go there, too. They will meet at 2:00 p.m. at the gate (门口) of the cinema (电影院). An old man gets on (上车) the bus. Tom stands up and says(说) to the old man, “Come and sit here, please.” The old man goes over and sits down. He says, “Thank you very much, my boy. You are a good student.” Tom answers, “You re welcome.” “What school are you in?” The old man asks Tom. “I am in No. 2 Middle School.” Tom answers. “No. 2? That s a good school. My son is a teacher there. He is an English teacher.” The old man says. “English teacher? Excuse me, grandpa. What s your son s name, please?” Tom asks. “Mr. Wang,” says the old man. 51 “Ah, ah, he is my English teacher.” Just then, the bus stops near the movie house. Tom says goodbye to the old man and gets off(下车) the bus. The old man smiles (微笑) to Tom. (D)7.The underlined word “stop” means “ ” in Chinese. A.车站 B.开 C.关 D.停 (D)8.Which sentence (哪一句) is TRUE? A.It s Saturday today. B.It s not fine today. C.Tom goes to school on Sunday. D.Tom is a student of No. 2 Middle School. (B)9.Mr. Wang is . A.at home today B.the old man s son C.the old man s father D.a Chinese teacher三、书面表达 根据下图用英语介绍你学校的位置,词数 30~40。Section B (1a~1d)52 一、句型转换 1.There s a post office near here. There isn t a post office near here.(改为否定句) Is there a post office near here?(改为一般疑问句) Yes, there is .(作肯定回答) 2.There s a pen in his backpack. (改为同义句) He has a pen in the backpack. 3.There are34 students in our class.(对划线部分提问) How many students are there in your class? 4.There are a lot of apples in the tree. (对划线部分提问) What is in the tree? 5.The hotel is across from Bank of China. (对划线部分提问) Where s the hotel?二、完形填空 Welcome to Centre Street. Centre Street is a great place to enjoy 6 . There are 7 stores and shops on it. It is a very 8 street. If you want to 9 you can go to the book shops. It is 10 from the big supermarket. There s also a new park 11 the supermarket. It s 12 and quiet. You can 13 your lunch in it. If you want to watch 14 , you can go the movie house. It s 15 the supermarket and the park. (A)6.A.yourself B.you C.your D.yours (C)7.A.lot of B.a lot C.a lot of D.a lots of (C)8.A.small B.quiet C.busy D.dirty (D)9.A.have lunch B.play games C.buy clothes D.buy books (A)10.A.across B.between C.next D.on (B)11.A.neighborhood B.near C.between D.next (B)12.A.quiet B.clean C.busy D.dirty (D)13.A.buy B.make C.take D.enjoy (C)14.A.books B.games C.movies D.clothes (B)15.A.across B.between C.down D.through 53 三、补全短文(五选四) An English student goes to a city of Australia to learn. 16. B He is walking down a street with a map. 17. D The word “Room” is on it. “What a nice room!” he says. “18. A The sun(太阳) will come into the room in the day. I ll take it.” 19. C The sun is always on the north (北边) there. A.The windows are on the south side (南边). B.He walks around the city to look for (寻找) a warm (暖和的) room. C.But he is wrong (错). D.He sees a small board (木板) in the window of a house. E.So he is right (对).Section B (2a~Self Check)一、用适当的介词填空 1.There is a video arcade (录像店) on the busy street. 2.You can phone me between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. 3.They will get to London next Monday. 4.Can you tell me how to get to the new park? 5.Walk along/down the Seventh Avenue. The hotel is on your left. 6.I put some flowers next to my window. 7.Is there a supermarket in your neighborhood? 8.Excuse me. Is there a post office near here?二、补全对话 从方框内选择合适的句子补全对话,其中有两项是多余的。 Mr. Yang:9. C Woman:Yes? Mr. Yang:10. E Woman:Yes. There s one near Louis Supermarket. Mr. Yang:11. B Woman:Go down this street, and take the first crossing on the right, then the second crossing on the left, and then the third crossing on the left again, then... Mr. Yang:I m sorry. 12. G Woman:Well, come on! 13. D Mr. Yang:That s very kind of you. 54 A.Hello! B.How can I get there? C.Excuse me. D.I ll take you there. E.Is there a hospital near here? F.You d better catch a No. 16 bus. It ll take you there. G.I can t follow you, Madam.三、书面表达 Sandra 是班上新来的一名学生。她住在纽约的大桥路。她家附近有一个公园,她经常在公园 里弹吉他和散步。公园的对面有一家超市,超市很大,可以买到很多东西。超市后面有一家中国餐 馆。假如你是 Sandra,你会怎样描述你家周围的环境呢? 要求:词数 60 左右。Unit 9What does he look like?Section A (1a~1c)一、将方框中的词归类 tall, of medium build, long hair, heavy, short hair, thin, curly hair, short, straight hair, of medium height 1.Hair:long hair, short hair, curly hair, straight hair 2.Height:tall, short, of medium height 3.Build:of medium build, heavy, thin二、下列句子中各有一处错误,请找出并改正 4.What do he look like? do→does55 5.She s a medium height. 6.She has a long straight hair. 7.Mike is short hair. 8.How do they look like?a→of a 去掉 is→has How→What三、补全对话 A:Good morning,}

我要回帖

更多关于 eat dinner 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信