什么叫“对科学马云说对钱不感兴趣趣”

怎样才能让孩子对科学感兴趣_百度拇指医生
&&&网友互助
?怎样才能让孩子对科学感兴趣
拇指医生提醒您:该问题下为网友贡献,仅供参考。
我小孩不喜欢科学,因此平时对科学书都不看,我是看在眼里急在心里,要怎样才能让她对科学感兴趣呀?
你给他看些天文片,比如说宇宙大爆炸,地球形成、黑洞之类的片子
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
* 百度拇指医生解答内容由公立医院医生提供,不代表百度立场。
* 由于网上问答无法全面了解具体情况,回答仅供参考,如有必要建议您及时当面咨询医生每个人都被邀请参与这个网上研究项目,特别是青年科学家以及那些对地球科学和环境感兴趣的科学家。
Everyone is invited to participate in the online research project, particularly researchers early in their careers and those with an interest in Earth sciences and the environment.
美国总统贝拉克o奥巴马提名了一位对发展感兴趣的科学家担任美国国务院的关键职位,这可能促进美国与发展中国家的科学关系。
US president Barack Obama's nomination of a scientist with an interest in development to a key State Department appointment may upgrade US science relations with the developing world.
任何让人感兴趣的科学研究都能用无人航天器进行,从而以更便宜的方式完成。来自NASAGoddard航天中心的化学专家JosephANuth说道。
Any interesting science can be done much cheaper with an unmanned robotic spacecraft said chemist Joseph A Nuth from NASA’s Goddard Spaceflight Center.
所以对地球的气候演变感兴趣的科学家们利用过去冰川的形成来判断目前的情况。
So scientists interested in the evolution of earth's climate use these icy formations to gauge local conditions from the past.
但是,现实是,路线不感兴趣的科学。
But the reality is that alignments are of no interest to science.
描述一个你曾学习并且感兴趣的科学领域,如医学、数学。
Describe an area of science you studied that you are interested in, such as medicine or mathematics.
很多年来,这项活动同样也吸引了那些对基因研究感兴趣的科学家们。
Over the years, it also has attracted scientists interested in genetic research.
感兴趣的科学领域:最大限度地减少人类活动对环境的影响。
Area of scientific interest: minimisation of the impacts of human activities on the environment.
向学生与感兴趣的非科学家提供以非技术的方式编写的详细摘要。
Provides detailed abstracts written in a nontechnical style for students and interested nonscientists.
尽管培根感兴趣的正是科学,尽管他的一般见解也是科学的,他却忽略了当时科学中大部分正进行的事情。
Although science was what interested Bacon, and although his general outlook was scientific, he missed most of what was being done in science in his day.
令人感兴趣的是,在科学家发现大量的相似点的同时,他们也发现了在人类中受到调控的基因方式与基因类型的许多不同点。
Interestingly, while the scientists found a lot of similarities, they also found many differences in the methods and the types of genes that are being regulated in humans.
全部感兴趣的读者在科学历史上将为理解当代物理学的出现发现这非常有趣卷为一种必要的资源。
All readers interested in the history of science will find this absorbing volume an essential resource for understanding the emergence of contemporary physics.
体积是为对痛苦,炎症和治疗这些条件的机制感兴趣的基本的科学家和临床医师而写。
The volume is written for basic scientists and clinicians interested in the mechanisms of pain, inflammation and the treatment of these conditions.
开学英文自我介绍:我是一个女孩,在学校感兴趣的科目是科学,…
Hello, everyone. i am a girl . i am interested in science. in this summer holiday, i usually played computer, but sometimes i went to visit…
“我们感兴趣的是神经科学如何为我们就人们如何在控制行为能力变化方面提供更多零散的视角。”琼斯说。
"What we are interested in is how neuroscience can give us a more granulated view of how people vary in their ability to control their behaviour, " says Jones.
当女孩确实对科学感兴趣的时候,教师和学术导师常常积极地劝她们不要在学校学习这些科目。
When girls do become interested in science, teachers and academic advisors often actively discourage them from studying these subjects at school.
现在,我更感兴趣的是计算机科学,但是我小时候,数学肯定是我最喜欢的。
Now I'm more interested in computer science, but when I was younger math was definitely what I enjoyed.
国际发育神经科学协会是由最广义对感觉神经系统发育感兴趣的基础和临床科学家组成的。
International Society for Developmental Neuroscience is an organization of basic and clinical scientists who are interested in the development of the nervous system in the broadest sense.
对科学感兴趣的人通常喜欢科幻电影。
People interested in science usually like science fiction movies.
宇航员纪念基金会主席鲍特说,对科学感兴趣的美国人太少。
William Potter from the Astronauts Memorial Foundation says too few Americans are interested in science.
面向对科学感兴趣的任何人。
For anyone interested in science.
新的研究表明,在美国的年轻人越来越少在数学和科学感兴趣的这些天。
New research shows that young people in America are becoming less interested in Maths and Science these days.
本实验室招聘博士后,欢迎对珍珠科学感兴趣的博士来应聘。
Post Doc wanted. Those who are interested in pearl science are warmly welcomed. Contact phone: …
本实验室招聘博士后,欢迎对珍珠科学感兴趣的博士来应聘。
Post Doc wanted. Those who are interested in pearl science are warmly welcomed.
我们欢迎并期待对量子信息科学感兴趣的同学加入我们的队伍!
We welcome motivated students to join us in the exciting research in quantum information science.
我们欢迎并期待对量子信息科学感兴趣的同学加入我们的队伍!
We welcome motivated students to join us in the exciting research in quantum information science.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 对什么感兴趣 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信