人们在消费公共物品时对衣服和娱乐的消费提高了的翻译是:什么意思

当前位置: &
求翻译:随着消费水平的提高,人们对高档消费品有不断更新的欲望。是什么意思?
随着消费水平的提高,人们对高档消费品有不断更新的欲望。
问题补充:
With the consumer level, people are constantly updated high-end consumer desire.
With the increased level of consumption of high-end consumer goods, there is a constant updating of desire.
Along with consumption level enhancement, the people have the unceasing renewal desire to the upscale consumable.
As the level of consumption increases, people's desire for high-grade consumer goods has been updated.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
raiment中文是什么意思
音标:[ 'reimənt ]&&发音:&&
中文翻译n.〔诗〕衣服。&&&&天上的衣服&&&&赖梅特&&&&赖梅拉&&&&雷默山&&&&兰堡&&&&莱米; 赖米; 赖三; 日敏&&&&拉因博雷&&&&赖米罗&&&&兰贝尔&&&&赖姆库尔; 赖因库尔&&&&赖因别尔季耶夫
例句与用法A person on a heath in raiment of modern cut and colours has more or less an anomalous look .一个人,穿着颜色和样式都时髦的衣裳,跑到荒原上去,总显得有些不伦不类。We have mentioned that he exhibited a certain partiality for rings, jewellery, and fine raiment of all sorts .我们提到过,他对指环和珠宝,还有各种服饰也表现了一定程度的爱好。And having food and raiment let us be therewith content8只要有衣有食,就当知足。 The girl always complains about lacking suitable raiment这个女孩总是抱怨没有合适的衣服。 The life is more than meat , and the body is more than raiment23因为生命胜于饮食,身体胜于衣裳。 In fine raiment and elegant surroundings , men seemed to be contented衣着华丽环境优雅,人们似乎都很心满意足。 Inquired her husband , who was all that fine raiment can make她丈夫问,华丽的衣着能把人打扮得有多潇洒,他就有多潇洒。 Behind him , there was a large choir dressed in whiter than white raiment他的后面,有一支庞大的穿著异常洁白服装的歌唱队。 Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee , neither did thy foot swell , these forty years4这四十年,你的衣服没有穿破,你的脚也没有肿。 For that is his covering only , it is his raiment for his skin : wherein shall he sleep因他只有这一件当盖头,是他盖身的衣服,若是没有,他拿什么睡觉呢? 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
英文解释especially fine or decorative clothing同义词:, , provide with cloth "Parents must feed and dress their child"同义词:, , , , , , , , ,
相邻词汇热门词汇
raiment的中文翻译,raiment是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译raiment,raiment的中文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当前位置: &
求翻译:我想给女儿买一些衣服是什么意思?
我想给女儿买一些衣服
问题补充:
I would like to buy some clothes for his daughter
I would like to give to her daughter bought some clothes
I want to buy some clothes to the daughter
I want to buy my daughter some clothes
I would like to give my daughter