他坚持 坚定 坚决说自己没有偷东西。而且坚决要求自己被释放的英文翻译 用insist

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译写出最佳选项英语翻译:— Goodbye.I'll come to see you before long.— Bye.Take care.&一 What a fine day!Shall we go picnicking?一 That's great.But we need to be home before six o'clock for the football match.W:Why don't you give up smoking?It's such a bad example to the children.M:It's one of the real pleasures in my life.I can't bear days without cigarettes.&M:Julia,this is Stephen,our new reporter.Would you have some time today to show him around?You know introducing him to the others makes him feel at home. W:I'll be happy to.Then after lunch I can set up his desk so he can get work.&M:I don't want to buy the book Prof.Smith told us to read for the coming exam.Do you think you could lend me yours?W:Well,I'm not using it right now,but I think I really need to keep it handy just in case.英译中是五个对话,
Faith丶228
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
21A22C23C24C25C-再见,不久后我回来看望你.-再见,保重.-多美好的一天啊!我们去野餐怎么样?-那很好啊.但是我们需要在六点钟之前回家看足球赛.W:你为什么 不能把烟戒了呢?对孩子们是一个多么差的榜样.M:这是我生活中的真实乐趣之一,我不能仍受几天没有烟的生活.M:朱莉亚,这位是史蒂芬,我们的新记者.你今天有时间带他四处参观一下吗?你知道的把他介绍给大家,让他感觉轻松自在.W:我很乐意去做.午餐之后我位置位置以便他工作.M:我不想买史密斯教授让我们买的那本为复习而看的书.你能把你的借给我吗?W:我现在是不用,但是我真的需要将它带在身边以防万一.
23、24、25怎么排除其他选项的呢
23.他们的贪婪给我们带来了金融危机。所以选whose,其他的放在里面都讲不通。
24.insist的用法insist作“坚持认为”时,要用陈述语气;作“坚决主张;坚决要求”讲时,用虚拟语气。这句话显然符合前一种。她坚持认为自己已经发现了减肥的秘诀。
25.用when做对比,题目的意思是第一名和第二名之间的对比。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
——再见。我不久就回来看你—— 再见。照顾好自己——好的。但是我们因为足球比赛需要六点前到家W:你为什麽不戒烟?这对孩子是个坏榜样。M:这是我生命中真正的快乐,我不能忍受没有香烟的日子。M:朱莉亚,这是斯蒂芬,我们新来的记者。你今天有时间带他到处参观一下吗?你知道的向别人介绍他会让他感觉像在家一样。W:我很高兴这样做。午餐过后我会准备桌子...
选择不是很确定,CABCD才对= =
再见。我不就回来看你- 再见。小心点。一多么美好的日子!我们去野餐?好啊。但是,我们需要前六点钟足球比赛要回家:W:你为什么不戒烟?它是这样一个坏榜样给children.M:这是我生命中真正的乐趣之一。我无法忍受几天没有香烟。 M:朱莉娅,这是斯蒂芬,我们的新记者。你今天有一段时间,以显示他身边?你知道他介绍给别人让他有宾至如归的感觉。 W:我会很高兴的。午...
扫描下载二维码其他回答(1)
相关已解决
Powered by 英语答疑网 & ,Processed in 0.206160 second(s), 21 queries.
&加载中...扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
stick to do 确切含义是什么比如说,他坚持要送一份礼物给我,可以翻译为"he stick to bring a gift for 或者将stick 换作insist啊?
Q3656012林龙56
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
坚持做...stick to doinsist on doing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
可以,但是我记得insit是加的doing,就是坚持做某事的意思
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
谈一谈你自己,英语翻译.
葬温柔0082
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My name is Li Haiqing. I am a local person who is 21years old. I am from chongqing and I am of the opinion that my hometown is a beautiful city.我的名字叫李富钰.我是一个当地的人是21years老了.我来自重庆和我的看法是,我的家乡是一个美丽的城市.Moreover, I would like to say something about my family. I have my mother ,my father,and my elder sisther,they love me very much,I know my parents have so much hops and dreams for me.So I must study well.此外,我想说我家庭的一些事.我有我的母亲,我的父亲,我的哥哥sisther,他们都很爱我,我知道我的父母有如此多的蛇麻草和梦想,所以我必须好好学习.I have the confidence because I have such ability! I am kind-hearted, patient, outgoing and creative. I am a hard working student especially do the thing I am interested in. I will try my best to resolve any problem no matter how difficult it is. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning.我有信心,因为我有这样的能力!我是善良、有耐心、外向和创造性.我是一个勤奋的学生尤其是做这件事我很感兴趣.我将尽我所能去解决任何问题,无论它有多么困难.我始终相信,你将很容易落后,除非他继续学习.In spare time, I like reading books, surfing on the Internet, listening to music like, classic, or light music, because they can make me feel relaxed. Nobody could keep on working efficiently, therefore proper amusement is a must. In addition, I insist on do some physical training such as running, and horizontal bar as well. By doing this, I can always stay healthy.在业余时间,我喜欢看书,上网,听音乐,喜欢音乐,古典,或轻,因为它们能使我感觉轻松.没有人能保持工作效率高,因此适当的娱乐是必须的.此外,我坚持做一些体育锻炼,比如跑步、和单杠等.这样做的话,我能够始终保持健康.That’s all. Thank you for giving me such a valuable opportunity!这就是全部.谢谢你给我这个宝贵的机会!比较长,不知道你需要说多长时间,取有用的去说吧,祝你成功!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码insist在剑桥英语词典中的解释及翻译
“insist”在英语词典中的解释及翻译
Greg still insists (that) he did nothing . Please go first - I insist! She insisted on ing her .
更多范例She's 85 now, but she will insist on doing all her own .The men at City Hall insist that
are just not .The
insist that they are not
against .They insisted that all
from the .She insisted on
of what they did to her in .
词库:同义词和关联词
(insist在的解释 (C)剑桥大学出版社)
She insisted on
Greg still insists (that) he did nothing .
a , insistent
She was insistently .
(insist在的解释 (C)剑桥大学出版社)
“insist”的翻译
需要一个翻译器吗?
获得快速的,免费的翻译!
免费创建并分享自己的单词列表和小测验!
“insist”的更多意思
“每日一词”
dalea valley
July 26, 2017
July 31, 2017