dayforcehcmforce是什么意思思

Dayforce HCM on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Dayforce HCM by Dayforce Corporation, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Dayforce HCM
By Dayforce Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Dayforce HCM Mobile puts access to a variety of human capital management tasks into the hands of employees and managers. Employees gain up-to-the-minute access to schedules and other aspects of their employee record, while managers gain unprecedented visibility into HR, payroll and operations, even when on-the-go.??
Dayforce HCM Mobile helps employees by improving communication, work/life balance, and access to time-sensitive schedule information. Access to mobile features depends upon your company’s configuration.For Associates: o Schedule: see your scheduled shifts, time off, and holidays in a calendar view.o Time Off: view your balances, request new time off, and review the status of pending requests.o Availability: let your manager know when you are, and are not available to work, avoiding schedule conflicts.o Clock: punch in and out for your shifts and breaks.For Managers:o Attendance: view your location’s daily attendance and perform call-ins to replace no-shows.o Employees: view a list of your employees, their contact information, and their recent or upcoming shifts.o Time Off Approvals: review and approve or deny your employees’ requests for time off.o Task Management: view and track the completion status of the tasks assigned to your location.This application is only intended for current Dayforce HCM clients, and can only be accessed using valid client credentials. If you are an employee of a Dayforce HCM client, check with your employer before downloading the app to see if they have activated the mobile option.
What's New in Version 52.01
52.01:- Bug fixes and minor enhancements.52.0:- Support for the entry and transfer of User Defined Labor Metrics in the mobile Timesheet, Clock and Attendance features.- Support for docket entry and transfer in the mobile Timesheet feature.- All new Earnings UI with chart visualization of pay stubs.- iOS support for 3D Touch on the mobile Messages, Schedules and Calendar features. Hard press to peek at message and schedule details.- Bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Almost Perfect
I work for a company that utilizes this application. Sometimes this company will make changes to the schedule without informing people. The only change I need from this app: PUSH NOTIFICATIONS when a change has been made. I've allowed the app to update my calendar on my phone but automatic updates to the calendar or PUSH NOTIFICATIONS would be amazing. Please make this change.
DayforceHCM review
I love this app!?Makes keeping track of my schedule a breeze and it's nice to know when I'm paid next. Requesting time off is easy too. My favorite feature though is the utilization of the Touch ID for IOS ??
Way too glitchy for my taste.
This app is slow and has such frequent glitches. I have two phones that I update with the same work schedule. Half the time the devices each show different schedules, even when updated simultaneously. I see good reviews on here, but not one of my 14 coworkers likes this app. The program loads at the speed of a snail on top of all the other issues. Even Google Calender is better.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 52.01Size: 58.3 MBLanguages: English, Dutch, French, German, SpanishSeller: Dayforce CorporationCompatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
3.96667&&&&&30 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&1830 Ratings
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.||||Over 6 million website reports&
Please wait a bit while StatShow is computing website's data...
No Global Rank&Not availableQuick Menu
was launched at November 13, 2014 and is 2 years and 292 days. It reaches roughly 30 users and delivers about 30 pageviews each month. Its estimated monthly revenue is $0.00. We estimate the value
to be around $10.00. The
uses a Commercial suffix and its server(s) are located in United States with the IP number 208.109.181.149.
is not listed on Dmoz.Webmaster and SEO Tools | | | |Result Loading...SEO Tools > Keyword Density Check&Enter Domain to Analyze:Ignore Words of characters in length or less.Minimum Occurrences:Include Meta Tag Keywords:Include Meta Tag Description:Use our default stop word list:Verification: &Worth & Traffic Estimate Estimated numbers for & - Niche: General - Average CPM: $2.80&DailyMonthlyYearlyWebsite Worth: $10.00Daily Pageviews: 1Daily Visitors: 1Daily Ads Revenue: $0.00Website Worth: $10.00Monthly Pageviews: 30Monthly Visitors: 30Monthly Ads Revenue: $0.00Website Worth: $10.00Yearly Pageviews: 365Yearly Visitors: 365Yearly Ads Revenue: $0.00Choose a specific category/niche
Automobile$4.30 Average High priced niches$8.00 Average Low priced niches$2.00 B2B$8.00 Banking and Finance$12.00 Books & Online content$2.00 Consumer durables$3.00 Dating$3.50 Education$9.00 Entertainment$1.00 Fashion and Clothing$1.50 Fitness$6.00 Food$4.00 Gaming$1.50General$2.80 Hotels and Travel$3.50 IT hardware$6.00 Jobs$2.50 Legal$15.00 Machinery or equipment$3.00 Medical treatment$8.00 Medicines$4.00 Miracle drugs or vitamins$3.50 Music$1.00 News Portals$10.00 Random blogs or content$1.00 Real Estate$7.20 Religion$1.70 Science$4.50 Shopping Portals$2.50 Social networks$0.70 Sports$2.00 Technology$8.50 Webmaster & Web Hosting$12.00Main Information DNS Records Name Servers Header Info < is using Apache as server.Search Engine & Internet Presense A website with a large amount of indexed pages in search engines is more likely to have tons of visits. If you are buying < or it is your competitor checking how many pages indexed it has is vital. If < has no pages indexed it means it's too new, is banned or suffered a penalty.
Internet Presense of <Backlinks: Not available for this website.Google Indexed Pages:&Yahoo Indexed Pages:&Bing Indexed Pages:&Dmoz Listing:NoDmoz Title:NoneDmoz Description:NoneWeb Archive:Useful links for Website OwnersThis website seems not to be very popular. If you are the owner of it these links might help you to promote it and increase its presense on the internet. -&Statistical Graphics Select an option below to analyse several graphic statistics.Compare this website to:& & & & Period:Backlink History Chart .Not availableReffering Domains History Chart .Not availableSearch Engine traffic volume and price .Paid traffic estimate and Number of keywords ranking .Courtesy of Social Network Activity Social network presense plays an important role for websites just like backlinks, a website that has a strong social presense is more likely to convert traffic into profit/sales.IP Tracing Similar Domain Names </, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Whois Record