windows未能启动10 64bit,怎么安装QBasic

Download qbasic for windows 7 64-bit version system - Windows 7
Hello,i'm not seeing any downloading sign, where on this page can i click to download
More about download qbasic windows version system
QBasic is extremely dated and might not even run under Windows 7. I suggest running it in a virtual machine or in Dosbox. You can acquire QBasic here
Extremely dated yet here's ..... Quick Basic 64-bit
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Get the answer
Ask a new question
Related Resources
More resourcesBASIC Compiler for Windows
by Author:
William Yu
Rapid-Q is a GUI & CONSOLE BASIC-like (semi-OO) structured programming language but with a lot of additional features. The &Q& represents the resemblance to the language QBasic.
Size: 1.41 MB
24451 Downloads
Visual Basic 1
by Author:
Visual Basic 1 for Windows: Visual Basic is a &visual programming& environment for developing Windows applications. Visual Basic makes it possible to develop complicated applications quickly, easily,and visually. Features include a drag-and-drop control toolbox, codeless UI creation, and an event-oriented programming model. Visual Basic 1 is also available for DOS at:
Size: 862.09 KB
18374 Downloads
by Author:
Max Reason
XBasic v6.2.3 is a clean, powerful, and complete programming language for Windows. This is the final version of XBasic from 2002 and has been developed for 32bit operating systems, e.g. Windows 95 or Windows XP. The installation process does not alter Windows system registry.
Size: 2.5 MB
17366 Downloads
Downloads▼
Compiler▼
Windows Compiler
Games▼
Tools▼
Libraries▼
Tutorials▼
Articles▼
Starting QB▼
Beginners▼
DOSBox▼
QB Basics▼97 条评论分享收藏感谢收起QBASIC Topic - Discuss Scratch
QBASIC Topic
Aug. 21, :35
Hey all!I have recently moved on from Scratch (still use it sometimes offline) and moved onto Micrsofts QBASIC. For those who do not know, QBASIC is another programming language that can be learnt with ease and simple to use to create quality applications and games. I currently use this to create simple and retro games for me and my family to enjoy. I am also hoping to move onto VisualBasic, a more powerful version of QB. If anyone else programs in QBASIC please do tell me below or show me some of your code below!-WASDgamer-WASD for short PS. Qbasic stands for Quick Beginner's All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code
Aug. 21, :51
Aug. 21, :28
cocolover76
I've used QBASIC, but lately I've been using VB.NET.If you want to make a game with one of those, use QBASIC.Even though it's older, it's easier to make games with it.It is possible to make games with VB using GDI+, but it's a lot harder.
Aug. 21, :53
cocolover76 wrote:I've used QBASIC, but lately I've been using VB.NET.If you want to make a game with one of those, use QBASIC.Even though it's older, it's easier to make games with it.It is possible to make games with VB using GDI+, but it's a lot harder.yeah, I have had a try with VB, the commands from QB transfer quite nicely into VB but still genually still hard to use.
Aug. 21, :19
nathanprocks
I have used QBASIC before. I don't have much use for it though because unlike Windows 32-bit, the 64-bit version doesn't support 16-bit programs. I don't really like using DOSBox.
Aug. 22, :15
cocolover76
is compatible with QBASIC, it works with the newer Windows and it works with Macs, and it can be configured to make Android apps.I've had experience with an older version of it (not downloading correctly), but it should work for you.The commands that it adds you can find out about in their wiki.EDIT: Also, QB64 is written in…. QB64!
Aug. 22, :40
nathanprocks
cocolover76 wrote: is compatible with QBASIC, it works with the newer Windows and it works with Macs, and it can be configured to make Android apps.I've had experience with an older version of it (not downloading correctly), but it should work for you.The commands that it adds you can find out about in their wiki.EDIT: Also, QB64 is written in…. QB64!Yay a Mac version!
I will try and remember to download this later.
Aug. 23, :39
nathanprocks
QB64 is really slow on my MacBook Pro. Is it possible to assign more memory or something? (I have 8GB of RAM)
Not signed in |7.1 绿色版
版本说明软件地址0.12.130400 官方版(32位/64位)查看中文绿色版查看4.6.2查看v10.2 中文免费版(附教程)查看8.5.0.179 绿色版查看
qbasic软件使用说明:
F5:运行程序及继续运行被中断的程序;
Ctrl+Break:中断正在运行的程序;
Shift+F5:从第一条语句开始重新运行程序;
F4:当程序中断运行时,查看运行结果,再按一次F4则切换回代码屏幕;
F1:获得帮助。
F2:切换主程序或SUB、FUNCTION。
F9:增加断点。
Alt+Enter:。
Shift+F5:在程序终止时重新从头执行。
Ctrl+Insert:选定后复制到板(Ctrl+C无效)
Shift+Insert:将剪贴板中的文字。(Ctrl+V无效)
相关合集:
相关热搜:
系统盘,一指一种电脑软件。是指控制和协调计算机及外部设备,支持应用的软件开发和运行的系统,是无需用户干预的各种程序的集合。重装计算机操作系统不可缺少的一个工具。二指装有操作系统的硬盘分区。
高速下载地址
联通下载地址1
电信下载地址
移动及其他下载地址
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示)
Qbasic 7.1 绿色版顺利下载完成,很不错,Qbasic 最新版本就是棒
我不会下载Qbasic 怎么办啊,谁能帮帮我。
Qbasic 哪里不好了?不懂的别瞎哔哔,一点素质都没有
赞~!楼主大好人
为什么我更新了Qbasic 的7.1 绿色版之后,电脑偶尔会卡一下?大家有遇到同样的情况么?
软件还不错
Qbasic 挺好用的一款编程工具软件,挺!!!就是下载好慢啊,赶脚那网速走的好无力
垃圾Qbasic ,简直就是在浪费我时间,谁用谁知道。呵呵。
可能用的少,总感觉Qbasic 用起来不怎么上手,或许多用几天就好了?
我的电脑没声音了
编程工具推荐
12.0 绿色汉化版
1.5.6 简体中文版
6.0 简体中文企业版}

我要回帖

更多关于 windows16bit怎么关闭 的文章

更多推荐