盘子用big large huge还是big

& “根据短文内容,用方框中所给词语的适当形式...”习题详情
148位同学学习过此题,做题成功率72.9%
根据短文内容,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、完整。(每词限用一次)ask,&
answer,& for,& and,& large,& learn,& mean,&
question,& why,& smile & Long ago, there lived a learned man in Greece. He was well-known &&&&(1) his wide knowledge. And lots of people from all over the country came to &&&&(2) things from him. The great man taught his students with all his heart and &&&&(3) their questions with great patience.One day a student &&&&(4) him, “My dear teacher, didn’t you say you have many more questions than we do? But we think we students have a lot more than you.” With a &&&&(5), the teacher drew two circles — one is as &&&&(6) as a big plate (盘子), and the other smaller. “Of course, I’ve learned much more. But I don’t think I know all you know. Now, look at these two circles. Inside the big one is my knowledge of things, &&&&(7) inside the smaller one yours. Out of the circles is what we don’t know. My circle is larger, so its line is longer. That &&&&(8) I have more opportunities to meet with what we don’t know. And that’s &&&&(9) I myself have more questions than you do. The more you learn, the more &&&&(10) you’ll have. You will never learn enough, you know.”for&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-初中毕业升学考试(山东泰安卷)英语
分析与解答
习题“根据短文内容,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、完整。(每词限用一次)ask,
answer, for, and, large, learn, mean,
question, why, smi...”的分析与解答如下所示:
短文属于记叙文。讲述了古代一个有学问的老师的故事。他用形象的方式说明自己的问题比学生多,表现了他博学、谦虚。【小题1】be well-known for“因……而出名”。&&&&&&&&【小题2】因为他知识渊博,人们向他学习。learn … from…“向某人学习…”【小题3】跟后面的questions搭配“回答问题”;形式与and之前的taught保持一致,使用一般过去时,用动词过去式。&&&【小题4】学生在问问题,用ask;指过去的事情,用过去式。&&&&&【小题5】根据上下文,可知这个老师博学、有耐心,因此可猜测这里使用smile;介词短语with a smile做状语“微笑着”。&【小题6】此处需要一个形容词。意思是:一大一小两个圆圈,大得像大盘子一样大。as…as…“像……一样”,使用形容词原级。&&&&&&&【小题7】表示并列关系,用连词and。&&&&【小题8】此处需要动词做谓语,mean“意思是……”;用一般现在时,主语是单数第三人称,用单三形式。&&&&&&【小题9】用在be动词之后,做表语;指原因,用疑问词why。&&&&&&【小题10】与上句意思衔接,意思是:知道的越多,问题就越多。前面有more,使用question的复数形式。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据短文内容,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、完整。(每词限用一次)ask,
question, why...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“根据短文内容,用方框中所给词语的适当形式...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据短文内容,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、完整。(每词限用一次)ask,
question, why, smile
Long ago, there lived a learned man in Greece. He was well-known ____(1) his wide knowledge. And lots of people from all over the country came to ____(2) things from him. The great man taught his students with all his heart and ____(3) their questions with great patience.One day a student ____(4) him, “My dear teacher, didn’t you say you have many more questions than we do? But we think we students have a lot more than you.” With a ____(5), the teacher drew two circles — one is as ____(6) as a big plate (盘子), and the other smaller. “Of course, I’ve learned much more. But I don’t think I know all you know. Now, look at these two circles. Inside the big one is my knowledge of things, ____(7) inside the smaller one yours. Out of the circles is what we don’t know. My circle is larger, so its line is longer. That ____(8) I have more opportunities to meet with what we don’t know. And that’s ____(9) I myself have more questions than you do. The more you learn, the more ____(10) you’ll have. You will never learn enough, you know.””的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据短文内容,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、完整。(每词限用一次)ask,
question, why, smile
Long ago, there lived a learned man in Greece. He was well-known ____(1) his wide knowledge. And lots of people from all over the country came to ____(2) things from him. The great man taught his students with all his heart and ____(3) their questions with great patience.One day a student ____(4) him, “My dear teacher, didn’t you say you have many more questions than we do? But we think we students have a lot more than you.” With a ____(5), the teacher drew two circles — one is as ____(6) as a big plate (盘子), and the other smaller. “Of course, I’ve learned much more. But I don’t think I know all you know. Now, look at these two circles. Inside the big one is my knowledge of things, ____(7) inside the smaller one yours. Out of the circles is what we don’t know. My circle is larger, so its line is longer. That ____(8) I have more opportunities to meet with what we don’t know. And that’s ____(9) I myself have more questions than you do. The more you learn, the more ____(10) you’ll have. You will never learn enough, you know.””相似的习题。再者.影片的播放音量过大.使我们听起来很不舒服.还有最后一点.绝大多数的人们并不知道安全出口在哪里.这是因为安全出口标志已经很不清楚了.所以存在很大的安全隐患.希望经理可以为我们消除这些问题 的翻译是:Furthermore. movie playback volume is too large. make us uncomfortable. There is one last point. the vast majority of people don't know where safety exit. This is because the exit sign is not clear. so there is a big security risk. hope that managers can we eliminate these issues 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
再者.影片的播放音量过大.使我们听起来很不舒服.还有最后一点.绝大多数的人们并不知道安全出口在哪里.这是因为安全出口标志已经很不清楚了.所以存在很大的安全隐患.希望经理可以为我们消除这些问题
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In addition. Video playback sound excessive. So that we sound very uncomfortable. There is one final point. Most people do not know where the fire exits. This is because the safety exit signs have a very clear, so there great security risk. hope managers can eliminate these problems for us
In addition. Video playback sound excessive. So that we sound very uncomfortable. There is one final point. Most people do not know where the fire exits. This is because the safety exit signs have a very clear, so there great security risk. hope managers can eliminate these problems for us
Furthermore. movie playback volume is too large. make us uncomfortable. There is one last point. the vast majority of people don't know where safety exit. This is because the exit sign is not clear. so there is a big security risk. hope that managers can we eliminate these issues
In addition . . excessively high volume play the movie so that we may sound very uncomfortable . . There is one final point the majority of the people did not know where is security export. This is the result of the security exit signs have been not very clear. So there is a lot of hidden security m
Furthermore. Movie broadcast volume oversized. Causes us to sound not to be very uncomfortable. Also has the last point. Don't the overwhelming majority people know the fire escape in where. This is because the fire escape symbol already very is not clear. Therefore existence very big security hidde
相关内容&a上电工电子技术 On electrician electronic technology & a现在,各种事故共发生了1206起,其中交通事故有393起 Now, each kind of accident altogether had 1206, in which traffic accident had 393 & a我希望在我25岁的时候结婚 I hope in I 25 year-old time marriage & a16~19世纪,欧洲殖民者从非洲(主要是西非、刚果和安哥拉)劫运大批黑人奴隶到美洲, 16~19 centuries, the European colonizers from Africa (mainly are West Africa, Congo and Angola) plunder transport large quantities of black slave to arrive the Americas, & a不会呢,是电脑帮的忙! Cannot, be busy which the computer helps! & aand I will give all on time 并且我将给所有准时 & aLet the heart 正在翻译,请等待...
& airrespective of the quality of individual titles. 不问各自的标题的质量。 & a我很抱歉 我真的病了 请假了 I was sorry very much I really got sick have asked for leave & a异常马达 珍しいモーター & a那些是不是她的堂兄? Are these her male cousins? & apersistentpeople persistentpeople & a您好李林:放假后我们一起去参加玉龙山露营活动吧!一共六个人, Your good Li Lin: After has a vacation we to join jade Mt. Longshan to camp out together the activity! Altogether six people, & aDennis Saleebey 丹尼斯Saleebey & a你们学校没有上中文课? Your school not on Chinese class? & aPls pay high attention to cust's further actions and if there is any update, pls keep us in the loop. 对cust的Pls薪水高关注促进行动,并且,如果有任何更新, pls在圈保留我们。 & aThat willde fun 那willde乐趣 & a沟通和协调杭州团队对项目,推进项目进展,保证项目按时完成 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你能留下来我很高兴 You can keep down me to be very happy & aMisunder standing I do not say also supposed that people can't sleep again 我不说也假设的Misunder身分人们不可能再睡觉 & a他永远是我的朋友 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我越长大,越成熟 我越长大,越成熟 & a在这里,情况有些不一样。大多数学生通常步行去上学,有一些学生自己骑自行车去上学,其余的学生一般是由家长送。还有一些学生乘巴士去上学,其它的学生乘地铁去上学,还有一些外国的学生坐火车去上学。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a3 References 3参考 & aHe head to stand for about five minutes. 他朝向站立在大约五分钟。 & a拍卖成交 Auction deal & abeautiful
handuriting 美好handuriting & a教育孩子的观念和做法因文化的差异而有所不同 Educates the child the idea and the procedure differs from because of the cultural difference & a且吸收各种有益矿物质的能力有所提高 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他们都很努力地工作。 正在翻译,请等待...
& arealism within the discipline of International Relations, particularly how
& aDon't be afraid,Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai will be too exited to hold myself 我太将退出拿着自己 & aAfter a few minutes it was a small truck run over 在几分钟以后它是跑的一辆小卡车 & a01may2012 01may2012 & a最令人惊讶的是那商店出售商品还出售各种各样的纪念品 Most surprising is that store sell commodity also sells various souvenir & a首先,将锅,盘子和包菜洗干净,用手将包菜撕成片,在锅中倒入适量的油,待油热了之后,将包菜片放入锅中,再用锅铲反复翻炒,待炒了四,五分钟后,加入少许盐,然后翻炒两分钟,加入少量的水,煮两分钟,加入鸡精和辣椒,翻炒一下,出锅放入盘子里。 First, the pot, the tray and the cabbage washes cleanly, rips Large expanse of with the hand the cabbage, pours into the right amount oil in the pot, after treated the oil hotly, put in the cabbage piece in the pot, again used the spatula to turn repeatedly fries, treats has fried four, after five m & aSo we have to be responsible for our own habitat, 如此我们必须负责我们自己的栖所, & ahow does it feel to be working 怎么它感觉运作 & aYour data are safe with YOOX and Diesel S.p.A. 您的数据是安全的与YOOX和柴油S.p.A。 & a向鸯鸯学习 正在翻译,请等待...
& a人民去月球,火星等旅游 The people go to the Moon, traveling and so on Mars & a是日本压越南斯拉夫 Is Japan presses the Vietnamese Slav & aRotate pages 转动页 & a笋衣蒸腊肉 The bamboo shoots clothes steams the cured meat & a逞强的背后,眼泪掉了下来,抬头也没用 Shows off power the behind, the tear fell, gains ground uselessly also & a10月13日下午5时30分,在佛山南海,年仅两岁的女童悦悦走在巷子里,被一辆面包车两次碾压 On October 13 the 5 pm of 30 minutes, in the Foshan South China Sea, the year only two year-old girl pleased pleased walk in the lane, by van two roller compactions & abossom 正在翻译,请等待...
& a陈树正 Chen Shuzheng & aSkeptics are a strange lot. 怀疑者是奇怪的全部。 & aAt Friday's parent meeting, you made a wonderful lecture. 在Friday S相对会议上,您做了有美妙的读书。 & a他觉得数学老师是偏偏责备他 He thought mathematics teacher blames him & a晚上吃少 正在翻译,请等待...
& a但我不这么认为 But I not such thought & a我们都是北京这个大家庭的一份子 We all are a Beijing this big family's individual contribution & a我想我可以成为那个人 I thought I may become that person & a再者.影片的播放音量过大.使我们听起来很不舒服.还有最后一点.绝大多数的人们并不知道安全出口在哪里.这是因为安全出口标志已经很不清楚了.所以存在很大的安全隐患.希望经理可以为我们消除这些问题 Furthermore. Movie broadcast volume oversized. Causes us to sound not to be very uncomfortable. Also has the last point. Don't the overwhelming majority people know the fire escape in where. This is because the fire escape symbol already very is not clear. Therefore existence very big security hidde &最近浏览论坛:
关注/收藏的论坛:
热门论坛推荐:
验证码:输入右侧的字母和数字
下次自动登录
还未注册用户?&&&
您的赞赏是对楼主的鼓励!
1~200元之间
金额须在1~200元之间
去车系频道
完成汽车之家·知道升级任务,解答问答,并被提问者采纳为满意回答,可得解答达人一级勋章
完成汽车之家·知道解答问答任务,并被提问者采纳为满意回答。并符合升级规则,即可得解答达人二级勋章
自动加载图片
09:46:54 | 来自
卖个盘子吃早饭
挖孔120包邮我想啃麦粑没钱卖吃早餐安驰代理出货卖卖轮毂实体店有保证15雪花背面安驰只有雪花双副还有副泰龙代理出货16新副15新副15ST款都有实体店改装店可以百度川内都可包安装
引用 宜宾享乐
09:46:54 发表于 主楼 的内容:
禁止发布色情、反动及广告内容!
在末日光棍节发表光棍宣言,特颁发光棍勋章。
参与我的汽车之家活动“上传车型实拍图”,通过产品库编辑审核,特此颁发精英拍客勋章一枚。
发表1000字以上精华口碑,点评生动,以理服人,通过工作人员审核,特授予【精华口碑】专属勋章。
参与汽车之家问答有奖活动。点击“有用”按钮,将获赠“拯救”电子勋章。
参加2014年3月自驾游调查前5000名提交投票的用户,特此颁发此勋章。
还有15幅的
引用 jsjs-20 09:56:44 发表于 1楼 的内容:
禁止发布色情、反动及广告内容!
完成汽车之家·知道升级任务,解答问答,并被提问者采纳为满意回答,可得解答达人一级勋章