桥架的chemical drill anchor chemical是什么意思思

hole in anchor
洞中的锚点
求翻译:无论多么危险,也要冷静 是什么意思? ... What today will be like is up to me.I get to choose what kind of day I will have!的文本! >> 今天将喜欢的是me.I得到选择什么样的一天,我会!的文本! HOLE IN ANCHOR >> 洞中的锚点 And you sleep where you lie >> 你骗你的睡眠 ...
基于6个网页-
求翻译:I want to look after you 是什么意思? ... Vocabulary and Structure (30 points) >> 词汇与结构(30分) HOLE IN ANCHOR >> 孔在锚泊 i work every day. >> 我每天工作。 ...
基于4个网页-
锚定螺栓孔
求翻译:do not display this page again. 是什么意思? ... with reference to the above payment order urgently recall the funds and return the funds mentioning date amount and reference number 以上述支付令紧急召回资金和返回一提日期金额和参考编号的资金 HOLE IN ANCHOR 锚定螺栓孔,如图中所示 How are you, my girl 我是如何you,女童 ...
基于3个网页-
求翻译:NO,he`s my uncle 是什么意思? ... office locator >> 办公室定位器 HOLE IN ANCHOR >> 正在翻译,请等待... winter fashion collection >> 冬季时装系列 ...
基于2个网页-
He let go of his anchor, clung with his hands to the edges of the hole, and tried to push himself in.
他松开了他的锚,用他的手紧紧抓住洞边,并试图把他自己推进去。
Aimed at the problems of MYT type hydraulic anchor-hole drill in use, the ways to improve the operation reliability of the drill were offered.
针对MYT型液压锚杆钻机在使用中存在的问题,提出了提高液压锚杆钻机工作可靠性的几种途径。
In KP1 type perforated brick masonry, expansion bolt especially design for perforated brick is prefer, because it can form "self- anchor" effect and hold tightly in brick hole.
KP1型矩形条孔烧结页岩多孔砖砌体墙上应采用空心砌体专用膨胀螺栓,因其能够形成可靠的“自螺母效应”。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Chemical Anchors, Anchor Bolts, Chemical Anchor Bolts, Manufacturer, India
Our other Products:
Chemical Anchors
Chemical Anchor Bolts
Special Purpose Bolts
Industrial Bolts
Building Fasteners
Building Material
Our product also known for Wedge Anchors, Drop in Anchors, SDS Plus Drillbit, SDS Plus Drill Bit, Max Chisels, SDS Max Chisels, Flat Chisels, Pointed Chisels, Nylon D&Ubel, Polypropylene D&Ubel,Hammer Plugs, Frame Fixing Plugs, Frame Fixing Anchors, Hammer Drill Bit, Injection Adhesive, Injection Systems, Rebar Connection, Rebar Service, Post Installed Reber Connections, Through Bolt Anchors, Hilti Bolt, Fischer Bolt, Anchor Germany, Anchor Fastener.
These products are equivalent to HILTI & FISCHER
Welcome to Indospark Construction Services, the home of Construction Fastening
Systems, Inc. From day one, the focus of Indo Spark Construction Services has
been to provide the right product on time to keep the job moving. Many companies
like to talk about their service, we feel it's better to simply provide the best
service and let our customers talk about it.
We offer a sales force with a
combined 25 years experience in the fastening industry. Not just catalog
experience, our sales staff has real life job site sales and service experience
working with the trades. This time spent with contractors like yourself has
helped us build a product line, including custom built products, that is second
to none in the Twin Cities Metro area.
We offer jobsite sales, service and
consultation and our staff will show up on the jobsite, in fully lettered
vehicles and equipped with the proper safety gear to be on your jobsite. If you
prefer, we can manage your anchor and hardware inventory right at your office
allowing you to take care of more important things than hex nuts. While it is
impossible to list all of the inventory that we stock in our warehouse, this
site should give you an idea of what we handle.
INDO-SPARK CONSTRUCTION
Pune Address :
Chandralok Housing Society, & Mangal Murti &, 686 / C / 2, Near Bata Show Room and Chandralok Hospital Lane, Bibvewadi, Pune - 37, Maharashtra, India.
No. : +91 - 20 -
Mobile : +91 -
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Head Office Address :
198 E, Tararani Chowk, Near Geeta
Mandir,& Kolhapur -
Maharashtra, India
No. : +91 - 231 - &2663581
Telefax : +91 - 231 - &6681005
Mobile : +91 -
Contact to Mr. Sandeep Ingale-DIR.
Please visit at:
| Product |
| Product |当前位置: &
drillcollar中文是什么意思
中文翻译钻头钻油台钻铤&&&&钻井尘&&&&钻头夹头&&&&钻过孔的&&&&钻车 钻轴滑座 手推凿岩机车&&&&预钻孔锚&&&&大兵保镖; 钻头泰勒&&&&钻孔灌浆锚桩&&&&钎头&&&&钻洞攻螺&&&&基台
相邻词汇热门词汇
drillcollar的中文翻译,drillcollar是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译drillcollar,drillcollar的中文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 anchor drill 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信