您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
请以“A&Day&on&the&Farm”为题写一篇关于学生参加学校组织采摘活动的英语作文
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
请以“A&Day&on&the&Farm”为题写一篇关于学生参加学校组织采摘活动的英语作文
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 22:02:19
请以“A Day on the Farm”为题写一篇关于学生参加学校组织采摘活动的英语作文。要求:
1.要用过去时,句子通顺、表达准确。2.不少于60词。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A Day on the Farm&&& The students of Class Three took part in the farming organized by the school last Sunday. It was a fine day. The students wore old clothes and strong shoes. We got to the school gate before half past seven and we started out together by bus. It took about 30 minutes to get there. We helped the farmers pick the apples, oranges, peaches and so on. Though we were tired, we felt very happy. We not only helped the farmers but also had a chance to exercise.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)动物农场的英文读书报告animal farm_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
动物农场的英文读书报告animal farm
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&英文读书报告,包括简介和读后感
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初一英语作文范文:参观农场Visit The Farm
初一范文:参观农场Visit The Farm
  Dear mike:I have not see you for a long time.Please let me tell you a thing.
Today,we visted a farm.Early in the morning we met at the school gate and went there together.The farm workers gave us a warm welecome.Then the head of the farm showed us around.How glad we were to see the cross and vegetables growing well!At noon we had a picnic lunch in the sunshine.After a short rest,we had great fun singing and dancing.but,the time passed quickly.Before we knew it,we had to say goodbye to the workers.
Best wishes for you!
听儿歌,看动画,学知识,玩游戏
初一英语作文范文:我的梦想My Dream,Yesterday, we had a discussion. the topic is. What is my dream? Every one has his dream. Some want to be teachers,others want to be scientists. My dream is to become a doctor. My friends asked me wh...
初一英语作文范文:我的好朋友My Good Friend,My best frierd s name is Wei Hua. He was born in Hunan in March, 1988. But now he lives in Beijing. His parents work in Beijing. His father is a worker and his mother is a doctor. Wei Hua is interes...
初一英语作文范文:上学路上On the Way to School,This morning, my father took me to school by bike. I sat at the back of the bike, eating a banana. After I ate it up, I threw the skin onto the street randomly. No sooner had I done this than...
初一英语作文范文:我梦想的房子My Dream House,I m now living in a small house with my parents. Life for us is hard but happy. I must study hard so that I can buy a big new house some day. I call it a dream house. It has three floors with...八年级下册英语作文范文:visit the farm 参观农场
Dear mike:
I have not see you for a long time.Please let me tell you a thing.
Today,we visted a farm.Early in the morning we met at the school gate and went there together.The farm workers gave us a warm welecome.Then the head of the farm showed us around.How glad we were to see the cross and vegetables growing well!At noon we had a picnic lunch in the sunshine.After a short rest,we had great fun singing and dancing.but,the time passed quickly.Before we knew it,we had to say goodbye to the workers.
Best wishes for you!
想表达想法?请|}

我要回帖

更多关于 dont take my farm 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信