关于我的梦想演讲稿是慈善的英语演讲稿

编辑推荐最新发布的文章本站作品版权所有,未经许可不得转载 CopyRight &我的梦想英语演讲稿范文
my great pleasure to share my dream with you today.i have kept the dream in my mind for so long that whoever in the sun is able to live a happy life for ever.   i think this dream is deeply rooted in the future. as we can see, we are now not far away from violence, poverty, diseases, environmental pollution and even wars. most of people are in need of what they have never enjoyed. however, i still can stick to my innermost dream, as i still can see the bright lights in our future. i believe, there will be a day when those from the rich counties are really willing to share what they have with those fro there will be a day when we are surprised to find that the word poverty has long been there will be a day when we are together to share our dreams and we will all contribute to making our common dreams come true.i will not just wait but to take action to live in my dream.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
12345678910您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
大学英语演讲:我相信我的梦想 I believe my dream
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
hello good evening everyone! my name is ....
你好晚上好大家好!我的名字是...。
I'm so happy that I can be admitted by my dreamed school. the new campus gives me a new start so I have a dream that the future me can rise out this small world and hold a place of myself, after several years' experience .
我太高兴了,我可以承认我的梦想学校。新校园给了我一个新的开始,所以我有一个梦想,今后我可以摆脱这个小世界和举行地点的我,经过几年的经验。
in order to make this dream come true, I ask myself not only focus my attention on studies ,because I should face all the society not only my textbooks or my classmates.
为了使这一梦想成真,我问自己,不仅集中了我的注意学习,因为我应该面对所有的社会不仅是我的教科书或我的同学。
I think college is also a small society where I can improve myself. for example I should learn how to get along with other though I may dislike them ,or how to deal with things that I used regard as worthless and so on..
我认为,大学也是一个小社会里,我可以提高自己。例如我应该学会如何相处与其他虽然我可能不喜欢他们,或如何处理的事情,我使用方面的毫无价值的,等等..
then I sincerely hope i can find my true friends so that we can struggle for our dreams together!
然后,我真诚地希望我能找到我真正的朋友,使我们能够为我们的斗争中共同的梦想!
although every thing is unforeseeable, i believe my dream will come true as long as I stick to them and never give up!
虽然每个事情是无法预料的,我相信我的梦想将成为现实,只要我坚持,决不放弃!
finally , I'd like to conclude by thanking everyone who has worked so hard to make this address possible. thank you!
最后,我想最后感谢大家谁的工作都很努力,使这个地址可能的。谢谢您!
My mother is a virtuous wife and good mother. She has medium height .and beautiful face. She is a generous, good natured and warm-hearted woman. She looks like actor Wang Tang Feng...
Mother, for any people, are so sacred, so intimate. I know that the great motherland is our mother, because each of us life, joy and happiness are related to the safety of the moth...
上一篇: 下一篇:我的梦想英语演讲稿3篇
我的梦想英语演讲稿3篇I have the belief that my dreams should come true. I am looking forward to some day coming when I am like a proud eagle, which flies to the blue and vast sky.演讲稿二:my great pleasure to share my dream with you today.i have kept the dream in my mind for so long that whoever in the sun is able to live a happy life for ever.i think this dream is deeply rooted in the future. as we can see, we are now not far away from violence, poverty, diseases, environmental pollution and even wars. most of people are in need of what they have never enjoyed. however, i still can stick to my innermost dream, as i still can see the bright lights in our future. i believe, there will be a day when those from the rich counties are really willing to share what #from 本文来自 end#they have with those fro there will be a day when we are surprised to find that the word poverty has long been there will be a day when we are together to share our dreams and we will all contribute to making our common dreams come true.i will not just wait but to take action to live in my dream.演讲稿三:good afternoon:精彩推荐
相关链接兴趣推荐
头条推荐1802097 人阅读6599904 人阅读1262534 人阅读1364299 人阅读242385 人阅读生活服务