have no lesson和have nohave a school trip有什么区别

> 问题详情
The students in Shanghai No. 3 Girls High School have a flower-arrangement (插花) lesson every week.
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
The students in Shanghai No. 3 Girls High School have a flower-arrangement (插花) lesson every week. The course is the first of its kind among middle schools in Shanghai. It helps the students to enjoy the&&&&&&of flowers better. That’s why the course has become very popular&&&&&&the students.The teachers of the course are all specially trained(专门地培训). They are&&&&&&&at this art and work hard at passing on the skill&&&&&&students. So far, many students in the school have&&&&&&a lot of prizes in this field. In order to further&&&&&&the students’ skills, the teachers usually play&&&&&&while students are arranging flowers. Students are&&&&&&with the music, and they&&&&&&more good ideas for flower-arrangement.Besides, the teachers&&&&&&teach the students other skills at the&&&&&&time. For example, they ask the students to&&&&&&compositions(作文) about flowers. In this way, students not only&&&&&&&art education but also improve(提高) their writing skills.Several months ago, some foreign teachers&&&&&&the school. When they saw common flowers become more lively and meaningful, they were amazed and interested. They made videos and would play them in class for their own&&&&&&after they returned home.小题1:A.colorB.beautyC.smellD.shape小题2:A.betweenB.aroundC.amongD.about小题3:A.wellB.niceC.greatD.good小题4:A.withB.forC.toD.in小题5:A.beatenB.hitC.wonD.struck小题6:A.dropB.decideC.developD.train小题7:A.musicB.gamesC.jokesD.sports小题8:A.happyB.popularC.carefulD.angry小题9:A.think ofB.run out ofC.hold onD.put off小题10:A.alwaysB.neverC.hardlyD.seldom小题11:A.differentB.sameC.anotherD.other小题12:A.readB.playC.writeD.work小题13:A.getB.giveC.makeD.take小题14:A.arrivedB.wentC.gotD.visited小题15:A.parentsB.friendsC.studentsD.Classmates
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
享三项特权
享三项特权
享三项特权
选择支付方式:
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:【school mate】陕旅小学英语三年级下册Lesson 4 How do you come to school教案_牛宝宝文章网【school mate】陕旅小学英语三年级下册Lesson 4 How do you come to school教案专题:Lesson 4 How do you come to school?教学目标及重难点分析:1. 能够听、说、读、写单词:bike, bus, foot, car, taxi.2. 能听懂、会说单词:come, about3. 能够听说读写并熟练运用词组:by bike, by bus, by car, by taxi, on foot.4. 能熟练掌握句型: I go to …by/on…Let’s go to…by/on…并能初步掌握on和by的区别用法。 How do you come to school?Do you come to school by bus?No, I come by taxi.How about you?5. 初步掌握询问他人所使用的交通工具的表达方式,并能学会做替换练习,在生活中自如运用。课前准备:1.教师准备bike, bus, foot,car, taxi的教学图片,以及其他相关的教学卡片,如:train, plane, subway, etc.。2.快节奏音乐二或三首,玩具小熊一个。3.学生准备水彩笔和A4纸一张。教学过程:一、热身(Warming up)教师可出示Lesson 3中出现的schoolmate, classmate, friend等图片,通过flash cards的形式和学生一起边复习上节课所学内容并进行本节课的热身活动。二、新课展示(New Presentation)1、教师通过同学们喜闻乐见又非常熟悉的两个卡通人物Jerry,Tom和Mr. Sun, Alice的对话引出本课重点句型和词汇学习。(早上,校门口, Tom , Jerry, Mr. Sun, Alice四人相遇了)Tom:Look! Our schoolmate, Alice!Jerry & Tom: Good morning, Alice!Alice: Morning! How do you come to school?Tom: I come to school by bike. How about you?Alice: I come to school by taxi. And how about you, Jerry?Jerry: I come to school on foot! Oh! Look! Mr. Sun!Tom 、Jerry Alice: Good morning, Mr. Sun.Mr. Sun: Good Morning, Students!Jerry: How do you come to school?Mr. Sun: Sometimes I come to school by car and sometimes by bus.2、 教师结合一些教学实物或者教学图片进行讲解本课重点句型I go to…by/on…;Let’s go to…by/on…; How do you come to school? Do you come by bus? How about you?及短语by bike/bus/ car/taxi, on foot的学习:教师先拿着课前准备好的bike卡片问道:“What’s this?” 学生回答说: “It’s a bike.” 教师再说出: “Yes, it’s a bike.”同时将school的教学图片贴在黑板上,教师拿着bike的卡片走到教室的后方,然后做出骑自行车的动作,边做动作边向黑板前的school卡片移动,嘴上不断重复I come to school by bike.学生会结合教师的动作以及教师手中的卡片来理解该句子的含义。紧接着教师再通过同样的方式来引出新的短语,by bus, by car, by taxi, on foot.在此,教师要特别给学生强调是on foot不是by foot.此为固定搭配用法。在教师向学生展示自己如何来学校的同时,可以向身边的同学发问:How do you come to school? Do you come to school by/on…?引导学生回答,向学生说明问题的内容,另外要告诉学生我们也可以直接用How about you?来表达How do you come to school?这是用于代替同样的问题,免于重复。3、 接下来,教师可以通过以下歌曲和学生进行娱乐、巩固和复习:Let’s go homeLet’s go home. Let’s go home. Go on foot.Go on foot.Have lunch, have lunch. Let’s have lunch.We have a big cake.Let’s go home. Let’s go home. Go by bus.Go by bus.Have lunch, have lunch. Let’s have lunch.We have a big cake.(这里建议教师可以和学生一起加入动作边唱边复习。)三、巩固活动:(小组游戏)1)Flash cards教师拿出课前准备好的单词卡片,在学生面前或快速或慢速的闪动,让学生一起说出该单词或相应的短语。对反应较快的学生教师要提出表扬和鼓励。这里教师可以先以较慢的速度依次展示,然后随机快速闪动,充分调动学生的积极性,有利于学生注意力的有效集中,但该活动不宜占用太多时间。2) 击鼓传花这个游戏需要教师和孩子们共同完成。教师先将孩子们安排围圈坐好,教师播放快节奏的音乐,学生传递小熊玩具,音乐停止时,谁刚好拿到小熊将需要站起来回答老师提出的How do you come to school?问题。3)Listen and draw.这一部分练习,教师可以根据学生对本课知识的掌握程度进行练习,教师说一些简单的对话,学生边听对话边画出自己所听到的交通工具,比一比,看看谁画的又快又好。4)猜猜看教师拿出早已准备好的写着句子的纸条,叫一些自愿的同学上来抽纸条,看纸条上的句子并用动作表演出交通方式,如果表演能力强,可以表演出交通方式和所要去的地方,让其他同学猜句子。例如抽到句子:I go to the cinema by bike.就表演在电影院看电影的动作,再做骑自行车的动作,让其他同学猜出短语by bike并试着说出句子: I go to the cinema by bike.若动作不像,则找另外学生上来帮忙表演。对表演好、猜单词快的学生要进行表扬,加以鼓励!四、 听录音学习课文,并跟读:(1)Listen, look and repeatⅠ,Ⅱ(播放该部分的录音)(2)Listen, look and say(Ⅰ)(播放对话部分录音)A: Do you come to school by bike?.B: Yes, I come by bike.(2) Listen, look and say(Ⅱ)(播放对话部分录音)A: How do you come to school?B: I come to school on foot. How about you?A: I come by bus.通过本部分的学习学会How do you…? I …by/on…的问答,能在句型的使用中熟练运用所学单词,了解他们的固定搭配,能在日常生活中自如运用。五、课后作业(Homework):练一练。做Let’s practice .请同学两人一组根据Let’s practice 部分进行问答练习。 S1: How do you come to school?S2: By bus. Do you come to school by bus, too?S1: No, I come to school by taxi.学生两两一组,或者放学后和懂英语的家长通过看图进行问答,使学生能更加自如的运用所学单词和句型。转载请保留本文连接:分享到:相关文章声明:《【school mate】陕旅小学英语三年级下册Lesson 4 How do you come to school教案》由“囚情”分享发布,如因用户分享而无意侵犯到您的合法权益,请联系我们删除。TA的分享文档分类:
下载后只包含 1 个 PPT 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表冀教七年级下册 Unit3 School Life Lesson 13 How Is School Going(共27张PPT).ppt
文档介绍:
Lesson 13 How Is School Going? life term start finish twice win yeah social shop myself n.生活 n.学期 v.开始;出发 v. 完成;结束 adv.
两次;两倍 v.赢得;获胜 int. (口语)是;对 adj.
手工艺课 pron.
我自己 Words
1. To learn
to describe your school life 2. To learn to use the adverbs of
frequency:
usually, always, often 3. To learn some key words and useful
expressions
Objectives : Words: life, term, start, finish, twice, win, social,
shop, myself Phrases: have a good time, get back, all by myself Patterns: How is
your school life
start school
at 8:00 a.m. Last term I
won first place ! You ’ re good at
long jump . 1. When do you
every day? 2. How many lessons do you
have? Talk about your school day Lead-in Math Chinese English Music P.E. History Art Biology What subject is it? Social
studies Shop French A:
What is your favorite subject?
My favorite subject is … A:
Why do you like it?
Because it ’s… fun interesting exciting relaxing important useful Click it. Listen and list. What subjects do they have? Wang Mei:
Chinese, English, math, history, P.E. and some others. Jenny: Social studies, shop, math, French,
English and art. 1 p35 1. How is Jenny ’ s school life going? 2. How many classes does Wang Mei
have every day? 3. What is Wang Mei ’ s
subject? 4. What is Jenny ’ s
subject? 5. What did Jenny make in shop class
last week? Read and answer. 2 p35 1. She is a little busy this term. She has
six classes every day. Her school
days are very long. 2. She also has six classes every day. 3. P.E. is her
favourite .
subject is shop. 5. Last week, she made a bird house all
by herself.1
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 class和lesson的区别 的文章